Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song (59314 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / “Rest In Power” – Samklef To Late President Yar’Adua / Banky W Tells P'square Brothers To Get A Dog & Stop Fighting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Beetwo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2016

Following the highly publicized feud between the Okoye brother, one half of the highly talented classic duo, PSquare, has released an emotional song addressing his late parents.

As strange and unbelievable as it is, the break-up of Africa’s most popular duo, P-Square is actually upon us.

Paul Okoye, one half of the Nigerian RnB act has decided to release a solo single, ‘Call Heaven’.

In the song, a tearful Paul, now called ‘Rudeboy’ expressed his sadness over the crisis rocking the group, lamenting the death of their parents.

He sang: "Make somebody please call heaven...
"Make I tell my mama say e don happen...
"Oh Papa na that level ...eyah...

"Wey I promised you say e no go happen...
"If to say una dey for everything wey dey happen today...

"E for be say we no go misbehave…all man go dey concentrate...
"Wherever you are...we no be who we were…
"Cos if to say una dey for everything wey dey happen today...
"E for be say una go intervene... right now everything na pain...
"See your children dey misbehave...

"See the fans all of them dey shame"

Listen to the short song here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0E69RJOPPM
It will be recalled that the other half of the talented entertainers, Peter Okoye, who hinted on a possible the break-up of the group has officially unveiled his new stage name as MrP and contact details of his new management

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2016/03/p-square-break-up-saga-emotional-paul.html?m=1

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/pa-okoye.jpg[/img]

7 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by samirchudi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
up coming artist..kpele

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by tpiar: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
With the way every nook and cranny of Nigeria is being investigated by foreigners, I'd say e don happen for sure.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by ice25(f): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
mustn't cry running to mama all the time. she has done her part.... do yours, leave the rest to God

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Strength of a P----- cheesy

15 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by greatness22(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
So becos mum is gone, u guys decided to drag urself to the mud abi? Start behaving maturedly for once... Abeg allow mummy to rest in peace.

The guy above me tho!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by yekparikpa(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Why sounding all emotional when you took sides with Jude right in the heat of it. You should have actually tried to broker peace instead you released a silly picture "this is where I stand ".

194 Likes 16 Shares

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Nickymezor(f): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by katerine7(f): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
we don see am

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by richidinho(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
copycat.....exactly what i did some days ago when my two elder brothers where calling themself names

DO-TI-LA-SO-FA-MI-RE-DO

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
How do this make me look agile, i have a natural sick and dull appearance, romancelanders are wicked angry is it my fault? Why not blame God angry i was laughed at for posting my pic, they told me to the face, how dull and sick i am, am not a hungry guy, the last time i was sick, was last yr angry

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by NwaNimo1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Enough of these 'Prrricks' airing their dirty laundry in public - #WEDONTCARE!

Haba..........

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by CashdownNG: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
O...[size=48pt]K[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by hakeem4(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
So I should weep for p- square or ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by tollytexy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mr May D will be like "Hooorbiiii"

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by gbens2000(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
They are made for life already,and it doesn't better the situation of the economy,atleast we cannot weep for them.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Moneyyy: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by DaPhilosopher(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
okay ooo!
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by diasporaman(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wetin concern us

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by goodlifehyd(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Just watch out for this dudes album, na latest form of free promo be this. Una go sha buy to hear Wetin cause the imaginary fight and how dem take solve am

Skiibi reloaded

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by porshuch: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
So they are now upcoming artists?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by 2sydoflyf(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Una c wetin women don cos!

All na publicity. They will soon do makeup song.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by MadCow1: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
We no go rest for this people matter?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Beehshorp(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
U'd never know the value of ur parents till u lose them..
Thank God for my parents lives.. God strenghten them and make them prosper in all aspects of their lives..
This prayer goes awt to every NLnder with a like mind

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by shamecurls(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
My take is that Okro will forever be a better soup than Ogbono

13 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by APCcrimesHD: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oooboy, rudeboy, get your acts together and come out strong... forget all these whinning... be strong and move on! Expecting your massive hit soon!

4 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by ngmgeek(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
They should both work on these three tracks:

Track 1: United We Stand

Track 2: Divided We Scatter

Track 3: Women - Make Or Destroy Men

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by raymondzack: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
I like d brothers but let's see who gat more fans
Like for peter
Share for Paul

186 Likes 203 Shares

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
I hope this "HOLY" "HOLY" that Paul is doing will LAST sha...

7 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by seunlayi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
[size=14pt]The whole thing about their misunderstanding to me his like a scam or arangee. I don't see why they should break [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by timmycris(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
embarassedhello mummy..e don apen ooo! whr u dy ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Loved Up In Washington DC / Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents / Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.