Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You (2738 Views)

"Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! / Will You Be Bothered If Your Girlfriend Never Asks U For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Hello guys! I really your advice on this. I met a girl four months ago through a friend. I asked my friend to tell her that i like her a lot, which he did. Then later i ask my friend to collect her number for me but she told him to "forget that thing". Some weeks later I met her around my lecture Hall and i asked for her number. I said "i asked my friend to collect your number but you refused. oK can i have it or maybe i should give you mine?" She replied by saying "no, let me give you mine".We started talking and she visits sometimes. After about 2 months, the physical contact increased as she visits me every night and she will leave my place late at night most times. Recently, i asked her to be my girlfriend because i like her very much. She looked down for awhile and she said yes. I was happy that night and i cuddle her for a long time. Now the problem......
When i noticed she has changed her phone i asked where she got it from and she replied "why doyou want to know? i let her be and later that night she told me her dad got it for her. If i tell her i love her, she doesnt say it back but she will say "ok dear". She always seems sad whenever i giver money or something. Yesterday, she told while we are talking on phone she told me that when her cousin ask about me she told her(the cousine) she didn't know me. whenever i ask for sex she will say i should be a little patient and that she will give what i want in just a little time. wheneve she comes to my place sad and i ask what the problem is she will continually say "nothing" even if i ask 100time and she is always happy when i ask for something from. I had to ask a lot of times if i can kiss her before she allows me the first kiss. Guys, i am confused about her love because she never she loves me. Pls is this girl playing me or using me as a backup plan. Or does she loves me. In either case, what should i do?
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by ThuGnificenX: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
You are a Fool....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
how? Is there something obvious that i am not seeing?
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
You are a Fool....

Preach!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Gebbson007(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=nijaomegacode post=43764409][color=#000099][/color] Hello guys! I really your advice on this. I met a girl four months ago through a friend. I asked my friend to tell her that i like her a lot, which he did. Then later i ask my friend to collect her number for me but she told him to "forget that thing". Some weeks later I met her around my lecture Hall and i asked for her number. I said "i asked my friend to collect your number but you refused. oK can i have it or maybe i should give you mine?" She replied by saying "no, let me give you mine".We started talking and she visits sometimes. After about 2 months, the physical contact increased as she visits me every night and she will leave my place late at night most times. Recently, i asked her to be my girlfriend because i like her very much. She looked down for awhile and she said yes. I was happy that night and i cuddle her for a long time. Now the problem......
When i noticed she has changed her phone i asked where she got it from and she replied "why doyou want to know? i let her be and later that night she told me her dad got it for her. If i tell her i love her, she doesnt say it back but she will say "ok dear". She always seems sad whenever i giver money or something. Yesterday, she told while we are talking on phone she told me that when her cousin ask about me she told her(the cousine) she didn't know me. whenever i ask for sex she will say i should be a little patient and that she will give what i want in just a little time. wheneve she comes to my place sad and i ask what the problem is she will continually say "nothing" even if i ask 100time and she is always happy when i ask for something from. I had to ask a lot of times if i can kiss her before she allows me the first kiss. Guys, i am confused about her love because she never she loves me. Pls is this girl playing me or using me as a backup plan. Or does she loves me. In either case, what should i do?

[/quote
u self read watn u type "I asked my friend to tell her that i like her a lot, which he did. Then later i ask my friend to collect her number for me"
abeg re u lame,u get body odor ,re u a stammer ¿
dude ,ladies Dnt take guys Lyk u srz

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Henry22(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
guy are you an apperentice in this relationship thing or are you just learning for the very first time? Infact you are a big FOOL, FOOL OF FOOLS.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls no insults. Please guys, I want to know if she loves me or not. Should i end the relationship or i should continue? She's is really not a demanding type, i just want to know if i can really invest in her. Do you think she loves me?
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Jesutee: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
nijaomegacode:
Pls no insults. Please guys, I want to know if she loves me or not. Should i end the relationship or i should continue? She's is really not a demanding type, i just want to know if i can really invest in her. Do you think she loves me?
Of course yes. She's madly in love with you. Please continue.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jesutee:

Of course yes. She's madly in love with you. Please continue.

But she never say she does. Should I be worried?
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by ireneony(f): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Maybe you are not man enough for her.
Ladies want real men grin
She told you her dad bought the phone and you believe right?
Guy u are on a long tin...
I laugh in chinese grin
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by falconey(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Foolumba is your name
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by swiitJese(f): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Maybe she is using oyinbo style tongue
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by ireneony(f): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
You are a Fool....
y d insult undecided
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Youngpo413: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
All these on top an over used pusy, in which another sharp guy is pounding free of charge.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by efficientleke(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
nijaomegacode:
[color=#000099][/color] Hello guys! I really your advice on this. I met a girl four months ago through a friend. I asked my friend to tell her that i like her a lot, which he did. Then later i ask my friend to collect her number for me but she told him to "forget that thing". Some weeks later I met her around my lecture Hall and i asked for her number. I said "i asked my friend to collect your number but you refused. oK can i have it or maybe i should give you mine?" She replied by saying "no, let me give you mine".We started talking and she visits sometimes. After about 2 months, the physical contact increased as she visits me every night and she will leave my place late at night most times. Recently, i asked her to be my girlfriend because i like her very much. She looked down for awhile and she said yes. I was happy that night and i cuddle her for a long time. Now the problem......

guy.. it's quite obvious.. you are just a side nigga... Idk how u can be so blind not to see this.. .only reason I believe she said yes is cuz u were disturbing her... she's always sad when u give her money cuz she feels guilty...she can't tell you she loves you cuz she doesn't... ffs .. she told her cousin she doesn't know you... and she told you this??!... and you are here asking us jamb question.. it's when guys Bleep up like this that girls play them like footballs

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Doublejoy3(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
angry[color=#990000][/color] grin
Eeyah.... cry sorry in #nupe dialect....
Drink garri, take 4 tablets of valium 5....
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by firstking01(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
You are a Fool....
hehehehehehe, asif you been dey wait foram make he finishgrin

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by firstking01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
nijaomegacode:
Ok, lemme be civil with you, dump her, she's underminding your love for her.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by firstking01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
ireneony:
Maybe you are not man enough for her. Ladies want real men grin She told you her dad bought the phone and you believe right? Guy u are on a long tin... I laugh in chinese grin
you scarced like fuel, where have you been?
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by ireneony(f): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
firstking01:
you scarced like fuel, where have you been?
have been doing meaningful things with my life
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by firstking01(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
ireneony:
have been doing meaningful things with my life
undecided
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls try to explain to him why he is a fool jooor
ThuGnificenX:
You are a Fool....
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by ireneony(f): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
firstking01:
undecided
why the face?
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
nijaomegacode:

But she never say she does. Should I be worried?
nigga ever heard the word SARCASM. That is what you just replied. Lastly gerrahhhhhmennnnn amateur

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by firstking01(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
ireneony:
why the face?
grin
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Maxi112: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
use a gun on her
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nnairalanders wicked sha grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Chai
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by OneManLegion(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
Spare tyre naim you be.
Your name na Michellin abi na Yokohama?
Finally un-banned. gringrin
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
efficientleke:
guy.. it's quite obvious.. you are just a side nigga... Idk how u can be so blind not to see this.. .only reason I believe she said yes is cuz u were disturbing her... she's always sad when u give her money cuz she feels guilty...she can't tell you she loves you cuz she doesn't... ffs .. she told her cousin she doesn't know you... and she told you this??!... and you are here asking us jamb question.. it's when guys Bleep up like this that girls play them like footballs

when i notice how she feels anytime i give something, i told her that we can be just friends if she doesn't want a romantic relationship with me. I also promised to give her anything she ask for if we are just friends. She didnt say anything but kept her head down. So i removed my hands from her belly and pulled back. immediately, she raised her eyes and gave me a piercing look. i didn't move, then she started figetting, moving her hands uncontrolably and speaking with tension in her voice. Then i grabbed her and begin rubbing her hands with passion and she calm down and became relaxed. How do you explain that?
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by emmawiz: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Be wise as a serpent broda!!
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
nijaomegacode:

You are a muntula and you are in love with a runs girl. #Sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy / Anambra State Task Force Official Caught Having Sex With A Young Girl [photos] / See What Is A Normal Vagina Supposed To Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.