Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! (6022 Views)

Don't Remove That Tooth Until You Have Tried This!!! / ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Emerald65(f): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Romans 8:28 (KJV) And we know that all things work
together for good to them that love God, to them who are
the called according to his purpose.

Lord, Let all things work together for my good, d good of my marriage n let ur joy,peace n grace overflow in it
Lord ur purpose of me n my E-sisters being a fruitful vine, pls let it be accomplish in my life and also the life of ur daughters TTCing.
Thank u my Lord ,d great provided for u have provided us with all good things according to ur word. IJN.Amen

1 Like

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Emerald65(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.
Refrain
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice

There re so many challenges u re going through but that doesn't change God d word of God concerning ur life/situation. Keep on declaring d word in faith n rejoice to bid away sadness n sorrows from ur hearts n let God know u trust Him more than Eva.

The Lord will surely visit us n make us rejoice this year. Amen

2 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Emerald65(f): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Deu 28: 11 (msg version)
GOD will lavish you with good things: children
from your womb, offspring from your animals, and
crops from your land, the land that GOD promised your
ancestors that he would give you.

In this Easter period n beyond ,may d Lord bless us with all gud things beyond our imagination n may everything that is dead in our body, marriage, life receive d resurrection power, in Jesus name. Amen
Happy Easter Celebration.

2 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Sosopi(f): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Thank you Jesus for miracles in every home, I see our twins. Hallelujah.
Sure He God is the restorer of waisted yes. Glory to God forever.

3 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Royaltyprincess: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2016
Our mouth to God's Ears. So shall it be in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Emerald65(f): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Psalm 121:1
i wil lift up my eyes to d hills where cometh my help, my help cometh from d Lord who made heaven n earth.

Daddy, we shall continue to look up to u, 4 we know n trust dat u wil help/bless us with d fruit of d womb.
Thank u Lord, 4 everything u have done n u re still doing in our lives, may ur name b praise.

2 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2016
Emerald65:
Psalm 121:1
i wil lift up my eyes to d hills where cometh my help, my help cometh from d Lord who made heaven n earth.

Daddy, we shall continue to look up to u, 4 we know n trust dat u wil help/bless us with d fruit of d womb.
Thank u Lord, 4 everything u have done n u re still doing in our lives, may ur name b praise.
One of my favorite quotes

1 Like

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Emerald65(f): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do
exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that worketh in us.

Lord, I thank u 4 dis new month u have ushered us into n we pray that U bless us above all that we request for cos u re able to do all things. May ur name b praised.

Happy Joyful month all.

3 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ezekiel 37vs3-5 again he said, son of man can these bones live? And I answered O Lord God you know.
Again he said to me, prophesy upon these bones and say to them O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord!
Thus says the Lord God to these bones, behold I will cause breath to enter into you and you shall live!
Our reproductive organs that have been pronounced dead shall live again in Jesus name, amen!

3 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Emerald65(f): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
U re d mighty God,
d great I Am,
Halleuyah, Halleuyah.

Lord we give u praise n exalt ur name for u re greater than any condition or negative report. Show ur awesomeness in our lives Lord n may ur name b glorified 4 eva.

2 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Come rain, come sun! I will win this battle! My sisters and brothers will also win!
Psalm 138vs7 to 8 though I walk in the midst of trouble(ttc) though will revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies and thy right hand shall save me!
The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me, thy mercy o Lord endureth for ever, forsake not the works of thine hands

2 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by jehi: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Good morning lovely Mothers in the House,

I thank God for your lives and the exercise of your faith. He who is called Faithful will not fail concerning his promises towards you all in Jesus name.

I just want to remind you all that , this is not a battle. You are not fighting a battle, but rather enforcing your victory. For the victory that overcometh this world is your faith.
Keep enforcing your victory through the spoken word and the word himself will become flesh as babies in your wombs in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Emerald65(f): 8:01am On Apr 06, 2016
I rest in ur hands oh Lord
i rest in ur hands oh Lord
for u re my salvatio, salvation
i rest in ur hands.

Lord, i lay all my bundles @ ur feet, for i have no power of my own to conquer d challenges am going through but thru u oh Lord, i will come out victorious. Amen

@Jehi, ur words re very inspiring. God bless u.

4 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
jehi:
Good morning lovely Mothers in the House,

I thank God for your lives and the exercise of your faith. He who is called Faithful will not fail concerning his promises towards you all in Jesus name.

I just want to remind you all that , this is not a battle. You are not fighting a battle, but rather enforcing your victory. For the victory that overcometh this world is your faith.
Keep enforcing your victory through the spoken word and the word himself will become flesh as babies in your wombs in Jesus name.
Jehi thanks sooooo much! This is apt!

2 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Isaiah 49vs23: shocked even kings and Queens shall be my nanny and baby minders grin
Isaiah51vs6 the heave/earth shall vanish away but the righteousness and salvation of God shall not be abolished!
I'm excited and rehearsing my testimony in my heart grin glory to God!

3 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
God loves me this I know! The word works and I'm a living proof!

3 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Sosopi(f): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Testimony.
Praise... The..... Lord
God has answered me and so he will do for everyone praying here. Amen. Full testimony loading

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by chigoldus: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Amen and Glory be to God. The Almighty God shall answer our prayers. I love this thread.
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Emerald65(f): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wow....d Lord is great n mighty. Congrats Sosopi, may u carry to full term. Amen We shall all testify, nothing is impossible with my God.

1 Like

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
I have been absent but present in spirit!
The testimony that will sound like a lie is what I decree for all of us in Jesus name amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Emerald65(f): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2016
Lord u re mighty , u re great. and we re blessed to have u as our Lord , Saviour n dear Father.
Lord, we ask for your mercy upon our lives n make u give us open heavens n double blessings as we wait on u. Amen

@heresoff8, Amen!Amen!!Amen!!!
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2016
God is a good God! In mat 6 vs 27 -30: this passage is quite loaded. We worry too much about our issues! Bible says, who worrying epp? grin
So my dears, pray, praise and be joyful! When we worry, we underestimate God!
Have a blessed weekend all.
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2016
@ knowhowk: I dont how pm works but you can reach me on heroesoff8@gmail.com
Bless you
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jer 32vs27. Behold I am the God of all flesh, is there anything difficult for me to do?
I feel a little overwhelmed and apprehensive due to my history! Lord help me know you are near! The bible tells me that Christ came/died for situations like mine and has destroyed the works of satan! I receive my victory in this month of April, 2016 for the manifestation of my divine conception by the power of God the father, son and Holy Ghost! Mercy speaks for me and over rules judgement that I deserve in Jesus name!
Amen!
I extend the rush
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sosopi:
Testimony.
Praise... The..... Lord
God has answered me and so he will do for everyone praying here. Amen. Full testimony loading
I rejoice with you daughter of Zion! You will carry to term, bay alive, mother alive! More testimonies loading! Emerald my sis are you ready? I am grin
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
A fruitful vine is full of fruits! It is never dry Psalm128:3. Your word says you will grant me abundant prosperity in the fruit of my womb Deut28vs11.
Your promise to me is total victory in all areas of life because the blood of Jesus was shed for me Isa53vs5 says Christ was pierced for my transgressions, he was crushed for my iniquities, the punishment that brought us peace was upon him and by his wounds we are healed..
I forbid every ungodly worry and anxiety over this matter! I decree and declare that every ungodly delay to the manifestation of our testimony is banished in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2016
My God, my mighty God! The bible says you move mountains and overturns them in your anger, Job9:5. Thank you Lord for you have visited my/our womb/body. If satan has built any mountain of blockage in my/our womb you have overturned it oh Lord our mighty God.
May your name be praised Lord!
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Emerald65(f): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
psalm 107:20- God sent his word n healed them n delivered them from their destructions.
Lord, I thank u n adore u for bn so mindful of us. U re d lord dat heals n u have healed us all from any form of afflictions upon our lives n also delivered us from every form of bondage, barrier, near success syndrome, failure, barrenness, poverty, anguish , anxiety, pains( destructions) in d Jesus name.
Thank u lord, for we shall testify soonest of ur miracles n blessings upon our lives. Amen
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by ada86(f): 5:08am On Apr 29, 2016
I am happy for this page and desire to follow along. God will surely prove himself.
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Emerald65(f): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
@ ada86, its great to have u here. feel free to pray along too.

In some few hours we will be in the month of may which is d month of grace.

Lord we bless ur name for seeing us thru the month of April n helping us grow our faith in you with each passing day n we say thank u for all u ve done n we know dat d month of may wil bring forth testimonies of ur wonderful works in our lives. Amen
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 10:58am On May 31, 2016
Wonderful heroes of faith! It's been a while I updated due to a new phase in my career life. I promise to keep up going forward.
Update: I had finished my 40days of prayer/praise and I can say of a truth that God is real and he is a good God.
I have become pregnant with ideas of what God's calling for my life and vision is! I have developed a personal relationship with him in a way I hadn't before!
Just like Daniel I will praise my God in all situations bfp or otherwise! God is too faithful to fail! I walk by faith not sight and I see all of us that believe carrying our children in no distant time!
God bless every hungry womb on this thread, ttc and ivf thread!

1 Like

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Chrisdada16(f): 2:19pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=Sosopi post=44750847]Testimony.
Praise... The..... Lord
God has answered me and so he will do for everyone praying here. Amen. Full testimony loading [/quote
this is a testimony u shall carry to term in Jesus name.and I tap into d anothing too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alert: Vaccination Will Be Mandatory - Bill Gates!!! / Ever Been Bitten By The 'electric Ant'? / Need To Lose Weight, Come Give Keto Diet A Shot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.