Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Hate White People - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Hate White People (5819 Views)

White People Aren't Human / Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought / Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Volchitsa:
You're living in France? Get out. If you hate white people, why are you living in a white European country? You have no right to be there.

The French did not colonise South Africa, I believe that was the Dutch. We don't think Nigerians and Ghanaians are all the same, why do you think all Europeans are the same?

The truth is, African immigration into Europe has destroyed European communities, with high crime rates and high unemployment. Most European people do not want African or Muslim immigration. It has been forced upon us by corrupt governments. African people have turned entire European districts into areas where women cannot walk alone for fear of raped by Africans or Muslims. We don't want to mix with you! Europe will be in civil war in the next few years, because of Muslims, many of whom are from Africa. Africans who come to Europe and practice hatred against the native European people are NOT WELCOME. If only you weren't hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, I'd love to send someone over to evict you from the country for breaking its laws and violating its people like an absolute savage.

Blaming white people for Africa's problems is pathetic. Take responsibility for your own actions. How dare you invade a foreign country and spread hatred to its native inhabitants. This is a barbaric, medieval attitude that Europeans have given up in the name of modern enlightenment. Why can't you?

The vast majority of Nigerian people are awesome, but please, we don't want massive amounts of Nigerians in Europe. Everybody is welcome to visit, but not to rape our women, leech off our welfare, sell drugs, commit violent crimes and be extremely racist towards the people who built the civilisation you are now taking advantage of. Perhaps you'd do better to stay in your home country and try to improve things there?

If you have legitimate complaints about white owned business operating in your country, that's fine. But that does not give you the right to move to France and assault its people. People like you will be the first targets when war strikes, and believe me, you'll be a lot safer in Africa.

"...but not to molest our women" I could say the same thing about your race wink
If you were able to read correctly you would be more clever. I said i was not an adult, as a matter of fact i can't travel the world.

Moreover i said "i hate white people", then it's not only French because i think that White people are not only French, your logic is fu*king incredible shocked

Kiss.
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Volchitsa:
You're living in France? Get out. If you hate white people, why are you living in a white European country? You have no right to be there.

The French did not colonise South Africa, I believe that was the Dutch. We don't think Nigerians and Ghanaians are all the same, why do you think all Europeans are the same?

The truth is, African immigration into Europe has destroyed European communities, with high crime rates and high unemployment. Most European people do not want African or Muslim immigration. It has been forced upon us by corrupt governments. African people have turned entire European districts into areas where women cannot walk alone for fear of raped by Africans or Muslims. We don't want to mix with you! Europe will be in civil war in the next few years, because of Muslims, many of whom are from Africa. Africans who come to Europe and practice hatred against the native European people are NOT WELCOME. If only you weren't hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, I'd love to send someone over to evict you from the country for breaking its laws and violating its people like an absolute savage.

Blaming white people for Africa's problems is pathetic. Take responsibility for your own actions. How dare you invade a foreign country and spread hatred to its native inhabitants. This is a barbaric, medieval attitude that Europeans have given up in the name of modern enlightenment. Why can't you?

The vast majority of Nigerian people are awesome, but please, we don't want massive amounts of Nigerians in Europe. Everybody is welcome to visit, but not to rape our women, leech off our welfare, sell drugs, commit violent crimes and be extremely racist towards the people who built the civilisation you are now taking advantage of. Perhaps you'd do better to stay in your home country and try to improve things there?

If you have legitimate complaints about white owned business operating in your country, that's fine. But that does not give you the right to move to France and assault its people. People like you will be the first targets when war strikes, and believe me, you'll be a lot safer in Africa.

I laughed so hard, thank you (:

We don't want to mix with pigs, don't worry wink
You are blaming Africans cause they bring drugs and high rate of crime LOL, Whites are doing worst things in others countries (Hello South Africa, Hello Thaïland ^^) your argument is pathetic. Plus, you are crying as a kid cuz africans are everywhere, however i think there are whites people in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, and i think that they are not natives...

Should we kill them cause they are immigrants?
Calm down kid, there will be no civil war, it's just a fantasm for children.

I will do the same thing, if you don't like Africans get out of this forum you are not WELCOME. I was right Europeans are fuc*king hypocrite, you love to invade other countries but when others come to Europe it's a crime.
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Volchitsa:

Oh i see you are living in Australia, Oh and i guess White people were really nice with aborrigies ^^ grin

It's paradoxal, your shitty people are mastering a country which is not originally yours however it's not big deal ? They came to Australia and said to natives people "Hey bros do you want to be our friends?" cheesy

"We don't want massive amounts of Nigeria in Europe" Said by a guy who live in Australia, you are surely european lel (((((((:
Re: I Hate White People by blueAgent(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
makahlj2:
I never said whites directly caused ALL our problems. I only state that whites are at the root of our problems, in a way that is far from obvious for most people. By providing examples like this one, you resemble a short-sighted man who doesn't see the forest, because he focuses too much on the individual trees. The things will improve, we'll sort out the country sooner or later... and then it will become obvious for everybody that whites have deliberately masterminded the world order that keeps them on top.

Typical black man blaming his failure on another person. so why did the white man allow China,Japan,SouthKorea,Singapore,Malayasia to be successfull?
Re: I Hate White People by blueAgent(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
MandingueMandik:
lipsrsealed

I don't know if i should laugh or cry :]
There is ABSOLUTLY no europeans influences into West Africa, i guess Europe is in reality controlled by Africans themselves. Good work.

Thank God for few people like U.
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
blueAgent:

lol
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Few people like me... At least i don't betrayl my own race, shame on you.
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Typical black man blaming his failure on another person. so why did the white man allow China,Japan,SouthKorea,Singapore,Malayasia to be successfull?

The following sentence "Black man blaming his failure" + You didn't react toward the precedent white trash pig (a.k.a Volchitsa)+ The way that you are sucking white people....hummm do you are really African or just another useless white ?

Moreover you didn't answer about CFA (West African money) Too complex? Lack of knowledges? Please bring something useful.
Re: I Hate White People by blueAgent(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
MandingueMandik:

Few people like me... At least i don't betrayl my own race, shame on you.

Sorry i don't know.i was talking with another low IQ slowpoke.
Re: I Hate White People by blueAgent(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
MandingueMandik:

The following sentence "Black man blaming his failure" + You didn't react toward the precedent white trash pig (a.k.a Volchitsa)+ The way that you are sucking white people....hummm do you are really African or just another useless white ?

Moreover you didn't answer about CFA (West African money) Too complex? Lack of knowledges? Please bring something useful.

try and deal with your IQ first before talking. U don't even know the origin of CFA . and you are talking trash
secondly EU are using Euro and they are doing well .so why blame the currency. you are pathetic
Re: I Hate White People by Zarahanair: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
MandingueMandik:
Especially Europeans, they are liars and hypocrites. They are brainwashing us and they are using our continent to develop themselves. They ard complaining that sub saharians are really really everywhere nevertheless Afrikaners are the worst. These whites pigs created a party which promote white supremacy and keep on to kill our brothers of south "Africa". React as soon as possible, they want to mix our race with them, Some whites pigs are controlling a lot of africans countries. Please stop sleeping! I'm not an adult however i m able to see the problem, we are not united, that s why we are late, as a matter of fact Be United!

Don't be a hater. White people have done much good. Here in the US white people set
up the welfare system to help black people. Now to be sure, whites have much
more wealth than blacks and earn much more, but that doesn't mean they should not
get more welfare than black people. They are richer but they get more in states
where the population is predominantly white. Less money is given where there are
more blacks, even though blacks are much poorer than white people. But do not let that disturb you.

Re: I Hate White People by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
MandingueMandik:
Especially Europeans, they are liars and hypocrites. They are brainwashing us and they are using our continent to develop themselves. They ard complaining that sub saharians are really really everywhere nevertheless Afrikaners are the worst. These whites pigs created a party which promote white supremacy and keep on to kill our brothers of south "Africa". React as soon as possible, they want to mix our race with them, Some whites pigs are controlling a lot of africans countries. Please stop sleeping! I'm not an adult however i m able to see the problem, we are not united, that s why we are late, as a matter of fact Be United!

Are you sure you are sane?
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
blueAgent:

try and deal with your IQ first before talking. U don't even know the origin of CFA . and you are talking trash
secondly EU are using Euro and they are doing well .so why blame the currency. you are pathetic

No kid, be quiet and learn. Europe is not doing well, especially Espagna and France, cause Germany decides the influence of this money, they compare Euro and Dollar, Euro lost 23% of its values during 15 years, Germany is the only country which has truly advantages about this one. I don't know if you knew it, but there is an economic crisis since 10 years , as a matter of fact this element created huges damages in this country, and i see the consequences. Do you think it's worth?

About Franc Cfa:

This money was created in 1939 and restored after the WWII (1945), France evaluates this one during the Bretton Woods agreement, they fix it in the FRENCH PUBLIC TREASURE in order to get a great mastering upon this one. At first sight you are able to think that it's really positive, but it's not. France decides to create new currencies, consequences = Devaluation of this money = Mastering of nice french on ressources.

Plus René Plever the french minister of finances(1945 IV Republic), said that this money is a gift, an opportunity for africans (LOL). Best trap ever. You should threw arguments, or something more clever, try it wink
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Zarahanair:

Don't be a hater. White people have done much good. Here in the US white people set
up the welfare system to help black people. Now to be sure, whites have much
more wealth than blacks and earn much more, but that doesn't mean they should not
get more welfare than black people. They are richer but they get more in states
where the population is predominantly white. Less money is given where there are
more blacks, even though blacks are much poorer than white people. But do not let that disturb you.

Yes i know what you mean and you're right, however i'm talking about Africans, US is another topic. But we should be united in order to master our own business.
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you sure you are sane?

No i'm crazy, i love eating cats.
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
blueAgent:

You don't give any arguments.
You don't even master the subject.
You are not able to answer simple questions.
Instead of say "lol go to learn Cfa lol" you could give some informations about this one in order to support your arguments.

You make me pity.
What type of african are you? I never see that O.o
You seem like submissive without brain xD
Re: I Hate White People by blueAgent(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2016
MandingueMandik:

You don't give any arguments.
You don't even master the subject.
You are not able to answer simple questions.
Instead of say "lol go to learn Cfa lol" you could give some informations about this one in order to support your arguments.

You make me pity.
What type of african are you? I never see that O.o
You seem like submissive without brain xD

You are the reason why Africa is backward.
Re: I Hate White People by blueAgent(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2016
MandingueMandik:

No kid, be quiet and learn. Europe is not doing well, especially Espagna and France, cause Germany decides the influence of this money, they compare Euro and Dollar, Euro lost 23% of its values during 15 years, Germany is the only country which has truly advantages about this one. I don't know if you knew it, but there is an economic crisis since 10 years , as a matter of fact this element created huges damages in this country, and i see the consequences. Do you think it's worth?

About Franc Cfa:

This money was created in 1939 and restored after the WWII (1945), France evaluates this one during the Bretton Woods agreement, they fix it in the FRENCH PUBLIC TREASURE in order to get a great mastering upon this one. At first sight you are able to think that it's really positive, but it's not. France decides to create new currencies, consequences = Devaluation of this money = Mastering of nice french on ressources.

Plus René Plever the french minister of finances(1945 IV Republic), said that this money is a gift, an opportunity for africans (LOL). Best trap ever. You should threw arguments, or something more clever, try it wink

Rubbish
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
blueAgent:

You are the reason why Africa is backward.

Lel.
I advocate:
Unity of West Africa
Economic patriotism
Our own money
Mastering of our ressources
African government which is controlled by Africans.
Revalue our race
Politic which advantages africans before aliens. (Nowadays it's not the case)
Invest in the army
Free education for everyone
Invest high schools and universities
Working and apprehend new technologies (We could cooperate with chinese or japanese, and send our engineers in order to monopolize their knowledges).

I think these few elements could help us, i know it's more complex however say me what is wrong ? Africans countries which receive Franc CFA must send 30% of their richness parts ( each year ) to the French public treasure. (They are paying rights and using of the " devises "wink

Then Oreo, i'm waiting for your great arguments such as "Lol u r verrrry deumb lol" or better "koward u say chitte" smiley
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
blueAgent:

Rubbish
..... sad I applaud Klap klap klap klap klap
This argument is really as strong as rock.
Re: I Hate White People by blueAgent(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
MandingueMandik:
lipsrsealed

Lel.
I advocate:
Unity of West Africa
Economic patriotism
Our own money
Mastering of our ressources
African government which is controlled by Africans.
Revalue our race
Politic which advantages africans before aliens. (Nowadays it's not the case)
Invest in the army
Free education for everyone
Invest high schools and universities
Working and apprehend new technologies (We could cooperate with chinese or japanese, and send our engineers in order to monopolize their knowledges).

I think these few elements could help us, i know it's more complex however say me what is wrong ? Africans countries which receive Franc CFA must send 30% of their richness parts ( each year ) to the French public treasure. (They are paying rights and using of the " devises "wink

Then Oreo, i'm waiting for your great arguments such as "Lol u r verrrry deumb lol" or better "koward u say chitte" smiley

Rubbish
Re: I Hate White People by MandingueMandik: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
blueAgent:

Rubbish
Lol.
Re: I Hate White People by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
MandingueMandik:

No i'm crazy, i love eating cats.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate White People by Adeba01(m): 3:44am On Mar 03, 2020
MandingueMandik:

You're absolutely right to me white people are the most unreasonable people, as a result you cannot reason with them.
Chinese people are a lot better than them.
I think it is better that as black African people we dismiss and disregard their way of life and go back to live the way our honourable ancestors lived their lives, in village communities and living a self reliant way of life. The more we imitate them the worse off we are
Re: I Hate White People by gregyboy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
MandingueMandik:

Cuz you are a white trash pig.

Don't let hate kill you

You sound afrocentrist but you leave in a Whiteman country something tells me a whiteman just offended you on recent...

That shouldn't make you speak ill of them all..

The white got the power to hold the entire African continent as slaves even to this century but they decided to give the African continent
Liberty

You fool stop attacking the white and face the real people the eniemies of the blacks “our african leaders"

And not the white
Re: I Hate White People by gregyboy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
MandingueMandik:

Indeed it's not my problem, it's our problem, we africans. I guess you're too a white pig, you should leave this forum wink

Black fool....

Is the white your probs

Abi is the white that tells buhari to be terrorizing nigeria with bandit

Or African leaders to be fool
Re: I Hate White People by gregyboy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
MandingueMandik:

Oh i see, lack of arguments i guess ? (:
You are supporting your dear white Master, however explain me this point: Why our official languages come from Europe? (:

1.In order to help West Africa, or
2.In order to have a better monitoring ((((: ?

Moreover, could you explain me the following point:

Why our money is built and created by Europeans ?( For Instance Franc CFA, Sénégal, money which come from France)

1. In order to help the poors africans?
2. In order to help fish?
3. In order to control the influence of our economy? ((((((:

Explain me please, because according to you im blind and confused, oh dear great wisman. (((((:

You are a rascist

Re: I Hate White People by gregyboy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Volchitsa:

Are u white or you are talking on behalf of white

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? / Igbo Farm Village Dedication / A Quick "Olowo Of Owo" [yoruba King] Tale Of The Igogo Festival.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.