Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin (68561 Views)

Regina Daniels Meets With Model Joshua Agai, Strike Doggy Style Pose (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Joshua Ebimobowei Agai, The Current Mr Nollywood Culture / Joshua Ebimobowei Agai Crowned Mr Nollywood Culture And Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by hauwababy: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Photos: Igbinedion Student Bleaches His Skin......now Looks Like A 'pretty Boy'

His name is Joshua Agai. He is a model and makeup artist. He has modeled for some brands like Diva designs, Kevmiester, LPII Company and at an MTN sponsored event. Joshua who is a student of theater arts at Igbinedion University revealed that despite his feminine looks he is not gay.He however revealed he has always seen himself as a mannequin. He also revealed that he would love to be ‘Mr. World’ but people won’t accept him with his make-up.
Excerpts..........

Naturally, I look like a girl, besides people must talk about you ;if you are different they will all say all kinds of things about you. I don't care what people are saying about me. I am not gay, I’m just a guy with dreams and work so hard for it; so if they like they should talk, it is not my business. Our love for our passion is what makes us standout from the crowd; this is just my style.

On if dressing like a girl qualifies people as gay………. No, because most guys are born feminine and that is just them, people need to accept them for who they are. I’m not gay but I believe most of them are not but some are that are, does not mean they will not be accepted here in Nigeria. Some of them are born just like that; what they need is our love and prayers and nothing more. Most of them are talented and we need to give them the chance to showcase their talent. I believe it was God that created them too. I think that not all guys who dress like females are gay.

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/03/check-out-before-and-after-pics-of-this.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3492876_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3492877_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by geesilver(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
hiaan...... even the guy for back dey salute am...bros I hail o.this ur bleaching pass be careful o

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by CuteInBlack(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
wah da fvck sad

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by ammyluv2002(f): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
OMG! shocked shocked shocked

Honestly, this is sad! angry lipsrsealed embarassed

Someone should pls send him to South Africa, so that the pastors there can pray out the ' bleaching' spirit in him cause this one don pass our level

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by sinaj(f): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
*pukes*

Op u wud av added Graphic na undecided

Diz one a** don scatter smh sad

170 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by Greyworld: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
The dude has got so much time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
oniranu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by nuelzy: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
truly....many r mad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by osesology(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sick!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by yekparikpa(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Anal cancer is real. Sound it!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
shocked chisos

*someone should pls pour water on me ayaff fainted ooo**

10 Likes

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by LesbianBoy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Stooopid boy! I am sure he must be an APC supporter angry

20 Likes

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by henrydadon(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
hahahaha..Micheal Jackson will be so proud of this idiot ..see as the idiot resemble ghost .chai low self esteem is a bastard ... lord have mercy on his soul..the guy go just confuse God on judgement day .. grin grin..God will be like no.."this is not the guy i created"..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by orijintv(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Yu Sure Say Dis One Still Get Mama Nd Papa Like Dis ??
Nigga Is A Big Disgrace To Manhood . . If Na Mai Mama Born Dis One , One Slap/Abara Go Change His Skin Colour Bak To Normalcry

Hoe_Loe_Shii

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by Kreamie(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Waste of EJACULATIONN

12 Likes

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by siraj1402(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Were tutu

1 Like

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by Obiwannn: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
End time MUMU

1 Like

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by MadCow1: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
No need to wait.. This guy is definitely gay. grin grin grin

Make person call Officer make dem arrest am make e start early dey count ehn 14 years. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by semitunde: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Michael Jackson y'all! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by MrCork: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
hauwababy:
Photos: Igbinedion Student Bleaches His Skin......now Looks Like A 'pretty Boy'

His name is Joshua Agai. He is a model and makeup artist. He has modeled for some brands like Diva designs, Kevmiester, LPII Company and at an MTN sponsored event. Joshua who is a student of theater arts at Igbinedion University revealed that despite his feminine looks he is not gay.He however revealed he has always seen himself as a mannequin. He also revealed that he would love to be ‘Mr. World’ but people won’t accept him with his make-up.
Excerpts..........

Naturally, I look like a girl, besides people must talk about you ;if you are different they will all say all kinds of things about you. I don't care what people are saying about me. I am not gay, I’m just a guy with dreams and work so hard for it; so if they like they should talk, it is not my business. Our love for our passion is what makes us standout from the crowd; this is just my style.

On if dressing like a girl qualifies people as gay………. No, because most guys are born feminine and that is just them, people need to accept them for who they are. I’m not gay but I believe most of them are not but some are that are, does not mean they will not be accepted here in Nigeria. Some of them are born just like that; what they need is our love and prayers and nothing more. Most of them are talented and we need to give them the chance to showcase their talent. I believe it was God that created them too. I think that not all guys who dress like females are gay.

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/03/check-out-before-and-after-pics-of-this.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3492876_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3492877_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

^^^JELOSY ALERT....We think he preeeetier than you thou!!!(no ofeinse) wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by Sijo01(f): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oh God, not again
Somebody should check his nyash, there must be a diaper there embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by ShitHead(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
This idiot should have remained in the condom. Well, Denrele don get wife. Match made in heaven.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by worlexy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Awon transgenders ti take over

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by dani1luv: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wahs all these?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by 100Cents: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ok nah

For his mind, i am fine boy.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by NIFORSALESREP: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
I never knew there was such madness in the school I graduated from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Why are you guys full of hate?

If you insult this guy but dance to Michael Jackson music, you are a hypocrite.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by nickxtra(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
See as he be like ojuju calabar

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by MARKone(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
The hermaphrodite appears brighter than its CGPA.

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by tellwisdom: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pretty wetin, Op?...U smoke eegbo??

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin by shachris02: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
denrele still dey learn work, i swear

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React / The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.