Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (109762 Views)

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by SexyCeline(f): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
AM GLADLY TEAM MEDIUM(LADY B)...

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by robosky02(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
number C

Thats
prettythicksme

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by geesilver(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
me like B and C

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Michizzy(f): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Slim!!!

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Michizzy:
Slim!!!
lepa girl you aren't bad at all. Can we hook up??

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by falconey(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Medium is more preferable , thick is not that bad too got lots of flesh.

All for our pleasure, love being a man.

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Advertisement at it peak..... NL guys ....the floor is open for you to pick your choice wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
robosky02:

number C

Thats
prettythicksme
grin grin thick bf bf but now i am D sad

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by correctyourself(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hhmm ( Lady B )

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 2dice(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Gimme all of Dem
The picture remind me of YoungMoney sonG
I wish I could **** everyGirl in the world grin
But my Wiffy Must be inbetween A&B

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 2dice(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Michizzy:
Slim!!!
hmmn...no picture to proof bae grin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by robosky02(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin thick bf bf but now i am D sad

if you reach (D) BBW

haa na fait oh

"C" is flexible reverse to that point can still manage "B"
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
robosky02:

if you reach (D) BBW

haa na fait oh

"C" is flexible reverse to that point can still manage "B"
Shebi u love overload grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Na B but C is manageable. Dat D na error

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by dareyyyy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Slim

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by andreernest28(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Medium and thick most prefered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Monalisa185(f): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
A-SLIM

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Danfuster(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Preferably... B but I can do A and C. I tend to feel like A's will break when I handle them but I know that's not gonna happen, they can bend for Africa... You start to wonder if na she invent Kamasutra lipsrsealed

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by robosky02(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Shebi u love overload grin

nooooooooooooo

stop at C
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Glo4issy(f): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
A cool
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2016

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by SexyCeline(f): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
2dice:
Gimme all of Dem The picture remind me of YoungMoney sonG I wish I could **** everyGirl in the world grin But my Wiffy Must be inbetween A&B
Lol... Greedy man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Mypeople2(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
medium or thick ...
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by SexyCeline(f): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Na B but C is manageable. Dat D na error
Lol.. This got me laughing so hard.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by SexyCeline(f): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
andreernest28:
Medium and thick most prefered
Enjoyment man.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by SexyCeline(f): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Danfuster:
Preferably... B but I can do A and C. I tend to feel like A's will break when I handle them but I know that's not gonna happen, they can bend for Africa... You start to wonder if na she invent Kamasutra lipsrsealed
Hmm.. You are sumfin else.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Size B anytime, thick girls are good pleasers, they can collect any style collectable grin..lepas can be freaky but that b pic is whats up, the type you tend to wanna play cuddles, romance and touches all day...... grin grin

Did i just say all that grin angry.. not me, March 16th Birthday loading.... cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by vickkyruby(f): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
Medium is on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Danfuster(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
SexyCeline:

Hmm.. You are sumfin else.

My current girlfriend is an A, she recently complained that I Bleep too much lipsrsealed , abi... what does it mean when when your gf says "we have sex almost all the time, is it just about sex" just so you know, she's the only one and she's in South south and I south west atm.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Michizzy(f): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
2dice:
hmmn...no picture to proof bae grin
There used to be until now. tongue
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by SexyCeline(f): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Danfuster:

My current girlfriend is an A, she recently complained that I Bleep too much lipsrsealed , abi... what does it mean when when your gf says "we have sex almost all the time, is it just about sex" just so you know, she's the only one and she's in South south and I south west atm.
Pls take it easy o b4 you kill someone's daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Danfuster(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
SexyCeline:

Pls take it easy o b4 you kill someone's daughter.

I've heard you ooo but y'all know it's a lie when you're screaming "you're wicked... You want to kill me! You want to kill me!! Abi" angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.