Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel (29457 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Big Brother Naija / Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija / Mike Ezuruonye Premieres ‘Brother Jekwu’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by Houseofglam7(f): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Used to like their movies.....
But the way they portray witchcraftcy dey make me no fit sleep for night
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by Icon4s(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Good. But i hope they have worked on the diction of most of their actors. Their Yoruba accent dey too strong.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by chesterlee(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Christian movie ko al jazeera ni....
I've not watched Deadpool finish...eez Christian movie. The same cliché script.

Man has p.
Man goes to baba.
Baba cannot help.
Man goes to Pastor.
Pastor help.
Baba vex.
Baba clash with Pastor.
As Pastor want to die he na remember he's a pastor.
He didn't die again.
He na point Baba with King James.
Baba confess.
Baba becomes assistant pastor.

Idumota Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by emerged01(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Good!
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
They make too much noise
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by ify84(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
What is CONSAT... Why CONSAT when we have MyTV, d number one Christian satellite station
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by DanielGb(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Man has p.
Man goes to baba.
Baba cannot help.
Man goes to Pastor.
Pastor help.
Baba vex.
Baba clash with Pastor.
He didn't die again.
Baba confess.

Idumota Lagos.

Lol... u wan finish me with laughter.
you be 100% werey.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by JAZES(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Man has p.
Man goes to baba.
Baba cannot help.
Man goes to Pastor.
Pastor help.
Baba vex.
Baba clash with Pastor.
He didn't die again.
Baba confess.

Idumota Lagos.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..badt boy

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by Krak(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Man has p.
Man goes to baba.
Baba cannot help.
Man goes to Pastor.
Pastor help.
Baba vex.
Baba clash with Pastor.
He didn't die again.
Baba confess.

Idumota Lagos.

Guy.. I am laughing so hard that everybody thinks I have gone kolomental.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
oojehshez:
itz nice to have a station of xtian movies 24/7 instead of watching movies wit bikinis and sex scenes in which parents and children no fit watch together, either d parents will b embarrased of d child will b embarrassed
Or both of them will be embarrassed

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by tosinjay(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nice one, although they've changed though. As a person, it's a great news because i run out of films to watch these days. Ungodly films are evil.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by tosinjay(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Man has p.
Man goes to baba.
Baba cannot help.
Man goes to Pastor.
Pastor help.
Baba vex.
Baba clash with Pastor.
He didn't die again.
Baba confess.

Idumota Lagos.
Bro you need Jesus and that's why they're bringing the movies to let you know more bout Him.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by givjoy: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is a nice concept, God bless the beautiful couple for this! All Mount Zion movies are soul inspiring and spirit filled.

You can watch and download latest christian and Mount Zion Films here http://www.givjoy.com
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by famo19: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
i like this man dieeeeeeeeeeee agbara ninla
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by bebe2(f): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
dimsonu:
For God's sake it's been a desire of every home to have something everybody can watch without having to fastfoward half the movie because of inappropriate language or scenes.

Dats a very hud point.

Naija movies are not family friendly at all

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by femi4: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Aviero:
They made GREAT movies back in the day. They are also good actors. Very good.

Watched movies like: The gods are dead, Once upon a time, Perilous Times, Back to Zero Point, Apoti Eri, Isawuru Agbara Nla, amongst others. Some of the scenes are still fresh in my memory. Glory days!

They did real good stuffs. God bless them.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by okoseun: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Majority of Nigerians are not on CONSAT, they should please also consider GoTV, Startimes etc

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by treasure2: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
The Lord bless the MZTV family! At least, d obscene and senseless Nollywood flicks will be off our screen for something edifying and meaningful. Thank You Jesus! The Kingdom of God is moving!
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by femi4: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
famo19:
i like this man dieeeeeeeeeeee agbara ninla nla
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by mccooler(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
we thank the Lord this came at the right time when we have lost hope in the satellite TV. welcome on board sir.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by banky222: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
ok please don't show AYAMATANGA oooh. gave me nightmares as a kid.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by femi4: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Used to like their movies.....
But the way they portray witchcraftcy dey make me no fit sleep for night
Ayàaaaaaamatangaaaaaa
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by assana: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
pls bring on to DStv ooooooo ooh, hope Tvc go dey show am too? I luv der programmes anytime any day
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by Tonydeeb(m): 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
That's a pretty good development.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by Dainikel(m): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2016
This is an Excellent development....24hrs Xtian Movies....Sunset @ Midday, One Careless Night comes to mind. But Y Consat only?
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by barnabas91: 2:05am On Mar 21, 2016
I love this man and his ministry he is a blessing to nations
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by mekonglobal(m): 3:52am On Mar 21, 2016
Dis is good! More grace to ur ministry sir!
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:29am On Mar 21, 2016
tosinjay:

Bro you need Jesus and that's why they're bringing the movies to let you know more bout Him.

Everything you need to know about our Lord and Christ has been revealed in the Scriptures. If you need a movie to know about our Saviour then you are most to be pitied.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by begwong: 5:52am On Mar 21, 2016
samuel051:
E don tay wey i dey wait 4 am,i can like their movie even though i no dey go Church.
The church is your heart bro!
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by tosinjay(m): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Everything you need to know about our Lord and Christ has been revealed in the Scriptures. If you need a movie to know about our Saviour then you are most to be pitied.
Ofcourse i need Jesus and we all do.
And you just portrayed more trait of who needs to know more about His nature. Some do need interpretation of Scripture more than others, while we are all to be foolish that we may be wise. If you say i am to be pitied because of my calm way of letting you know your comment depicts someone who doesn't understand godliness or live it, bro may God see to your need. Have you studied the Scripture to the point you know that anything that doesn't glorify God only makes one more reprobate? And inevitably leads to hell? If you do, you'll not watch ungodly movies again.

Take for instance the Christian movie titled "Eternity so near", that movie teaches even teachers more about God. Many are in error but a Gospel movie is also a medium to witness to millions, I've been in your position of criticizing Christian films before up until 2014 when i had the conviction of sin. You can be in that state where you feel nothing called holy lifestyle is achievable and anyone saying it is just an hypocrite, i felt that before and that's one reason you'll criticize Christian film instead of looking for good ones. Aside being Christian which would not save anyone, unless you add it up with what Christ said "He who loves me will keep my commandments".. Without holiness no man shall see God. Seek these bro, first you need the conviction of sin which will kick start your hatred for ungodly things.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by Toosure70: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2016
Consat - Asiwaju Tinubu
Re: Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel by Donpressman(m): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Man has p.
Man goes to baba.
Baba cannot help.
Man goes to Pastor.
Pastor help.
Baba vex.
Baba clash with Pastor.
He didn't die again.
Baba confess.

Idumota Lagos.
I swear you are mean grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Three Least Housemates / Queen Chinyere Faustina Seeks Support To Be On BBNaija 2022 / BBNaija: Photos Of Tboss' Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.