Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) (12804 Views)

Larry Ekundayo Sets To Make Ring Return After A Successful Hand Surgry / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws / Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2016
British High Commissioner to Nigeria -Paul Arkwright was delighted to meet British-Nigerian professional boxer -Ajose Olusegun and Nigeria's welterweight boxer -Larry Ekundayo, in Lagos... The boxing champions met with the British diplomat in his office yesterday...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/british-high-commissioner-meets-with.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2016
strong men
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2016
dat one dey
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Xposer: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2016
good for them
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Yoruba
millions of hills rolled into a great summit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Xposer: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Does this high commissioner actually have a day job?

Anyway, at least he's been groomed today and isn't looking his scruffy self.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Xposer: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2016
seun, lalasticlala come and see
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Does this high commissioner actually have a day job?

Anyway, at least he's been groomed today and isn't looking his scruffy self.

Ipob thugs always hating on others out of jealousy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nice, in the next 20 yrs don't just be like Mike Tyson
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Somebody should help me tell Ajose Olusegun that IJA O D'OLA

and tell Larry Ekundayo that GIDIGBA O SILEKUN

Se ogun laye yi ni

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by thefakestan: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
This guy from Okocha, to Adenuga, Tinubu, Dangote now this guy.

U dey like MTN
"Everywhere you (dey) go."

ThefakeStan
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by richidinho(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
That's one profession i will say ehn! ehn!!
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Alright
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by zolajpower: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
nice job kiddos making us proud since 18century
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
ok
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Blackrev: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Blackrev: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ok seen
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by 234ayokuzzy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
ayo kuzzy 's Open letter to Psquare: Dear Psquare, I want to ask WHY E BE SAY una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is NO ONE LIKE YOU in Africa, and u also forgot that God used IFUNANYA to make it a POSSIBILITY for u guys to be UNLIMITED today. I feel so bad over your latest STORY coz I LOVE YOU and i urge u to deal with your present situation PERSONALLY and do not let your BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to CHOP YOUR MONEY I know that E NO EASY but u guys should try not to get involved in any BIZZY BODY because it will only lead to more DANGER in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fans will no longer be able to dance ALINGO again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey DO ME anytime i hear say u guys want to BREAK IT i also heard that you brought OGA POLICE in to the matter. I want u guyz to be MORE THAN A FRIEND to avoid any TEMPTATION which will lead to GAME OVER, we are hoping to hear your TESTIMONY soon. Signed ayo kuzzy

5 Likes

Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by helphelp: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wetin dis man dey find...

Just hooking up with sportsmen

1st na JJ Okocha

Meanwhile, why im no meet with my guy Bash...Person wey wan enter Guinness book of records
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by azzima(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
thefakestan:
This guy from Okocha, to Adenuga, Tinubu, Dangote now this guy.

U dey like MTN
"Everywhere you (dey) go."

ThefakeStan
but I thought the boxers visited him
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by OpinionLeader: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
MR. BEANS with Nigerian Boxers! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by thefakestan: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
azzima:
but I thought the boxers visited him

Exactly my tot too.

Everywhere you go.
Remove the "dey"
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
We proud of these guys, kudos to them
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by omega25red(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Non of the belts they are holding is recognized any where grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
This man is just enjoying shoo. He has pretty much met with all the celebs in Nigeria.
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
ipod thugs observed d name no be shoekwudi they ran out of thread grin

congratulations naija boxers
omega25red:
Non of the belts they are holding is recognized any where grin grin grin grin
are u igbo? grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by stormm: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Where is Bash Ali?
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
I doubt Larry Ekundayo will amount to anything in the loaded Welterweight divison. As for Olusegun, he already got murked by my boy Matthysse haha.
Re: Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) by Gamesmart: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is the one in grey shirt a homosexual boxing champion?

Or what is with the homosexual colours on his champion's belt?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid Lead Europe With € 305m Spending In 2019 Summer Transfer Window / What Is The Problem With Bet9ja Site? / The Only Gold EPL Trophy In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.