Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination (17934 Views)

Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Most Atheists are irrreligious terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Correct . Atheists are blood thirsty vampires
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by UyiIredia(m): 5:35am On Feb 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Guy you need serious mental health checkup. Atheism don make you kolomental. I suggest you take time of Nairaland and any atheist content and focus on your church. That way your brain fit cool down.

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2017
UyiIredia:

Guy you need serious mental health checkup. Atheism don make you kolomental. I suggest you take time of Nairaland and any atheist content and focus on your church. That way your brain fit cool down.

Lol mi big bro , I'm perfectly fine . And I'm not even always on Nairaland . And the church is doing fine , we thank Jesus , God The Son , for that .
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Truth
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Richirich713: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Interesting...
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Richirich713:
Interesting...

Very ,

I mean look at wicked atheist North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's plan to destroy the world with a nuclear war angry . Blood thirsty vampires they are !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Richirich713: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Very ,

I mean look at wicked atheist North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's plan to destroy the world with a nuclear war angry . Blood thirsty vampires they are !

True, this is what happens when one thinks man is just a ape that is no more valuable than a Cockroach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by darkhorizon: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Very ,

And Religious Trump is Innocent abi? shior

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
More contributions please
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
True
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
more contributions please
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Atheism is the most evil invention man has ever made , it has be discarded or humanity is doomed !
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Atheists are full of hatred and anger

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
The most evil that ever happened to the world was when Diagoras of Melos openly declared that there was no God

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
The worst evil ever known to mankind have been committed by atheists
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by rekinomtla(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
The worst evil ever known to mankind have been committed by atheists

Have you heard about the disgusting persecution of religous people that occurred in Albania, back when it was an atheist state? I mentioned it today and many atheists got upset.

rekinomtla:

I would like to apologize for what I said about the Albania. Contrary to what I said, it was actually the most luxurious country for a religous person to live. As the following extract from the Wikipedia "state atheism" page clearly says:

Religion in Albania was subordinated to the interests of nationalism during periods of national revival, when it was identified as foreign predation to Albanian culture. During the late nineteenth century, and also when Albania became a state, religions were suppressed [/b]in order to better unify Albanians. This nationalism was also used to justify the communist stance of state atheism from 1967 to 1991. The Agrarian Reform Law of August 1945 nationalized most property of religious institutions, including the estates of mosques, monasteries, orders, and dioceses. Many clergy and believers were tried and some were executed. All foreign Roman Catholic priests, monks, and nuns were expelled in 1946.

Religious communities or branches that had their headquarters outside the country, such as the Jesuit and Franciscan orders, were henceforth ordered to terminate their activities in Albania. [b]Religious institutions were forbidden to have anything to do with the education of the young, because that had been made the exclusive province of the state. All religious communities were prohibited from owning real estate and from operating philanthropic and welfare institutions and hospitals
. Although there were tactical variations in Enver Hoxha's approach to each of the major denominations, his overarching objective was the eventual destruction of all organized religion in Albania. Between 1945 and 1953, the number of priests was reduced drastically and the number of Roman Catholic churches was decreased from 253 to 100, and all Catholics were stigmatized as fascists .

The campaign against religion peaked in the 1960s. Beginning in February 1967 the Albanian authorities launched a campaign to eliminate religious life in Albania . Despite complaints, even by APL members, all churches, mosques, monasteries, and other religious institutions were either closed down or converted into warehouses, gymnasiums, or workshops by the end of 1967. By May 1967, religious institutions had been forced to relinquish all 2,169 churches, mosques, cloisters, and shrines in Albania, many of which were converted into cultural centers for young people. As the literary monthly Nendori reported the event, the youth had thus "created the first atheist nation in the world."

Clerics were publicly vilified and humiliated, their vestments were taken and desecrated. More than 200 clerics of various faiths were imprisoned, others were forced to seek work in either industry or agriculture, and some were executed or starved to death. The cloister of the Franciscan order in Shkodër was set on fire, which resulted in the death of four elderly monks.

Article 37 of the Albanian Constitution of 1976 stipulated, "The state recognizes no religion, and supports atheistic propaganda in order to implant a scientific materialistic world outlook in people.", and the penal code of 1977 imposed prison sentences of three to ten years for "religious propaganda and the production, distribution, or storage of religious literature." A new decree that in effect targeted Albanians with Muslim and Christian names, stipulating that citizens whose names did not conform to "the political, ideological, or moral standards of the state" were to change them. It was also decreed that towns and villages with religious names must be renamed. Hoxha's brutal antireligious campaign succeeded in eradicating formal worship, but some Albanians continued to practice their faith clandestinely, risking severe punishment . Individuals caught with Bibles, Qurans, icons, or other religious objects faced long prison sentences. Religious weddings were prohibited.

Parents were afraid to pass on their faith, for fear that their children would tell others . Officials tried to entrap practicing Christians and Muslims during religious fasts, such as Lent and Ramadan, by distributing dairy products and other forbidden foods in school and at work, and then publicly denouncing those who refused the food. Those clergy who conducted secret services were incarcerated. Catholic priest Shtjefen Kurti had been executed for secretly baptizing a child in Shkodër in 1972 .

The article was interpreted by Danes as violating The United Nations Charter (chapter 9, article 55) which declares that religious freedom is an inalienable human right. The first time that the question came before the United Nations' Commission on Human Rights at Geneva was as late as 7 March 1983. A delegation from Denmark got its protest over Albania's violation of religious liberty placed on the agenda of the thirty-ninth meeting of the commission, item 25, reading, "Implementation of the Declaration on the Elimination of all Forms of Intolerance and of Discrimination based on Religion or Belief.", and on 20 July 1984 a member of the Danish Parliament inserted an article into one of Denmark's major newspapers protesting the violation of religious freedom in Albania.

The 1998 Constitution of Albania defined the country as a parliamentary republic, and established personal and political rights and freedoms, including protection against coercion in matters of religious belief. Albania is a member state of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, and the 2011 census found that 58.79% of Albanians adhere to Islam, making it the largest religion in the country. The majority of Albanian Muslims are secular Sunnis along with a significant Bektashi Shia minority. Christianity is practiced by 16.99% of the population, making it the 2nd largest religion in the country. The remaining population is either irreligious or belongs to other religious groups.

Before World War II, there was given a distribution of 70% Muslims, 20% Eastern Orthodox, and 10% Roman Catholics. Today, Gallup Global Reports 2010 shows that religion plays a role in the lives of 39% of Albanians, and ranks Albania the thirteenth least religious country in the world. The U.S. state department reports that in 2013, "There were no reports of societal abuses or discrimination based on religious affiliation, belief, or practice."

The same kind of horrible persecution occur in the Soviet Union when it was an atheist state. Today in atheist state of North Korea, religious folks are violently subjugated.

Thank God Albania and the Soviet Union are no longer atheist states. Rest in peace for those who died during those dark days of state atheism, we will always remember you. May God also comfort those who are currently suffering at the hands of atheists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
rekinomtla:

Have you heard about the disgusting persecution of religous people that occurred in Albania, back when it was an atheist state? I mentioned it today and many atheists got upset.

Eliminate all religious life shocked . Its sad how these atheists turn a blind eye to these evil wicked acts committed by atheists in the past and even in the present . North Korea's president uses religious people to test military weapons undecided Can you imagine ?

Right now in China , adherents of theistic religions especially Christians have their lives being destroyed by the wicked communist governments . Shocking !

2 Likes

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by rekinomtla(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Eliminate all religious life shocked . Its sad how these atheists turn a blind eye to these evil wicked acts committed by atheists in the past and even in the present . North Korea's president uses religious people to test military weapons undecided Can you imagine ?

shocked thats pure evil.

Right now in China , adherents of theistic religions especially Christians have their lives being destroyed by the wicked communist governments . Shocking !

I use to think Islam was the greatest evil until I studied atheism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Wickedness exist only in atheism angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by rekinomtla(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

This dangerous and sick ideology has again motivated the killing of innocent people. *shaking my head*

EXCLUSIVE: 'Creepy, crazy and weird': Former classmates say Texas gunman was an 'outcast' who 'preached his atheism' online before killing 26 in the state’s worst ever mass shooting

"Devin Patrick Kelley (pictured) walked into the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, dressed in full combat gear, and began shooting, according to local law enforcement sources
The Texas church shooter who mercilessly shot dead 26 people and injured 24 others was an 'outcast' who 'preached his atheism' online.

Former classmates say Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who stormed First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire on Sunday, was 'creepy', 'crazy' and 'weird'.

Patrick Boyce, who attended New Braunfels High School with the killer, told DailyMail.com: 'He had a kid or two, fairly normal, but kinda quiet and lately seemed depressed.

'He was the first atheist I met. He went Air Force after high school, got discharged but I don't know why.

'I was just shocked [to hear the news]. Still haven’t quite processed how he could have done that.'

Nina Rose Nava, who went to school with the gunman, wrote on Facebook: 'In (sic) in complete shock! I legit just deleted him off my fb cause I couldn't stand his post.

'He was always talking about how people who believe in God we're stupid and trying to preach his atheism'

Christopher Leo Longoria replied: 'I removed him off FB for those same reasons! He was being super nagtive (sic) all the timd (sic).'... "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053013/Devin-Kelley-outcast-preached-atheism.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:17am On Nov 07, 2017
rekinomtla:

This dangerous and sick ideology has again motivated the killing of innocent people. *shaking my head*

EXCLUSIVE: 'Creepy, crazy and weird': Former classmates say Texas gunman was an 'outcast' who 'preached his atheism' online before killing 26 in the state’s worst ever mass shooting

"Devin Patrick Kelley (pictured) walked into the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, dressed in full combat gear, and began shooting, according to local law enforcement sources
The Texas church shooter who mercilessly shot dead 26 people and injured 24 others was an 'outcast' who 'preached his atheism' online.

Former classmates say Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who stormed First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire on Sunday, was 'creepy', 'crazy' and 'weird'.

Patrick Boyce, who attended New Braunfels High School with the killer, told DailyMail.com: 'He had a kid or two, fairly normal, but kinda quiet and lately seemed depressed.

'He was the first atheist I met. He went Air Force after high school, got discharged but I don't know why.

'I was just shocked [to hear the news]. Still haven’t quite processed how he could have done that.'

Nina Rose Nava, who went to school with the gunman, wrote on Facebook: 'In (sic) in complete shock! I legit just deleted him off my fb cause I couldn't stand his post.

'He was always talking about how people who believe in God we're stupid and trying to preach his atheism'

Christopher Leo Longoria replied: 'I removed him off FB for those same reasons! He was being super nagtive (sic) all the timd (sic).'... "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053013/Devin-Kelley-outcast-preached-atheism.html

Its only a matter of time before these Nigerian ones will pick up arms and start killing people in the name of atheism with the kind of hate and disdain they have for people who believe in God .

Anytime bad things happen to theists, they gloat and mock us ; if we're are not careful , they'd start killing us

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by rekinomtla(m): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Its only a matter of time before these Nigerian ones will pick up arms and start killing people in the name of atheism with the kind of hate and disdain they have for people who believe in God .

Anytime bad things happen to theists, they gloat and mock us ; if we're are not careful , they'd start killing us

Especially if they become the majority and establish an atheist state. We know what happens in atheists states, non-atheists are slaughter like animals. In Albania, the first officially declared atheist nation they even murder people just because they had religous-based names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by dalaman: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Shut up Mr lie lie. Here is a christian calling for all athiest to be killed.

"But one-man Christian hate group Theodore Shoebat doesn’t care about the facts. In a video released on his website yesterday, he said that all atheists should be put to death because of what happened in Texas. (Gay people, too).

Sodomites and atheists need to be purged from society,” Shoebat said. “Sodomites automatically need to be put to death, that’s a no-brainer because they have already committed the crime of homosexuality. Atheists, on the other hand, they need to be inquisited, bottom line. They need to be inquisited and I think that when you have atheist enclaves in society, when you have atheist strongholds in society, atheist establishments that are very influential and when you see how fanatic they are, how much they hate Christianity, how much they hate God, how much they hate the church, you really can’t tolerate people like that and those people need the death penalty.”

I guess Wickedness exist lonly in christianity.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/11/06/christian-extremist-atheists-should-be-put-to-death-for-the-tx-church-shooting/

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by dalaman: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You God couldn't protect those that went to pray to him in church from a looney atheist that came to slaughter them yet you open your mouth and claim that he is the betn of all protectors m why won't you be mocked when you are obviously spewing nonsense?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by rekinomtla(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not entirely sure most atheists are irrreligious terrorists. Although I'm not denying that they have the potential to be terrorists and tyrants like Joseph Stalin.

In fact, recently I've been researching whose been the most influential atheists to ever live. And it's no surprise to me that many atheists tyrants like Stalin, Mao, Lenin, and Napoleon are some if not the most influential atheists to ever live. And I'm dead serious, in fact these tyrants have been some of the most influential people to ever live, definitely the first three are the most influential atheists of the 20th century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
dalaman:

Shut up Mr lie lie. Here is a christian calling for all athiest to be killed.

"But one-man Christian hate group Theodore Shoebat doesn’t care about the facts. In a video released on his website yesterday, he said that all atheists should be put to death because of what happened in Texas. (Gay people, too).

Sodomites and atheists need to be purged from society,” Shoebat said. “Sodomites automatically need to be put to death, that’s a no-brainer because they have already committed the crime of homosexuality. Atheists, on the other hand, they need to be inquisited, bottom line. They need to be inquisited and I think that when you have atheist enclaves in society, when you have atheist strongholds in society, atheist establishments that are very influential and when you see how fanatic they are, how much they hate Christianity, how much they hate God, how much they hate the church, you really can’t tolerate people like that and those people need the death penalty.”

I guess Wickedness exist lonly in christianity.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/11/06/christian-extremist-atheists-should-be-put-to-death-for-the-tx-church-shooting/

Lol , an atheist disguises as a Christian and posts such message to make Christians look bad and dalaman while trying to know how to respond to the Texas shooting carried by an atheist picks it and decides to post the comment here .

You are very gullible .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
dalaman:

You God couldn't protect those that went to pray to him in church from a looney atheist that came to slaughter them yet you open your mouth and claim that he is the betn of all protectors m why won't you be mocked when you are obviously spewing nonsense?

When will you carry arms and kill worshipers in a church to prove to us that there is no God who answers prayers and protects his people just like the blood-thirsty militant atheist did in the Texas' church ?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by dalaman: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol , an atheist disguises as a Christian and posts such message to make Christians look bad and dalaman while trying to know how to respond to the Texas shooting carried by an atheist picks it and decides to post the comment here .

You are very gullible .

Your evidence he's an atheist is?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
dalaman:

Your evidence he's an atheist is?

Your evidence he is a Christian is ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need An Interpretation For A Christian Chorus 'omame' / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / Kumuyi: Agitations Will End If Government Addresses Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.