Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews (3113 Views)

Nigerian Breweries 2nd Stage (Function Based) Test / Workforce Management Centre Call For 2nd Stage Of Management Trainee Programme / Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by klovesh: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2009
Just got a call from Mobil to appear for 2nd stage interview for engineering graduate trainnee (mechanical) on 22nd July. Pls house any info will be genuinely appreciated. Thanks
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
Congrats klovesh. There's no big deal at this stage. You'll be asked questions similar to what u were asked at the previous stage when you met the panel of 3. Just remind yourself of the answers you gave and go relaxed. Getting to this stage simply means u are qualified for the job, You just need to prove it to a more senior person.

Congrats once again and all the best on Wednesday.
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by klovesh: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2009
Thank you very much Chosen. I have noted that. I wish all of us participating best of luck
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by temmytak: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2009
Hi Klovesh,

How was the interview today? I am scheduled for Friday.

Kindly inform us all still preparing for the interview about how yours went.

All the best once again,
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2009
Hi temmytak,

Congrats too and all the best on Friday. What position did you apply for?
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by temmytak: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2009
It's my 2nd stage interview for engineering graduate trainnee (Industrial/Production Engr)

Anyone with an idea of how many more stages to go pls?
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2009
This is the last stage. If u scale thru this, u'll be invited for medicals. Wish u all the best.
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by impish: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2009
hi chosen, u seem to know alot about these intvws and the whole process. I did mine abroad and have since been waitin for feedback from them. Do you know when this will come? Also, did u apply to mobil this year too? If yes, wot position? I applied for engr trainee elect/elect.

thanx

imp
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by klovesh: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hi Temmytak. My interview got postponed till Monday. Wish u the best in urs
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Impish, No I didn't apply this year but a very close friend of mine did so I've been following up closely. The latest info I have is that they'll get in touch with you guys as soon as they are done with naija interviews. I assume that should be anytime from next week. You may want to speak with Temi Edu to verify. I guess she'll have the latest info. You have her number, right?

@klovesh, Monday is not so far away. Wish u the best.

@temmytak, let's know if urs holds tomorrow or was postponed as well.
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by temmytak: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
Thanx Klovesh & Chosen.

Yeap mine is still 2moro though I got a mail for a time change from 1.30pm to 9am.

Anyone else who was interviewed yesterday/today? Pls share ur experience.
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by impish: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2009
thanx chosen. I have her no, will give her a call tmrw mayb. the wait is killing!!!!! anyway, @all, lets keep praying and hoping. God's plans for us are of good and not of evil. @ 2nd round interview ppl- its more of the same as the first interview. just with the GM or so it was when I did mine. U mustve had a very good first interview to be at this stage, so just do wot u did b4. b consistent with ur responses and confident. but i guess ur all these thins and more cos u got to this stage!

all the best guys!
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
I can imagine how u feel. Let's hope the wait will soon be over. It's more annoying that naija interviews are being postponed again. Thot it'd all end this week. Let's hope they speed up the process and get in touch next week. Hope Temi gives you good info too.
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by DrFerlie(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2009
what about experienced engineers? anyone invited yet for oral interview?.
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Dr Ferlie: None that I know of, except of course coldwater.

Does anyone else know of any experienced engineer that has been called?
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by DrFerlie(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
chosen09:

@Dr Ferlie: None that I know of, except of course coldwater.

Does anyone else know of any experienced engineer that has been called?

I did for drilling engr. what position was coldwater interviewed for?
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2009
Subsurface he said.
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2009
Temmytak and klovesh, how did your interviews go? DId they say anything about when they'll get back to you?
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2009
Mobil has started calling Drilling Engineers for interview.
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by DrFerlie(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2009
chosen09:

Mobil has started calling Drilling Engineers for interview.

Is that true? when is the interview date?
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2009
My friend received an email today, his is on Friday.
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by DrFerlie(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2009
chosen09:

My friend received an email today, his is on Friday.

Mr Chosen09, Congrats to your friend. do you know what to expect during the interview? I am expecting my own letter too.
God bless you.
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by impish: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2009
Oh! congrats chosen. I thought they were done with the interviews. Ah well! I guess the wait continues,
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2009
@Dr. Ferlie: Wish you all the best as you wait. They could call u up last minute, so don't give up. It's their trademark. I have a clue on what to expect. Just buzz as soon as you get your letter.

@impish: So I thot too. The wait def. continues. Pele!
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by DrFerlie(m): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2009
Chosen09,

Please send the clues to me: drferlie@yahoo.com
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2009
Just seeing this. Hope tomoro morning is not too late? When is ur interview?
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by DrFerlie(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2009
not too late. i am waiting for it. monday is the D day!!
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by chosen09: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2009
Congrats!!!
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by kaymd: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2009
So any further info on the mobil recruitment after the 2nd stage interviews? its been about a month now, anybody?
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by juszoe82: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2009
bro congrats,na god help you so still believe in him and remember usoooo
Re: Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews by impish: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2009
hi kaymd, have you heard anything since your post? I know of a few ppl abroad who have been send rejection letters but none in naij. Have u any info on this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maersk Vacancy - Head Of Operation And Customer Service / Become A Millionaire By Vending Recharge Cards/paying Utility Bills(phcn/dstv/) / Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.