Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year (37366 Views)

Why Falz “this Is Nigeria” Song Was Banned By Buhari Government / Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh And Slimcase – Naija Issagoal (remix / Olamide - Bend It Over ''OFFICIAL VIDEO'' Is BLOODY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by okeyfx(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
I have personally watched this video over 6 times and I keep loving it more and more after every view.

This video must win like 5 awards this year else WE NO GO GREE O

Everything in this video for me is rated 10/10.

Note: A movie using this story-line will be wonderful o

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nollywood should meet Falz jor!the guy tried well in the sound and visual quality, let me not mention the acts and effects.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Precitosh16(f): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Dis video is wonderful!
Waitin 4 season 2
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by umehmj(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
spotlessduke:
on boom town this morning cheesy
yea right
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Godswillwiz(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
who directed it?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Kpimp: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
wow .this video is so different love the concept die 10/10
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by kingsilly(m): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2016
Godswillwiz:
who directed it?

CAPITAL

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Emmyk(m): 12:52am On Mar 15, 2016
Just when I was enjoying the video, the thing finished... sad
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by cocu25(m): 12:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Mtcheew... Fals cannot rap
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by SamiboiWhips(m): 1:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Y'all should pls check this video out, cool visuals and a very funny twist; Watch "Blast Champ - Nwayor (Official Video)" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88r5SMPMN8
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Pangea: 5:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Great video

But why is the guy talking like that?
Is he an illiterate?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by AdemolaA2: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2016
Pangea:
Great video

Is he an illiterate?
. He's just a comic singer and actor. Mind you , he's a qualified barrister who studied in the UK. He's also the son of a very popular lawyer , Femi Fala na. .It is obvious ,he's going places ..he's an embodiment of talents.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Pangea: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2016
AdemolaA2:
. He's just a comic singer and actor. Mind you , he's a qualified barrister who studied in the UK. He's also the son of a very popular lawyer , Femi Fala na. .It is obvious ,he's going places ..he's an embodiment of talents.

Wow
I was confused by his way of talking and rapping.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by AdemolaA2: 7:31am On Mar 15, 2016
Pangea:

Wow
I was confused by his way of talking and rapping.
That's what makes him more unique ... Anyone who hasn't read about it him will think he's uneducated ... I like the twists about him..

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by cybriz82(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2016
Dis is nt new..e dn tey wey R.kelly dey do am...trap in d closet...meanwhile am till waitin for d part2.52mb dn go just like dat n I deletedd video after watchin it once.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by kunleben47(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Falz is indeed a talented guy. After watching the short clip, I realised it was something I would want to watch more and over again.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2016
orimion:
this has got to be the first time everybody on fp agreed on a thing. And to support a celebrity too... There's hope for Nigeria yet!
Lol... SO TRUE
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by XclusiveDee(m): 12:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Pangea:
Great video

Is he an illiterate?

That just adds more fun to it,,he was d newscaster in that same video,and he used a different accent
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaloaded has done the justice thanks.... Bleep
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by bigsmoke2(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Deiyzzay madness grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Godswillwiz(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
kingsilly:

CAPITAL
Sesan was also in the credits tho
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by sylve11: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2016
Best video I have ever seen in the past 10years from a naija musician. I just love the rap and the rhyme + that Simi yans *see this man I say your father*, then Falz followed with * I say repeat am*; Simi followed with * I say your father*......... Gosh! what a display of talents from the duo! cool

I see awards around this dude. cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by okitejoseph: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Falz disclosed to his fans letting them to know that both he and Simi are yet to start dating as against what most people think.

The speculations on their alleged relationship was fueled by the nature of event surrounding the relationship between rapper, Falz tha badt guy and the singer Simi, the two artistes have worked closely together on some ‘A list’ songs and they are very popular in Nigeria’s music industry

http://www.prestnaija.com/falz-badt-guy-discloses-relationship-simi/
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by efx91(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2016
goddyjay:
Falz is one of the most innovative artist (rapper) we have in Nigeria, he thinks before he writes and acts, unlike other artist that'll just come and give us crap, Falz is the best..... no arguments plix cheesy grin

And by crap I am guessing you mean "Skibo robo skibo, skibo robo skibo. Yeeba oshey baddest"

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by yachal: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
falz the bahd guy..

I LOFED HIM FROM THE VERY BEGINING

in falz voice, if u didn't know the boy is a barrister..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Mixtape: Best Of Seyi Vibez - 9jablinkz X Dj Emax / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.