Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] (31626 Views)

Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by philosopy: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Guy sue NFF to court! they lack credibility for coming out to say they have paid you but actually had not. They are fraudsters. Barawo!
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by jhidey08(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
ojophilip:
everybody is just blaming the guy!!!! but none of us can work for months without salary...we will all be out in the streets
bt he collected 3months advance when he started, he didn't reject it den o. I'm 150% sure dat dey paid d guy. He's only looking 4 public sympathy believe me.
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by flokii: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
he didn't get d job on merit.. did he?

so why all d noise
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by iamrealdeji(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Oliseh,go and tell Buhari
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by ClintonDal(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
bigtt76:
Hahaha Google am joooore you go see say its a valid account used for illegal tinz

I know what you meant.
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by onos217(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
[frustfont=Lucida Sans Unicode]Oliseh has yet again revealed the terror our local coach face in the hands of the NFF.Isn't it obvious he was frustrated out because he would not like other local coaches take shit from the NFF.[/font]
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by 19naia(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Awesome01:
Sorry bros, I also have a question for you Genius. So, if you are taking up a contract or job and you are asked to submit the account you want to be paid in; you will submit 2 just because you have 2?

No i wouldnt, but everytime i did get paid, i transfered some money from the pay-to account to my other account. Also i got paid from two different sources and they each paid into different accounts in different banks from two different states.
Its very simple, the payment can always be arranged to go to any account of choice and even foriegn accounts. Also a person can chose to show any bank statement even if it is the one that does not reflect where the money was actually deposited.
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by Awesome01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
19naia:

No i wouldnt, but everytime i did get paid, i transfered some money from the pay-to account to my other account. Also i got paid from two different sources and they each paid into different accounts in different banks from two different states.
Its very simple, the payment can always be arranged to go to any account of choice and even foriegn accounts. Also a person can chose to show any bank statement even if it is the one that does not reflect where the money was actually deposited.
So if that was the case, you think he would have the gut to present this evidence in public? And in if that is so, you dont think NFF would have debunked his claims by presenting the credit advice used in paying the 20m into whichever of his accounts?
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by 19naia(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Awesome01:
So if that was the case, you think he would have the gut to present this evidence in public? And in if that is so, you dont think NFF would have debunked his claims by presenting the credit advice used in paying the 20m into whichever of his accounts?
All of that seems possible and likely, just as much as the progress of fraud/coruption seems possible and likely in Nigeria. The Average person in Nigeria that benefits inversely from prolific coruption/fraud would be more inclined to think which of the two possbilities? Democratic consensus would be that fraud is afoot and still prevails.
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by kenzysmith: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2016
RobinHez:
lol fuuny pic
Re: NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] by kenzysmith: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lol guy u dey mad o
RobinHez:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls What Is The State Of Origin Of Chelsea Victor Moses / Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt / Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.