Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin (54918 Views)

23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures / 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
gentleheart1:

What clear fact, what archaeological and scientific evidence do you have to back up your claims.

Truth is the writers of Yoruba history are confused,you are rely more on oral history and thats why people dont take you people serious.

Is it Benin that have a well documented history.
All the ethnic group in southern Nigeria have distorted history because they were not literate compared to the North that are literate before the colonial era came due to Islamic education. Benin is as confused as other ethnic group in southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by SirDavico(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
scholes0:
Chai... what is the Benin palace hiding?
is the Oba dead?

My thoughts exactly
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Etinosajay:
@Niyinficient

If the ooni had visited benin, It will be customary for him to visit the palace.

I believe he declined to come, because he had stirred up controversy with those claims of his.

The crown prince in age is senior to the ooni, so who should better know what his history says?

Oba sijuade towed this line at some time, but ultimately backed down, when challenged for evidence by Oba Erediauwa.

We as Edos are very accommodating, and if the ooni has visited, the palace would have sent representatives to his wedding, as he is a royal father of his people too.

Bottom line is, the Yorubas should stop that attitude of dis respecting every tradition or culture that is not theirs.

On Nairaland here, you see Yoruba goons lampoon and disrespect the culture of other people (ibos, hausas, ijaws, efik, etc) while claiming they are superior. A move only inferior people make.

Respect is reciprocal

In Yoruba tradition the Oba do not go to the brides family during wedding. His family will do everything for him. Do you want Oba to postrate to his in-law, it is a taboo.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by nortcentrallord(m): 12:42am On Mar 16, 2016
scholes0:
Chai... what is the Benin palace hiding?
is the Oba dead?

Oba went on a journey so his son has to be crowned the new Oba in his stead.

If you still ain't convinced, please take a walk to the Oba's palace, @ d gate, inside the compound take a walk down your left and you 'll find a small hut down the extreme. Get inside and find out if the Oba is dead. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by prettyprecy(f): 12:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

that is why there are different accounts. In all the history have read about there is nothing like he came from Benin.
1. Some said he comes from the sky. which I don't believe
2. Some account said he is from Mecca
3. The last account says Egypt.
I am saying nothing like Benin. The distortion of history from south was caused by their inability to write.

History book states that Oduduwa came from the east. that in itself is a fact. The east of Yoruba land is Benin Kingdom. But because of superiority claims, Biased historians decided to change that east to the far east. And that in itself is where the facts were deducted . If we decide to be more objective, It would be easy to figure out the facts.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2016
prettyprecy:

History book states that Oduduwa came from the east. that in itself is a fact. The east of Yoruba land is Benin Kingdom. But because of superiority claims, Biased historians decided to change that east to the far east. And that in itself is where the facts were deducted . If we decide to be more objective, It would be easy to figure out the facts.
Lol... When they said East, can't you see it is vague. It can be east from the Igbo Land, Borno from the Northeast or far east which is an arabland. Why did you decide to choose Edo. You are talking with sentiment. You are the type that abuse historians aren't you partial. They even have evidences but you don't have.

People sha always want to twist history.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:01am On Mar 16, 2016
prettyprecy:

If it is Benin Kingdom, Yoruba came out why are the Binis not as populous as Yoruba, why are you minorities. These are the factors we should explain to ourselves
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by genjutsu(m): 1:34am On Mar 16, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Bini na Yoruba?

Forgive am, May em geography na Aba made.

1 Like

Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Niyinficient(m): 5:36am On Mar 16, 2016
Etinosajay:
@Niyinficient

If the ooni had visited benin, It will be customary for him to visit the palace.

I believe he declined to come, because he had stirred up controversy with those claims of his.

The crown prince in age is senior to the ooni, so who should better know what his history says?

Oba sijuade towed this line at some time, but ultimately backed down, when challenged for evidence by Oba Erediauwa.

We as Edos are very accommodating, and if the ooni has visited, the palace would have sent representatives to his wedding, as he is a royal father of his people too.

Bottom line is, the Yorubas should stop that attitude of dis respecting every tradition or culture that is not theirs.

On Nairaland here, you see Yoruba goons lampoon and disrespect the culture of other people (ibos, hausas, ijaws, efik, etc) while claiming they are superior. A move only inferior people make.

Respect is reciprocal

Bro, pls stop this fallacy about Yoruba disrespecting other tribes. Yorubas hasn't gone to Benin to claim they own they land, they havnt been to Onitsha, Kano or Warri to claim superiority. Every tribe is guilty of claiming to b d best. I lived n schooled in Benin, Yorubas don't av abusive name for other tribes unlike other tribes, some part of edos av abusive name for Yorubas and I don't know any abusive name Yorubas call Benin or Edos, so who is lampooning and disrespecting who? You and I know that different tribalistic comments sometimes flood nairaland and every tribe is guilty of that.

I don't know whr u got ur claim that this present Ooni claim Binis are Yorubas from, this Ooni seems to b humble as he has shown wit his visits and peace campaign across Yorubaland.

You said he ought to have visited the Oba's palace in Benin during his wedding, to see who? The dead Oba, the vacant throne or the Crowned Prince dat hasn't taken over?

That the crowned prince senior the Ooni in age doesn't mean the he knows the Yoruba history more than the Ooni. Mind you, the claim that the oba of Benin is part of the children of Oduduwa is boldly written in their history and it's been taught in schools. I blive the Benin version too is available to students of Bini language. So don't blame anyone for these claims from both side. It's wat they have been taught by their fathers and the fathers before their fathers. We should know that.

1 Like

Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by comos: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Btruth:
New beginning for Benin Kingdom. I prayed this 2 new Obas in the Yoruba land should bring us good tidings IJN.

when did Benin become part of yoruba-Land
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by hensben(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

If it is Benin Kingdom, Yoruba came out why are the Binis not as populous as Yoruba, why are you minorities. These are the factors we should explain to ourselves
Yorubas were already existing as people before izoduwa aka oduduwa came. So there is no time Binis claim Yoruba came out from them. How is that possible oduduwa came from Arab world when there was no flight then, when he wasn't captured as slave. Considering the distance from Egypt to Nigeria so he didn't see anywhere to settle but Ife. Bini only have one story about izoduduwa aka oduduwa but Yorubas have like 5 story about him. What does that tell you huh. The truth is Yorubas don't know how oduduwa came to their town and he never told Yorubas due to he left Bini kingdom as a result of dispute.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2016
hensben:
Yorubas were already existing as people before izoduwa aka oduduwa came. So there is no time Binis claim Yoruba came out from them. How is that possible oduduwa came from Arab world when there was no flight then, when he wasn't captured as slave. Considering the distance from Egypt to Nigeria so he didn't see anywhere to settle but Ife. Bini only have one story about izoduduwa aka oduduwa but Yorubas have like 5 story about him. What does that tell you huh. The truth is Yorubas don't know how oduduwa came to their town and he never told Yorubas due to he left Bini kingdom as a result of dispute.

Haha.... You just goofed. For your info people travel from sub-sahara countries to middles east for Hajj. please say another thing.
Technology has made some people to be lazy.
During the time if Prophet Muhammed when he and his followers were persecuted in Mecca, he travelled all the way from Mecca to Abyssinia (Ethiopia). Guy know dey talk that thing again
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by hensben(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Haha.... You just goofed. For your info people travel from sub-sahara countries to middles east for Hajj. please say another thing.
Technology has made some people to be lazy.
During the time if Prophet Muhammed when he and his followers were persecuted in Mecca, he travelled all the way from Mecca to Abyssinia (Ethiopia). Guy know dey talk that thing again
i goofed, how? Or na you dey confuse about oduduwa. my point is, there is no way oduduwa will head down west when Arab countries were surrounding him to settle. Ok how about other Yoruba authors that said he fell from the sky. That's to tell you they don't know how oduduwa came to Yoruba land.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2016
hensben:
i goofed, how? Or na you dey confuse about oduduwa. my point is, there is no way oduduwa will head down west when Arab countries were surrounding him to settle. Ok how about other Yoruba authors that said he fell from the sky. That's to tell you they don't know how oduduwa came to Yoruba land.
I am still saying it, all the accounts have read on Oduduwa none of them talks about him coming from Benin. If your historians talks about him hailing from Benin, that is for you Benin people. As have said before, history of people from the southern Nigeria comprises of error due to their lack of documentation.
Any account you believe in hold it and respect other peoples accounts about history. Simple
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by deeLima86(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Etinosajay:

Otemwen no ghan

Edion Edo we rue do

Nedoghama nisighama

Ise o
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by mysticwarrior(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2016
The man on the Benin throne carries the face of a man and the voice of a lion, that when he speaks even the soil of his entire domain trembles and can be felt by every terrestrial creatures on it. He is UKU-Akporlorkporlor often regarded as a demigod The 1000years dynastic succession of the Benin monarchy continues to flourish as a new king prepares to ascend the throne, am not an Edo person but they way i see them regard their King has left me breathtaking. At this moment i will like to stand as i continue typing as a sign of respect for the throne of Benin. Edaikhen ghar tor kpere.

2 Likes

Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Etinosajay(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2016
Niyinficient:

Bro, pls stop this fallacy about Yoruba disrespecting other tribes. Yorubas hasn't gone to Benin to claim they own they land, they havnt been to Onitsha, Kano or Warri to claim superiority. Every tribe is guilty of claiming to b d best. I lived n schooled in Benin, Yorubas don't av abusive name for other tribes unlike other tribes, some part of edos av abusive name for Yorubas and I don't know any abusive name Yorubas call Benin or Edos, so who is lampooning and disrespecting who? You and I know that different tribalistic comments sometimes flood nairaland and every tribe is guilty of that.

I don't know whr u got ur claim that this present Ooni claim Binis are Yorubas from, this Ooni seems to b humble as he has shown wit his visits and peace campaign across Yorubaland.

You said he ought to have visited the Oba's palace in Benin during his wedding, to see who? The dead Oba, the vacant throne or the Crowned Prince dat hasn't taken over?

That the crowned prince senior the Ooni in age doesn't mean the he knows the Yoruba history more than the Ooni. Mind you, the claim that the oba of Benin is part of the children of Oduduwa is boldly written in their history and it's been taught in schools. I blive the Benin version too is available to students of Bini language. So don't blame anyone for these claims from both side. It's wat they have been taught by their fathers and the fathers before their fathers. We should know that.

I do not need any soothsayer to confirm my earlier assertion. Yorubas show disrespect to traditions of other people, especially here on Nairaland. Evidence again is contained in this your very response.

So if the ooni had visited benin, he would have shunned the Crown Prince?

Do you know what Crown Prince means in Benin?

Per benin tradition & custom, the crown prince is taken through a lengthy rites and rituals before ascending the throne of his forefathers. He is the Oba already. This is known immediately he is born, not by election or what have you, like elsewhere.

So I hope you got that correction now.

So bini have abusive names for Yoruba? There you go again with your lies and half truth. I was born here, and live here, so maybe you now know benin more than I do.

Another lie you people massage your ego with is also contained in your response. Can you provide the Edo book written by our benin historian that says benin came from yoruba.

See my friend, you can chose to believe whatever you like about your own history, but when it comes to mine, I do not need a stranger to tell it to me.

That is what annoys me, you know and hold your history which is sacred to you, and you want to write that of others for them too.

I recognise that in the days of old, different cultures may have mingled, as you said in a different comment, but that is what it is.

I just hope you guys can swallow your pride and stop peddling false claims.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Etinosajay(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

In Yoruba tradition the Oba do not go to the brides family during wedding. His family will do everything for him. Do you want Oba to postrate to his in-law, it is a taboo.

Good, that is your tradition. And it was respected by your-in-laws.

Maybe you people should look inwards and begin to respect the traditions of other tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Etinosajay:

Good, that is your tradition. And it was respected by your-in-laws.

Maybe you people should look inwards and begin to respect the traditions of other tribes in Nigeria.
Yorubas don't disrespect peoples tradition. If we disrespect peoples tradition we won't be accommodating.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by prettyprecy(f): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Note: I am not Bini I am a historian.

Yoruba land was already in existence before the coming of Oduduwa. Kings like Obatala had ruled yoruba land before Oduduwa came to yoruba land. According to oral traditions there was a Vaccum in the palace that needed to be filled by someone chosen by the ifa and ifa stated that a man would be found in the forest and that man turned out to be a bini prince that left his Kingdom (The story that Oduduwa came from the middle east sounds like a fairytale just like saying he descended from the sky)

Also note that prior to that period there was no relationship between the yorubas and the bini's.
And also the system of government before the coming of Oduduwa to yoruba land was a failure. Have you wondered why it became a sucess during the time of Oduduwa till date?
Because Oduduwa had experience with kingship and was coming from a Kingdom that had a centralised system of government. The ogiso ruled bini Kingdom for a very long time before the transitioning to The Oba kingship system.
Also Note that if Oduduwa never had a relationship with the Binis. Why would he be called upon to rule.
And also there is no similarity whatsoever with the Bini and Yoruba culture
The only similarity is in their political system.

Oduduwa was never a progenitor of the yoruba race. He only started the present kingship system in yoruba land.
What you need to do is find out who Oduduwa truly is.

1 Like

Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2016
prettyprecy:

Yoruba land was already in existence before the coming of Oduduwa. Kings like Obatala had ruled yoruba land before Oduduwa came to yoruba land. According to oral traditions there was a Vaccum in the palace that needed to be filled by someone chosen by the ifa and ifa stated that a man would be found in the forest and that man turned out to be a bini prince that left his Kingdom (The story that Oduduwa came from the middle east sounds like a fairytale just like saying he descended from the sky)

Also note that prior to that period there was no relationship between the yorubas and the bini's.
And also the system of government before the coming of Oduduwa to yoruba land was a failure. Have you wondered why it became a sucess during the time of Oduduwa till date?
Because Oduduwa had experience with kingship and was coming from a Kingdom that had a centralised system of government. The ogiso ruled bini Kingdom for a very long time before the transitioning to The Oba kingship system.
Also Note that if Oduduwa never had a relationship with the Binis. Why would he be called upon to rule.

Oduduwa was never a progenitor of the yoruba race. He only started the present kingship system in yoruba land.
Thank you for this brief history. I will do research on that.

1 Like

Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by hensben(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2016
prettyprecy:

Tell them my sister.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Malawian(m): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2016
Etinosajay:
See how they conveniently swarm a thread that celebrates the culture and tradition of Benin Kingdom, to peddle lies and falsehood.

They do this to igbos, urhobos, itsekiris, and the reason is beyond comprehension.

This alter ego of superiority is nothing but low levels of inferiority coupled with envy. They don't like to see others celebrate.

They call our friends from the east, land grabbers and other fiticious names, when in real sense, that title fits them more in this instance.

You guys adore your tradition and expect respect from others. How can you have it, when you have no form of respect for others.

I love them as friends, but I detest their swollen alter ego.

una just dey see wetin we don see remain from them? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by VirginFinder: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2016
back2sender:

Because we are your fathers and very accomodating. We can speaking bini and Yoruba very fluently but can you speak bini fluently.

Who is greater? Nigerians who speak English as either first or second language or Britons who speak only English and no Nigerian language?
Who is the father of the other?
Think!
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by VirginFinder: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2016
monex:

Untrue !!!

and hope you know that you cannot even prove that oranmiyan existed. these were acient history/myth that were passed by word of mouth. so at least you are smarter than the lots here to know the benin account is different from the yoruba account. so respect their account as they respect yours. None of you can prove your accounts.

TOYIN Aimakhu is history/myth?
MODUPE Ozolua is history/myth?
John Odigie OYEGUN is history/myth?

Yoruba accounts have not been disputed by the Binis.

The issue is that, Binis have decided to add to history by saying Oduduwa is Ekaladerhan from Benin so as not to be inferior to Yorubas.

There lies the problem.

Oduduwa came from the middle east. Yoruba language has words with arabic origins. That's the evidence.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by VirginFinder: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2016
monex:

due to cross culture borders, there are always language influences. Yoruba names by benin peeps are rare and have no meaning in benin.

see understand that that everything you guys are arguing about are myth. there is no documented records before the 11th century. a lot of it is spread by word of mouth hence both the benin and yoruba account are unproven. respect theirs and they'll respect yours. The Ooni was wise not to be drawn to a supremacy battle. Be wise like your Ooni

Hardly will Binis bear children and not give them at least one Yoruba name. And of course, the names cannot have Bini meaning because they are Yoruba names lending credence to the fact that many Binis do understand Yoruba somehow.

Bini and Yoruba account are the same just that Binis claim Oduduwa is Ekaladerhan from Benin. Whereas, Oduduwa is from the middle east.
Go and look for your Ekaladerhan elsewhere.
Oduduwa is NOT Ekaladerhan!
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by VirginFinder: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2016
prettyprecy:

Madam, some Yoruba words have Arabic origins. That's the evidence Oduduwa came from the middle east.

Adua - Arabic - Prayer
Adura - Yoruba - Prayer

El-Hadji - Arabic - Visitor
Alejo - Yoruba - Visitor

Barka - Arabic - Congrats
Barika - Yoruba - Congrats

And so on and so forth.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by bokohalal(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2016
VirginFinder:

Hardly will Binis bear children and not give them at least one Yoruba name. And of course, the names cannot have Bini meaning because they are Yoruba names lending credence to the fact that many Binis do understand Yoruba somehow.

Bini and Yoruba account are the same just that Binis claim Oduduwa is Ekaladerhan from Benin. Whereas, Oduduwa is from the middle east.
Go and look for your Ekaladerhan elsewhere.
Oduduwa is NOT Ekaladerhan!
Binis with Yoruba names do not make up to one percent of the population. Do not be deceived. Among almost twenty children from my father, I am the only one that has a Yoruba name due to my being a twin and my mother from Usen.
Oyegun= Oyegunmwendia. For a sickly child or an Abiku.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by 4nobody4every1: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Oba went on a journey so his son has to be crowned the new Oba in his stead.

If you still ain't convinced, please take a walk to the Oba's palace, @ d gate, inside the compound take a walk down your left and you 'll find a small hut down the extreme. Get inside and find out if the Oba is dead. Good luck.
Hahaha, that will be a journey of no return grin grin
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Bookiemart01(f): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Una never put this Benin/Yoruba debate to rest since yesterday?

Etinosajay:

I do not need any soothsayer to confirm my earlier assertion. Yorubas show disrespect to traditions of other people, especially here on Nairaland. Evidence again is contained in this your very response.

So if the ooni had visited benin, he would have shunned the Crown Prince?

Do you know what Crown Prince means in Benin?

Per benin tradition & custom, the crown prince is taken through a lengthy rites and rituals before ascending the throne of his forefathers. He is the Oba already. This is known immediately he is born, not by election or what have you, like elsewhere.

So I hope you got that correction now.

So bini have abusive names for Yoruba? There you go again with your lies and half truth. I was born here, and live here, so maybe you now know benin more than I do.

Another lie you people massage your ego with is also contained in your response. Can you provide the Edo book written by our benin historian that says benin came from yoruba.

See my friend, you can chose to believe whatever you like about your own history, but when it comes to mine, I do not need a stranger to tell it to me.

That is what annoys me, you know and hold your history which is sacred to you, and you want to write that of others for them too.

I recognise that in the days of old, different cultures may have mingled, as you said in a different comment, but that is what it is.

I just hope you guys can swallow your pride and stop peddling false claims.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by nortcentrallord(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hahaha, that will be a journey of no return grin grin

Lol

He wants to find out the truth so am only directing him.
Re: Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin by Ubenedictus(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
EDUECO:
The enthronement of the new Oba(Eheneden Erediauwa) in Igodomigodo(Edo) kingdom is a quasi beginning for us all! May the reign of our Oba brings us prosperity! Ise! Asagbonrioba,Osa orue nowan!
he is not oba yet, he is the ediaken of uselu and will remain so until his father goes to sleep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Must See - African Bravery In Pictures! / Traditional Marriage List In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.