Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" (31939 Views)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life / Seven Things You Should Never Say To A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Seven things singles do when tired of being called "single"

This happens all the time. When a guy or a girl is tired of staying alone or "testing", they do most or all of the following subconsciously;

1. Expectantly call every unknown number they missed.

Have you been there before? People do it BUT among those that are termed "Single & Searching", it's on the high. Her voice changes wink He calls back, hoping to hear a girl's voice. If it's a guy (hardware), voicemail lo wa! smiley

2. Attend every church meeting

I've met some who weren't serious with church activities before until they start getting to 27. Hmm, it's well. The guys, theirs is 30-33. They join the units with lots of girls like...wink

3. Fantasizing or playacting the meeting of their future spouse

You hear them say, " this is how I'm going to tell people we met each other"; maybe in a bus or a keke. Every outing is a call to fantasize: Is this gonna be the day? Eeyah, it is on the way.

4. Carrying other women's babies here and there

Carrying other people's babies become a hobby especially when those babies are "sweet", you know what I mean. Not the "cry-cry" ones o; that's what I mean. wink

5. Kissing their lil cousins or nephew, in a kinda way

Especially the emotional ones, they make a sport out of lip-kissing lil children in a playful manner. Please, biko, let's not expose these innocent ones to what we know nothing about. Cheeks, forehead, yes! Lips, No! That's a No-Go area. If you must do that, get yourself a mate.

6. Displaying bbm pins on social media

Well, while this is okay, sometimes, it has proven abortive as some folks lack the maturity to handle friendship in such a way that no one gets hurt. Most times, greed and lustful desires end up thwarting what could have been.

7. Frequently attending wedding ceremonies and all kinds of gatherings

Even burial ceremonies o! Lol! He/she can just be anywhere.

Being single is not a 'curse'. I believe, it's a time to really explore one's self and mind towards the future. Don't rush or hurry any relationship into marriage.

Do your best part and leave the rest. You can't force a guy or a girl to love you when there are over 100 people that wants to buy your 100 friends suya just to get your number. Take a chill pill!

The future is bright. Good day!

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Strahovski1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Awesome post

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin Lol...how come I was not in this categories when I am SINGLE grin grin grin ooohh maybe I was never tired to be single tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thinking of marriage in this current political administration and econmic situation coupled with the kind of nigerian ladies of nowadays is like signing your own ticket to hell.
Hit like if you agree

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by LuveU2(f): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thats when you are talking of ugly singles undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...how come I was not in this categories when I am SINGLE grin grin grin ooohh maybe I was never tired to be single tongue

Haha: tourists never have time for guys. What a life! cheesy
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
LuveU2:
Thats when you are ugly singles undecided
ok, since only you are handsome, write on behalf of handsome singles. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Strahovski1:
Awesome post
Thanks bro!
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
I am on reserve for that one man.

1 Like

emusmith:

Haha: tourists never have time for guys. What a life! cheesy

Lol... ofcurz I do have time grin I can sit down and chat for a couple of hours while drinking my magarita tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by LuveU2(f): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
emusmith:
ok, since only you are handsome, write on behalf of handsome singles. wink
Unfortunately there are none here sad
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
boooring

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by ClassCaptain(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Interesting write up.

Us wey never tire of single life nkor grin
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... ofcurz I do have time grin I can sit down and chat for a couple of hours while drinking my magarita tongue
Hmm, she spends more time with her Margarita than on guys. I'm talking about One-on-one flowing...
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I am on reserve for that one man.
hmm, lucky man!
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Interesting write up.

Us wey never tire of single life nkor grin
haha, repent, Jesus loves you!
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Their amen is usually the loudest when pastor says 'ur husbands shall locate you'. They join groups with the most eligible bachelors.

7 Likes

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Synzu(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
Very uninteresting write-up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
embarassed
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
embarassed....
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by IamLEGEND1: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
we wey don old for singles zone,sotey we don forget how relationships dey be like.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by AlienStar: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Not really true.
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by donbenedict(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
I think it's only those who are broke and single that do all these cool

3 Likes

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
G0ldcircle:
Their amen is usually the loudest when pastor says 'ur husbands shall locate you'. They join groups with the most eligible bachelors.
haha...someone speaking from experience cheesy
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by falconey(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
If not first to Fifth to comment i hate to post.

Remarkable piece
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
emusmith:
haha...someone speaking from experience cheesy
Ehen na. When we are looking for holy ghost filled and naira loaded partners. Double anointing.
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by charmmy(f): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
emusmith:

Seven things singles do when tired of being called "single"

This happens all the time. When a guy or a girl is tired of staying alone or "testing", they do most or all of the following subconsciously;

1. Expectantly call every unknown number they missed.

Have you been there before? People do it BUT among those that are termed "Single & Searching", it's on the high. Her voice changes wink He calls back, hoping to hear a girl's voice. If it's a guy (hardware), voicemail lo wa! smiley

2. Attend every church meeting

I've met some who weren't serious with church activities before until they start getting to 27. Hmm, it's well. The guys, theirs is 30-33. They join the units with lots of girls like...wink

3. Fantasizing or playacting the meeting of their future spouse

You hear them say, " this is how I'm going to tell people we met each other"; maybe in a bus or a keke. Every outing is a call to fantasize: Is this gonna be the day? Eeyah, it is on the way.

4. Carrying other women's babies here and there

Carrying other people's babies become a hobby especially when those babies are "sweet", you know what I mean. Not the "cry-cry" ones o; that's what I mean. wink

5. Kissing their lil cousins or nephew, in a kinda way

Especially the emotional ones, they make a sport out of lip-kissing lil children in a playful manner. Please, biko, let's not expose these innocent ones to what we know nothing about. Cheeks, forehead, yes! Lips, No! That's a No-Go area. If you must do that, get yourself a mate.

6. Displaying bbm pins on social media

Well, while this is okay, sometimes, it has proven abortive as some folks lack the maturity to handle friendship in such a way that no one gets hurt. Most times, greed and lustful desires end up thwarting what could have been.

7. Frequently attending wedding ceremonies and all kinds of gatherings

Even burial ceremonies o! Lol! He/she can just be anywhere.

Being single is not a 'curse'. I believe, it's a time to really explore one's self and mind towards the future. Don't rush or hurry any relationship into marriage.

Do your best part and leave the rest. You can't force a guy or a girl to love you when there are over 100 people that wants to buy your 100 friends suya just to get your number. Take a chill pill!

The future is bright. Good day!
Number 1 cheesy
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
AlienStar:
Not really true.
what is really true? Write it wink
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Ehen na. When we are looking for holy ghost filled and naira loaded partners. Double anointing.
Yea, everything na double double. I hope you get wetin you dey find
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
donbenedict:
I think it's only those who are broke and single that do all these cool

Bold face!
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
charmmy:

Number 1 cheesy
I got you there right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.