Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) (8058 Views)

REVEALED: The Hidden Truth Why Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Nimbo, Enugu- [MUST READ / Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? / Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
These pictures explain why Fulani herdsmen behave like animals. I mean, they were brought up with/like animals. I don't think it'll be possible for them to behave like humans after been brought up like/with animals.

A Fulani will always have more value for a cow he breastfeeded from than a human being.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by YorubaWoman: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enu mi ko ni won a ti gbo pe iya tisa ku smiley
Awon moodu osi baanu eyan ni papapa

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by thesicilian: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
I've thought of every argument to defend them, but can't find any. So I agree with you.
100‰.

41 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Tunami(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
yes you're right. In fela's voice, animals in human skin.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by chefremy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
i wount be suprised if they come knocking at your doorstep and kidnap you.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by hurricaneChris: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mehnn, how on earth could a "human being" suck cow's bweast?

Am not sure there's any difference.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by lekjons(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
LMAO!!
Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Ohammadike: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
This explains a lot

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by hurricaneChris: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
I only saw cows feeding their calves.

Lalasticlala, did u see anything different?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by crownwealth: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2016

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Ratello: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
.......and you begin to wonder how these same tribe are ruling over the more intellectually gifted Yorubas, Igbos and Ijaws and other Southerners ......Nigeria is indeed one huge joke land.

23 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Banns awaits u

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by JahJaa(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lolzzz i don die
Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
chefremy:
i wount be suprised if they come knocking at your doorstep and kidnap you.
Back to sender. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ratello:
.......and you begin to wonder how these same tribe are ruling over the more intellectually gifted Yorubas, Igbos and Ijaws and other Southerners ......Nigeria is indeed one huge joke land.
The Yorubas that were supposed to be intelligent allowed sentiments to becloud their sense of judgement.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Mutuwa(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ratello:

That is the question?
How come?
Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
well, I wouldn't insult the Fulani ethnic group. they have a beautiful culture and people.

yet I agree, the herdsmen who have specialized in driving their cattle with submachine guns and machetes should be hunted down and justice served to them hot and smoking.

I despise those set of people. buhari has decided to turn a deaf ear and blind eye to these atrocities. not becoming of a leader at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Ratello: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
The Yorubas that were supposed to be intelligent allowed sentiments to becloud their sense of judgement.
You can say that again.....to me its not ORDINARY!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by mallamseifaldin(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Everybody hate the Fulani.........but why?
Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ratello:

How are they ruling over us? can you expatiate?
Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Ratello: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:
well, I wouldn't insult the Fulani ethnic group. they have a beautiful culture and people.

yet I agree, the herdsmen who have specialized in driving their cattle with submachine guns and machetes should be hunted down and justice served to them hot and smoking.

I despise those set of people. buhari has decided to turn a deaf ear and blind eye to these atrocities. not becoming of a leader at all.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. shocked shocked even my nigga loannes can now "see" praise the Lord undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:

I see you are still smarting from the ouster of Jonathan.

thank God for the Yorubas. I wonder where Nigeria would be now under the directionless leadership of the ineffectual buffoon himself.

12 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ratello:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth. shocked shocked even my nigga loannes can now "see" praise the Lord undecided

I don't know what you mean. I have always criticized his unnatural silence over the Fulani herdsmen's atrocities. you can check my earlier posts.

I'm not blinded by sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Ratello: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:

I expected someone like you to ask me this JAMB question, I am sorry I can't expatiate on what you know already.
Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by ikeg7416: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Mehnn, how on earth coykd a "human being" suck cow's bweast?

Am not sure there's any difference.

Tell am oooo. I'm still trying to process this. Even back in day when there's no milk bottles, etc, they still milked in a bucket before humans drank it. Chei

Look at the bacteria filled water that boy is drinking. Jesus!!!! Do we still womdr why north has so much disease doing around.
Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ratello:

I expected someone like you to ask me this JAMB question, I am sorry I can't expatiate on what you know already.

is that why you haven't passed JAMB yet? let's just pretend that this us MOCK JAMB ok? oya. explain how the Fulanis are ruling over us.
Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by TheNonce: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Ratello:

The answer to your question is really very simple! It is because they are more "politically savvy" than the rest of you lot!

By the way I'm not fulani, I'm just giving you the "bitter truth"! Respect their hustle!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by ikeg7416: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:

The north has ruled more than the south. Let's not deny the Fulani control the rest of the northerners in that country. Me personally, I blame them for how that country is. They are terrible at leading yet they want to lead. The only time Nigeria made any improvement was during the time south led. The first time was when zik ruled, the second was when Obasanjo ruled and the last was when Jona ruled. Every other time, no single improvement. Case in point: right now that pmb is the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by godoluwa(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
hurricaneChris:
I only saw cows feeding their calves.

Lalasticlala, did u see anything different?
lmfao
Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by ikeg7416: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Everybody hate the Fulani.........but why?

Tell them to stop killing ppl for no reason. That's the reason behind animosity towards them. I know that's my own problem with them.

Also, tell them to stop birthing ppl like PMB. If they give birth to another like him, throw him away.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Ratello: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:

is that why you haven't passed JAMB yet? let's just pretend that this us MOCK JAMB ok? oya. explain how the Fulanis are ruling over us.
Even the MOCK JAMB you don't know so na the real JAMB you go come know? Keep asking what you already know.....
Re: This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) by Ratello: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
ikeg7416:

The north has ruled more than the south. Let's not deny the Fulani control the rest of the northerners in that country. Me personally, I blame them for how that country is. They are terrible at leading yet they want to lead. The only time Nigeria made any improvement was during the time south led. The first time was when zik ruled, the second was when Obasanjo ruled and the last was when Jona ruled. Every other time, no single improvement. Case in point: right now that pmb is the president.
Ike you really get time oooo, the dude you are educating knows the xyz of the Hausa-Fulanis hegemony over the rest of us.....just avoid telling him the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Bawa: The DSS Lawyer/imposter Who Injected Sowore In The Neck / Senate Confirms The Appointment Of New Service Chiefs / Gov Nyesom Wike Allegedly Drunk During A Live Program On Channels Television.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.