Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Customize Sms Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Customize Sms Site (5527 Views)

Bulk Sms Site For Sale / I Need Bulk Sms Site / How To Start A Bulk Sms Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customize Sms Site by Adidas: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2009
please i need some1 in the house that can design a website like these aratext.com own. Please it is urgent.
Re: Customize Sms Site by wollnet: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2009
what's your budget for this project knowing fully well that interswitch will take N150k for using their platform to do business.

Olu Adeboyejo

livehostingcenter.com
wollnetonline.com
ponti-italware.com
etc
Re: Customize Sms Site by ogbongzky(m): 4:26am On Jul 22, 2009
IF YOU WANT A SIMPLE ONE LIKE www.customizesms.com BUZZ ME,,,,,,,08050789657
Re: Customize Sms Site by quadrillio(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2009
Call me: 08077796668

Takia
Re: Customize Sms Site by KINGUCHE19: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2009
this is horrible
Re: Customize Sms Site by smartsoft(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
why you wan kill yourself KINGUCHE someone said he did and you said you heard is that not contradicting? and you ain't sure self
Re: Customize Sms Site by KINGUCHE19: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2009
Re: Customize Sms Site by TechPros(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2009
shocked quadrillion se u no go say anything for this matter ni ?
Re: Customize Sms Site by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2009
Tech Pros:

shocked quadrillion se u no go say anything for this matter ni ?
Now that is something else. . .
Re: Customize Sms Site by yawatide(f): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2009
This is getting interesting. I want to give quadri the benefit of doubt based on his many (good) tutorials on here. Alas! I don't want to draw any conclusions and will wait to see how the 2 parties work this thing out.
Re: Customize Sms Site by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2009
if (KINGUCHE19 == KINGUCHE419) {. . . . . . .}
Re: Customize Sms Site by mambenanje(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2009
Guys relax
this aratext.com site was built by a top Nigerian developer and a close pal to me, he did it in php using the symphony framework. I was chatting with him one day and he told me he was updating and if he is on nairaland I doubt his ID will be quadrillion.
but something close to Takimbo or similar.
So beware what you trust
Re: Customize Sms Site by OmniPotens(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2009
I'm just so wearied about what I've read so far. I hope Quadrillio speaks up soon to defend himself and save his name.
Re: Customize Sms Site by KINGUCHE19: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
Re: Customize Sms Site by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2009
Well. . . . .since i do not know anything for sure who the real owner is. . .i guess. . .i should just sharrap my maut!
Re: Customize Sms Site by yawatide(f): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2009
Copied or original, they are good nonetheless.  I could equally make the same statements about you, kinguche but as I said, I give everyone here benefit of doubt until they prove me otherwise.  For all we know, you could be quadrillo in another form or are purposely trying to tarnish quad's reputation (I am not saying you are but that it is possible.  After all, many of us here don't know our true identities).  If they were bad, I would be the first to pounce on them.   Besides, that isn't the point of this post. 

As for the point, nothing is hidden under the sun.  Time will tell.
Re: Customize Sms Site by KINGUCHE19: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2009
Re: Customize Sms Site by KINGUCHE19: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2009
Re: Customize Sms Site by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2009
Now Now Now, just take it easy already. Whaddaya expect the moderators to do? start breaking bottles? huh?
Re: Customize Sms Site by KINGUCHE19: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2009
i am not interested in making trouble otherwise i wont take the time to join this forum. i want dat post removed immediatelly.
Re: Customize Sms Site by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 31, 2009
Hia we call it with-immediate-effect! Well. . . . . . . . .
Re: Customize Sms Site by yawatide(f): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2009
Assuming this were a court of law, I am sure, Kinguche, that you agree that:

1) I would need ** proof beyond a reasonable doubt ** that your claims are true, and
2) Wale needs his day in court.

In order to even dream of deleting the post/thread, I would need you to satisfy at least #1 above.

I hope you understand. If you don't, flip the script and tell me how you would feel if you were the "victim" and not wale.
Re: Customize Sms Site by KINGUCHE19: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2009
Re: Customize Sms Site by Afam(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2009
quadrillio:

I did aratext, so what are u looking at?

Call me: 08077796668

Takia

Now, where is quadrillio in view of the serious allegations against him?

Issues like these if left unresolved are enough to mess up this board.
Re: Customize Sms Site by yawatide(f): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2009
i want dat post removed immediatelly.

So, kinguche, who posted the above, in part, that I just quoted above? 

Oh, I am sorry, I guess "remove" is not the same thing as "delete" tongue
Re: Customize Sms Site by KINGUCHE19: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2009
Re: Customize Sms Site by Afam(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2009
KINGUCHE19:

Dear YAWA TI DE, I am not suprised at your attitude toward this. And come to think of it that you are a moderator. Its really very interesting. I intentionally maintained anonymity cos i wanted to see whats up amongst the nigerian youth.s And as usual, i got what i expected.

Well, It may interest you that we are seriously working on INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND CYBERCRIMES IN NIGERIA. I dont know if its good news for you and your friend Wale, but i tell you, very soon, any such violations, as shamelessly posted on this forum would lead such culprit to jail.

Keep abreast with my blog if you have the chance. And it will favour the likes of TAK*?*BO, WHO sweat nite and day to put up sites like aratext, etc.

Hey, its really pathetic dat am so busy, i would really av loved to be with you guys on this forum, cos i realised that quite a number of you still use the rudimentry tools. THERE ARE DOZENS OF EMERGING TOOLS DAILY out there, outside this niche.

The "cloud" is fast drifting from the 2.0 s.

Now, that was unnecessary.

For the avoidance of doubt if you expected anyone to believe what you stated 100% then you must be kidding considering the fact that you may be lying. No proof, no evidence, just comments from a newly registered username that could be assumed by anyone in the world just like a free yahoo account.

I agree that it is worrisome that the allegations you were have not been responded to by the person but to use that as an excuse to insult the intelligence of users of this board will only bring ridicule to you because when it comes to design and programming I can tell you very bluntly that what you have at aratext.com can be replicated in full in less than 30 minutes (including domain name registration, web hosting setup, movement of files to the server and database implementation).

Stick to the issues raised and stop biting more than you can chew.

By the way, yawatide may not agree with you but when it comes to web development I think she can and will dust whatever you have on that aratext.com website.

Enjoy the week and learn to address issues squarely. Unnecessary generalizations will come with consequences you may never have bargained for.
Re: Customize Sms Site by KINGUCHE19: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2009
Re: Customize Sms Site by OmniPotens(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2009
I'm still waiting to hear from Quadrillio on this issue. No matter how it gets resolved, at least, he needs to say something here. His not saying anything seems as if he is caged and his name being dragged to the mud. Or has he suddenly varnished from NL?
Re: Customize Sms Site by yawatide(f): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2009
here here Afam.  Very ad hominem.  For someone trying to win over my "guilty" verdict for Wale, kinguche has done a bad job.  Being a moderator doesn't mean I have to stay quiet and appear dumb while someone said something yet claimed not to say it. I can't just delete something cos you say so. Who be you? grin

King:

Dear YAWA TI DE, Remember you r a moderator. Would it av cost you much to callup wale, and ask him whether he has even seen the backend of aratext, not to talk of  "smelling a line of its design code"

That is not within my domain of responsibility.  You are the accuser.  It is your job to do that groundwork yourself.  I guess I need to watch more law-based shows/movies cos you have totally wigged me out with your quote above.  Again, prove to us (again, not to say Wale is innocent) beyond a reasonable doubt that you are right and he is wrong.  Again, I am not defending Wale but saying that he is innocent until proven guilty.  So far, you are yet to prove he is guilty.  Sorry.

As Afam has said, let us stick to the issues here.  Borrow a leaf from my signature file.  I still maintain that if this were a court of law, you would have lost the case - you haven't proven, at least to me, beyond a reasonable doubt that you are telling the truth.  In other words, Wale though maybe not innocent, is yet to be proven guilty, based on the stated allegations.

If you would like to debate other issues, please create another thread for that.  If I find it interesting, I might chip in a cent or 2.  Till then, let's stick to the issues on this particular post. E nu go?  cool
Re: Customize Sms Site by KINGUCHE19: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2009
My dear, wether aratext can be duplicated in .0001 nanoseconds is not the issue. We are talking about intellectual property rights, and by the way, My post refered to individuals, And mind you, with the way the internet is moving fast, Nairaland may loose some of its "respect" if such mishaps is not handled as it should. After my presentation, at least 3 pple called me to ask me about the post and nairaland. I had to tell them that wale is a friend and dAT am part of the community; even though i was boiling inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Customize Sms Site by Afam(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2009
KINGUCHE19:

WHAT A SHAME TO NIGERIAN DEVELOPERS

For what?

For your inability to prove anything?

If the guy that developed that aratext.com is a Nigerian and you made the statement above then I expect him to call you to order or you look for a foreigner to work on the project for you.

What is wrong with you? Why abuse Nigerian developers simply because you think you have an issue with someone?

As a Nigerian developer I will boldly state that it is clients like you that I walk out of my office from time to time.

Stick to the issues and stop making nonsense of your case (assuming you have any).

KINGUCHE19:

My dear, wether aratext can be duplicated in .0001 nanoseconds is not the issue. We are talking about intellectual property rights, and by the way, My post refered to individuals, And mind you, with the way the internet is moving fast, Nairaland may loose some of its "respect" if such mishaps is not handled as it should. After my presentation, at least 3 pple called me to ask me about the post and nairaland. I had to tell them that wale is a friend and dAT am part of the community; even though i was boiling inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking about intellectual property rights does not give you the right to insult web developers here. Get this straight.

Unfortunately, you expect people to take sides without any proof or evidence from anyone, from what I know no responsible person would do that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Unlimited Instagram Followers For **free** / 6 Important Things Every Blogger Should Know / How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.