Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song (59303 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / “Rest In Power” – Samklef To Late President Yar’Adua / Banky W Tells P'square Brothers To Get A Dog & Stop Fighting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by sirchris961(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
My brother this song is very touching how i wish their parents is alive to intervene I have never hear a song. And be sober. Like this before please p square we still need u back come to me i will. Help u to see the governor of your state to settle the matter thanks
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lola is the cause of all this! Ever since she married Peter, she poisoned Peter's mind against his brothers! Their mother saw the devil in her and warned her son but she refused to listen. See the side where Paul said that the promise he made to his father was broken, it was because his father talked to him when he saw the high-handedness of Lola and made him (Paul) to promise that nothing would come in-between him and his brother. But Lola was hell bent on grabbing Peter to herself. Telling him how he was being cheated and how he can make it on his own if he goes solo. The constant fights Peter had with Jude and Paul and Paul's wife made their father's health break down. The man had High BP and those incidents aggravated it!

Lola! Your case dey heaven dey wait! Evil Woman
angry angry

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by ReachHard: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
And the story goes.. It was actually women that destroyed them

Same way it's happening to Madam Viola Onwuliri & her ''first-class'' son

"Don't you underestimate the STRENGTH of a WOMAN" (apologies to Shaggy)
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Anslempeter(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Even the music no make sense jare abeg they no when my mama die but me and my brother and sister still living well
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by JimTiger4(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
raymondzack:
I like d brothers but let's see who gat more fans
Like for peter
Share for Paul

Bros, I don't know those up coming artistes you mentioned.... just know P-Square #Dazzol
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Badgers14: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
yekparikpa:
Why sounding all emotional when you took sides with Jude right in the heat of it. You should have actually tried to broker peace instead you released a silly picture "this is where I stand ".

My chairman... Abegi take 5 bottles of origi for my head grin
You said the real thing.... What infuriates me was thT Paul was the one that started this $hit anyways... When i read his interview with naij.com inknew there was fire on the mountain.... This was even before Peter started posting stuffs... Abegi who run go open rudeboyz records Wetin happen to square records He is just forming holier than thou....
Like you mentioned... I would have expected him to atleast fake to be a mediator in public and take sides privately instead he publicly took side... What a dumb$hit he is.... He started a fight. ... Now he is crying foul... Backstabber angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by zicoraads: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
cocoberry:
Obviously we want dem back......I liked for Peter n shared for Paul grin

Who cares!? They can remain apart, none of my business. Was their togetherness adding money into my account? undecided undecided
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by RobinHez(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:

My take is that Okro will forever be a better soup than Ogbono

Goat! grin
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Honestly1: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Letter to Paul Okoye of the defunct P square.

Hello Me Paul.... aka rude boy.

The crocodile tear you are shearing now can not hold water. Let me ask you few questions?

Who started this whole nonsence ... You!

Who started rude boy record... . YOU!

WHO Signed Muno abi na Ajino when peter was trying to protect the interest of P square and His twin brother.. .. YOU!

Who replaced his brothers picture with A mixer... Chaiii.. . when he was running about and trying to explain whats happening to the fans ... . You!

Who signed Maheeda or I dont even want to know her name... Talking about the girl that doesnt wear clothes, when peter was trying to settle things with you... . YOU!

Who renovated the studio and bought new equipments in the studio to Produce stuff for Muno and lucy candy... YOU.!

Who said Psquare is apart only when we hear a solo music from any of the duo.... You!

Who started converting P square fans to rudeboi fans... You!

Who said you will stand with Jude no matter what... You!

Who told ur papa and mama say e no go happen... You!

You are now here looking for someone to help you go to heaven to tell them e don happen....

Now who is crying.... You!

You dont know anything.... Face the consequence of your action... You never see anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
If two friends can run a business together and be successful. Then they have something that peter and paul dont have as brothers. What a shame? This will of course cost them their fame and their lives will never remain the same. They will learn from life experiences individually.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
If two friends adeneye D1 and keke ogungbe can run a business together for years and be successful in it. Then they must have something that peter and paul dont have as brothers. What a shame? This will ofcourse cost them their fame and their lives will never remain the same. They will learn from life experiences individually. Let see how long they can sustain it. Men behaving as boys.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by mindtricks: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
gbens2000:
They are made for life already,and it doesn't better the situation of the economy,atleast we cannot weep for them.

Pure truth my bro.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by LOVEGINO(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
In P Square voice "Peter and Paul dem be 2 no be 1" grin
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by mindtricks: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
dudkko:
If two friends adeneye D1 and keke ogungbe can run a business together for years and be successful in it. Then they must have something that peter and paul dont have as brothers. What a shame? This will ofcourse cost them their fame and their lives will never remain the same. They will learn from life experiences individually. Let see how long they can sustain it. Men behaving as boys.
Well said, like it's finally time for their downfall! They are busy destroying the brand that got them so far, like DBanj and DonJazzy. Those envying them will be happy.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by daveP(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
raymondzack:
Like for peter
Share for Paul
99 likes 99 shares. which I go follow sef(looks left and right)??

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by andyanders: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
when marriage comes and women start coming into a family, this kind of issues are bound to happen because they can NEVER be ONE again.

You are only close tight family when women are not involved.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Ugosample(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
chiomzy86:

This there problems started immediately they all got married,some women shaa! Hiding behind their husband and causing confusion..

And to think that it's a woman that write this? DAMN.

There are cracks already, don't blame Lola for it.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Ugosample(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
ilawanson44:
Lola is the cause of all this! Ever since she married Peter, she poisoned Peter's mind against his brothers! Their mother saw the devil in her and warned her son but she refused to listen. See the side where Paul said that the promise he made to his father was broken, it was because his father talked to him when he saw the high-handedness of Lola and made him (Paul) to promise that nothing would come in-between him and his brother. But Lola was hell bent on grabbing Peter to herself. Telling him how he was being cheated and how he can make it on his own if he goes solo. The constant fights Peter had with Jude and Paul and Paul's wife made their father's health break down. The man had High BP and those incidents aggravated it!

Lola! Your case dey heaven dey wait! Evil Woman
angry angry

Gibberish.

The fault comes from Jude, well at least most of it.
That's the truth.

He threw the first blow discrediting the wife of Peter in public, though that is not related to this topic.

If Jude was a mature elder brother, this mess will not be in his family.
What happened to compromise?

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Praizekeyz(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ikechujohnson:
I am not your daddy boy.
oh ok ur his snr broda I forget! Mumu!
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Nickymezor(f): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
karleone:

It's beautiiful grin smiley grin
I see. cool
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by karleone(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nickymezor:
I see. cool

Huh?
You mean to tell me that you're seeing in that black shade at this time of the night? My dear, you must be a Bat Woman.

#Enjoy
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by akigbemaru: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Paul okoye new song!
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by JVgal(f): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
redcliff:

He would not pick sides? Do you know their history? Do you know what judes work is within the group?

Den he should stay wt jude n stop calling on heaven.
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by NenweIstson: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
You seem to know what we don't,feel free to share with us how Jude caused the disgreement in the family
Ugosample:

Gibberish.

That's the truth.

He threw the first blow discrediting the wife of Peter in public, though that is not related to this topic.

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by Nickymezor(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
karleone:

Huh?
You mean to tell me that you're seeing in that black shade at this time of the night? My dear, you must be a Bat Woman.

#Enjoy
LOLZ.... Na u sabi
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by NenweIstson: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Peter Okoye is being influenced badly by someone, Imagine dumping your blood brother to hire someone who is not related to you to do the same job your brother can do, not that the person you hired is better.

Peter Okoye needs prayers, o riela nri ihe bara n'ime.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by redcliff: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
JVgal:

Den he should stay wt jude n stop calling on heaven.

Since you are not an insider i guess you would not understand whats really going on. The issue here is that they promised to their parents not to separate. So paul is sticking to that promise. So far its peter thats the odd one out
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by LydayBobo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
raymondzack:
Like for peter
Share for Paul
Quote for siddon look
Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by macho44(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Beetwo:

Following the highly publicized feud between the Okoye brother, one half of the highly talented classic duo, PSquare, has released an emotional song addressing his late parents.

As strange and unbelievable as it is, the break-up of Africa’s most popular duo, P-Square is actually upon us.

Paul Okoye, one half of the Nigerian RnB act has decided to release a solo single, ‘Call Heaven’.

In the song, a tearful Paul, now called ‘Rudeboy’ expressed his sadness over the crisis rocking the group, lamenting the death of their parents.

He sang: "Make somebody please call heaven...
"Make I tell my mama say e don happen...
"Oh Papa na that level ...eyah...

"Wey I promised you say e no go happen...
"If to say una dey for everything wey dey happen today...

"E for be say we no go misbehave…all man go dey concentrate...
"Wherever you are...we no be who we were…
"Cos if to say una dey for everything wey dey happen today...
"E for be say una go intervene... right now everything na pain...
"See your children dey misbehave...

"See the fans all of them dey shame"

Listen to the short song here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0E69RJOPPM
It will be recalled that the other half of the talented entertainers, Peter Okoye, who hinted on a possible the break-up of the group has officially unveiled his new stage name as MrP and contact details of his new management

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2016/03/p-square-break-up-saga-emotional-paul.html?m=1

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/pa-okoye.jpg[/img]
Tales by Moonlight! it just goes to confirm say Change is constant, as long as humans remain humans, na so e go dey be.
www.gossipmirrors.com

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by DipoDee: 1:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Kid, grow up and take decisions like a man, leave mama to rest. Na separate una separate, dem no collect Mic for your hand mbok..

Or go heaven yourself, go report.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by birdman(m): 2:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Ugosample:

Gibberish.

That's the truth.

Someone might say they dont like your wife, but when push comes to shove, no one is risking livelihood and millions because of who you married. It is funny that Paul is now singing crocodile songs, because he could have killed this beef one time. Paul and Peter are the ones making the money - all Paul had to do was have a neutral stance, and Jude would have fallen in line, grumboling, but he would have had no choice. As it is, the elder, less talented brother has succeeded in bring his more talented juniors down to his level.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song by babz11(m): 2:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Ur prayer shall be answered,, so emotional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breakup: Mercy Eke Shades Ike, "Drop A Useless Man Like Used Sanitary Pad" / Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents / Princess Shyngle's Mother Weds Forster, Remarries At Age Of 50 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.