Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

*For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here (4909 Views)

Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? / 'how Can We Assess Audit Assurance Process In Order To Strenghten The Audit Manu / Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by whitelexi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
LadyT

I like LadyT but LadyT doesn't like me sha grin. She posts some serious and mature stuff shen she is serious. She's quite sporadic, now she's serious and then the next thing u know, she at it again grin
She probably a BBW, posts out of London, no idea about her status. . . Not sure about her being a bargain, but will make a good girlfriend if the man is strong handed grin
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by IFELEKE(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2009
Nice job guyz(congo,theseeker,whitelexi) grin
I'll drop mine later.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by congoshine(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2009
eyonigger:

congo, I need to buy some information from u. SERIOUSLY
YIM

Subject : LadyT

Analysis:

Obviously a well brought up 'omo mummy' ,trying w/out success to be a baaaad girl tongue

UK based. At an estimated 5'9, avg heights need not apply shocked shocked shocked

She can also be feisty but all na gra-gra (apologies to Lagbaja)

Prognosis : No time to waste ,. . . . . . . .ONLY SERIOUS GUYS NEED APPLY . . . . tongue wink
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by patwhizkid(f): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2009
Vuitton:

Subject: Patwhizkid

Attractive girl i would like to meet. Seems confident and classy, However raking up 4,000 posts after registering sometime this year reeks of a lack of focus / or joblessness tongue

angry
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by yeancah007(f): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2009
dashes out without looking
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by TheSeeker(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
Well, since everyone is crossing the line from what the poster already said I will state mine as below:

My first and favorite female poster on here will definitely be handed to sistawoman.

Sistawoman,
A good wife. American. Understanding. A good listener. A good analyst. Has the one of the best questioning ability. Undoubtedly intelligent. Matured. Has high curiosity. Peaceful. Opinionated. Never spiteful. I've never seen her pick up quarrel with anyone. Never insults. Always on point.

My second favorite, of course is Bluespice.

Young, about 99 years. She's opinionated. Funny. Blunt. Doesn't like talking trash. Hates insult. Takes no nonsense. She's understanding. Quiet. Likes reading. Hates to be flattered. Isn't scared of men. Intuitive. Beautiful and sexy. Loves to have fun. Need I say more?

FL Gators comes third. She's controllably. Argumentative but has a good sense of direction. Defensively gifted. Always surprised. Funny. I think lives in Florida(Imma have to ask her that). She's intelligent. Classy. Somewhat feminist(will find out more on that one).
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by congoshine(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2009
Subject : Tope2000!

Analysis:

If you prefer your women front loaded then ,she's the one cheesy cheesy cheesy

UK based,but most likely grew up in 9ja,exhibits some inexplicable conservative traits. , . undecided

Like most babes on NL , neva wants to talk about her sexcapades ,u neva know if she's doing it or not grin grin

Prognosis : Inconclusive. . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed wink
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by IFELEKE(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
y me
refreshingly original with a prominent bright side to life,playful but more matured than her age.Very warm,highly caring,lovely and homely with a kind of rare encompassing aura.

FL Gator
Lively with loads of fun but can be mean when disrespected or taken for granted.
Highly focused and deeply attached to her roots and above all, a bundle of pleasant mysteries waiting to be unraveled.

sistawoman
Very intelligent with a maturity that transcends many barriers but off pitch at times.

iice
accurate with few words

platinumnk
creative,naughty and very lively with a kind of glow that keep things going for her.

More to come
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by congoshine(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2009
Up next: nike4luv,tubabie,TOH(aka karmaMOD),snazzydawn & others. . . .stay tuned & let me have your own analysis guys wink
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by sugabelle: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2009
Moved again, huh? grin. Seems I'll have to install a tracker to keep tabs on my favourite topics. tongue

Running for dear life now to avoid any backlash from the usual suspects . . . .
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by sugabelle: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2009
What's up, OP, can't find your topic? grin grin

It's in the general discussion section, under nairaland forum, inside-----oh no, I can't find it either!!! Just how come I can't find this topic from any of the head threads on the homepage? Hmm'n: "How To Get Rid Of An Irksome Topic: Dump it in the reclusive "Nairaland" section." This is bang out of order. The GEM strikes again!!!

oops, positively speeding off now to the farthest planet in the spectrum, 'cos when the sh*t hits da fan-------
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by congoshine(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2009
sugabelle:

Moved again, huh? grin. Seems I'll have to install a tracker to keep tabs on my favourite topics. tongue

Running for dear life now to avoid any backlash from the usual suspects . . . .
You needn't bother. . . . .  , cos I won't continue this thread again. . . . . if others want to take it up fine. . . . .

I'm sorry guys this witch cheesy hunting by spikedcylinder 'the moderator' has gone too far,this is my 3rd thread in just over 24 hours, she's either closed or moved ;irresponsibly I might add.

For this reason,I will not continue my analysis,but anyone else is free to take it up. .  .I'm also reconsidering my membership of NL,it may not affect anything ,but it'll make me feel better. Goodbye & God bless
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by sugabelle: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2009
congoshine, if you go, I go wink. In fact, I'm finishing off my potentially last post right now. I really don't have the stomach for all this B.S. Right behind you, dude. grin

I'm well assured, that if you or I go, NL would be poorer for it. cool
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by TOPE20001(f): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2009
congoshine:

Subject : Tope2000!

Analysis:

If you prefer your women front loaded then ,she's the one  cheesy cheesy cheesy

UK based,but most likely grew up in 9ja,exhibits some inexplicable conservative traits. ,  .  undecided

Like most babes on NL , neva wants to talk about her sexcapades ,u neva know if she's doing it or not   grin grin

Prognosis : Inconclusive. . . .  . . . . .  lipsrsealed  wink

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Why shud i broadcast my sexcapades on NL? undecided
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by pak: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2009
I don't know much bout ladies on this thread apart from one

MUKINA. agreed, she's great intelligent and all the positives u can think of.

but I keep wondering why she supports one of the trashiest clubs of all time.

I guess she needs help on that.

Prognosis: Wife material, if only she can agree to buy dem MUFC forms (suspects she's married or engaged though)

Sorry guys for bringing the round leather into this one
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Remii(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2009
IFELEKE:

FL Gator
Lively with loads of fun but can be mean when disrespected or taken for granted.
Highly focused and deeply attached to her roots and above all, a bundle of pleasant mysteries waiting to be unraveled.

Oluwa mi e yi o wa poju!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by nana(f): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2009
Hmmm,interesting!
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by bluespice(f): 1:11am On Jul 21, 2009
lmao! now isnt this just interesting

grin
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by sweetpie23: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2009
this is interesting
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Gabry(f): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2009
Please guys. This is a nice thread. Please analyze on[b] SeanT21, xoxoxo, Shaz, Sissy and sexyleamon[/b] for now. I want to hear about them!!! Ill be back for more!!  cheesy  grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by platinumnk(f): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
[glow=purple,2,300]we should analyze the guys next tongue[/glow]
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=purple,2,300]we should analyze the guys next tongue[/glow]
I say yea to dat tongue
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Vuitton(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2009
Subject: FL Gators

A very ardent poster on NL. Over 3,000 posts in 2 months of registering no be small thing oo  shocked

However she is focused in my opinion as she certainly does not dwell in the sex/romance section but is more into the culture, politics and foreign affairs areas of the forum.  wink

Nice profile pix with chesty Manchester  kiss

She is most likely from Osun State and is Definitely not the average NL chick  cool

SEXYLEAMON UP NEXT tongue
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by yeancah007(f): 5:31am On Jul 31, 2009
No more analysis? undecided
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Vuitton(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2009
yeancah007:

No more analysis? undecided

You could have made some Mister undecided

The mods have moved this thread to obscurity cry RIP embarassed
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Vuitton(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2009
SexyLeamon cheesy

One of the most ardent posters in recent history of the Romance Section Of NL.
She likes sex as her name obviously states. . .
Though i do not kno her location, i feel she is not in 9ja presently. . .
Her good friend is Patwhizkid (partner in the Romance section). . .
If you try to keep up (like i did yesterday) you are on your own embarassed

I think she is cute and wud love to hook up with her kiss
However heavy posters like her strike one as a bit jobless (but not necessarily)
Got more to say but she will not be happy with moi if i make the observations lipsrsealed
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by GEW: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2009
congoshine:

You needn't bother. . . . .  , cos I won't continue this thread again. . . . . if others want to take it up fine. . . . .

I'm sorry guys this witch cheesy hunting by spikedcylinder 'the moderator' has gone too far,this is my 3rd thread in just over 24 hours, she's either closed or moved ;irresponsibly I might add.

For this reason,I will not continue my analysis,but anyone else is free to take it up. .  .I'm also reconsidering my membership of NL,it may not affect anything ,but it'll make me feel better. Goodbye & God bless
dont know why NL moderators have to lock o rdelete threads without explanations

some said stella damasus was cheating and i posted a thread on libel laws in naija some one felt the need to delete it probably becos they are her fan.

it is on the internet already so why the delete?
STELLA DAMASUS’ SECRETS, AFFAIR IN LONDON WITH SILFAX BOSS EXPOSED
Last Updated: 7/28/2009 9:09:54 PM
Click for Full Image Size

Mrs. Stella Damasus-Nzeribe

Click for Full Image Size
That the beautiful actress, Mrs. Stella Damasus-Nzeribe is controversial in nature is not in doubt, as every step she takes has always been newsworthy. If you remember that the newly married actress, Stella, was always receiving media attack from unknown quarters due to her waywardness.

Having married to another Igbo boy, Emeka Nzeribe, a bizman, who has a look of her late husband, Jaiye Aboderin, Stella, we gathered, lied to her husband that she was going for an award somewhere else whereas, her body, spirit and soul was in London where, Taiwo Afolabi, the CEO of Silfax Group of Companies, was waiting to receive her at the airport. That was a couple of weeks after their wedding.
Eagle eye caught up with the Nollywood personality, Stella unwinding at De’Eclipse Nite Club, London with her secret lover, Taiwo Afolabi.

After having fun, the lovebirds moved to another location to continue their lovey-dovey while her hubby; Emeka Nzeribe was lonely and longing for her touch.
Interestingly, Shade, the amiable wife of the graduate of the University of Lagos, is said to be making grand preparation to deal with Stella whenever their path crosses when she got wind of the rumored affair between her husband, Taiwo and the Nollywood diva.

The mother of two, we were reliably informed by a close family source that Stella and her beau, Emeka have been having tough times with their few months old marriage over Stella’s over possessiveness. In Igboland, it’s unheard off that a man, after married to a woman, moves into the woman’s house. Stella allegedly said to have told Emeka before their traditional marriage that she would be Mrs. Nzeribe in her house and that she would not move into his house for the sake of her two children, Angelica and Isabel had for the Aboderins, though, the Aboderins are in low tone as per the acceptance of the last child on the ground that the pretty girl, who is like a half-caste, is a split image of Ramsey Nouah, a co-actor in Nollywood. Gossip merchants say the six years old girl is a product of Ramsey and Stella’s illicit affair years back even when the husband, Jaiye was alive.

The genesis of their marriage, we gathered, started when Emeka went to Stella’s town to seek for the consent of her parents and he met brick walls. The journey of a day that later turned out to be three days, aroused his natural feeling into knowing further the kind of family he’s going to marry from.

“Stella’s mum objected their union due to the fact that, the woman has promised to give the mother of two to a certain High Chief in Owerri, the mother as well as Stella, however, benefited immensely from the largesse of this pleasant and philanthropic Chief of Owerri financially, that’s why ‘mama’ was indisposed to her daughter marrying the Youngman for she know how powerful and highly influential Owerri moneybags was and still is.” The source further revealed.

There are other stories surrounding the marriage of the new couple which shall come to your notice as soon as we are done with or findings

By Uzoma Anayo for http://nigeriafilms.com
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=5542&ContentTypeID=2

imagine if these moderator have access to power in naija they would be banning this and that
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Gabry(f): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2009
Ok Mr Nice Guy wink
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Vuitton(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
Subject: Gabry

I think its safe to say that this girl is half black, half asian by her posts.
The babe tooooooo like studs (just chec out the hunks on her profile picture). But dont be amazed. . .
The chick is totally into black built men with big co*ks and seems like she cant get enough

Why i say that? Cos the topic she created recently https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-302552.0.html
speaks for itself shocked

Generally an interesting and fun loving lady. . . . an eight wink
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Gabry(f): 1:43am On Aug 04, 2009
Vuitton:

Subject: Gabry

I think its safe to say that this girl is half black, half asian by her posts.
The babe tooooooo like studs (just chec out the hunks on her profile picture). But dont be amazed. . .
The chick is totally into black built men with big co*ks and seems like she cant get enough

Why i say that? Cos the topic she created recently https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-302552.0.html
speaks for itself shocked

Generally an interesting and fun loving lady. . . . an eight wink

Ehem! Uhmmm . . . Wrong observation ooo. . . embarassed lipsrsealed but good try! grin

Let me correct you there. wink

Im pure Asian! My mom is half Hongkong Chinese and half Mongolian, my father is half chinese China and half Malaysian. So Im a pure Asian smiley Yes I love hunks but doesnt mean I want to be wioth one. Truth be told, I love all kinds of men peovided he is not tooooooo skinny and not tooooooooooooooooo fat as it is unhealthy but however if the tooooooooooo skinny or toooooooooooo fat has a good attitude and is funny (which turns me on alot!!! grin) than yeah, why not? wink

I love all men to the fullest so its not just da hunks. The thread which I created was just for the fun of it grin kiss
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Vuitton(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2009
Gabry:

Ehem! Uhmmm . . . Wrong observation ooo. . . embarassed lipsrsealed but good try! grin

Thanks for the clarification wink
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by ikamefa(f): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2009
subscribing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank of Biafra Currency (pictures) / What Is The Origin Of The Phrase "go Hug A Transformer"? / Definition Of Feminism: What Is Feminism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.