Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? (58871 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Abagworo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
These are just tip of the iceberg. There was conspiracy to cover up Amaechi's achievements by Jonathan and his TAN members who have recently changed name to IPOB.

The most disgusting is the recent claim by present Wike Government over Nkpogu and Woji-Trans Amadi-Elelenwo road. Some issues are better left unsaid but let our conscience always be the judge.

Amaechi neglected Obigbo for a reason I don't know. Wike can make his mark by transforming Obigbo and its adjoining towns in Etche LGA. That will be an unforgettable legacy.

3 Likes

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by sheubaba2013: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Weldon Hon. Minister of Transport. No one can call a dog monkey for us. Your good works are there for the world to see not only Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by lightheart(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Label the pictures please.

3 Likes

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Gaskia: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Monorail, achievement or greatest fraud ever in Rivers State?
Brings to mind how he bought a Jet with state fund and registered with an unknown private name.

Lest I forget, mention the time of each project... show which one he did when he was in PDP and the one he did after he was misled into APC.
It will help us know which Party is more development centered and which is propaganda centered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by anonimi: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
obailala:
Only ethnically/politically/religiously sentimental people with a prejudice for Amaechi can open their mouths and say Amaechi did nothing in Rivers state. Another set of people who may also say this are ignoramuses who do not even know where Rivers state is on the world map. That being said, even though Amaechi was 100 times better than Odili and also better than almost all other southern governors, he could have actually done more with the resources at his disposal. Hopefully, Wike would break his record.

I don't think anyone would say that any governor did NOTHING.
Even the worst governor and LGA chairman would still point out to one little thing that he did.
However, as you rightly said Amaechi did NOTHING compared to the resources that he had at his disposal- annual budgets of about N500 billion with federal allocation as highlighted below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578022_iweala_jpeg0858fd35c7757170d8155dae6623e1c2

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
I don't know who work pass between them o, I just happen to find it very entertaining the way they both attack each other. Their mouth dey sharp, they are wonderful orators in short.

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Macfloyd: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

Not only is he a thief, he said so with his own mouth. shocked
Yet some mofos will be praising and idolising the useless man who DEPRIVED them of so much by stealing their heritage.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

Bros r u not tired of dis ur copy and paste of d same comment on more dan 15 different threads dat have to do with rivers state. Try and be more original with ur intelligence if u have one. U r blabbing dat Amaechi gave private investors land to develop real estate on, pls did ur teacher ever taught u d meaning of PPP? Cos u need to use google which is free. And for dis monorail issue, it may please u to know it was supervised mainly by Engr. Tele ikuru (Deputy gov) who's now Wike's right-hand man. D project didn't see d light of d day because it wasn't well oranised from the start. It is one of d few minus in Amaechi's administration, bt no soul could ever say Amaechi isn't d best governor Dats ruled rivers state. So stop ur sentiments and focus on reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by anonimi: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Weldon Hon. Minister of Transport. No one can call a dog monkey for us. Your good works are there for the world to see not only Nigerians.

E be like sey na only you sabi the good works oh, bro.

1MCN:
I personally took these pictures today in Port Harcourt.

It rained lightly just a couple minutes today in some parts of Port Harcourt. Not long and the residents of Eliozu, Oroigwe, Port Harcourt had their smuldering pains get more difficult as usual.

This car is been towed by a towing van on the collapsed bridge in Eliozu. This narrow bridge is the only entrance and exit from this community that has over 10,000 houses in it. This bridge has been collapsed over 4 years ago.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2208927_cam01240_jpeg1562be7e69f4362fb5b1afad80e44391

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2208928_cam01241_jpega81a942e0c66faa3d31608799a78fe66

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Gaskia: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Monorail, achievement or greatest fraud ever in Rivers State?
Brings to mind how he bought a Jet with state fund and registered with an unknown private name.

Lest I forget, mention the time of each project... show which one he did when he was in PDP and the one he did after he was misled into APC.
It will help us know which Party is more development centered and which is propaganda centered.

2 Likes

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by dvee2: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

I don't think anyone would say that any governor did NOTHING.
Even the worst governor and LGA chairman would still point out to one little thing that he did.
However, as you rightly said Amaechi did NOTHING compared to the resources that he had at his disposal- annual budgets of about N500 billion with federal allocation as highlighted below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578022_iweala_jpeg0858fd35c7757170d8155dae6623e1c2

You said he didn't do anything, they showed you his achiement, you said compared to the money he was given blablabla

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by anonimi: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Gaskia:

Oya, OP please add the dates of each of your photographic projects oh. grin grin

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by ibietela2(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Clerverly:
All we have been hearing since Nyesom Wike took over the affairs of Rivers is, How did not any project in Rivers State, How Amaechi stole money meant for Rivers Developments, how didn't built one single roads etc...

But recently these pictures surfaced online from his supporters and some peole who claim to live and work in Rivers State...

Now, my question is: Are these pictures real or Propaganda? If there are real, who did the projects? Amaechi, Wike Or Peter Odili..

Please this is for those who live in Rivers State to confirm or otherwise the authenticity of the pictures and those whose credit ..

The same thing you have been saying against Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by anonimi: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
dvee2:
You said he didn't do anything, they showed you his achiement, you said compared to the money he was given blablabla

Why are you quoting the wrong person?
Why

obailala:
Only ethnically/politically/religiously sentimental people with a prejudice for Amaechi can open their mouths and say Amaechi did nothing in Rivers state. Another set of people who may also say this are ignoramuses who do not even know where Rivers state is on the world map. That being said, even though Amaechi was 100 times better than Odili and also better than almost all other southern governors, he could have actually done more with the resources at his disposal. Hopefully, Wike would break his record.
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Not even Odili could rub shoulders with Amaechi when it comes to who transformed Rivers State the most.

1 Like

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by chrisxxx(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Macfloyd:

Bros, I believe u r educated and more mature dan dis. So Wike (chief of staff) influence Amaechi (Governor and previously a Speaker for 8yrs) to develop his own state? Pls try and keep quiet if u people have nothing to say. Wike sabotaged most of d developmental projects Amaechi started in his 1st term.
Lemme ask u, who was the contract for Iwofe-rumuolumeni rd awarded to during Amaechi's 1st term? Incase u don't knw it's Wike, and he spent d money. It would interest u to know dat Wike collected Commision from all contractors Amaechi awarded contracts for projects, dis made most of dem to have issues with mobilization to sites, this was just one of d few issues dat started dier strained relationship after his 1st term. Wike is a globally recognised thief, if u doubt it let him surrender his immunity today and see if he would not end up in Jail.
I wonder what you people(APC fans) ate that has made you people irreversibly gullible people that cannot be expunged. Your Amaechi claimed Wike stole money ad it is on record that he nominated him to be a minister of the federation. Being the governor of Rivers State does not stop any person anywhere from opening his file even probing his records in absentia. Go ahead you do not need immunity suspension to do that.
Amaechi should be blamed for awarding contracts to contractors that were not qualified stop shifting blames. Did Wike have construction company?
Two big men dey fight with big money and the rest dey hungry......Fela. Only that Wike is more skillful than your tin god.
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Kayrich(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
I read all comments & I admit u people re unfair to this man rotimi amaechi. I sensed most people that has commented has even not visited rivers state before. This thing is very very simple. You go there & see them all. I was posted to rivers to serve in 2008 (Govt Sec Sch, Igwurita) & was there till 2014 b4i came to lagos. I will confirm that those projects are pure ameachi's jobs & are all well existing. Thats for those who will believe to believe rather come here & not knowing anything & start to say bla bla bla here.
You can call him thief. Fashola didnt perform up to this man & let someone come here & tell me fashola didnt embezzle money.
Be it remodelled or not, those pics u see re not existing as this before amaechi's reign.

2 Likes

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by anonimi: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Abagworo:
These are just tip of the iceberg. There was conspiracy to cover up Amaechi's achievements by Jonathan and his TAN members

..but Amaechi was not DENYING and covering up Jonathan's achievements, right
Just like below. grin grin

kodded:
The Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi, has stated that he never knew that the railways means of transportation still existed in Nigeria.

Amaechi made this remark on Tuesday when he and other officials of the ministry toured facilities of the Nigeria Railways Corporation, NRC, in Lagos.

He disclosed the intention of the Federal Government to concentrate on building standard gauge railway lines that would be beneficial to the country’s status as a developing economy.

His words: “In fact, I think we have a problem; most people don’t believe that the railway transport is functioning in Nigeria. I didn’t even know, until I started this tour, I never knew that the railway was functioning, it was even from his (MD’s) speech that I learnt that there are some coaches or services that go to Kano or Port Harcourt or elsewhere.

“The federal government will concentrate on standard gauge of the railways, because it is critical that Nigeria becomes one of the countries founded on standard gauge. The only time I had seen railways (trains) or the coaches was one or two days in Lagos, and I thought it started from the beginning of Lagos to the end of Lagos.

“So we need to make people become more aware that the narrow gauge is working, and that people can still use it to travel around that country. There was a joke somebody told me that it takes three days to reach Kano from Lagos on the narrow gauge, and when I asked the managing director of NRC, he said no, it takes one and half days; I said: ‘what’s the difference between three days and one and a half days?’ So that is why the government has to re-emphasize on the need for the construction of the standard gauge to help boost the economy,” the minister stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/16/i-never-knew-railway-transport-still-existed-in-nigeria-amaechi/

eazydon:
At my backyard in Aba. our own train over here is very real. 2 times in a day it vibrates the ground.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079404_img20150113093139_jpeg8f36fa35ec568ebebe48dc9074e8a29d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079405_img20150113093149_jpeg45b4b86e153dd40d6444417ccd494db4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079406_img20150113093253_jpegcc2a295343e86e1d334e86c6a037f084

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079407_img20150113093347_jpeg7aa09c0ad00e0efe871c8884a2c64f87

More TESTIMONIES here from Port Harcourt

https://www.nairaland.com/2077558/unforgettable-train-experience-pictures

munas:

https://www.nairaland.com/2072606/new-year-train-ride-portharcourt

Its new year and guys are traveling to spend time and celebrate with family and friends.
A friend of my just sent in these picture about his journey from Port Harcourt To Enugu yesterday
in the new train.

Below are the pictures

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1991438_train2_jpeg5fdbcc40c1493380d4e290e519e45015

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1991439_train3_jpeg3394f7b06a6446997d181ab362c1ccbd
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by mark3009(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

The claim is that amaechi did lots of projects in rivers. The op did not say he has transformed th ENTIRE RIVERS STATE.
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by mark3009(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

The claim is that amaechi did lots of projects in rivers. The op did not say he has transformed th ENTIRE RIVERS STATE.
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by anonimi: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Not even Odili could rub shoulders with Amaechi when it comes to who transformed Rivers State the most.

Is this a comparison with Odili or rather a comparison to what RESOURCES the bloody rogue had at his disposal in 8 years and what he delivered to the Rivers' people

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by stunningjudy(f): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Truckpusher:
Op is one shameless APC apologist.

You took pictures of a privately owned golf estate in trans Amadi and some other pictures of private properties with few of those remodeled schools to showcase Amaechi's 8 yrs of waste and squander and you expect people to buy your lies ?

the matter tire me my dear. i was now wondering if that's the same Rivers state i know or i have been living elsewhere
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by anonimi: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
mark3009:

And someone said ALL the projects he did successfully were done while he was in PDP.

True or false
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by wristbangle: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's not that the people of rivers state do not acknowledge amaechi as the best governor ever, just that they don't want APC to govern them.

If Amaechi decamp to PDP today, they will praise him even more than God.

Bottom line is they don't want APC in that state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Dollyp101: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
I am so surprise to see all this pictures , from Photoshop to reality ....well, I was in river state before the general election and in December 2015 but i could not see all this expect few, were did they manufactured all this pictures from
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by wristbangle: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kayrich:
I read all comments & I admit u people re unfair to this man rotimi amaechi. I sensed most people that has commented has even not visited rivers state before. This thing is very very simple. You go there & see them all. I was posted to rivers to serve in 2008 (Govt Sec Sch, Igwurita) & was there till 2014 b4i came to lagos. I will confirm that those projects are pure ameachi's jobs & are all well existing. Thats for those who will believe to believe rather come here & not knowing anything & start to say bla bla bla here.
You can call him thief. Fashola didnt perform up to this man & let someone come here & tell me fashola didnt embezzle money.
Be it remodelled or not, those pics u see re not existing as this before amaechi's reign.

Bros, they are embittered because amaechi decamped to APC.
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by templeinyou(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ok name your pixs
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by wristbangle: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
I don't know who work pass between them o, I just happen to find it very entertaining the way they both attack each other. Their mouth dey sharp, they are wonderful orators in short.

grin

That's politics 4 u madam kachis
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by godwin120alex: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
I visit PH at least two times in a year i can tell u that Ameachi worked in his first term but second term was all about embezzlement, owing of salaries, pensions,Football clubs,locking of Judiciary and other vices. Please i don't want to talk about so many abandoned projects including Eleparanwo road.He messed up big time in his second term. He need to take some time off cos pple have not recovered from his LOOTOCRACY.But is unfortunate that he is shameless.
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by veraiyke(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Where are all these places? Are they existent in Rivers state? Monorail has never functioned in Rivers and how can it when the project was never finished?
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Ramsey247(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Clerverly:
All we have been hearing since Nyesom Wike took over the affairs of Rivers is, How did not any project in Rivers State, How Amaechi stole money meant for Rivers Developments, how didn't built one single roads etc...

But recently these pictures surfaced online from his supporters and some peole who claim to live and work in Rivers State...

Now, my question is: Are these pictures real or Propaganda? If there are real, who did the projects? Amaechi, Wike Or Peter Odili..

Please this is for those who live in Rivers State to confirm or otherwise the authenticity of the pictures and those whose credit ..

So what you intern to tell the world is that monorail is working abi? It beats my Imagination the way people analyse issues. Assuming all those pictures are real, will you say it is equivalent to eight years in office and over #4 trillion budget of 8 years?
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
wristbangle:

grin

That's politics 4 u madam kachis
Their own is something else, I was shocked when I heard they have worked together. Anytime I am in PH, listening to their radio station is enough relief for me whenever Wike comes on air.

Finally politics gat no permanent friend/enemy...
Re: Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? by eLcastro(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Op don craze..na obiri ikwerre b dat.?? Or na d railway...hehehehehe....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal / Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) / APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.