Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Please I Need Help With This Fruit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help With This Fruit (740 Views)

What Is The English Name Of This Fruit And Health Benefits (pics) / If You Want To Make Your Liver 20+ Years Younger, Just Consume This Fruit / This Fruit Naturally Increases The Size Of Women’s Breasts And Men’s Testes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With This Fruit by Fancier(f): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good day my fellow Nairalanders. Please I would like anyone who knows this fruit to help me identify it and give me the name. We have this tree in my place of work but we want to solve the mystery of not knowing the name of the fruit.

Re: Please I Need Help With This Fruit by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
it wants to look like water melon lipsrsealed

Cut it open, let's see d inside naaw
Re: Please I Need Help With This Fruit by funstufz: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
What type of fruit look like football with a nose..... embarassed embarassed
Re: Please I Need Help With This Fruit by Fancier(f): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Here is the opened view of this fruit. Its almost looking like sour sop and has a sweet taste too when ripe.

@ sexystrawberry, its very small just the size of a medium orange, @ Funstufz, that's really funny.

Re: Please I Need Help With This Fruit by gozzlin: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
It's a specie of the African star apple. It's called udara in Igbo and agbalumo in yoruba. This variety is the "agric" variety that is usually green on the back and sweet without sour taste. The ordinary one sold in the market usually has a sour tinged sweet taste and is yellow on the back.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Fruit by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fancier:
Here is the opened view of this fruit. Its almost looking like sour sop and has a sweet taste too when ripe.

@ sexystrawberry, its very small just the size of a medium orange, @ Funstufz, that's really funny.

it's sour sop naaw, I think this is another specie of sour sop, it has d same seed as sour sop
Re: Please I Need Help With This Fruit by Fancier(f): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thanks so much @gozzlin, As for ##SexyStrawberry, you are still thinking and not sure. Lolxxx thanks too, I really appreciate your contributions.

(1) (Reply)

Skin Tags / Safety At Your Home / Kate Henshaw Shares Unseen Photo Of Bedroom After Fire Disaster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.