Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills (4828 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach / I Want To Learn Programming, What Are The Things Needed As A Beginner / Looking For Both Masters And Newbies In Programming And Is Willing To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by lastjob: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Seasoned developers are hard to find on Nairaland. The reality is that most of them are not even paying attention to these kinds of posts because they are busy working on something else. So i have given up on trying to find them here. I noticed there are alot of beginners however who are trying to improve their skills so they can get jobs too and make some money. So i am willing to work with individuals with little or no experience in programming but they must have the drive to learn and advance quickly.

I am a senior web and mobile app developer based in the US looking to create a small development team in Nigeria. The team will focus on developing hybrid apps for several Nigerian startups. You will learn and work remotely. You will have complete guidance throughout the entire projects. The minimum requirement is a knowledge of basic HTML & CSS (A plus if you know HTML5, LESS, SASS)

Project Phases
Stage 1. You will learn how write object oriented programs in JavaScript (Great advantage if you already know this)
Stage 2. You will learn how to work with ionic framework for developing hybrid mobile apps (Great advantage if you already know this)
Stage 3. You will work on several small projects to expose you to real life problems
Stage 4. Based on how you do with these projects you may or may not qualify to join the development team
(You can skip these phases if you already have these skills and request for an interview instead)

I did not put an email here intentionally because i want to have an open conversation with you if you are interested. Hoping to hear from you guys. Thanks

UPDATE # 1

I have prepared a questionnaire. Please request for questionnaire by responding with your email. You can also add me on NL and send me a message requesting for questionnaire. I will be contacting you personally after you complete the questionnaire.

UPDATE # 2

I can no longer send to your emails one at a time so find the link to questionnaire below. Remember to provide us with as much accurate information as you can provide. Thanks
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wPGfOPFY2KiPh8fHoEPo1wEnIdBdb8N5E-sOoOEI59w/viewform

UPDATE # 3 on 3/21/2016

If you have not gotten an email or call from me please be patient. We are in the process of talking to every one of you who have filled out the questionnaire. We like to know you personally to help us understand where you can fit in. We will be launching a small e-learning portal in the coming weeks.This will give you access to learning materials, a discussion forum, project assignments and more. This will be the base for all that needs to be learned. You will have the opportunity to discuss with your fellow applicants as well as other senior developers when you need guidance. I will give another update regarding this by the end of this week. Once again, thanks for all your entries. Looking forward to work with you guys.
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by kesprime(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
I am intrested, but I don't have any basic skill on those certifications you put. But I'm a Computer Expert. By the way, I have a Software/Program marketable idea that would be worth a Multi-Million($) company. If you are intrested in rubbing minds with me to help develop this I would be grateful. Pls reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by nerilove(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
I'm interested too. I've basic knowledge of HTML and willing to learn more. Computing and IT has being my passion but the training is so exorbitant. I've passion for graphics, animation and multimedia if you have them too. I don't either have any of the certification mentioned. Count me in: nerilove4all@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by tripplephi: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
lastjob:
Season developers are hard to find on Nairaland. The reality is that most of them are not even paying attention to these kinds of posts because they are busy working on something else. So i have given up on trying to find them here. I noticed there are alot of beginners however who are trying to improve their skills so they can get jobs too and make some money. So i am willing to work with individuals with little or no experience in programming but they must have the drive to learn and advance quickly.

I am a senior web and mobile app developer based in the US looking to create a small development team in Nigeria. The team will focus on developing hybrid apps for several Nigerian startups. You will learn and work remotely. You will have complete guidance throughout the entire projects. The minimum requirement is a knowledge of basic HTML & CSS (A plus if you know HTML5, LESS, SASS)

Project Phases
Stage 1. You will learn how write object oriented programs in JavaScript (Great advantage if you already know this)
Stage 2. You will learn how to work with ionic framework for developing hybrid mobile apps (Great advantage if you already know this)
Stage 3. You will work on several small projects to expose you to real life problems
Stage 4. Based on how you do with these projects you may or may not qualify to join the development team
(You can skip these phases if you already have these skills and request for an interview instead)

I did not put an email here intentionally because i want to have an open conversation with you if you are interested. Hoping to hear from you guys. Thanks

Lols any way am happy to apply and I love programming
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by surestsam(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hello,
Am interested, i havr a basic knowledge of html and css. I will realy like to know more

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by NigAmbassador: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Very much interested. I am vast in HTML and CSS. I would appreciate if inducted into the team for career development. My email is justicesilver81@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by payne4real(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Am interested boss
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Tumise100(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Am also interested sir, I have basic knowledge of HTML. I have passion for graphic and web designing and animation. I will love to learn

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
I am very interested , i also possess a core knowledge in HTML , I would love to be added to the team..

Heres my mail id
teamicemoney@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by KazukiIto(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
I'm in. I have a little knowledge of C++, but I don't mind trying something new. Get me @ kukiito219@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by TheWebDeveloper(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hello. I'm interested.
I'm a self-taught web developer.
I know:
HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL, Some SEO implementation techniques.

Presently, i'm reading books on JavaScript and right now, on Objects and Constructor.

I have a website in the works but still in its beta stage. www.genieverse.com
Haven't been able to implement jQuery knowledge on the site besides Bootstrap implementation. #I'm_innocent_JavaScript_and_PHCN_are_Guilty.

Other concepts and/or programs I intend learning this year are:
PHP OOP, PHP MVC, Yii, OpenCart and WordPress, and Linux CentOS.

While next year, i intend to learn:
Perl, MongoDB, C and OCAML.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by nmreports: 2:38am On Mar 14, 2016
TheWebDeveloper:
Hello. I'm interested.
I'm a self-taught web developer.
I know:
HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL, Some SEO implementation techniques.

Presently, i'm reading books on JavaScript and right now, on Objects and Constructor.

I have a website in the works but still in its beta stage. www.genieverse.com
Haven't been able to implement jQuery knowledge on the site besides Bootstrap implementation. #I'm_innocent_JavaScript_and_PHCN_are_Guilty.

Other concepts and/or programs I intend learning this year are:
PHP OOP, PHP MVC, Yii, CMS tweaking (OpenCart and Drupal), and Linux.

While next year, i intend to learn:
XMPP, XML, Perl, C and OCAML.

Hi TheWebDeveloper,

Your site, was it Wordpress you used? And did you buy a template or you developed most of the plugins.
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by tunddy(m): 3:34am On Mar 14, 2016
I am a front end developer,I'm intrested ,I have a vast knowledge of html,CSS and JavaScript and I'm willing to learn more
My email is tunddy360@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by lastjob: 4:34am On Mar 14, 2016
I have prepared a questionnaire. Please request for questionnaire by responding with your email. You can also add me on NL and send me a message requesting for questionnaire. I will be contacting you personally after you complete the questionnaire. Thanks
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by mbatuku1: 7:06am On Mar 14, 2016
I know HTML, CSS, some Javascript and very willing to learn more.
excanny@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by TheWebDeveloper(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2016
lastjob:
I have prepared a questionnaire. Please request for questionnaire by responding with your email. You can also add me on NL and send me a message requesting for questionnaire. I will be contacting you personally after you complete the questionnaire. Thanks

I've sent you an email

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by kingsilly(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2016
Kingsillys@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by blenyo11(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2016
lastjob:
Season developers are hard to find on Nairaland. The reality is that most of them are not even paying attention to these kinds of posts because they are busy working on something else. So i have given up on trying to find them here. I noticed there are alot of beginners however who are trying to improve their skills so they can get jobs too and make some money. So i am willing to work with individuals with little or no experience in programming but they must have the drive to learn and advance quickly.

Project Phases

UPDATE

I have prepared a questionnaire. Please request for questionnaire by responding with your email. You can also add me on NL and send me a message requesting for questionnaire. I will be contacting you personally after you complete the questionnaire.

Email: blenyo11@gmail.com
I have gone pass stage 1 to 3 of the requirement
If you can forward the questionnaire

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2016
lastjob:

Project Phases

UPDATE

Hit me up on buharifan@gmail.com.
This is my site btw: onyenkuzi.com.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by freeman191(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2016
@lastjob, i am interested in your offer, please mail me the questionnaire at designteamtechnology@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Interesting

Very true that Geeks don't have time, i stumbled upon this myself.

Good opportunity for newbies that want to improve.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by rawplantain: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Am interested in learning new skills...I can use C/Linux and visual basic 6...My mail is greatdamola@yahoo.com...Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by payne4real(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Interested payne4real@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Onyiibazz: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
lastjob:

Please send me the questionaire on onyiibaz@gmail.com
Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by surestsam(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
lastjob:
please forward to questionnaire to me.. Hardebayo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Tumise100(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
My email is ajayiayobami2@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by sparko1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sparknecolas@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Nascimento(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
I am interested too. I've got knowledge of html and css. Started learning Javascript. vamenssa@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
duncegeek@gmail.com

i am just an empty vessel with a very wide mouth waiting to be filled; with codes.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by lastjob: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
I can no longer send to your emails one at a time so find the link to questionnaire below. Remember to provide us with as much accurate information as you can provide. Thanks
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wPGfOPFY2KiPh8fHoEPo1wEnIdBdb8N5E-sOoOEI59w/viewform
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by fammava: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2016
fammava@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by TheWebDeveloper(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
fammava:
fammava@gmail.com

Sorry man. You can't get the questionnaire emailed. You'll have to fill it online at:

lastjob:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wrote My First HTML Page. / Download Psiphon Pro For PC (windows 10/8/7 And Mac OS) For Free / How Good Is Computer Programming Job Market In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.