Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo (61872 Views)

Tonnes Of Cassava Tuber ( TME 419) And Bundles Of Stem Available For Sale / Cassava Tuber For Sale / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by davodyguy: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
fake
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by whiz10(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
shocked
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by maestroz: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
what does it look like?
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by joe4christ(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kreamie:
When the gods of the land wants to [size=25pt]fvck[/size] the whole village up

Hahaha grin then the gods must be appeased through sacrifice
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by centvin008(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lol, grin grin wink

Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by ahnie: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
I dunno why,i just love this cassava for reasons best known to me....@the guy above me...what's dat edific?potato i guess,that position tho!
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by scholes23(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
missyadorable:
Small dic
SMALL INDEED, LIKE SAY YOU DON HANDLE 6 INCHES
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Manweyfitquarel(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
I SEE JUST CASSAVA
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Hardeyoye: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
what of this?

Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by vanhayor(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=missyadorable post=43763422]Small dic
[/quote Sister ur pu*sy don turn well be dat oooo
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by victorazy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Photoshoped
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by 100Cents: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Obontami o !

Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by kulekaa(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
wot does it looks like
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by 100Cents: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
munchi:
end time

cassava

Exactly..

1 Like

Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Osirimononaye(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
God's work
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by oluxy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hahaha.... DT casava must HV been doing it underground......
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by markidoo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
missyadorable:
Small dic

u must be high on brukutu and as wide as d pacific ocean

1 Like

Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by AlanSugar(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
@ op, I guess stuff like this make you mighty happy, I can feel you grinning from ear to ear! wink wink kiss

Don't mind me, na joke I de joke oh! But I fit de talk d truth Sha.
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by stjsd(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by deebrain(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
God has a humorous side.
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Afritop(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
geesilver:
this one na dick-sava not cassava
or rather cockssava
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by breakeven: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Abiagirl777:
this type fit get to the heartoo during kpekus
P
Uhmm! She who feels it knows it. :grin grin
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by merits(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
missyadorable:
Small dic

4 ur mind u tink dis kind preek go enta ur tiny hole,u no go feeel am and cry?
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by Dminister(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
missyadorable:
Small dic
I believe you take bigger.
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by scampy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kreamie:
When the gods of the land wants to [size=25pt]fvck[/size] the whole village up

lwkmdie...
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by kizyalex10(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
All d guys praying for dis kind of dick,please hope it's sex u re fun u re seeking or jst revenge,because with dis thin I see here,anybody dat uses it on any lady should be charged for rape.because even if. The person don born bfor.she will loose her virginity d second time.remembering charlie mac,johnny E dept,lexinton steele,shorty mac,bryon long.lmaao
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by kizyalex10(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
But for every charlie mac,lex steele,jonny e depth,shorty mac,there is jada fire,gianna michaels,nyomi knox,vannessa blue,kapri styles.etc who can match it
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by kizyalex10(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
But for every charlie mac,lex steele,jonny e depth,shorty mac,there is jada fire,gianna michaels,nyomi knox,vannessa blue,kapri styles.etc who can match it.
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by AreaFada2: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Abiagirl777:
this type fit get to the heartoo during kpekus

Na only heart you see, e go turn the member to Lagos-Ibadan expressway cheesy grin grin grin.
Re: The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo by kenoz(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.