Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] (31621 Views)

Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2016
What about his other bank statement from skye bank?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by kenzysmith: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Oliseh should shut is mouth even though they didn,t pay u should tanks amaju for giving u the chance to sit on eagles hot seat and enjoy ur ist salary pay for the past month wetin he even they coach we need a foreign coach am in support with d nnf let nigerians leave amaju to take our football to the next level is it bcas he is not for from the north or south dat all of u re all fighting him
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by HirstMOG(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2016
NFF selling lies to Nigerians as Lie Muhammed, Buhari and APC are......

1 Like

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by cremedelacreme: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Why did he erase the running balance on his statement of a/c ? grin

2 Likes

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2016
ojophilip:
everybody is just blaming the guy!!!! but none of us can work for months without salary...we will all be out in the streets

He knows how they treated Keshi before accepting the job. He has himself to blame

1 Like

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by goshen26: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2016
We are watching
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by Ekpekus(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2016
The matter don tie wrapper. Oya NFF over to you for defence...
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by rottennaija(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2016
henrydadon:
oliseh the incompetent coach..he just made a mockery out of NFF..
Why him dey cover the amount? How we ko take see am
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by t0kunb0(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2016
I'm guessing it's this same "thanks to Amaju" he'll use to pay his bills and cater for his fam right? angry

Also remember there was a binding contract drafted by the same NFF to pay him as at when due

All the excos were duly paid for all their flights, accommodation and allowances for various trips, do you hear any of them complaining of unpaid allowances. without the team, can their trips be justified?

Just my thoughts undecided

kenzysmith:
Oliseh should shut is mouth even though they didn,t pay u should tanks amaju for giving u the chance to sit on eagles hot seat and enjoy ur ist salary pay for the past month wetin he even they coach we need a foreign coach am in support with d nnf let nigerians leave amaju to take our football to the next level is it bcas he is not for from the north or south dat all of u re all fighting him

2 Likes

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2016
Who is lying? NFF? Maybe...Oliseh the extrovert and no nonsense former player, captain and coach will win the media war...NFF will need to cover this mess on time before it escalates...
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by 4nobody4every1: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by tsephanyah(f): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2016
bettercreature:
You are so obsessed with Buhari sadly he is married
he can marry upto 4 I guess. I want to add +write futher but it will not be a good idea to include your mum into this issue so, in niklaus's face I smiled.
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by RobinHez(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2016
kenzysmith:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by Lebee4(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2016
nice trial
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sunbassen:
The first page is page 1 of 2 , where is page 2 of 2 ?

Dude read man, after 29th Feb, what day comes next? it's a new month that's march, unless they paid him in March but then again, it would make no sense for him to lie and paste this private evidence when it could be used against him in a court of law.

1 Like

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by bigtt76(f): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Na only that account hin get? No slush fund account grin well over to NFF ....let them submit the transfer advise naa grin Looks like it some NFF staff de transfer into hin personal account to yield interest then forward the carcass to Oliseh thereafter grin civil service ...thieves all of them undecided

1 Like

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by akorebami(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
If the person that is told a lie doesnt know then the person telling lies knows. Both Sunday Oliseh and NFF are a joke.
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by liz4eno(f): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
olahammed:
who's lying?
Me cheesy tongue
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by 19naia(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
That is just one bank statement. In this modern age where people cannot even manage with one sim on their phone, while carrying two phones.
Modern age where people have their house and the other in the village and plans to build another. They drive one car while the other is parked with plans to buy a third one.

And in this modern age of multiples of everything of value, we are to believe that the most prized thing ,where the money stores to buy multiple phones, multiple houses, multiple cars, multiple children and multiples of many other things, is just one single bank account?

How many of you have a total net worth of less than a sack of garri , yet have two, three or more bank accounts spread across various banks and countries?
Ehen, no need to answer or reveal your net worth, this is just to make us wonder how the question of bank deposits are answered with a single account activity statement? shocked

2 Likes

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by texazzpete(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sunbassen:

Oliseh resigned on 26 Feb. This covers From Feb 1st to Feb 29th. What other thing do you want to see on Page 2? Closing prayers?

6 Likes

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by sprinter101(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

You have the evidence right there.
Yea you re right.but can be edited also
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by AntiWailer: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
sprinter101:

Yea you re right.but can be edited also
edited and Zenith Bank will keep quiet.
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by GBYB: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sunbassen:
Haha Daddy! U saw the acc statement for February 1 to 29 nd u also saw total at the base. February, 2016 had 29 days nah. What do you want to see on page 2 of 2? Acc statement for February 32?

1 Like

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by GBYB: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
kenzysmith:
Someone should kindly help us interprete this, in English. Plz!
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by fairheven: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
No coach can work with the punch at NFF
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by ClintonDal(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Amaju Pinnick is a criminal.
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by ClintonDal(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
bigtt76:
Na only that account hin get? No slush fund account grin well over to NFF ....let them submit the transfer advise naa grin Looks like it some NFF staff de transfer into hin personal account to yield interest then forward the carcass to Oliseh thereafter grin civil service ...thieves all of them undecided
Lol look at this one, " slush fund ko, flush acct ni". Na the one u hear from Hollywood movies u wan teach us? Hahahahahah
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by shocker007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is only debit transaction statement. Where is the Credit statement?
How can a whole Oliseh not receive cash all through February.

If it's true, then let him start begging for donation cos his money will finish if he keep debitting his ACC.
BTW, I can see Daughter and You. Guess my man is still paying child support.
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by banio: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
NFF don jam bad market
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by prophetfire: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
sprinter101:
Don't knw who to believe again?
I believe olise even though I wasnt there. Why? This is a peculiar lie of nff. They ve been doing this to other local coaches.
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by Awesome01(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
19naia:
That is just one bank statement. In this modern age where people cannot even manage with one sim on their phone, while carrying two phones.
Modern age where people have their house and the other in the village and plans to build another. They drive one car while the other is parked with plans to buy a third one.

And in this modern age of multiples of everything of value, we are to believe that the most prized thing ,where the money stores to buy multiple phones, multiple houses, multiple cars, multiple children and multiples of many other things, is just one single bank account?

How many of you have a total net worth of less than a sack of garri , yet have two, three or more bank accounts spread across various banks and countries?
Ehen, no need to answer or reveal your net worth, this is just to make us wonder how the question of bank deposits are answered with a single account activity statement? shocked
Sorry bros, I also have a question for you Genius. So, if you are taking up a contract or job and you are asked to submit the account you want to be paid in; you will submit 2 just because you have 2?

1 Like

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by bigtt76(f): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hahaha Google am joooore you go see say its a valid account used for illegal tinz

ClintonDal:
Lol look at this one, " slush fund ko, flush acct ni". Na the one u hear from Hollywood movies u wan teach us? Hahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew / Pls What Is The State Of Origin Of Chelsea Victor Moses / Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.