Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. (3111 Views)

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by xynerise: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Well, I asked him to lay her off. If you have a better advice, read his story and advise him.

From a friend
"Just 2 weeks ago, we employed 3 ladies in the Finance department. During their training, I observed one of the lady always make some funny moves each time she sees me. Last week Friday, she deliberately exposed her cleavage as she walked into my office and she had the audacity to come straight to my table and sat on it as she licked her lips.

I may be a "mugu" to some guys out there because of my reaction of not falling for her, but I still respect my wife even in her absence. I will prepare her dismissal letter anytime soon...and yes, I have the power to sack her."

What do you think?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by domopps(m): 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Even if the story is from you !kindly do ur due diligence b4 u fire her ! Meanwhile advise ur fwend 2 join NL and create dis thread himself

Cheeeeers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by PresVA: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Warn her strictly, then fire her if she persists; Office is for serious business and not for seduction. . She can go to Ashawo joint, she'll get enough customers. .mtcheeew. .

1 Like

Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tell her make she come work for me
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by Gebbson007(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
if u were single ,would v adviced u 2 dig ha BT u married nyc job sir abeg sack ha make d sack letter full 5 a4 papers

1 Like

Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
PresVA:
Warn her strictly, then fire her if she persists; Office is for serious business and not for seduction. . She can go to Ashawo joint, she'll get enough customers. .mtcheeew. .
Fire her the third time...
but I hope she won't go fetish for you... some ladies are devil's angel sent to destroy men undecided
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sack her ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by Leobrain(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
If you ask me, na hu I go ask? The matter wey you see so, e tey wey he start... No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth.... If you ask me, na hu I go ask? cryIf you ask me, na hu I go ask? The matter wey you see so, e tey wey he start... No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth.... If you ask me, na hu I go ask?
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by byvan03: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sack her already, she should go work where she belongs.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by Acidosis(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Can I help you print her sack letter?

My oga, please tell your friend I have a CV from a decent, young, and respectful lady (BSc Economics) for immediate replacement.
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by xynerise: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Acidosis:
Can I help you print her sack letter?

My oga, please tell your friend I have a CV from a decent, young, and respectful lady (BSc Economics) for immediate replacement.
Lol....I will inform him.
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by Acidosis(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
xynerise:
Lol....I will inform him.
Thanks my oga!
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jobless people and their funny fantasies.

Nigerian woman lick lips in front of Nigerian man and nigerian man is asking for what to do grin

Akuko. ..
Give me another gist jor. This one no ripe

4 Likes

Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by xynerise: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chillisauce:

Nigerian woman lick lips in front of Nigerian man and nigerian man is asking for what to do grin

Akuko. ..
Chillisauce, na me you dey call jobless? undecided
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by macho44(m): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2016
Chillisauce:

Akuko. ..
Triple Gbagaun for u joooooor! ur head is dia. And d oda mutula don dey recommend his babe for d job position, he no even Sabi if na book haram office or ritual killers office d OP dey write from..
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by macho44(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Chillisauce:

Akuko. ..
Triple Gbagaun for u joooooor! ur head is dia. And d oda mutula don dey recommend his babe for d job position, he no even Sabi if na book haram office or ritual killers office d OP dey write from..
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by macho44(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Chillisauce:

Akuko. ..
Triple Gbagaun for u joooooor! ur head is dia. And d oda mutula don dey recommend his babe for d job position, he no even Sabi if na book haram office or ritual killers office d OP dey write from.....
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by yvelchstores(f): 1:46am On Mar 16, 2016
Sack d living day light out of her. For those thinking the story is cooked up, u will be surprised how many crazy people are on the loose these days.

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by Rchrdadrian: 1:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Strength is all about the willpower to yield and not to yield , SACK HER IF U WANT TO BUT HERE IS WHAT I EXPECT SOMEONE WISE TO DO

CAUTION HER ABOUT HER ACTIONS AND WARN HER OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH ACTIONS
i am pretty sure this will bring the much calm she needs to attain to settle and do her job like she ought.

I COMMEND UR FRIEND FOR HAVING SUCH WILLPOWER TO RESIST SUCH ATTENTIONS FROM THE OP.SEX

NOW I NEED HIM TO BE MERCIFUL AND JUST ABOUT THIS

COME ON EVEN GOD EXERCISES MERCY
PLS DONT SACK HER,WHO KNOWS SOME WHERE SOMEHOW SOME DAY HE MAY BE THANKING HIS STARS FOR KEEPING HER IN THAT OFFICE

1 Like

Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by dangotesmummy: 6:42am On Apr 09, 2016
If you sleep with her regardless of whether you're single or married you've broken work ethics and this will affect productivity and discipline in your work place.

Solution warn her to desist.if she continues give her query

Next
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by egopersonified(f): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Did she finish from a school where they trade sex for grades?
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hian!
Licking of lips kwa?! cheesy
Antelope,this your friend is deceiving himself ooooo
Asking questions weda to sack a seductive employee? grin ;DHe is asking for permission to sack after boasting about his rank as a Boss.
That niggar will eventually fucck that babe!!

1 Like

Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by focus7: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
domopps:
Even if the story is from you !kindly do ur due diligence b4 u fire her ! Meanwhile advise ur fwend 2 join NL and create dis thread himself

Cheeeeers
wow, the best reaction and response to all the my fwend, my sister, my neighbour and co posters.
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by jashar(f): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
devil wants to scatter ya destiny... flee grin. Or better still, tell her to 'flee'.
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by aforti(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Give her a warning letter first and if she does not refrain from her behave then sack letter asap, I say warning letter coz everyone deserves a chance to make changes b4 you disconnect them
Re: My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. by ify84(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
If u no sack her, the next thing, she will consult Ifa priest, u know what Dat means, you are finished

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition / Women Who Face Domestic Abuse / Pls I Need Your Opinion On This! My Fiancé Is Very Secretive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.