Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) (10749 Views)

Guys: Beware Of Penile Fracture / What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by zemellive: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Campinas, Brazil—Still wearing his nightclothes, he was writhing in pain when the doctor reached his bedside that morning. He didn’t even wait for the doctor to display bedside manners when he blurted: “Please stop this horrible pain. I am bleeding too,” with a grimace. The doctor, slightly greying at the temples, came even closer—a soothing smile on his face and asked how it happened. This time pain overarched shyness; he told him all about last night’s steamy session. Diagnosis became easy; the doctor figured out the classic triad of an audible “cracking” sound, followed by immediate detumescence—which is sudden disappearance of the erection and severe, excruciating pain in the fairly long narrative—all indicative of a penis fracture.

Fractures of this kind – where there are no bones involved – happen almost exclusively to the penis. However, you can easily grasp how it happens when you look at it from the first principle—which in this context means beginning from what makes up your erection. According to Jacob Rajfer, M.D., professor of urology at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, your penis consists of three cylindrical tubes. The two larger tubes are called the corpus cavernosa —think of them as “balloons”—that fill up with blood when you become hard. The third, smaller tube—located on the underside of your penis—is your urethra, from which you urinate.

Now the “skin” of these balloons is called the tunica albuginea, a tissue that expands both length- and width-wise during an erection. “When you get aroused, blood rushes into those two larger tubes, and the pressure grows. That makes your penis rigid and hard to bend. So if it experiences some kind of force—like if you accidentally hit your partner’s pubic bone during sex while thrusting, or she moves it too much when grinding on top—it can lead to pressure overload. The surrounding tissue that’s holding the pressure inside can’t withstand it anymore, and that’s when the rupture occurs” says Dr. Rajfer.

Granted, the rupture of the tunica albuginea of the corpora cavernosa defines penile fracture that occurs with the organ in an erectile position, but certain mechanisms predisposes penile fracture as well as the rate of long-term penile deformity and erectile and voiding functions. Scientists from three Brazilian Universities in Campinas, Leonardo O. Reis, 2014, and five others, in their study involving 44 men who attended three hospitals in the city of Campinas, Brazil, with a suspected fractured penis over a thirteen year period, found that “Woman on top” was the potentially riskiest sexual position followed by “doggy style.” The woman-on-top position was held responsible for half of all penile fractures sustained during intercourse in cases recorded at three hospitals, according to researchers in Brazil.

Find out the reason woman on top is dangerous, treatment and lots more on this link below:
http://zemellive.com/penile-fracture-avoid-dangerous-sexual-positions/

Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2016
I hope guys will now think twice before they get involved with a "bedroom cowgirl"
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Wtf
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
The 2nd pic is really gross.. undecided
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by DEXTROVERT: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
When
You
Do
Two some
With
Edo and calabar babe
And
Ur
Village
Girlfriend
Already
Warned
You

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by pbs4real(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bumbae,pinkbarbie and sinaj,u galz shld cum and see ooh. . .beware of reversed cow gal.

2 Likes

Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by odimbannamdi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
The 2nd pic is really gross.. undecided

indeed!
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by sinaj(f): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
pbs4real:
Bumbae,pinkbarbie and sinaj,u galz shld cum and see ooh. . .beware of reversed cow gal.
I knew tey tey na tongue
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
pbs4real:
wait o cow girl nko abi it's only for reversed cow girl
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jesu mi oooooo. Nikkypearl cum and chi chumchin
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
wow! this is serious
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by nikkypearl(f): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Jesu mi oooooo. Nikkypearl cum and chi chumchin
Kini gbogbo eleyi stfu
My pastor must not see diz mentions fah!...emi oga akorin ijo angry
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by dayleke: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wahala dey o
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by jaelz(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Guy you for put NSFW now you won make them fire me nah wah to you o
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by swtdrms(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ds our generation sef with risky experimentation and too muck oju kokoro. Guys want the badest girl in bed while gals also want d baddest guy to do it.

The next we go see is going to be torn puss.y
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
what d hells that undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by 100Cents: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wareva !
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by deflover(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
oghene menh....Me wey love doggy and cow girl die....omo I go need manage papa and mama style from now on... embarassedoghene menh....Me wey love doggy and cow girl die....omo I go need manage papa and mama style from now on...
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
nikkypearl:

Kini gbogbo eleyi stfu
oga akorin ijo wo? shocked shocked ijo Rev King abi? Oluwa mi oooooo. Awon ijo igba ikeyin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by sobastical: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
nikkypearl:

Kini gbogbo eleyi stfu

The church committee will like to see you on Sunday after the service. Prior to this mentioned . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by sobastical: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oga akorin ijo wo? shocked shocked ijo Rev King abi? Oluwa mi oooooo. Awon ijo igba ikeyin shocked shocked shocked

Hahaha @ ijo igba ikeyin. .. oluwa sanu wa lowo wan oo
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
sobastical:

Hahaha @ ijo igba ikeyin. .. oluwa sanu wa lowo wan oo
awon ijo igbalode cheesy cheesy cheesy Amen oooo
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
sobastical:

The church committee will like to see you on Sunday after the service. Prior to this mentioned . Thanks
hahahahaha. Committee igbalode. End time committee.
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by sobastical: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha. Committee igbalode. End time committee.

hehe with end time members
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
sobastical:

hehe with end time members
God go save us from una tongue
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by sobastical: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
God go save us from una tongue
Which una? abeg I no dey oo
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
sobastical:

Which una? abeg I no dey oo
hahahahaha
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Am walking away
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by MrsChima(f): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
THIS is a prime example that not all totos are GOODS TOTOS!
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by kingsmok(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
MrsChima:
THIS is a prime example that not all totos are GOODS TOTOS!
I no sure say u well oo funny u
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
pbs4real:
Ewwwww angry tongue
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by misspicy2(f): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please remove the second picture,it's heartrending embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Would U Respond To A Girl's Proposal? / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. / Get Free Airtime If U Answer Dis 3 Questions Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.