Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? (1909 Views)

President Ramaphosa Lost His Cool And Told Chief Whip John To "Shut Up" / China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] / Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by Bekwarra(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2016
EVERYONE should be familiar with Donald Trump, the United States of America presidential aspirant on the platform of the conservative Republican Party. He is rabidly racist, irascible, anarchist, amoral, voluble, loquacious, xenophobic, isolationist, and protectionist – name it! He sounds every bit irrational, violent, and dangerous. His hatred for immigrants – Blacks especially – knows no bound. To be sure, Trump wouldn’t be the first such hate- peddling presidential aspirant in the history of the United States; problem, however, is, this one appears a very serious aspirant; he seems a likely winner of the Republican ticket. The who’s who in his party has endorsed him and the voters in the ongoing party primaries are flocking unto him.

He has trounced hitherto promising challengers and the gap between him and the others keeps widening primary after primary. Soon, he could reach the threshold necessary for him to be declared the undisputed winner of the Republican ticket – and he would be only one step away from the White House – the world’s most powerful office.

As it is today, the only person capable of stopping
Trump is the Democratic Party presidential aspirant, Mrs. Hillary Clinton. Former First Lady to two-term ex-President Bill Clinton, former Democratic party presidential aspirant (challenging Barak Obama and giving him a run for his money); former Secretary of State in Barak Obama’s cabinet and Senator, Hillary aims to make history as the first woman president of the United States. If she is elected, the Clintons will also make history as the first couple in the country’s history to both occupy the White House as president.

She has practically outpaced other challengers for
the Democratic Party’s ticket and barring any upset,
should soon wrap up the contest. Is she to be
preferred to Trump? Many will say “yes” but I have
read reports about her being an Establishment
person whereas even in her own party, the chant is
for change from the Washington culture. She is said
to be far right of the Centre; not a friend of the poor; not passionate about the issues that concern the poor and if she wins, is likely to serve more of the same menu that Americans across party divide are fed up with.

Americans need CHANGE. The conservatives need
change. They want somebody conservative enough to implement real conservative policies that will make no pretence at pandering to populist ranting. Trump appears to fit the bill. On the Democrats’ side, the people, especially the young, are also clamouring for change. Senator Bernie Sanders best approximates that change but he may not win the ticket. Clinton is not trusted even by the pro-Left of her own party who sees her as pro-Establishment and pro-Wall Street. This is why many are afraid that in the event of Trump winning and Sanders losing, a chunk of pro-CHANGE Democrats may defect to Trump.
Our own Reuben Abati described Trump as “snarling insurgentand nativist” and the possibility of his becoming the U.S. president as “frightening prospect.” Abati adds: “(Trump) has said all the worst things that should never be uttered by anyone seeking to lead a responsible and diverse nation. His campaign has been marked by insults, anger, put downs, bully tactics, rants, and unapologetic immaturity...He recommends torture and the killing of the families of terrorists. He has been endorsed by white supremacists and he doesn’t quite seem to mind being labelled a racist. He threatens violence and on one occasion almost punched a protester in the face.

He even got into an altercation with the Pope. He
wants to barricade the American South border and
build a wall to shut out Mexico because, according to him, the Mexicans who cross the border into
America are ‘rapists’. And when that wall is built, he
insists Mexico must pick the bill. He doesn’t want
Muslims inside America either, and he has dismissed Africans as unwanted and Nigerians as a problem.”

The hysteria which has followed Trump is
understandable. Now, hear what he said that has
frightened everyone “We need to get the Africans out (of America). Not the blacks (African-Americans); the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They are everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They are in Houston taking our jobs. Why? Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why: Becausethey are corrupt. Their governments are so corrupt they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonise them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British.”

Now, don’t blow your top yet. Let’s overlook the
insults but do contents analysis of what Trump said
about us. Truth, they say, is bitter. Is it not true that
Nigerians are everywhere? We often cite this as
evidence of our industry. Had Trump gone a step
further to find out the tribe of the Nigerian he met in Alaska, he might have found out his is Igbo! Don’t you think so? But truth is that where countries are faced with problems of massive unemployment, the first scapegoats are foreigners. Trump may have been crude in his choice of words but repatriation of foreigners, especially illegal immigrants, is
worldwide practice. We ourselves have sent
Ghanaians and other Africans out of this country.
Other African countries such as Ghana, Libya, and
South Africa have done a similar thing to us. Are our governments not corrupt? Of course they are! Have our so-called leaders not stolen us blind? Of course they have! Do they not siphon the loot abroad while we suffer at home for basic amenities that such stolen money could have provided for us many times over? Of course that is the case! Is there not a brain drain from here to the developed countries? Of course there is! Are our people not running away from hardship here? Of course they are! And are they not taking up jobs in other lands that the citizens would, ordinarily, have got? That, of course, is the fact! But, again, this is the standard practice all over the world. There are, perhaps, more Americans working abroad than foreigners working in America.

Trumps’ tirade against Muslims is no less acerbic, yet with its own “justification”. We must note that 9\11 continues to haunt the Americans; not to talk of the ISIS, Boko Haram , al-Qaeda, al-Shabbab, Mali, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, to mention but a few. It is trite, though, that the crimes of a few should not be stamped on everyone, especially when it can be argued that America’s foreign policy cannot be divorced from the terror-war in many parts of the world. Islamic leaders have a lot of image-cleansing to do all the same. Incendiary statements by Muslims leaders portray the faith in bad light. The mindless bloodletting everywhere in the name of Islam does not help the image of Muslims. We have had our own nasty experience here in Nigeria; the Mile 12, Lagos mindless killings, for instance. Read Remi Fani-Kayode’s “Sons of Futa Jalon” and you are bound to recoil in horror. In the last few weeks, the Ese Oruru saga has not been good Public Relations for Islam.

Newspaper reports are to the effect that there are
many other Ese Orurus that the media have started
to champion their cause for freedom and justice.
Other people confront their problems but we run
away from ours. Is that not why our best brains have left the shores of this country? Many of the lecturers who taught me at Ife, who made that campus tick, are out of the country. I will be surprised if you find

White lecturers on our campuses again. In those
days many of them taught me at Ife. When I heard
stories of Nigerian medical doctors who ran away to the U.S. to try to become a nurse, I wept. I
understand one fellow wrote the qualifying exams
several times but failed. He was almost giving up
when, like our own President Muhammadu Buhari,
he was prevailed upon to try one more time – and
this time, he passed! Tell me, if others behave like us, who will create the Eldorado that we take pleasure in running to? We love finished products; we loathe finishing the products ourselves. Even to grow coaches at home, we cannot; we would rather import them. Buhari said we import from rice to tooth pick – and he is damn right. We hate rules. I mean here in the country – but we conform abroad. The car crash that killed a Minister, his wife and son turned out damning revelations of rules broken. It was impunity upon impunity. Yet, the Presidency rushed to compensate such infractions with the award of scholarships! When we should all have buried our heads in shame! If gold rusts, what will silver do?

Send them home, Trump, send them home! Let our
universities bubble again with first-class academics.
If all those who brain-drained into the U.S. alone are sent back by Trump, we shall have our hospitals
brimming with first-class professionals. And we shall learn to develop inwardly. Prof. Chike Obi said long ago that unless we Blacks make contributions to science and technology\inventions, the Whites will never accept us as their equals. That is a fact. The best that we have notched up is Nobel Peace prize and Nobel Prize in Literature. Can Leopold Sedar Senghor then be right when the father of Negritude said: “Reason is Hellenic (white) while emotion is African (black)”? How will Donald Trump not trump us, so to say? Whether abroad or at home, have we behaved properly to others and to ourselves? The stirring but shrill voice of Okot p’Bitek, in Song of Ochol, pierces the wind again as he moans: “Mother, why, why was I born black?”

tribuneonlineng.com/donald-trump-gods-whip-for-black-people
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by Topestbilly(m): 12:05am On Mar 15, 2016
America Basketmouth

Ori iya mi oni je o wo le, eleda baba mi lorun gan oni gba fun e.

Baba werey o fe ba America trip me je, lailai!!! Enh! Oni wo le oo!!,
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by Khd95(m): 12:17am On Mar 15, 2016
Trump is d unarmed hitler of our time,armed with sharp tongue nd dangerous ambitioncheesygringrin

dat guy spells doom for blackssad
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by christopher123(m): 12:20am On Mar 15, 2016
Bekwarra:
EVERYONE should be familiar with Donald Trump, the United States of America presidential aspirant on the platform of the conservative Republican Party. He is rabidly racist, irascible, anarchist, amoral, voluble, loquacious, xenophobic, isolationist, and protectionist – name it! He sounds every bit irrational, violent, and dangerous. His hatred for immigrants – Blacks especially – knows no bound. To be sure, Trump wouldn’t be the first such hate- peddling presidential aspirant in the history of the United States; problem, however, is, this one appears a very serious aspirant; he seems a likely winner of the Republican ticket. The who’s who in his party has endorsed him and the voters in the ongoing party primaries are flocking unto him.

He has trounced hitherto promising challengers and the gap between him and the others keeps widening primary after primary. Soon, he could reach the threshold necessary for him to be declared the undisputed winner of the Republican ticket – and he would be only one step away from the White House – the world’s most powerful office.

As it is today, the only person capable of stopping
Trump is the Democratic Party presidential aspirant, Mrs. Hillary Clinton. Former First Lady to two-term ex-President Bill Clinton, former Democratic party presidential aspirant (challenging Barak Obama and giving him a run for his money); former Secretary of State in Barak Obama’s cabinet and Senator, Hillary aims to make history as the first woman president of the United States. If she is elected, the Clintons will also make history as the first couple in the country’s history to both occupy the White House as president.

She has practically outpaced other challengers for
the Democratic Party’s ticket and barring any upset,
should soon wrap up the contest. Is she to be
preferred to Trump? Many will say “yes” but I have
read reports about her being an Establishment
person whereas even in her own party, the chant is
for change from the Washington culture. She is said
to be far right of the Centre; not a friend of the poor; not passionate about the issues that concern the poor and if she wins, is likely to serve more of the same menu that Americans across party divide are fed up with.

Americans need CHANGE. The conservatives need
change. They want somebody conservative enough to implement real conservative policies that will make no pretence at pandering to populist ranting. Trump appears to fit the bill. On the Democrats’ side, the people, especially the young, are also clamouring for change. Senator Bernie Sanders best approximates that change but he may not win the ticket. Clinton is not trusted even by the pro-Left of her own party who sees her as pro-Establishment and pro-Wall Street. This is why many are afraid that in the event of Trump winning and Sanders losing, a chunk of pro-CHANGE Democrats may defect to Trump.
Our own Reuben Abati described Trump as “snarling insurgentand nativist” and the possibility of his becoming the U.S. president as “frightening prospect.” Abati adds: “(Trump) has said all the worst things that should never be uttered by anyone seeking to lead a responsible and diverse nation. His campaign has been marked by insults, anger, put downs, bully tactics, rants, and unapologetic immaturity...He recommends torture and the killing of the families of terrorists. He has been endorsed by white supremacists and he doesn’t quite seem to mind being labelled a racist. He threatens violence and on one occasion almost punched a protester in the face.

He even got into an altercation with the Pope. He
wants to barricade the American South border and
build a wall to shut out Mexico because, according to him, the Mexicans who cross the border into
America are ‘rapists’. And when that wall is built, he
insists Mexico must pick the bill. He doesn’t want
Muslims inside America either, and he has dismissed Africans as unwanted and Nigerians as a problem.”

The hysteria which has followed Trump is
understandable. Now, hear what he said that has
frightened everyone “We need to get the Africans out (of America). Not the blacks (African-Americans); the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They are everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They are in Houston taking our jobs. Why? Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why: Becausethey are corrupt. Their governments are so corrupt they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonise them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British.”

Now, don’t blow your top yet. Let’s overlook the
insults but do contents analysis of what Trump said
about us. Truth, they say, is bitter. Is it not true that
Nigerians are everywhere? We often cite this as
evidence of our industry. Had Trump gone a step
further to find out the tribe of the Nigerian he met in Alaska, he might have found out his is Igbo! Don’t you think so? But truth is that where countries are faced with problems of massive unemployment, the first scapegoats are foreigners. Trump may have been crude in his choice of words but repatriation of foreigners, especially illegal immigrants, is
worldwide practice. We ourselves have sent
Ghanaians and other Africans out of this country.
Other African countries such as Ghana, Libya, and
South Africa have done a similar thing to us. Are our governments not corrupt? Of course they are! Have our so-called leaders not stolen us blind? Of course they have! Do they not siphon the loot abroad while we suffer at home for basic amenities that such stolen money could have provided for us many times over? Of course that is the case! Is there not a brain drain from here to the developed countries? Of course there is! Are our people not running away from hardship here? Of course they are! And are they not taking up jobs in other lands that the citizens would, ordinarily, have got? That, of course, is the fact! But, again, this is the standard practice all over the world. There are, perhaps, more Americans working abroad than foreigners working in America.

Trumps’ tirade against Muslims is no less acerbic, yet with its own “justification”. We must note that 9\11 continues to haunt the Americans; not to talk of the ISIS, Boko Haram , al-Qaeda, al-Shabbab, Mali, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, to mention but a few. It is trite, though, that the crimes of a few should not be stamped on everyone, especially when it can be argued that America’s foreign policy cannot be divorced from the terror-war in many parts of the world. Islamic leaders have a lot of image-cleansing to do all the same. Incendiary statements by Muslims leaders portray the faith in bad light. The mindless bloodletting everywhere in the name of Islam does not help the image of Muslims. We have had our own nasty experience here in Nigeria; the Mile 12, Lagos mindless killings, for instance. Read Remi Fani-Kayode’s “Sons of Futa Jalon” and you are bound to recoil in horror. In the last few weeks, the Ese Oruru saga has not been good Public Relations for Islam.

Newspaper reports are to the effect that there are
many other Ese Orurus that the media have started
to champion their cause for freedom and justice.
Other people confront their problems but we run
away from ours. Is that not why our best brains have left the shores of this country? Many of the lecturers who taught me at Ife, who made that campus tick, are out of the country. I will be surprised if you find

White lecturers on our campuses again. In those
days many of them taught me at Ife. When I heard
stories of Nigerian medical doctors who ran away to the U.S. to try to become a nurse, I wept. I
understand one fellow wrote the qualifying exams
several times but failed. He was almost giving up
when, like our own President Muhammadu Buhari,
he was prevailed upon to try one more time – and
this time, he passed! Tell me, if others behave like us, who will create the Eldorado that we take pleasure in running to? We love finished products; we loathe finishing the products ourselves. Even to grow coaches at home, we cannot; we would rather import them. Buhari said we import from rice to tooth pick – and he is damn right. We hate rules. I mean here in the country – but we conform abroad. The car crash that killed a Minister, his wife and son turned out damning revelations of rules broken. It was impunity upon impunity. Yet, the Presidency rushed to compensate such infractions with the award of scholarships! When we should all have buried our heads in shame! If gold rusts, what will silver do?

Send them home, Trump, send them home! Let our
universities bubble again with first-class academics.
If all those who brain-drained into the U.S. alone are sent back by Trump, we shall have our hospitals
brimming with first-class professionals. And we shall learn to develop inwardly. Prof. Chike Obi said long ago that unless we Blacks make contributions to science and technology\inventions, the Whites will never accept us as their equals. That is a fact. The best that we have notched up is Nobel Peace prize and Nobel Prize in Literature. Can Leopold Sedar Senghor then be right when the father of Negritude said: “Reason is Hellenic (white) while emotion is African (black)”? How will Donald Trump not trump us, so to say? Whether abroad or at home, have we behaved properly to others and to ourselves? The stirring but shrill voice of Okot p’Bitek, in Song of Ochol, pierces the wind again as he moans: “Mother, why, why was I born black?”

tribuneonlineng.com/donald-trump-gods-whip-for-black-people

I like Trump.. He said the truth

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by Bekwarra(m): 12:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Trump talks too much for a leader but his words are always laced with the truth. Well he's always saying he's not looking for political correctness.
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by bukiboy(m): 12:39am On Mar 15, 2016
Donald Trump please send them home. We sent Ghanaians away (Ghana must go) and they developed there country. Trump please sent us home so we can develop Nigeria.
grin tongue cry

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 15, 2016
If they come back home, our bright minds will be killed here.... The land doesn't give room for progress and development.... The black man is a curse to humanity , a proxy, mockery and a caricature of humanoid existence.... The blacks are pigs , animals that's do not deserve to be called humans....

God punish the black race
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 15, 2016
I'm pretty sure (from his rhetoric) that he hates Hispanics and Muslims more than he hates blacks. Not that those categories are mutually exclusive. If that's any consolation grin
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by orisa37: 4:21am On Mar 15, 2016
Trump is a certified megalomaniac. Nigerians are ignorant looters. Now Trump is actually using Nigeria instead of Kenya to discredit Obama. What a crooked figure of speech? I hope that the U.S. is smart enough to know how Trump wishes to process them.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by Dejohnbull: 4:44am On Mar 15, 2016
I love donald trump!!! God bless america
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by matrix199(m): 5:54am On Mar 15, 2016
The racist has instilled fear in the minds of people seeking greener pastures in the US. He's the hitler of our time.

Well, no wahala, he should be ready to send back the Nigerian who's in charge of building drones for the US military.
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by seunny4lif(m): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Na lie before
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2016
christopher123:

I like Trump.. He said the truth
thank you. People love sugar-coating truth. He says the truth regardless. #TeamTrump everyday all day kiss
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Bekwarra:
Trump talks too much for a leader but his words are always laced with the truth. Well he's always saying he's not looking for political correctness.
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I'm pretty sure (from his rhetoric) that he hates Hispanics and Muslims more than he hates blacks. Not that those categories are mutually exclusive. If that's any consolation grin
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2016
Dejohnbull:
I love donald trump!!! God bless america
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by Bekwarra(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
thank you. People love sugar-coating truth. He says the truth regardless. #TeamTrump everyday all day kiss
Nigerians prefer being lied to, I mean big lies like #1=$1, 5000 for unemployed youths, free school feeding etc. Whoever tells them the truth is their enemy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2016
Bekwarra:

Nigerians prefer being lied to, I mean big lies like #1=$1, 5000 for unemployed youths, free school feeding etc. Whoever tells them the truth is their enemy.
hehehe. Thank God i'm not a zombie. Lool. Whatever he does, as long as it's for the benefit of America is fine by me. Why should an American president be interested in the Interest of Africa and others? Durr... America first. Lool. Imagine ISIS publicly threatening America to their face and the dummy figure-head obama sees nothing wrong? America now lives in fear of the unknown. Please, Trump should come Trump them all.. hehe

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by anonymous6(f): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
bukiboy:
Donald Trump please send them home. We sent Ghanaians away (Ghana must go) and they developed there country. Trump please sent us home so we can develop Nigeria.
grin tongue cry

Hell no, until the day most Nigerians, especially in power respect swift progress and fresh new graduates with new ideas, Nigerians should not go any where. Although I will give president Buhari kudos for tackling corruption but For the most part some(not all) Nigerians respect corrupt behavior and make it hard for people to climb up the ladder. Ghana is not perfect but the way it's society dealt with corruption especially during Jerry Rawlings time made a difference. Any way I will give Nigeria credit for still standing as a top economy in Africa though despite its faults
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by anonymous6(f): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
PaulKillerman:
If they come back home, our bright minds will be killed here.... The land doesn't give room for progress and development... The black man is a curse to humanity , a proxy, mockery and a caricature of humanoid existence.... The blacks are pigs , animals that's do not deserve to be called humans....

God punish the black race

Lmao, I agree with the bold to a extent but the rest sounds to pessimistic and doomsday for me
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 16, 2016
anonymous6:

Lmao, I agree with the bold to a extent but the rest sounds to pessimistic and doomsday for me
nothing pessimistic , that's the bitter truth..
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by Bekwarra(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Do dreams ever come true in this part of the world?
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by anonymous6(f): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
PaulKillerman:
nothing pessimistic , that's the bitter truth..

ok if thats how you feel
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by tpiar: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Na wa o.
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by Pennsylvania: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Op
Don't let the media propaganda get to you, Trump isn't as bad as people paint him to be, infact to me Hillary is a worse candidate than him, people hate Trump becos he speaks the truth....like the popular quote of 'the truth is bitter' hence the hate. I believe Trump will do just fine as POTUS.
Re: Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? by birdman(m): 2:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Pennsylvania:
Op
Don't let the media propaganda get to you, Trump isn't as bad as people paint him to be, infact to me Hillary is a worse candidate than him, people hate Trump becos he speaks the truth....like the popular quote of 'the truth is bitter' hence the hate. I believe Trump will do just fine as POTUS.

He is painting himself. The only ethnic minority that wants to have anything to do with trump right now is black folk. Wise up.

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic! UK To Break Up By 2016! They Need It :) / US Mobilizes War Ships And Missile Radars To North Korea - With Pictures / Why Israel Has The Most Technologically Advanced Military On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.