Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination (17930 Views)

Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by K9blunt(f): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2016
winner01:
"Keep on being practicing mythologies"....Seriously!!! undecided Where do these people come from? undecided

I thought you knew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Which of cause, is myopic. An atheist never murdered anyone because he or she chose not to believe in atheism did they? But fear not, theist did, especially christians and moslems.

You dont get it . A true Christian , a follower and adherent of Christ's teachings wouldn't carry out such despicable act . An atheist believes that there is no God and feels that there is no value for human life, as far as we can see

Its funny how they've evolved from the Dark Ages, killing people for not believing in what they believe isn't the locus classicus anymore, but threatening them with Hell fire seem to be the forcet gorigo of their doctrine/belief.

You dont get it . Dark Ages - Many important records from this time have not survived. Historians dont know much from that time . So how could we say for sure that the church carried out those horrendous acts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
The pre-20th century? From which period I must add? Like I said, start from the onset of religion, don't throw abstracts...

If you wanted otherwise facts, you should have started your research from the very time of Emperor Constantine, the man who remodeled your religion by infusing it with pagan doctrines....
So tell us the onset of religion, the exact date in which man completely evolved and started religion. Also tell us the crimes committed since the onset of atheism.
You have no proof thats why you cant provide them, thats why you feel cheated.

joseph1832:
I'm a man every man want to be. Your points like I said are myopic because you failed to look at it, holistic, rather you chose to use the era were you felt atheism committed more crimes than theism.
How senseless can you be. Can you tell us a single era where all religions put together committed crimes of atheistic magnitude.
Keep wailing, you've got no proof.

joseph1832:

From the time of the Albegensian crusade, Dominic De Guzman, The Reacquisition Of Jerusalem, The Inquisition, The Protection of The Doctrine of The Faith, The Hunting of The Knights Templar, The Burning of Witches (women) and the publishing of the Malleus Malleficarum etc The atrocities committed by theism, especially christianity and islam knows no bounds.
Why not give specific figures and lets see if they even compare to the madness of atheism.

And when you copied and pasted this crap, you obviously didnt see where i included these crimes in the pre-20th century table.

Please give us facts and figures from the site you copied this bull from.

joseph1832:
You can base your findings on these cases, let's see if the lives lost can compare to that lost (as you say) during your so-called 100 years.
You can bring your facts and figures if you have any. And stop this wailing

joseph1832:
And it might rock your boat to know that the atheist, you killed, never killed because of atheism/protecting their religion. Their warped ideal was what they killed for. Many didn't even see or call themselves atheist.
Give us names of those that didnt see themselves as atheists. Give us names of those that didnt hate God and religion.
What is this wrapped ideology you are talking about. You are trying really hard to deny your mentors.

joseph1832:
I'm sure Hitler never referred to himself as an atheist, never did Chairman Mao Tse Tung.
He didnt have to refer to the world that he's an atheist.
He only needed to proclaim his hatred for God and religion, he only needed to believe in evolution and the survival of the fittest principle. He only needed to exterminate religious people in his quest for an atheistic state. He only needed to be foolish.

Try harder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by joseph1832(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You dont get it . A true Christian , a follower and adherent of Christ wouldn't carry out such despicable act . An atheist believes that there is no God and feels that there is no value for human life, as far as we can see
Now this point I understand and believe to the fullest. From this, I believe all those who killed and maimed in the name of their God aren't christians... Bloody marvelous.

You dont get it . Dark Ages - Many important records from this time have not survived. Historians dont know much from that time . So how could we say for sure that the church carried out those horrendous acts
To tell you, please know that many records survived, I urge you to look for the books titled "The Inquisition" written by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh and also the "Brother's Karamasov" I've forgotten the author of this book, you'll see for yourself.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Now this point I understand and believe to the fullest. From this, I believe all those who killed and maimed in the name of their God aren't christians... Bloody marvelous.

The Great Commission :

Mark 16:15-16

15 He said to them, “Go into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved. But he who does not believe will be condemned.

And if they refuse :

Mark 10 : 14

14"Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet

I dont see any killing here . Condemned actually means doomed for hell before you misinterpret it to denigrate Christianity

To tell you, please know that many records survived, I urge you to look for the books titled "The Inquisition" written by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh and also the "Brother's Karamasov" I've forgotten the author of this book, you'll see for yourself.

And those "records" couldn't have been maliciously doctored to defame Christianity ?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
winner01:
Have you conducted any test to infer that the animals that you eat everyday do not have the capacity to give themselves purposes. Even a lifeless log of wood has its purpose. So my logic stares at you in the face.

When you take what does not belong to you, its a crime. God creates and takes what he creates, He is not the man you've created in your brains. You didnt ask to be created, you dont even own your life. Try harder.

And is this your best way to rationalize the evil commited in the name of atheism?
Pathetic!.
eventually, this points to a failure of the God you are trying to sell to me. he has been shown by you to be an incompetent asshole who is only capable of creating disgusting humans. humans who will kill in his name or otherwise. you point to an idiot who is supposed to be the holy and all good being. who will watch as people who do not believe in him slaughter millions of people who did believe in him when all he needed to do was reveal himself. he was content with doing so with Saul. but he couldn't do it to Hitler because . . . reasons. no, he was content to watch the Atheists decimate his "beloved " and you have the gut to come and tell me that atheism is supposed to be evil. oh, shut up.

eventually, you are describing a god who has no regard for human life. which in itself, isn't very bad. until you advertise to me that he's supposed to be the good guy. no thanks, i don't lie to myself. i can see clearly that he is a figment of your collective imaginations. anyone who massmurders is a criminal. be it Hitler, Stalin, dark age Christians, or the god they worshipped. it is only in fiction that the source of evil gets to be the all Good guy. and the fact that you desperately wish him to be real is pathtic and disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
so u need religion to tell u right from ??smh
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by joseph1832(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
winner01:

So tell us the onset of religion, the exact date in which man completely evolved and started religion. Also tell us the crimes committed since the onset of atheism.
You have no proof thats why you cant provide them, thats why you feel cheated.

How senseless can you be. Can you tell us a single era where all religions put together committed crimes of atheistic magnitude.
Keep wailing, you've got no proof.
Spoken like a typical christian. When one refute their opinionated belief, they go into a frenzy and splatter insults... I already gave you the eras, but you refuse to see them but rather chose to rant.

Why not give specific figures and lets see if they even compare to the madness of atheism.

And when you copied and pasted this crap, you obviously didnt see where i included these crimes in the pre-20th century table.

Please give us facts and figures from the site you copied this bull from.

You can bring your facts and figures if you have any. And stop this wailing
If you want facts, if you want to see proof, please go and read The Inquisition and The Brother's Karamasov. You'll get your facts and figures from those books. Particularly The Inquisition.

Give us names of those that didnt see themselves as atheists. Give us names of those that didnt hate God and religion.
What is this wrapped ideology you are talking about. You are trying really hard to deny your mentors.

He didnt have to refer to the world that he's an atheist.
He only needed to proclaim his hatred for God and religion, he only needed to believe in evolution and the survival of the fittest principle. He only needed to exterminate religious people in his quest for an atheistic state. He only needed to be foolish.

Try harder.
I already gave your names, I named Adolf Hitler, Chairman Mao, but you chose not to see them. Kindly tell me if there ever was a time, Hitler or Mao, ever referred to themselves as atheist. You can even add Idi Amin Dada to the list also.

So anybody who proclaim his hatred for the christian God is now an atheism as proclaimed by you? Very illuminating I must say.

I suppose Charles Darwin who came with the survivor of the fittest mentality was an atheist right?

Your ranting will do you no good my good man. Religious people weren't the only ones you faced the wrath of Mao and Hitler, others did too, so stop hammering on it like they're the ones who were scarred.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Teempakguy:

eventually, this points to a failure of the God you are trying to sell to me. he has been shown by you to be an incompetent asshole who is only capable of creating disgusting humans. humans who will kill in his name or otherwise. you point to an idiot who is supposed to be the holy and all good being. who will watch as people who do not believe in him slaughter millions of people who did believe in him when all he needed to do was reveal himself. he was content with doing so with Saul. but he couldn't do it to Hitler because . . . reasons. no, he was content to watch the Atheists decimate his "beloved " and you have the gut to come and tell me that atheism is supposed to be evil. oh, shut up.

eventually, you are describing a god who has no regard for human life. which in itself, isn't very bad. until you advertise to me that he's supposed to be the good guy. no thanks, i don't lie to myself. i can see clearly that he is a figment of your collective imaginations. anyone who massmurders is a criminal. be it Hitler, Stalin, dark age Christians, or the god they worshipped. it is only in fiction that the source of evil gets to be the all Good guy. and the fact that you desperately wish him to be real is pathtic and disgusting.

Collective imaginations ? You mean nothingness bringing forth everything ? That's one proper evidence of a wild imagination !
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by joseph1832(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The Great Commission :

Mark 16:15-16

And if they refuse :

Mark 10 : 14

I dont see any killing here . Condemned actually means doomed for hell before you misinterpret it to denigrate Christianity
You're missing the point. Read the books I named and you'll understand what I'm saying.

And those "records" couldn't have been maliciously doctored to defame Christianity ?
And those records as provided, couldn't have been provided to defame atheism as well as Chairman Mao and Adolf Hitler right? Right back at you bruv.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
You're missing the point. Read the books I named and you'll understand what I'm saying.

you dont get ! I dont need to read the book because Christ never commanded killings for refusing to accept Him . Unlike atheists who have no moral compass and decimated millions .

One megalomaniacal leader somewhere in Asia is building nuclear bimbs to obliterate mankind - pathetic , wicked , repugnant

And those records as provided, couldn't have been provided to defame atheism as well as Chairman Mao and Adolf Hitler right? Right back at you bruv.

lmao ... lwkmd ...

Right at me ? You do realise the disparity between the authenticity of the info from Dark Ages and one from the 20th century .

You still dont understand why its called the " Dark Ages " ... do you undecided

I can provide a million and one proof of the wickedness of these despicable atheists cool - videos , images , articles from numerous credible sources .

Not like yours - authors trying to make money by selling books . Dont be credulous please
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Collective imaginations ? You mean nothingness bringing forth everything ? That's one proper evidence of a wild imagination !
nope, not nothing. but rather a big dense ball of energy. as well as a breakdown of natural laws.

but yeah. it's kind of wild. Almost as wild as a totally intelligent humanoid that exists OUTSIDE time and space. and is ETERNAL. and oh, he has a son. . . who is also him. who had to DIE. but then arose. which kind of nulifies the whole dying thing. but hey, you have to BELIEVE he exists. or he will get MAD and BURN you in hell.. . FOREVER.

comedian.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Teempakguy:
nope, not nothing. but rather a big dense ball of energy. as well as a breakdown of natural laws.

And where do they come from . Pictures and videos of nothingness bringing forth everything or adonbivilit cheesy cheesy cheesy

but yeah. it's kind of wild. Almost as wild as a totally intelligent humanoid that exists OUTSIDE time and space. and is ETERNAL.

https://www.nairaland.com/3000007/atheism-actual-fulfillment-prophecy

and oh, he has a son. . . who is also him. who had to DIE. but then arose. which kind of nulifies the whole dying thing...

Jesus is not God’s Son in the sense of a human father and a son. Jesus is God’s Son in the sense that He is God made manifest in human form Jesus is God's Son in that He was conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit . Jesus , Yahweh and the Holy Spirit are members of the Godhead

BELIEVE he exists. or he will get MAD and BURN you in hell.. . FOREVER.

Hell is a deterrent . If you do not know what a deterrent means then sorry cool

comedian.

Kevin Hart is that you ?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by joseph1832(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

you dont get ! I dont need to read the book because Christ never commanded killings for refusing to accept Him . Unlike atheists who have no moral compass and decimated millions .

One megalomaniacal leader somewhere in Asia is building nuclear bimbs to obliterate mankind - pathetic , wicked , repugnant
Yes Christ condemned killings... Did Kim Jon Un tell you that he's an atheist? Did he label himself atheist or you lot gave him that name just to suit yourself?

lmao ... lwkmd ...

Right at me ? You do realise the disparity between the authenticity of the info from Dark Ages and one from the 20th century
Why so, why do you think this? Because if you so believe this, it also brings the authenticity of christ doctrines to question.

You still dont understand why its called the " Dark Ages " ... do you undecided

I can provide a million and one proof of the wickedness of these despicable atheists cool - videos , images , articles from numerous credible sources .

Not like yours - authors trying to make money by selling books . Dont be credulous please
Might I ask you who labeled it the Dark Age? Surely you would have asked this question just to know they're not no trying to hide under the shroud of lack of evidence due to the technology of that time.

The authors I referred you to, are people who should know have, deal in facts and proofs because as you may not know, accounts and events of that time were readily recorded and accounted for by putting them into writing, if not, how come the Bible and many other manuscript survived?

Like I said, the people who label atheist don't even see themselves as atheist. Its one thing for you say you're something, and its another thing for someone to say you're something.

If you can provide videos, images, screenshots and what have you to show the actions of atheists over the world, I too can provide videos, images etc to show the actions of theist over the world.

ISIS and ISIL as well as Boko Haram and Al Shaabab are also theists remember? tongue
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes Christ condemned killings... Did Kim Jon Un tell you that he's an atheist? Did he label himself atheist or you lot gave him that name just to suit yourself?

Seriously .... and honestly if you dont know that North Korea is an atheist state I wonder why we are having this discussion

Why so, why do you think this? Because if you so believe this, it also brings the authenticity of christ doctrines to question.

You mean that somehow whom I have a relationship with and even communicate with , will fail to exist ?

Might I ask you who labeled it the Dark Age?

Because it is .

Surely you would have asked this question just to know they're not no trying to hide under the shroud of lack of evidence due to the technology of that time.

Its not my fault that atheists mischievously cooked up stories and even embellished them to defame Christianity knowing fully well that historical records at that time were lost .

The authors I referred you to, are people who should know have, deal in facts and proofs because as you may not know, accounts and events of that time were readily recorded and accounted for by putting them into writing, if not, how come the Bible and many other manuscript survived?

Because it is inspired by God smiley

Like I said, the people who label atheist don't even see themselves as atheist. Its one thing for you say you're something, and its another thing for someone to say you're something.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck

If you can provide videos, images, screenshots and what have you to show the actions of atheists over the world, I too can provide videos, images etc to show the actions of theist over the world.

ISIS and ISIL as well as Boko Haram and Al Shaabab are also theists remember? tongue

I am a Christian . Pushing the game to involve Muslims was done out of desperation . How shameful cool

cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by joseph1832(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Seriously .... and honestly if you dont know that North Korea is an atheist state I wonder why we are having this discussion
I know North Korea is a communist state. Plain and simple.

You mean that somehow whom I have a relationship with and even communicate with , will fail to exist
How can they seize to exist, when you can see, feel, kiss and touch them.

Because it is .
Yea because, without proof or evidence, just because. Clap for yourself.

Its not my fault that atheists mischievously cooked up stories and even embellished them to defame Christianity knowing fully well that historical records at that time were lost.
And is it my fault christians
malliciously lie and deal the unsuspecting masses abstracts and cheat them of their money, neither is it my fault that christians and moslems have been killing just because they like shoving their beliefs up each others throats.

Because it is inspired by God smiley
And how do you know its inspired by God? Oh yea don't bother to answer, your pastor told you right? tongue

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck
It might be a Penguin, that's why we use scientific methods to know whether a thing, is a thing, not just dwell on abstract and sanctimonious beliefs...

[
quote]I am a Christian . Pushing the game to involve Muslims was done out of desperation . How shameful cool
cheesy grin[/quote] I believe you're talking about atheism and theism. You're a christian, right, that makes you a theist just like the moslem. And its quiet shameful of you to refuse being a theist. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
I know North Korea is a communist state. Plain and simple.

That is even arguable but North Korea have ties with only communist countries . Its a known fact that North Korea is an atheist state with no religious tolerance .

How can they seize to exist, when you can see, feel, kiss and touch them.

Yea because, without proof or evidence, just because. Clap for yourself.

Evidence that God exists ? Who still argues with clear facts .

And is it my fault christians
malliciously lie and deal the unsuspecting masses abstracts and cheat them of their money, neither is it my fault that christians and moslems have been killing just because they like shoving their beliefs up each others throats.

Am not sure why you are bringing in Muslims here . And I made it clear about the Great Commission Jesus gave unto his disciples . Any person who kills if you fail to believe in Christ is not a christian . A Christian is an adherent of the teachings of Christ , a follower of Christ

And how do you know its inspired by God? Oh yea don't bother to answer, your pastor told you right? tongue

You need to stop these puerile responses . grin

It might be a Penguin, that's why we use scientific methods to know whether a thing, is a thing, not just dwell on abstract and sanctimonious beliefs...

Atheists have no moral compass . So if they kill , have no religious tolerance , force people to deny God and even impose themselves as gods what other writing on the wall do I need

cheesy grin I believe you're talking about atheism and theism. You're a christian, right, that makes you a theist just like the moslem. And its quiet shameful of you to refuse being a theist. tongue tongue

grin grin .

You are not even ashamed of your desperation . You even tried to convince me that Christianity should be blamed for the acts of Islam because we are theists . Chai cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Spoken like a typical christian. When one refute their opinionated belief, they go into a frenzy and splatter insults... I already gave you the eras, but you refuse to see them but rather chose to rant.

Which eras did you mention. Do you even know the meaning of Era. Tell someone to mention one Era that you stated so you can see how empty you are.

joseph1832:

If you want facts, if you want to see proof, please go and read The Inquisition and The Brother's Karamasov. You'll get your facts and figures from those books. Particularly The Inquisition.
Seems the spanish inquisition is the only defence you have, i mentioned that in my table. The total killings in both books were less than 800,000. In the spanish inquisition for example, the total killings were 350,000. It still pales in comparison to just one atheist, stalin, who killed tens of millions.

You know this cant be compared to the madness of atheism, thats why you cant give us exact figures.

joseph1832:

I already gave your names, I named Adolf Hitler, Chairman Mao, but you chose not to see them. Kindly tell me if there ever was a time, Hitler or Mao, ever referred to themselves as atheist. You can even add Idi Amin Dada to the list also.
I proved adolf hitler and mao had an atheistic ideology in the article, can you prove otherwise and stop wailing. We dont need your opinions, we need facts and proof. Idi amin did not promote an ideology neither did he exterminate religious people. Find another escape route.

joseph1832:

So anybody who proclaim his hatred for the christian God is now an atheism as proclaimed by you? Very illuminating I must say.
They did not proclaim hatred for the christian God. The proclaimed their hatred for God and religion and they were motivated to annihilate religious people. Stop running around.

joseph1832:

I suppose Charles Darwin who came with the survivor of the fittest mentality was an atheist right?

Your ranting will do you no good my good man. Religious people weren't the only ones you faced the wrath of Mao and Hitler, others did too, so stop hammering on it like they're the ones who were scarred.
Stop trying to evade the issue. Give an alternate ideology to what those murderers were promoting and stop looking for ways to escape. And yes, Darwin was a weak atheist/agnostic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Teempakguy:

No one is trying to sell a god to you. This article is simply about the madness of atheism and nothing more. How on earth do you call a "non-existent being" names? undecided I want to imagine myself calling santa claus (a non-existent being) an asshole, maybe ill just be as confused as you are. Its obvious you are living in hatred. Even if you call your father an asshole, it does not change the fact that he's your father.
Ask reasonably sincere questions, you'll get your answers.

Teempakguy:

A God who created human life defininately has regards for His creations. You can wish all you want, when you become open-minded, you'll learn to see life for what it really is. Your defences are as weak as your intelligence. Not one reasonable justification for the madness committed in the name of atheism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Teempakguy:
nope, not nothing. but rather a big dense ball of energy.
comedian.
Stop trying to redefine what nothing means. A big dense ball of energy is something. Where did it come from? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
I know North Korea is a communist state. Plain and simple

...I beg to differ, but I wouldn't categorize NK entirely as communist state..
...sui generis might just be the most apt term in defining their political system judging from how NK synthesizes seemingly disparate elements into what should be an ideological rube-goldberg jalopy....go figure....
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by joseph1832(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That is even arguable but North Korea have ties with only communist countries . Its a known fact that North Korea is an atheist state with no religious tolerance.
So according to you, communism/lack of religious tolerance translate to atheism. Bloody marvelous. Clap for yourself once again.

Evidence that God exists ? Who still argues with clear facts
People still do, I'll have you know.

Am not sure why you are bringing in Muslims here . And I made it clear about the Great Commission Jesus gave unto his disciples . Any person who kills if you fail to believe in Christ is not a christian . A Christian is an adherent of the teachings of Christ , a follower of Christ
So you're saying those who kill and call themselves christians aren't christians?

You need to stop these puerile responses . grin
And you need to stop your myopic and ignorant response...

Atheists have no moral compass . So if they kill , have no religious tolerance , force people to deny God and even impose themselves as gods what other writing on the wall do I need
According to you right? And what guide is ones moral compass based on? Theist belief and doctrines right?

You are not even ashamed of your desperation . You even tried to convince me that Christianity should be blamed for the acts of Islam because we are theists . Chai cheesy
And you also be ashamed of your opinionated beliefs and assertions... Aren't christians and moslems theist? Or you have another definition of theism?

Never forget, We see and read everyday what some men of god here in Nigeria, killing, raping and thieving... Oh yea, they're not christians, I forget. tongue tongue
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by joseph1832(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...I beg to differ, but I wouldn't categorize NK entirely as communist state..
...sui genesis might just be the most apt term in defining their political system judging from how NK synthesizes seemingly disparate elements into what should be an ideological rube-goldberg jalopy....go figure....
I don't need to figure anything bruv! NK did not plunder and loot the money allocated to build the road which I use to transport myself to work did they? Neither is NK responsible for the abysmal condition this country is. Plain and simple.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
So according to you, communism/lack of religious tolerance translate to atheism. Bloody marvelous. Clap for yourself once again.

You alone made the claim , you alone made the accusation . Wawu grin

People still do, I'll have you know.

The deluded ones of course - they are not worth paying attention to .

So you're saying those who kill and call themselves christians aren't christians?

Duurrhh !!

And you need to stop your myopic and ignorant response...

You are making the claims and the accusations too . Na wa oo

According to you right? And what guide is ones moral compass based on? Theist belief and doctrines right?

Jesus came to earth to show us the way

And you also be ashamed of your opinionated beliefs and assertions... Aren't christians and moslems theist? Or you have another definition of theism?

and the pathetic desperation continues .

Never forget, We see and read everyday what some men of god here in Nigeria, killing, raping and thieving... Oh yea, they're not christians, I forget. tongue tongue

Christians - adherents of Christ teachings . Did Jesus do any of those . No smiley

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
I don't need to figure anything bruv! NK did not plunder and loot the money allocated to build the road which I use to transport myself to work did they? Neither is NK responsible for the abysmal condition this country is. Plain and simple.

...I'm not interested in the discourse on the thread, neither did I go through... I was merely chipping in my two-cents on that part of your post I extracted, the part that stated that NK is a communist state...
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by joseph1832(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
winner01:
Which eras did you mention. Do you even know the meaning of Era. Tell someone to mention one Era that you stated so you can see how empty you are.
Of course you're blind and as a result, you can never see what's in front you. You're a drug addict, know the definition of era so you can saved from the well of ignorance you find yourself.

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/era

Seems the spanish inquisition is the only defence you have, i mentioned that in my table. The total killings in both books were less than 800,000. In the spanish inquisition for example, the total killings were 350,000. It still pales in comparison to just one atheist, stalin, who killed tens of millions.
On the contrary, the Spanish Inquisition is way different from the Inquisition that span across europe during the 12th to 16th century, killing millions in the name of religion.

You know this cant be compared to the madness of atheism, thats why you cant give us exact figures.
I don't need to give you figures... I already told you the books to read, so go and read them.

I proved adolf hitler and mao had an atheistic ideology in the article, can you prove otherwise and stop wailing. We dont need your opinions, we need facts and proof. Idi amin did not promote an ideology neither did he exterminate religious people. Find another escape route.

They did not proclaim hatred for the christian God. The proclaimed their hatred for God and religion and they were motivated to annihilate religious people. Stop running around.
You didn't prove anything bro. You only provided an opinion as to what they did. Did you bother to ask yourself why they so hated and murdered religious folks?

Let I said, to see the facts, read the books I mentioned, then you'll see Hitler and Mao were no different from those who murder just because one didn't believe in what they believed.

Stop trying to evade the issue. Give an alternate ideology to what those murderers were promoting and stop looking for ways to escape. And yes, Darwin was a weak atheist/agnostic.
I'll have you know they promoted their own ideologies. Hitler promoted Nascism, Mao promoted Maoism, Even Musolini promoted Fascism.

They never promoted atheism, never for once. As a political scientist, not once was it mentioned that these men promoted atheism. All what they promoted were what I mentioned. And they saw religion and an enemy so they chose to wipe out its adherents. The same thing done by the early church.

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by joseph1832(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...I'm not interested in the discourse on the thread, neither did I go through... I was merely chipping in my two-cents on that part of your post I extracted, the part that stated that NK is a communist state...
Seen and noted.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by joseph1832(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You alone made the claim , you alone made the accusation . Wawu grin

The deluded ones of course - they are not worth paying attention to
Oh the deluded ones who go to church every
Sunday to get a dose of their opium. tongue nice...

Duurrhh !!

You are making the claims and the accusations too . Na wa oo

Jesus came to earth to show us the way
Obviously you have no more points to put across. Stop generalizing. Jesus came to show you and your lot who plagued this world with your lies and hypocrisy the way, which so far, you don't follow, neither can you adhere to it. tongue tongue

and the pathetic desperation continues.
I'm not the one who open threads castigating someone's belief just to shove mind down their throats.

You lot are the ones who are desperate. Your desperation shows and grows day by day! That's why there is almost a church in every street in Lagos. Tell me, isn't that desperation?

I feel so sorry for you lot! Your religion is obsolete, that's why you fear anything that opposes it. Its such a pity that the hypocrisy of your pastors is now becoming clear.

Christians - adherents of Christ teachings . Did Jesus do any of those . No smiley
So Jesus is the only christian you know? I thought you said you're a christian? Why not use yourself as an example let's see if your lies and hypocrisy will not be exposed!. tongue
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Of course you're blind and as a result, you can never see what's in front you. You're a drug addict, know the definition of era so you can saved from the well of ignorance you find yourself.

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/era

LOL. keep making a fool of yourself. You mentioned events not eras. How willfully ignorant you are.

joseph1832:

On the contrary, the Spanish Inquisition is way different from the Inquisition that span across europe during the 12th to 16th century, killing millions in the name of religion.

I don't need to give you figures... I already told you the books to read, so go and read them.
You know why you cant give figures like i did, cos those figures are nothing compared to atheist murder figures. Give numbers and save yourself from shame.

joseph1832:

You didn't prove anything bro. You only provided an opinion as to what they did. Did you bother to ask yourself why they so hated and murdered religious folks?

Let I said, to see the facts, read the books I mentioned, then you'll see Hitler and Mao were no different from those who murder just because one didn't believe in what they believed.

I provided an opinion by giving Adolf Hitlers quotes? undecided Who else is seeing how dumb this dude is? undecided. I dont need to ask why they hated God and religion, maybe you can tell us why you hate God and religion.

I dont need your books, I gave my figures, give yours. Dont refer me to a book you saw on a site and have probably never read.
Religious peeps did not submit to their dangerous atheistic ideologies and they exterminated them. And why are you only mentioning Hitler and mao, when we have over 50 other atheist murders.

joseph1832:

I'll have you know they promoted their own ideologies. Hitler promoted Nascism, Mao promoted Maoism, Even Musolini promoted Fascism.
Funny grin Can you give the basics of maoism or nascism and let people see them.
Yeah, Kim of North Korea is also an atheist promoting kilmungsuism(the god-like worship of oneself and the state). He is an atheist, the state is an atheist state. He does not need to start press conferences by stating that : "I'm an atheist".

Atheists are their own god, you may become the president of Nigeria today (God forbid) and attempt to forcefully introduce your own form of foolishness, Josephism. And then later dolts will say you weren't propagating atheism but josephism.

I call it: The "Anything but God" syndrome

joseph1832:

They never promoted atheism, never for once. As a political scientist, not once was it mentioned that these men promoted atheism. All what they promoted were what I mentioned. And they saw religion and an enemy so they chose to wipe out its adherents. The same thing done by the early church.
If your wishes makes you sleep well, knock yourself out.

The Republic of China under Mao was officially an atheist state, and atheism was endorsed and promoted by the ruling Chinese Communist Party. When the People's Republic of China was established, militant atheist functionaries compelled the Party to impose control on and limit religious suppliers.
During the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, a new form of militant atheism made great efforts to eradicate religion completely. Under this militant atheism espoused by Mao, houses of worship were shut down; Buddhist pagodas, Daoist temples, Christian churches, and Muslim mosques were destroyed; artifacts were smashed; and sacred texts were burnt. It was a criminal offence to even possess a religious artifact or sacred text. The death toll in 20th Cenutry China attributable to Mao Tse-Tsung's "Great Leap Forward" is estimated to be as over 40,000,000." However, following the death of Mao Zedong in 1976, many former policies towards religious freedom returned although they are limited and tenuous, as religion is closely regulated by the government. It was the death of Mao that saw China move away from militant atheism to a more scientific, objective and consequently more balanced approach to religion.

Harold J. Berman, a Harvard specialist in Soviet law says, "militant atheism was the official religion, one might say, of the Soviet Union and the Communist Party was the established church." The militant atheism of the Bolsheviks which owed its origins to the "standard Marxist feeling that religion was the opium of the masses." The goal of the Soviet Union was the liquidation of religion and the means to achieve this goal included the destruction of churches, mosques, synagogues, mandirs, madrasahs, religious monuments, as well the mass deportation to Siberia of believers of different religions. Under the Soviet doctrine of separation of church and state, detailed in the Constitution of the Soviet Union, churches in the Soviet Union were forbidden to give to the poor or carry on educational activities. Moreover, not only was religion banned from the school and university system, but pupils were to be indoctrinated with atheism and antireligious teachings. Schoolchildren were asked to convert family members to atheism and memorize antireligious rhymes, songs, and catechisms, while university students who declined to propagate atheism lost their scholarships and were expelled from universities. Before the Russian Revolution, there were more than fifty thousand Russian Orthodox clergymen, by 1939, there were no more than three to four hundred left.

In the year 1922 alone, under the militant atheistic system, 2691 secular priests, 1962 monks and 3447 nuns were martyred for their faith. In total, the number of Christians who were martyred for their faith under the militant atheism of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is 12 million. In his book, Islam and the Contemporary World, Golam Wahed Choudhury writes that the atheistic régime, "killed thousands, even millions of Muslims in 1917: they displaced millions in 1921. More than two million were martyred in 1926 when the communists confiscated their livestock according to communist principles: they died of starvation." He goes on further to state that "Stalin's oppression and suppression of the Muslim populations of the Soviet Union can only be compared to Hitler's persecution of the Jews."

Ref: conservapedia.com

You keep mentioning Hitler even after i gave proof of his motivations. In a hurry to quickly escape this, you didn't notice that I classified Hitler's crimes as religious and even at that, the percentage of religious killings did not make 3%. Be gone, you have no point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by cloudgoddess(f): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
winner01:

The belief in a deity that gives a principal instruction that you love your neighbour as yourself can only trigger one thing. LOVE.
The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35
Giving festering, uncurable boils to people is so loving!

When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20
Yep, women are so filthy and impure for their natural reproductive cycles that god himself supposedly gave them. How very loving god is for alienating women like pariahs for natural biological functions.

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered. Matthew 21:18-22 NIV
Wow, who knew jesus was such a crybaby. Why didn't he just ask god to put more fruit in the tree rather than killing it? He must really love nature if he's willing to kill anything that doesn't serve him instantly. Oh wait...

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18
Yay, rape and killing! Such an expression of overflowing love!

He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 21:17
Yep, it is a very just punishment to kill your kids if they act up. This is the definition of LOVE!

If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property. Exodus 21
Slavery is a great way to express love.

The bible is riddled with much more hateful barbaric nonsense than it is loving or wise messages (which by the way were ALREADY overflowing in Hindu and Buddhist books far before Christianity. For example the "golden rule" you just cited originated in Buddhist texts, the bible is NOT unique in it's "wisdom" at all). So not only was your diety late in the game, but he is obviously bipolar to the max.

As expected from such a confused diety, belief in him seems to trigger both hatred (especially of non-believers) and "love" (more like condescending pretend love) from its followers. I've found far more genuinely caring, selfless, and accepting people amongst non-Christians. A large amount of christians everywhere are actually markedly UNloving in their interactions and behaviors with anyone they don't approve of.

With regards to how I personally deal with others, I'd rather use my brain, which reliably tells me that treating others kindly feels good & has positive consequences, and treating others badly feels bad & has negative consequences. See? Simple. No bipolar sky daddies needed.

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
cloudgoddess:

The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35
Giving boils to people is so loving!

Yawns!!!, All warnings. Blessings on obedience, curses on disobedience. Can you give us examples of humans afflicted with this curses. Thanks.

cloudgoddess:

When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20
Yep, women are so filthy and impure for their natural reproductive cycles that god himself supposedly gave them. How very loving god is for alienating women like pariahs for natural biological functions.

Mosaic laws!!!. I see you clearly avoided the verses that spoke about discharge from men also grin. People can read up leviticus chapter 15.

cloudgoddess:

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered. Matthew 21:18-22 NIV
Wow, who knew jesus was such a crybaby. Why didn't he just ask god to put more fruit in the tree rather than killing it? He must really love nature if he's willing to kill anything that doesn't serve him instantly.
He creates, He takes. Cry all you want. He can take all He created if He wills, except maybe you have the power to stop Him. grin.
You can also try to stop Him when its time to submit your life, maybe then you will realize you dont own sh*t.

cloudgoddess:

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18
Yay, rape and killing! Such an expression of overflowing love!

If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property. Exodus 21
Slavery is a great way to express love.

The bible is riddled with much more hateful barbaric nonsense than it is loving or wise messages (which by the way were ALREADY overflowing in Hindu and Buddhist books far before Christianity. For example the "golden rule" originated in Buddhist texts, the bible is NOT unique in it's "wisdom" at all.) So not only was your diety late in the game, but he is obviously bipolar to the max. As expected from such a confused diety, belief in him seems to trigger both hatred and "love" (more like condescending pretend love) from its followers.

Mosaic laws, old convenants, an eye for an eye laws. I need not explain any more to you cos this wont be the first time.

"The prophets said, But Now I say". That's God Himself talking girl. "Ye have heard that it hath been said, ‘Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies…" (Matt. 5). Jesus came to show man how to live.

You wish the Bible was not unique in its wisdom grin, You will be against the hindu and islamic texts if they were half as true as the Bible. Jesus came to show us how to live in Love.

And is this the best justification you can come up with for the madness performed in the name of atheism? undecided Pathetic!!!

cloudgoddess:

As expected from such a confused diety, belief in him seems to trigger both hatred (especially of non-believers) and "love" (more like condescending pretend love) from its followers. I've found far more genuinely caring, selfless, and accepting people amongst non-Christians. A large amount of christians everywhere are actually markedly UNloving in their interactions and behaviors with anyone they don't approve of.
Yes, but atheists are caring and loving everywhere, the tyrants in the Op inclusive. Your atheist friend said there are bad people irrespective of their beliefs, you might need to think about that.

cloudgoddess:

I'd rather use my brain, which reliably tells me that treating others kindly feels good & has positive consequences, and treating others badly feels bad & has negative consequences. See? Simple. No bipolar sky daddies needed.
Your brains don't tell you jack. You learnt your morals and values from religion and society. Had you been brought up in china during mao's reign, you'll support the extermination of religious people. Send my regards to your husband, sky daddy, and your son rain bobo. grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by cloudgoddess(f): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
winner01:

Your brains don't tell you jack.
Perhaps yours doesn't.

Some of us still have functioning mental faculties that haven't been overtaken by religious indoctrination. Not everyone's brain is in the same cage you so willfully keep yours in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need An Interpretation For A Christian Chorus 'omame' / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / Kumuyi: Agitations Will End If Government Addresses Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.