Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? (3215 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
I was with my boyfriend yesterday, he was moody and different from the normal person i know, i asked him what was wrong, he said stress due to his going to Nigeria, i was also stressed due to the exams i had yesterday, but i was still excited to see him n be in his company, but his mood spoilt everything, then he said something that shocked me......

He said he impregnated another girl!!!, i just did like i didn't care cox of the stress and all, was just too tired to argue or shout at him....

After watching for sometime, he asked if i wasn't going to shout and all, and i said congratulations o, then he said he was just joking o, that he didn't impregnate any lady m, that he was just pulling my legs, i believe him o, cox i know he wouldn't dare that, but what i don't seem to get is his reasons for playing such a prank o.....

So ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, what do you think of the whole scenario?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by falconey(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by bunmioguns(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
undecided

undecided

undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by thesicilian: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
He said he was joking na, what else do you want?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by ghide007(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Brb
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
thesicilian:
He said he was joking na, what else do you want?

But it sounds too expensive o
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by misspicy(f): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't think he was joking thoughangry

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by thesicilian: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

But it sounds too expensive o
Its an expensive joke all right, but forget about it.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
misspicy:

why do you think so?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
thesicilian:

Its an expensive joke all right, but forget about it.

okay, I'll try to.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Zeek21(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Don't worry oo, when you know the truth it will set you free then. But for now, just keep enjoying his company o

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by dopeJemi: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

okay, I'll try to.

You are in hnaub right?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
dopeJemi:

You are in hnaub right?

yap
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by olac21(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:
I was with my boyfriend yesterday, he was moody and different from the normal person i know, i asked him what was wrong, he said stress due to his going to Nigeria, i was also stressed due to the exams i had yesterday, but i was still excited to see him n be in his company, but his mood spoilt everything, then he said something that shocked me......

He said he impregnated another girl!!!, i just did like i didn't care cox of the stress and all, was just too tired to argue or shout at him....

After watching for sometime, he asked if i wasn't going to shout and all, and i said congratulations o, then he said he was just joking o, that he didn't impregnate any lady m, that he was just pulling my legs, i believe him o, cox i know he wouldn't dare that, but what i don't seem to get is his reasons for playing such a prank o.....

So you no dey Nigeria?I tink say na one school for benin you talk say you dey nau?anyway,he just wanted to see your reaction to it!but you acted mature anyway!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by dopeJemi: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

yap

Alright, i'm right on top of you though, sociology
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Creamish(f): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
misspicy:

Yeah ...me too... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by joseph1832(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

He probably said that to see how you'd react. Besides, if he really impregnated a girl, what you gonna do other than break-up with him?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by joseph1832(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
misspicy:
And what if he wasn't joking?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
dopeJemi:

Alright, i'm right on top of you though, sociology

Lol, u mean opposite me, coz we now in GMK o, inter rel
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
olac21:

So you no dey Nigeria?I tink say na one school for benin you talk say you dey nau?anyway,he just wanted to see your reaction to it!but you acted mature anyway!

Benin republic...

thanks.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
joseph1832:
He probably said that to see how you'd react. Besides, if he really impregnated a girl, what you gonna do other than break-up with
him?

maybe
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by dopeJemi: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, u mean opposite me, coz we now in GMK o, inter rel

Oh! That's true, thank God we haven't been moved there yet, hate that place like mad

Sorry sha
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
dopeJemi:

Oh! That's true, thank God we haven't been moved there yet, hate that place like mad

Sorry sha

Lol, don't like it too, prefer adeb o.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Justiyke4u: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
La joke gun la joke shoot

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by misspicy(f): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
joseph1832:
And what if he wasn't joking?
angry LoL, what if?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by misspicy(f): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Creamish:

grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by misspicy(f): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

why do you think so?
Why would he joke with such, think about it
Creamish:

grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by dopeJemi: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, don't like it too, prefer adeb o.

Yeah, and by the way.. the probability that your bf got someone pregnant is higher than the probability he did not, knowing his record would be helpful
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
misspicy:

Why would he joke with such, think about it

i've been thinking about it, thats y i even brought it here to nl, there's a part of me saying he's kidding n all, but a small voice is saying 'think think and think' .
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by Sexytemi(f): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
dopeJemi:

Yeah, and by the way.. the probability that your bf got someone pregnant is higher than the probability he did not, knowing is record would be helpful

Hmmmm, what to do...hmmmm.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? by dopeJemi: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmmm, what to do...hmmmm.

Don't fuss, it will all unfold, just be watchful

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Handle A Love- Hate Relationship / Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? / Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.