Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria (38424 Views)

How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / My terrible experience with skrill / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Latty88(f): 10:31am On May 20, 2016
Peacetemi:
Has anyone ever heard of Onome Maureen? She's a big scammer, someone warned not to do business with her but I never listened. I'm not pained by the money I lost tho, its just painful that she wasted my time. Please beware of that woman, Onome Maureen.

Yes, she is a big scammer! I attended one of seminars,infact what pained me was the time I wasted that day.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Megaideas(f): 10:32am On May 20, 2016
Mhh! I've ventured into Forever Living Products, Alliance and Cleanshield etc and have come to the conclusion that the downliners end up being subservient to the upliners. Also if you actually want to make it big in an MLM biz, you will enter it with not less than N500,000.

The one that caught my attention recently and I joined is Helping Hands International. One joins with N6,600 and I have 58 dollars in my account now.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On May 20, 2016
That is the reason why Nairaland does not allow the promotion of MLM and Pyramid schemes.... 90% of the people that get involved with MLM ALWAYS lose... it is just like gambling, the gamblers always lose and the house always wins.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On May 20, 2016
I have designed like 3 websites for 3 different multi-level marketing stuffs, and in the end - the events that followed were similar to what the OP described above (in one of those cases, i almost landed my ass in court).
If anyone calls me ever again to do any kind of website or app that has multi-level marketing ehn - i go disfriend the person immediately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by stanliwise(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2016
Pavarottii:
There is nofn u av said that they don't say in their seminars. And I guess u r a coach there to.
Well more grease to ur elbow.
As if you knew what was in my mind grin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2016
Peacetemi:
Has anyone ever heard of Onome Maureen? She's a big scammer, someone warned not to do business with her but I never listened. I'm not pained by the money I lost tho, its just painful that she wasted my time. Please beware of that woman, Onome Maureen.
which of the program did you pay for was it the 4c alliance or shop and be paid? i need advice please...i get messages from her almost everyday.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by dreams1987(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2016
#ROTFL# have u tried stand up comedy b4 trust me you will be good at it. I laughed so hard pple in the office tot I was crying hehehe this made my day

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2016
This topic u brought on board is a very sensitive one and I feel for all these youths falling victims for this sophisticated fraud and advanced slavery. At this juncture, I want to say ( say!) that, Mr Buharee alias mr. no nonsense should come and rescue Nigerian youths (victims) from another British led colonial era. My sister, these girls are suffering! On the street.... Khai, they will waka from gwagwalada to area 1, enter 100 to Nyanya, pass night with unknown man (girls get foked in the process), try to get to area 1 with the borrowed 100 or 2 from the good (fake) samarithan that squat them over night. Journey starts the following day, from one garden to beer parlour; area 8, zone 5, park in resettlement, blaze in garki, area 3 junction, na wa o. People are tired of seeing them, even me, am ashamed of them. Worst scenario, fine girls begging for 200 Nara if they don't make sales, pls can somebody help? Som guys take advantage of these hypnotised young ladies, sleep with them and give them 200 Nara, don't argue, am giving u practical experience. They should ban this marketing stuff in Nigeria most esp. to young girls of 18 - 24. It is a fraud! It is slavery, it is robbery, it is dansuki, it is metuh, it is diezini. I tried to advise one of these girls one day and she started telling me how she will become rich in the next six months, that was how I got to know that this thing has gotten beyond canvassing, it has reached the stage of un-cut. Ise it o le ja laye, afi ti govt ba da si. May god bless naija, bulbul do somtin b4 somtin do dis girls, another form chibok is eminent here. Mo wi temi o! As Yoruba wey I be, u no say we de see front well well. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Peacetemi: 10:54am On May 20, 2016
onyxo76:
which of the program did you pay for was it the 4c alliance or shop and be paid? i need advice please...i get messages from her almost everyday.
I paid for 4c alliance. Do not pay for any, cos right now she doesnt reply my mail and her phone is always switched off.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2016
Latty88:

Yes, she is a big scammer! I attended one of seminars,infact what pained me was the time I wasted that day.
tell me more please i have been trying to attend her seminars
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by uboma(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
That was how 1 guy was persuading me to join one Helping Hands that lots of benefits ( ranging from laptops, cars, millions and paid trips abroad and so on) awaits me if i join. I asked him to snap and send me the picture n receipt of the laptop they(H2i) gave him to convince me only for him to tell me he just joined and is in level 2(stage 1), i laughed hard o. I asked him, if it takes level 2 with about 5-7 stages to complete how many will it take to get the car? The guy said i should calm down o, that when i join, i will know how it is done.. He called me and we talked for 16 mins (stil on the convincing matter), sent me pics of people who were given cheques, a video of a woman who won a car. After much questions and answer session with his inability to answer some questions, he said i was silly and i told him that If trying to protect my hard earned cash(even if it is #6,600) and my interest makes me silly, let it be.. This guys can sweet talk you ehn, but only the gullible will fall for them.. It is good to be optimistic o, but balance with reality and you are good to go.. At last we had a deal which is, i'll join anytime he receives his laptop from h2i. I'll post pics of our conversation when i fix my phone.

They all have sugar coated tongues.

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Optimist4life: 11:01am On May 20, 2016
tinnymerit:
mine was a bitter experience,i borrowed 36k from my sister to do Alliance in motion AIM.I thought my search for job has come to an end with the kind of watery virtual and pseudo benefits listed on their sites and forms.Little did i know i was swimming ointo an ocean of debt.Most annoying thing was,i was given drugs that would expire in between 3 to 6 months.I never took expiration date into cognisance until after like a months i moonwalked into the vague scheme.Though i later bit my finger which was burnt and battered.I vowed never to welcome nor listens to anybody that bring any goodnews abt mlm,even if the person appears in the forem of an angel.

Looool Na so e easy, their sweet mouth too much oooo
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by ChizzyMaris(f): 11:03am On May 20, 2016
blazingcash I can see the GNLD signature written all over you. Oya spark... #yinmu
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2016
Peacetemi:
I paid for 4c alliance. Do not pay for any, cos right now she doesnt reply my mail and her phone is always switched off.
no wonder, i paid for the same prog last year and i actually got 3 people to sign up through me, but i lost interest in the whole thing since she doesn't reply mails or take calls, i even have had to ask people who want to sign up under me to forget the prog as i don't seem to know what is going on? did you attend the seminar then?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by chrystalC(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2016
Anytime I think of the #85,000 I used in registering for one of 'em multi tasking business, I always curse dat day..... #ScamRedifined.

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by souladot(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2016
On a normal day, I wouldn't post on this topic. Buh for the sake of the public let me help clarify issues here.
The OP made a point here by talking about HER experience. It's personalized. And it's not the same experience for everybody involved in MLM.

Most people get involved to make quick cash. And that isn't what MLM promises. It's not all about money. It's not a get-rich-quickly scheme. Just like a new business, you norture till it grows and survives the 5-year failure probability.
MLM promises gradual financial growth, till you become financially independent. This cannot happen in 1 day or 1 month.
MLM promises personal development, which is a great asset. It opens the heavens of your mind.
MLM promises rejection. Many will say NO to you. Get braced for it, and you'll be better off to handle such.
MLM promises global connection and recognition. Some people just wanna travel round the world.
Just a few here

MLM is infact what everyone does, just that many don't get paid for it, they don't enjoy the benefits listed above. You get something, you love it, you tell your friends about it. You help many companies spread their products around without any benefit from the company.

We can't ignore the fact that many people involved in MLM are there to play a fast one on others, thereby soiling the integrity of the companies they represent. Buh there good MLM companies out there. A good one allows for overtaking, so not all are pyramid schemes.

Networking buyers and sellers together is the business of this age. If you willing to learn and grow and become a winner someday, explore all options. Don't have a closed mindset. Ask questions rather than condemn. Understanding is key.

To your success.

10 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2016
instead of going into any multivlevels nonsense i will rather hawk kulikuli in ijebu land cos i know i will be better off in single level marketting than any multi level rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by SPDAZZY(f): 11:08am On May 20, 2016
teeboy03:
One question I always ask them anytime they come around to disturb my peace.

'Will I still make profit if I decide to use my own money to finance the deal instead of looking for more people to convince? '

non of them has been able to give me a plausible answer.

next time they come around. .ask them the same question.

Yes, you will have profits but the root of mlm is in the network not marketing. And for you to have residual income(this is not immediate), you will need a team such that when your team is developed, it won't require little or no effort from you yet you earn a lot.

This could take at least 4 years to build and achieve. The beauty in mlm is not immediate, it is a gradual progress, just like any other business. It is not a get rich quick scheme.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by SPDAZZY(f): 11:10am On May 20, 2016
teeboy03:
One question I always ask them anytime they come around to disturb my peace.

'Will I still make profit if I decide to use my own money to finance the deal instead of looking for more people to convince? '

non of them has been able to give me a plausible answer.

next time they come around. .ask them the same question.

Yes, you will have profits but the root of mlm is in the network not marketing. And for you to have residual income(this is not immediate), you will need a team such that when your team is developed, it won't require little or no effort from you yet you earn a lot.

Instead of putting all that money for yourself, why don't you split it and sponsor 2 or 3 people. You have a team and your collective input is way better and stronger than your singular effort.

This could take at least 4 years to build and achieve. The beauty in mlm is not immediate, it is a gradual progress, just like any other business. It is not a get rich quick scheme.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Peacetemi: 11:12am On May 20, 2016
onyxo76:
no wonder, i paid for the same prog last year and i actually got 3 people to sign up through me, but i lost interest in the whole thing since she doesn't reply mails or take calls, i even have had to ask people who want to sign up under me to forget the prog as i don't seem to know what is going on? did you attend the seminar then?
I didnt attend the seminar, I was in school so I had to pay an extra amount for her to send me some videos about the whole stuff. I got the videos, paid for the prog, she confirmed my payment, and that was it. She never replied my mails thereafter.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Tmercy(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
A friend approached me to say she had a brilliant idea on how I can get rich quickly.
She was going to give me a new range of consumer products that sells thrice the cost price. I asked if that is all and she explained that it was some sort of ladder marketing.
The more sellers I introduce under the scheme, the higher my profit…eventually, I will be eligible for perks like a fancy car and a trip to Dubai or the Caribbeans. As much as one of my aspirations for this year is to travel outside Nigeria even if it’s Cotonou, I started walking away.

You see, I have had a bitter experience with this multi-level marketing, network marketing or whatever it is called and I swore seven years ago never to involve myself again no matter how desperate I get.
Eight years ago, my family literally invested all we had in one IFFA multilevel marketing scheme that operated under the umbrella of Diamond Bank. That was when I first heard of multi-level marketing and my dad thought the idea was genius. Who wouldn’t when the package came with a customised debit card for each participant to cash out their ‘millions of naira’ months later.
We sold most of our shares in the stock market to fund this and introduced everybody we knew to our ‘tree’.
I remember when a rich uncle gave me my twenty thousand naira and my dad used all of it to get the IFFA forms so I could issue out to my classmates.

We spent weekends attending nerve-racking motivational rallies held by the stinking rich organisers of IFFA who rode on the ignorance of people like us to get to where they are. By the time the scales fell from our eyes, we had lost all we had including the goodwill of those we introduced. All we had left were thousands of IFFA registration forms we were now using to wrap melon seeds at home and debit cards littered like a pack of cards around the house. And where were the so -called organisers?
London, today;
Paris, tomorrow;
America during the weekend;
Because they worked hard and persevered unlike our lazy asses.

That was how a friend I met during NYSC told me on the day of POP that he is going to stay behind in the village he served to sell coffee under one multi level marketing scheme!
He was trying to convince me to stay and join the coffee scheme too since my house rent had a 2-year expiration period.
That was a 2’1 graduate of Electrical Engineering who started his service year with an aspiration of working with a multinational company and he’s was just going to abandon that beautiful dream to sell bitter coffee after he had been brainwashed.
I mean who even drinks coffee in Nigeria? Talk more of rural areas? I don’t know the story ended cos I cut off friendship with him after NYSC to avoid post POP stories that touch the heart and soul.
Same way I feel about GNLD and co. I don’t mean to knock anyone’s hustle but I refuse to be swayed by the vacation photos on Instagram of those who hammered by networking others 2000 years ago.
Never ever!
Currently, anyone who approaches my family house and mentions the words, ‘network marketing’ or ‘multi-level stands the risk of being stoned to death.
What are your experiences with multi-level marketing?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/multi-level-marketing-nigeria-419/
just like our story my mum was deceived totally, I objected but she wouldn't listen she is still counting her loss till date over a million Naira isn't child's play.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Menzy86(m): 11:28am On May 20, 2016
kushma:
Today is my birthday my fellow Nairalanders' please do the needful need 100 likes
and its my bday too. Happy birthday twin.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:32am On May 20, 2016
Network Marketing is a mathematical algorithm.
Yes, it is true that if A sells to B and B to C, at the end of a set period of exchanges, 1 person at the top will become rich. YES.

But the other truth is that Mathematics is Brutally Robotic and HUMAN BEINGS ARE NOT ROBOTIC.

People will NEVER AUTOMATICALLY be convinced to work along the scheme.

You have to be a Devil himself, to Enslave chain and bondage people to AGREE BY FORCE to work along to work in the scheme. You have taken away peoples freedom and right to life.

The third truth, you need to look at yourself. Who are you? What are you? Why were you made?

If you believe in God, and in salvation from Jesus Christ, you can see that Salvation is Free. Jesus Christ never flogged his apostles or the Jews for not believing in him. You are FREE to decide. Salvation in God is freedom.

For those who do not know their self worth, they will gladly surrender their freedom to decisions by somebody else. this is called slavery and Bondage. it has no love. This is what goes on in hell. People their have surrendered their entire freedom with God to be taken away by the Devil for all eternity.

------
Use your sense that remains.

Why should you use up ALL your resources and effort to market some stranger's product?
Why can you use all your energy and resources to market the products of YOUR OWN FAMILY YOU LOVE?

Market your mother's. soup, your cousin's shoes, Your uncle's business, your Aunty's Garri. LET YOUR OWN FAMILY GAIN BUSINESS AND CUSTOMERS...

You will be MORE HELPFUL AND show PRACTICAL LOVE for your own family before man and God.

-----

Network marketing holds you on your own balls - if you are a self loving greedy evil doer. It works mathematically WITHOUT LOVE.
And you will surely continue breaking the 2nd Commandment of God - BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT LOVING YOUR NEIGHBOUR - Your own family, instead you are preyentind to help a stranger AT THE EXPENSE OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY SAVINGS. And you are marketing a product that NOBODY NEEDS!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by teeboy03(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2016
SPDAZZY:

You still haven't answered my question.

Take this scenario.

I am to bring 3 people to join but instead of looking for 3 people, I decide to pay up for the 3 people.
if I continue in this cycle, will I still be in profit.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:40am On May 20, 2016
Menzy86:
and its my bday too. Happy birthday twin.

Today, Friday May 20th 2016 Is NOT my birthday.
You have 364 options to try and guess it.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Lightening: 11:40am On May 20, 2016
blazingcash:

Well there is no gain saying the fact that a lot of Nigerians have had their own often bitter experiences with the whole network marketing saga.

But World's richest billionaire, Bill Gates said "if i would be given a chance to start all over again, i would choose NETWORK MARKETING" meaning even if you take all his billions today, with network marketing he will bounce back to be world's richest man again. How inspiring!!! If you must know, network marketing is the reason why Bill sleeps and wakes up everyday $4 million richer, doing nothing.

That is to tell you that regardless your opinions, network marketing is the koko when it comes to financial freedom. Now, I respect your skepticism though about this particular business concept, and why most Nigerians don't want to have anything to do with anything that appears to be like a networking stuff, or like they put it "MLM" (even if the scheme is only wearing the monkey jacket of networking,most Nigerians immediately take to their heels) taking cognizance of your respective experiences, but i will like to ask you this question - does the fact that cars are prone to having accidents stop you from buying one if you have the money? Like in debates that year, 'i leave that question for my opponents to answer' lol.

Friends the truth is, if you really want to experience a difference in something, you just have to try out something new because like the popular adage goes "you can't expect to have a different result when you keep doing the same thing" or however it is put..lol.

But what I'm trying to buttress here is that in a network marketing system, you work with people and like Pam Moore said "you can never go wrong by investing in communities and the human beings within them". In every network of people, your success is assured by the joint effort of everybody which is so much better because personally i would love to earn 1% of everybody's effort than 100% of my own effort. I don't know about you but that's what i would prefer and i think you should. Networking and investment always go pari pasu, meaning haven created a network, there has to be an investment into that network, which is but a token to what you stand to gain back in a matter of time.

Network marketing really is what we all need to get to that status where every person in the system is financially independent as a result of the joint efforts of team members.

Now let's look at the statistics, 75% of America's economy is composed of small and medium scale enterprises which are a small network of people serving as a feeder matrix for the bigger dogs. Lemme not get too technical here, but basically that is why till tomorrow America's economy will remain strong because the cash flow in her system circulates within people, unlike here in our beloved country where some persons are ontop of the bullion van while others are.... Well you know the rest...lol.

Now upon my critical observations over time, you will realise that the most parts of the complains about network marketing comes from networks which often time are engaged in the buying and selling of products. Although am not condemning here, but the reality is that when members cannot meet a particular sale volume for the month, you see that they are not given their due reward or worse still are made to retrogress haven attained some level before. And that's the part that's really not cool. And exactly why the complains come.

Another thing is that most Nigerians fail to critically consider and re-consider the sustainability plan of these different networks springing up on a daily. Once the offer seems enticing to them,they just jump on it, without checking to see if the firm has the potential to be sustained over time. Now when the network crashes tomorrow, you see members who fell victims come out to generalize that anything called network marketing is a scam, trying to even poison the minds of those who are interested in trying out a network for themselves, when they have not done their basic fundamental ground work and analysis. I consider such claims totally outrageous. So for me, sustainability is one major thing i look out for before joining any network regardless her enticing offer. And you should too.

Networking in itself isn't such a bad thing to try one out today. All you have to do is ensure you first carry out the basic check of certain criteria. And i can stand to tell you that authoritatively that although there still exist the bad eggs, but not all networks are the same.

I studied chemical engineering uniben, done with nysc (served in rivers state) nd was cds president of my cds group. Still in port Harcourt, I joined a network that has really been a blessing to me and today, some of my cds members and ex president colleagues as well joined in and are making their money for themselves, totally forgotten their days of skepticism. Here, there is no buying and selling of any products whatsoever (because i particularly hated the thought of moving up and down the street trying to market any products) and there is no monthly sale volume you have to meet up with. Also, here, overtaking is very much allowed unlike some networks where you never grow past the person that introduced you, because of their pyramid set up. I personally overtook my upline so i know exactly what I'm talking about. And here, we are a TEAM. As at when i told the principal of the school i served with about the network, she immediately joined and also registered 6 members of her family same day and aside her salary,she's making her cool money too. She even told me of her first alert that she got and i could see the excitement all over her face.

Now I'm not saying all these to try to convince anyone to come join.No. i believe that our lives is a product of the choices we make and that the choices we make today goes a long to shapen our future tomorrow. All networks are not the same, u just have to be in the right one. That's my take. The only difference between a rich and a poor man in our society today is opportunity. Make wise use of the ones that come your way today so you can have a shelter for your future tomorrow. Remember if you don't make up your mind to be at the top, nobody will take you there. and Joining a network today can make the whole process to the top faster for you.

I still get paid. You think its too good to be true, i still get paid,. You join me,we both get paid. And if you don't join me, i still get paid. Because of time and space, You could reach me on 08136639283 so we talk more

They have come again!

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by olusola11: 11:43am On May 20, 2016
I am presently serving amd some of the corpers i met there had already started to introduce me to one called tr**o. Buh wit this ehn, i dey fear ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by engrhorla(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2016
Here is my story!

Three years ago, I was looking for job..i saw a post on facebook about some job in Gbagada.
I went there..and lo and behold it was GNLD..this is the same GNLD that I know guys who did it back in 2002..

No way! They just wasted my tfare and time.

Truth is, it's bad when these MLMs hide the identities..come out clean.

However, MLM or network marketing is not a bad idea.

Do you know? We are all engaged indirectly in network marketing! Yeah! Ask me how.

As a lady, a tailor sows a cloth for you..you then refer your friend to the tailor..you just did network marketing.
Some of us even tell people to use a particular network for data..that is network marketing.

As a guy, you bought a nice suit..you later took your friend there..this is network marketing

And guess what, we do it freely..how about you earn some money from network marketing!

It is possible.

I am not here to damage your philosophy!

But in this era, if a scheme will guarantee additional income, learn about it

It is my rule of thumb not to engage in an MLM that is about 7years old..you will always be at the base.

Also, don't join an MLM where you sell drugs or supplements or whatever!

And join an MLM that embraces technology where you can monitor your growth anywhere!

Also, no MLM will make you rich all of a sudden! I repeat, NONE!

I can hint you more

Just whatsapp me on 07031168455

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by alickdavid(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2016
stanliwise:

stop quoting bill gate out of context, Network marketing and multi level-marketing are not the same.
From the way you speak u speak, u seem to be one of the GLND marketers.
Don't mind them. Bill Gates never said that. That is how they've also used Robert Kiyosaki, Carlos Slim and other successful business men pictures to drive that useless quote.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Evalily(f): 11:50am On May 20, 2016
I run with my leg touching my back whenever I hear Network marketing.

Worst part was that their goods were expensive luxury product that celebrities can not even afford, on top of that one has to pay for
membership, products shipping, and monthly maintenance of membership in Dollars. Thank God am way behind that now, this hardtime
that dollars is rising every seconds, How would I have managed to convince someone who has not eaten very well to pay such outrageous
sum of money for Network marketing.

Mlm is a scam, only those at the top level benefit from it at the expense of those at the bottom.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by ifuckchics(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2016
Nigerians are simply one sided, hypocritic & unrealistic. The fact that u have a bitter experience on a particular MLM program doesn't mean all MLM are scam. Intact; u should blame yourself for leaping before looking. MLM worldwide is a soul saver & people make a fortune by just doing a little referrals. Building a network could be difficult, but achievable. There is one I am doing & it has a live office where u can make enquiries. A website too & is Nigeria based. No gimmicks!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Business / Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.