Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (140251 Views)

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt / The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2016
mustmust:

This tears na 2003 abi 2007 when he lost elections abeg no be any stealing.

Focus on the contents of the OP don't let the picture distract you. smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by mustmust(m): 1:44am On May 10, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Focus on the contents of the OP don't let the picture distract you. smiley

Rubbish you see his statement r inconsistent. Before he vows to recover In 3months now he is saying US ND d likes r frustrating. Think, plan ND consult before you talk. He should think of giving nigeria good governance first bro
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2016
mustmust:

Rubbish you see his statement r inconsistent. Before he vows to recover In 3months now he is saying US ND d likes r frustrating. Think, plan ND consult before you talk. He should think of giving nigeria good governance first bro

How can he give us good governance with an empty treasure? No wonder the British PM is embarrassing us publicly.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2016
Achorise:

Funny country. probe IBB, ABDUSALAMI, OBJ, TINUBU, AMECHI, you will know the meaning of true tears.Tears will finish from your eyes. Do the needful

I think he discovered that the GEJ's regime is fantastically corrupt. Ask David Cameron. cheesy
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2016
joshrare:

Baba bubu

Spend 4 years trying to recover looted funds, hand over to another president and the funds will be looted again!

Baba raise your head up nau make things begin happen coz we can't continue like this ooo

One nigeria

GMB was in the UK to tackle corruption. That shows that he is on the right track into revamping our economy. smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2016
Flashh:

Tears would never solve the problems. You have to start putting in work to solve it.

You guys are underestimating the damage inflicted on the economy by the past regime.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Flashh: 11:34pm On May 13, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You guys are underestimating the damage inflicted on the economy by the past regime.
You shouldn't be telling me this man. I know a lot about it.

Yes! A lot of damage has been done already in the past, I hope everything will be rectified in few time.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2016
Flashh:

You shouldn't be telling me this man. I know a lot about it.

Yes! A lot of damage has been done already in the past, I hope everything will be rectified in few time.

Is he not doing a good job to recover the loot? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Flashh: 12:37pm On May 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Is he not doing a good job to recover the loot? undecided
See question.

You want to start new discussion on an old thread? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2016
Flashh:

See question.

You want to start new discussion on an old thread? undecided

What's wrong with that? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Flashh: 1:36pm On May 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

What's wrong with that? undecided
Everything is wrong with it.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2016
Flashh:

Everything is wrong with it.

Okay. undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Flashh: 2:33pm On May 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Okay. undecided

Do you have anything for me bro? grin
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2016
Flashh:

Do you have anything for me bro? grin

Nothing for you ooh! tongue
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2016
Abagworo:

So Sanusi was absolutely right.

What did Sanusi say?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Flashh: 6:28pm On May 22, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Nothing for you ooh! tongue
Haba. Help a brother na. tongue
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2016
Flashh:

Haba. Help a brother na. tongue

Nothing for you in Lagbaja's voice. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG0Pb8OtCnA
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Flashh: 11:41pm On May 25, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Nothing for you in Lagbaja's voice. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG0Pb8OtCnA
Na because of me you go find this video?
Diarid God óò. cheesy
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2016
Flashh:

Na because of me you go find this video?

Diarid God óò. cheesy

Is Lagbaja still performing?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Flashh: 2:37pm On May 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Is Lagbaja still performing?
I don't get.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2016
Flashh:

I don't get.

Do you know Lagbaja?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Flashh: 7:05pm On May 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Do you know Lagbaja?
Yes, I do.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by ayindejimmy(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2016
krendo:
2.5 trillion worth of budget padding went on under his watch with no penalty

Redeployment of civil servants is routine

He can start crying from there

haba! do u av conscience at all? are talking abt d same budget that the paddling was uncovered and perpetrators punished and the budget subsequently reviewed?
You people should lie responsibly now
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
ayindejimmy:

haba! do u av conscience at all? are talking abt d same budget that the paddling was uncovered and perpetrators punished and the budget subsequently reviewed?
You people should lie responsibly now

Don't mind them. If it was a petty thief who stole a mobile phone they will be all out meting their jungle justice but when politicians embezzle trillions of naira they pass as cool men. undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
elfico:

No wonder dansuki thinks he did nothing wrong. Compared to these guys, he is just a saint. A father christmas one for that matter.

I hope they use Sharia court to determine his fate. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2016
iokpebholo:

I almost shed tears also wen I realised dt d almighty CBN job I was praying and fasting for God to help my cousin has been shared by Buharis nephew and and friends.mcheeew lubbish

That would have been selfish tears, no? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nicepoker:

Crocodile tears.

Don't you think it is patriotic to be shedding tears for God's own country? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mackson01:

Corruption practices in Nigeria is phenomenal.

The English PM coined us as "fantastically corrupt". Is that true? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2016
mn09abk:

BLOOD OF LINDA IKEJI!!!!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2016
applemark:

Some of the stolen funds can be found along FCT airport road... In a place called 'River plate Estate' .. Dassol am saying

Can you be more specific? cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by cyberguy72(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
90% of the loots are from APC members-- kwakwanso

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
cyberguy72:

90% of the loots are from APC members-- kwakwanso

Under whose auspices did that happen? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.