Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 AM

Will - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will (3767 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will by barbiee: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Will by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is my pastor the person getting married to her? If the answer is no, mine is also NO!
Re: Will by divinehand2003(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
If it's God's will, then I can. But if the pastor can't be trusted, I will go ahead with the wedding
Re: Will by VickyRotex(f): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
divinehand2003:
If it's God's will, then I can. But if the pastor can't be trusted, I will go ahead with the wedding

How do you know if the pastor can be trusted or not?

2 Likes

Re: Will by barbiee: 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
divinehand2003:
how will you know if its God's will? Does he really speak to people about their future partners?
Re: Will by Strahovski1(m): 12:23am On Mar 14, 2016
Religion fvcking the lives of nigerians since 110 BC undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 14, 2016
I go sound d pastor lightning slap; as in resounding slap. If he gets annoyed, then he's not a true man of God so I can't heed his prophecy but if after the thunderbolt slap, he turns the other side to me and I strike a sparkling slap on it too and he says God bless you brother, then I can believe him since he's humble and willing to endure my slaps just to ensure I do not make d wrong marital choice.

Afterall, d bible says test all spirits.

3 Likes

Re: Will by Monalisa185(f): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2016
if only the pastor was the one who recommended the guy and decides to change his mind tomorrow... why not? it would be cancelled...

Buh if I never sought his opinion when choosing my partner, he can as we shove his opinion down his......make I behave myself...
Re: Will by Merryglad(f): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2016
As am tying this a junior Pastor in my church has been excommunicated because he wants to marry the choir director and my senior Pastor refused, and i think they have been dating for a long time.....they keep saying its not God's will, so i wounder whats God's will?
Re: Will by Merryglad(f): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2016
As am tying this a junior Pastor in my church has been excommunicated because he wants to marry the choir director and my senior Pastor refused, and i think they have been dating for a long time.....they keep saying its not God's will, so i wounder what's God's will?
Re: Will by Michizzy(f): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2016
I can't cancel a wedding because of what a pastor said. It's not happening...
Re: Will by firstking01(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2016
barbiee:
Ladies and gentlemen , when it comes to the issue of getting married to the right man or woman God has made for you how important is it to follow the prophecies of your pastor?
For example, you have decided to say yes to someone you have been dating for years and you guys love each other but along the line a prophecy came forth that he/she is not your rightful partner. Is it adviseable to follow your heart and go ahead with the marriage plans or just call off the relationship?
don't you know how to pray yourselfundecided??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will by Olubs80: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2016
firstking01:
don't you know how to pray yourselfundecided??

Perfect answer.
Re: Will by ivyT(f): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Merryglad:
As am tying this a junior Pastor in my church has been excommunicated because he wants to marry the choir director and my senior Pastor refused, and i think they have been dating for a long time.....they keep saying its not God's will, so i wounder whats God's will?

This is so sad..
Re: Will by iokpebholo: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Is d pastor God?yyy shud he dictate for me.
Re: Will by barbiee: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Olubs80:

Perfect answer.
you think i have not been praying? I have prayed and fasted for days but im not receiving any directions from God.
Re: Will by aolumaxi(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
na lalasticlala go help una settle dis matter by moving it to the permanent site...

pastor Tosyne2much, come and advise us ooo...
Re: Will by tosyne2much(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2016
Lemme talk from my religion point of view cheesy

No matter the level of a pastor's anointing, he"s not in a position to recommend a wife for you.. Baba Adeboye even attested to it that you should never allow a pastor recommend a wife for you. Baba further stretched that the highest a pastor can is counsel you and give you relationship tips that will guide you in your quest but not to decide who you should marry or not

Okay let's assume the pastor had already foreseen future unfortunate calamity; the question you should ask is, why should I not marry the person? And if his reasons are not in relation to Biblical laws, don't listen to such a pastor

In as much as I don't despite the words of men of God, I don't think a pastor should be the one to decide who you should marry or not.. I believe any pastor that comes up with unrealistic reasons insisting you don't marry a particular is, only passing his jurisdiction as a man of God.

Aolumaxi, I sight u baba cool
Re: Will by barbiee: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2016
Ok. Thanks
Re: Will by jericco1(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2016
nah
Re: Will by halfricanadian(f): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2016
The lord can talk to me i dont need ny body to tell me who is right and who is not
Re: Will by ettaetta(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2016
I will not if only she has all the qualities i need in a woman.
Re: Will by xp17(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2016
what if you are your own pastor?

1 Like

Re: Will by Olubs80: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2016
barbiee:
you think i have not been praying? I have prayed and fasted for days but im not receiving any directions from God.

Probably you are not receiving because, you have never done so before. So you aren't sure whether you received any answer or not. Two things you can do, keep praying or get someone else you trust very well to assist you. And see if their reply tallies with that of the pastor, then you will know what to do.
Re: Will by Daniel2289(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2016
It depends on who d pastor is. Cos Pastor dey inside Pastor.
Re: Will by ClassCaptain(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2016
He depend on the girl.

If na dat kind girl genievnve naw..

Even if reinhard bonke come talk say no be God will or Tb joshua say na she go later kill me

me i no go hear, i go marry her with no second thoughts
Re: Will by Surfboard(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2016
No, I won't. I'm the one getting married, not the Pastor.

Just a thought, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome must have prayed and felt Aunty Anita was the one. Where are they now?

*Modified*
In addition, God doesn't give partners, you work everyday to make your partner happy, same thing goes for your partner. That way, there's more bliss than pain.
Re: Will by Rucheen(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2016
read these excerpts: 1 Adam Adam why did u eat the forbidden fruit-it's the woman you gave me

2 he who findeth a wife/hubby findeth a good thing and obtains favours

#from the good book, the almighty himself stopped choosing partners for men after Adam blamed him for eve and instead promised good thing and favours when you finds one
Re: Will by tolzy90(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2016
I've seen cases where pastor said they are meant for each other and this man went on to impregnate and marry another woman and I've also seen cases where pastor said they won't last together and 10 yrs on they are still married with 3 wonderful kids. So Op, what ws the question again?

On a lighter note, u go dey date dt kain dj cuppy (otedola pikin) pastor go cm say she's not the one. I tell u ds is d kinda face u'll make... grin

Re: Will by skywalker240(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Surfboard:
No, I won't. I'm the one getting married, not the Pastor.

Just a thought, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome must have prayed and felt Aunty Anita was the one. Where are they now?

*Modified*
In addition, God doesn't give partners, you work everyday to make your partner happy, same thing goes for your partner. That way, there's more bliss than pain.
Where are they now?

We here down south no dey hear news oo
Re: Will by skywalker240(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2016
na pastor get ya life?

Anyway am here to watch and read comments of liars upon lairs cos i know nigerians never follow their hearts when it comes to religion or prophesy grin

1 Like

Re: Will by iykekelvins(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2016
No

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Innocent Photos That Proves You Have A Really Dirty Mind At Your First Sight / Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) / When Next I Come To This World, I Will Come To This World As Your Bra(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.