Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,433 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. (3613 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / She Wants To Quit Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by nelycon: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm not exactly new on the forum, I've always been a guest and I appreciate the way some Matters are treated.
My girl has been showing attributes of laziness and I'm beginning to think we might not work out, I love her a d wish to marry her.
She told me when we started four years ago that she was in the university but had a problem which made her drop out, I tried to encourage her to try again, she lied once that she was already admitted again, when I found out, I scolded her but forgave her. I sat her down to ask what she wants to do, I could set her up for business, she could learn any handwork, she said she doesn't want to do any of those, she is yet to figure out what she wants in life, she's 27.
I was outside the country for two years so I couldn't monitor her much but we talked everyday, I sent money to her to take jamb last year and she told me her admission clicked and I paid for her registration and other fees. On getting back to Nigeria, I found out she has not been in school, I suspected though But I wanted to give her benefits of doubt. She only talks about marriage and never how she'd be useful for herself.
Now, it's not like I have a problem being the sole provider in the marriage but what happens to that relationship itself,I would Come home to meet a woman with the same story of how she cleaned, cooked and wash everyday(superboredom) or what happens to her or my children if eventually I die?
I admire a woman with an independent mind, a woman that can take decisions whether I'm there or not. I find myself wishing other intelligent women were my babe and that is how cheating starts which I don't ever want to do.
I'm about to call off the relationship, I just want to know if I'm doing the right thing.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2016
With time she will get to know what sort of help you have been rendering to her, maybe you are sending money to her consistently so she feel relax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Hmmmmm
She doesn't wanna go school
No handiwork
No business
Battling eyelashes

Abeg me I am business minded oo
Single
Independent and very ready to mingle only if you are very rich sha
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by nelycon: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2016
Oma307:
With time she will get to know what sort of help you have been rendering to her, maybe you are sending money to her consistently so she feel relax
I don't know how to stop giving her money for upkeep since she isn't doing any work in particular.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by nelycon: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:
Hmmmmm
No handiwork
No business
Battling eyelashes

Single
angry angry angry
Very rich? That's a big clause for now.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2016
She collected money for jamb which she didnt take,
Also collected money for shool registration on top,
And u r here asking if u should leave her?

No stay, Marry her and wait till she collects money to take ur sick Mum to d hospital.......U know d rest! undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2016
You can do that by reducing the money
nelycon:

I don't know how to stop giving her money for upkeep since she isn't doing any work in particular.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Sparkles003(f): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2016
The truth is that your girlfriend has only one desire.

TROPHY WIFE!!!!

No right thinking,intelligent,ambitious,industrious, lady putting into consideration her age of 27
will do all what you said she has done.

If you marry her be ready to financially be there for her everything for the rest of your life or be prepared to be nagged
when you don't meet up

2 Likes

Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by byvan03: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2016
It's marriage you are talking about, an individual with no direction in life is way out of it except you need a trophy or house something.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by montezz(f): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:
Hmmmmm
No handiwork
No business
Battling eyelashes

Single
angry angry angry
Madan Dyt abeg leave op for me now lol. @op i think you should look else where for your kind of woman o.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by yvelchstores(f): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2016
To be honest she has nothing to offer, except forchildren...hopefully.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2016
montezz:

Madan Dyt abeg leave op for me now lol. @op i think you should look else where for your kind of woman o.

OK
Let's share him
I will take the left side of him
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by montezz(f): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

OK
Let's share him
I will take the left side of him
Ahhh! I will report u to lalasticlala o.
Leave him for me nw. Abeg
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2016
nelycon:

Very rich? That's a big clause for now.

Very rich I don't mean billions na
Me and montezz can manage

Are you tall, slim and bald?
Are you left handed?
Do you stutter?
Don't worry we can walk around it but you must possess at least 70% of it
cheesy cheesy
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2016
montezz:

Ahhh! I will report u to lalasticlala o.
Leave him for me nw. Abeg

Who be lalasticala?
Him get money?
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by montezz(f): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

Very rich I don't mean billions na
Me and montezz can manage

Are you tall, slim and bald?
Are you left handed?
Do you stutter?
Don't worry we can walk around it but you must possess at least 70% of it
cheesy cheesy
Na so o
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
montezz:

Na so o

Wait oo
Are you the one on your dp?
How do you carry that thing?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by montezz(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

Wait oo
Are you the one on your dp?
How do you carry that thing?
shocked shocked shocked
Lol.... Oluwa ni o
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by PresVA: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Asides being unambitious, why does she have to lie to get money from you severally? Lying is a huge turnoff for me, can't live with a liar... you can't trust her or anything she says..

2 Likes

Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Acidosis(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
I don't have a problem with the idea of being an housewife. But I can't cope with a lying wife.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by eyinjuege: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
A leech you have there, and also untrustworthy too.

It's a no brainer, let her go.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by ahnie: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oluwa z really involved in your case.....lolz lekwa on'ye ibu
montezz:

Na so o
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by realtalk19: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:
Hmmmmm She doesn't wanna go school No handiwork No business Battling eyelashes

Abeg me I am business minded oo Single Independent and very ready to mingle only if you are very rich sha angry angry angry
dyt sharp babe.grabbing ur copy while it last
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by goodgate: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:
Hmmmmm She doesn't wanna go school No handiwork No business Battling eyelashes

Abeg me I am business minded oo Single Independent and very ready to mingle only if you are very rich sha angry angry angry
I thought you said you have kids.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by realtalk19: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
she dosnt know wat she has until she looses it. this life is so twisted dat bad, corrupt and lazy girls get d best of men while d decent,hardworking and caring ladies gets aggressive, heartless and lazy men as their spouse.

op plz stop wasting ur investment on a liability rather seek for profitable asset to invest in so u can multiply.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
goodgate:
I thought you said you have kids.

See FBI
So?

Aproko

1 Like

Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
realtalk19:

dyt sharp babe.grabbing ur copy while it last

I dey tell you my sis
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by goodgate: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

See FBI
So?

Aproko
You have kids and you still want to be gbenshing for money?ONIDOKINDO OSHI
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
goodgate:
ONIDOKINDO OSHI

This actually got me rotflmao
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
yvelchstores:
To be honest she has nothing to offer, except forchildren...hopefully.

At least children are blessings from God..
And good children cannot be bought by wealth and riches

Not all women are self sufficient... But at least if she can bear children and she cares for them while u r away on trips, its something to consider..
Mike adenuga's wife does not work , shes a full time housewife and mum taking care of kids and grand kids... And look how her children turned out to be... Likewise alot of rich men wives out there, do nothing than to take care of the home front and go on trips with the kids..
So dear,
Its not a bad thing if she wants to take care of the home and bear children.. Such duties are tasking..
At 27 her mind is made up.. No need pressuring her.
Shes an adult not a kid... Possibly later in future , she might get to like a hobby that will fetch money for the home but for now? Simply love her as she is or leave her and let someonelse do the needful..
Its all about choice and decision.
Thats how i see it.
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by goodgate: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dyt:

This actually got me rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You 've not heard them before?
Re: She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. by Dyt(f): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
goodgate:
You 've not heard them before?

I am Yoruba ofcus
I just had to imagine your face, body, mouth and finger reaction/expression typing it

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extreme Introverts, How Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Homosexual Teacher / Norwegian Woman Gives Birth To Baby Elephant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.