Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (41702 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by alizma: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2016
treese:
So my hubby likes me cleaning his ears and doing his pedicures and manicure. Am totally totally cool with it. I didn't use to understand why I av to clean his ears tho. But I got to understand he likes me doing it. So why not. I rem a aunty of mine telling me that whatever u don't want with ur husband don't start it. She said it's not like shez discouraging me from doing all those. But one day it will cause a big fight that will confuse you. My be she was damn right. As I speak now my hubby has refused to eat or talk to me cause yesterday he asked me to clean his easy and I told him to say please and stop asking me like he put jazz in his mouth. So I went into the kitchen to make my hungry son's food and fed him; after feeding my son I took the cotton buds and asked to clean the ears and he bluntly refused; That was I knew fight don start. First can some wives share their own experiences with me on the Wierd stuffs we do for love and how you handle it. Cos it's unfair if he gets upset with me wen I refuse to do these stuffs. We have argued several times over this ish and he tells me to go and ask my formed and I will be shocked to hear a lot of wired stiffs women to for their men. So let's here ur ladies. Share your Wierd stuffs.
first of all I want you to immediately identify that disagreement like this can cause what we never imagined. pls forget about the non polite aspect from which you are looking at it, just consider him as one of your son who is deeply in love with what you do for him and want no other person to do that except his mum. his anger for your non responsive to his request immediately justified him as your child acting out his ignorance that you aren't under any law to do that for him but as a mother, throw away right, laugh over his ignorance but bring him close and take care of him. next time be the one to call him for it and if he shows appreciation thereafter, praise him for it and let him know that you feel great when he appreciate your did. pls put your house together and never let your hubby's height deceived you, he is one of your child as long as there is love between you guys and he will not stop showing himself as your child. success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
will do anything for my hubby

And i will never call what i do for hubby weird

Cos we av been joined together as one

Its like i do it for myself too

Your marriage will live long....
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by usy309(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2016
wilybebsy:
This thread dey make marriage hungry me aswrcheesycheesy

Until u start collect the koko sef
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Delphi(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2016
My dear, please do whatever you find that makes your hubby happy, irrespective of anything. It is a wife full of wisdom and piety that can find such out, not all. He is not a dunce, he will invariably reciprocate in one way or the other even without you knowing. His manners may not be appealing sometimes but don't worry. With maturity and explanation he will change. Truth be told, people in love do weirdest things to themselves - may feel shy to say. Keep it up, it will be of good to you both- especially in bonding. Mind how you get social media advice. It can be disastrous, sometimes. God bless u and ur family. Happy Easter.
treese:
So my hubby likes me cleaning his ears and doing his pedicures and manicure. Am totally totally cool with it. I didn't use to understand why I av to clean his ears tho. But I got to understand he likes me doing it. So why not. I rem a aunty of mine telling me that whatever u don't want with ur husband don't start it. She said it's not like shez discouraging me from doing all those. But one day it will cause a big fight that will confuse you. My be she was damn right. As I speak now my hubby has refused to eat or talk to me cause yesterday he asked me to clean his easy and I told him to say please and stop asking me like he put jazz in his mouth. So I went into the kitchen to make my hungry son's food and fed him; after feeding my son I took the cotton buds and asked to clean the ears and he bluntly refused; That was I knew fight don start. First can some wives share their own experiences with me on the Wierd stuffs we do for love and how you handle it. Cos it's unfair if he gets upset with me wen I refuse to do these stuffs. We have argued several times over this ish and he tells me to go and ask my formed and I will be shocked to hear a lot of wired stiffs women to for their men. So let's here ur ladies. Share your Wierd stuffs.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Breadfruit: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2016
layzie:
Op:
Since u have been doing it and OK with it, y are u making him say please this time?...when u have been doing so without him saying 'pls' and will still do it whether he says 'please' or not.

If he concedes and says pls, how is he sure that u wnt make that a condition for doing it going forward? Or even extends the condition to every other thing...sex, food etc.

That's y he doesn't want to say it...before he turns to a beggar in his own house tongue

He is not a baby and im sure he knows to pet u or say pls to you. Dnt just make it a condition, like if u dnt say pls, u are not getting bla bla bla

It is not being a beggar. It's about being polite.
There are five magic words that can douse any situation. They are:

Please, excuse me, sorry, thank you and pardon me.

Even our father in heaven loves us using these words. How.much more we humans?

I have a cleaning woman who comes to clean on Saturdays. I noticed she leaves some things undone unless I tell her. That is when you hear me tell her; "Madam, please wipe the windows today". And so on.
I can as well order her to do it since she is in my employ, and especially as shes taking advantage of some things. But I feel more comfortable putting please in my requests. So I just simply started withdrawing from being too familiar and gisting and what not.

4 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Delphi(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2016
You said it all. Thank you. No one gives what he/she doesn't have. Invariably, no one understands what he/she doesn't practise.
tunergy:

People cannot give what they don't have. When you read those comments, you understand that those guys are living in military marriage where order reigns rather than love. When OP spoke, they just can't understand cos its alien to them.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by IdJack(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2016
[size=16pt]
You are right...Most of this thing keep the marriage going with love..There is nothing to complain about. Just do it with Love. I too as a man do shave my Wife Inner Chamber becos i know that is my second home.[/size]

thelish:
Is shaving of the inner chamber weird as well?
Cos am a pro in dat department.
I do that for him with my church mind ooo. not by force though.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Dacman(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Chillisauce:
Clean his ear? Burghhhh sad

Pls continue cleaning the ear jor. When he started it you didn't ask for him to say pls because maybe to be iyawo dey sweet you grin
You go see Oba . É never start grin grin
You berra start protesting in twitter so senate will look at the equality bill. If not, Na to clean ear forever and ever.

As per topic...weird stuff? I can't relate sha.
Ok
He prefers me scratch-rub his back. You see goose pimple over his body. I cant see why his hands cant reach his back. sad
One day I was tired he said pls chilli could you help scratchRub the back. I told him to use the style goats uses to scratch theirs grin grin
Just go to the wall and do your thing. Na cuisson him use chase me comot for house. grin
But anyway, as kids became bigger. Na their job now. See them doing back-scratching galore.

One day he ask for the scratchRub again so I bought this scratch that looks like a hand .plastic hand for him grin as a valentine gift.

OP. Go get fowl feather ..choke am for him ear. If he screams. Say sorry. Choke it again. Keep choking it until he gives up on you grin
That's the only way to escape this una own kind of bonding
madam I love u so much...remind me of my mum....lol....especially Dat hand plastic part...she did d same thing
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Even the single ones dey claim married..its alright.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by omoplaycool(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

AMEN o sister ..may God grant you the grace to do so and also a husband who will be willing to do even more for you. When you love someone, something's cease to be work to you.
# God bless our Nigerian women
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
tumababa:

Someone else will take over the little job from her if she does that

Weelll, if he would rather go out to look for someone else to clean his ears than ask me nicely and wait till I finish feeding our hungry child then I don't know what to tell ya . I really can't control his urges.

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by JoeCutie(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by 4nobody4every1: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
Ogini? grin
JoeCutie:
If you massage and give me Head, no matter wetin you do, I no go divorce you. You hear me so? Ah no dey divorce you!!! tongue cheesy
The bold got me laughing grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by yapapa: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
dangotesmummy:
iyama grin
Which kain abasha is that? lipsrsealed grin
Where idoti is coming out from that's Where she'll stick her tongue in lipsrsealed
It tastes bitter though grin wink
bursted! ear licker
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Deen77: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Woman can do anything when in love, but when love start to fade, complain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by rollywise(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
thelish:
Is shaving of the inner chamber weird as well?
Cos am a pro in dat department.
I do that for him with my church mind ooo. not by force though.

That's d best o. It can lead to so many things after shaving such areas
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by JoeCutie(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
4nobody4every1:
The bold got me laughing grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Deen77: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Delphi:
My dear, please do whatever you find that makes your hubby happy, irrespective of anything. It is a wife full of wisdom and piety that can find such out, not all. He is not a dunce, he will invariably reciprocate in one way or the other even without you knowing. His manners may not be appealing sometimes but don't worry. With maturity and explanation he will change. Truth be told, people in love do weirdest things to themselves - may feel shy to say. Keep it up, it will be of good to you both- especially in bonding. Mind how you get social media advice. It can be disastrous, sometimes. God bless u and ur family. Happy Easter.

When love start to fade, excuses.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by GreatManBee: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ujoan:

I don't think there is anything wrong in you cleaning your husband's ear so don't feel bad for not seeing a big deal in it.

What's weird however is that a husband will ask his wife to do anything for him rudely. Men need to realise we are not their slaves.

You need to gently explain to him why you felt disrespected. This is not something to shout and quarell over.

As for the topic, does bursting pimples count? I have a thing for bursting pimples. In fact, I would offer to burst a stranger's pimples if I see them looking all ripe and ready. grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by ifeomaekol(f): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:

Nicely? are there boyfriends? so he must beg anytime he wants his WIFE to turn him on? The more reason, gender equality couldn't pass second reading. You guys are already equal with men. We should start campaign the right of men again.

imagine what you just said.
dia is nuthn wrong in wat she said pls so dnt say 'imagine wat u jux said'. I understand perfectly her points n I also understand wat d op is tryn to relate. Pls note is nt ur job to do those crazy things, ur doin it out of love n respect for ur hubby n he shuld appreciate dt, there's nuthn wrong in asking nicely. I hate it wen pple change ova 9t jux b/c I refused to do wat I hv bn doing all d time. Wat d hubby is doin nw is wrong simple. Let's b fair n say d truth as it is. @op, jux allow him to cool off n then romantically bring him to start talking. Men r like children sm times.

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by GreatManBee: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
lol
Chillisauce:

Pls continue cleaning the ear jor. When he started it you didn't ask for him to say pls because maybe to be iyawo dey sweet you grin
You berra start protesting in twitter so senate will look at the equality bill. If not, Na to clean ear forever and ever.

Ok
He prefers me scratch-rub his back. You see goose pimple over his body. I cant see why his hands cant reach his back. sad
One day I was tired he said pls chilli could you help scratchRub the back. I told him to use the style goats uses to scratch theirs grin grin
Just go to the wall and do your thing. Na cuisson him use chase me comot for house. grin
But anyway, as kids became bigger. Na their job now. See them doing back-scratching galore.

One day he ask for the scratchRub again so I bought this scratch that looks like a hand .plastic hand for him grin as a valentine gift.

OP. Go get fowl feather ..choke am for him ear. If he screams. Say sorry. Choke it again. Keep choking it until he gives up on you grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
repogirl:
Hilarious, I can totally relate.

At first when I got married, na the same thing o. Scratching his back plus full body massage most days after he returns from work.

As the responsibilities began piling up for me, me sef need body massage but I no fit talk, na to dey do im own while my body sef dey pain me.

One day, I said abeg me sef don taya, l need massage too. He said okay, he will do my own if I do his own. Na so we begin dey do. But as he begin dey do my own, the requests were not so often anymore. Instead he will call my eldest daughter to step on his back.

Now na the three small small children don take over, I only massage him once in a long while. They will climb on his back and be marching on him with dia legs and they are so happy to do it sef. Lol.

As for OP,some men are just not used to saying please. I guess that's the way they were trained.

I have cautioned my hubby severally and he is trying now. He even jokes about it that I should teach the kids, so they won't become like him.

Just understand and try to overlook his excesses.

Wow!
juz wow!
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by vinjustice(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
abii wen r u goin to start removing eye dirt too...otoju sunmi oo

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Gabreal1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:

Seems you don't know the meaning of wavelength. must you quarrel? why not make your point and keep silent madam with all due respect to you. You are not matured, sorry to say.
Mr man, the lady tried avoiding your mediocrity on this thread, but you still brought it on...we were reading and enjoying the thread until you brought your bitterness in...you're nothing close to mature, i swear....**spits**

4 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chillisauce:

Ok

grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Taiwo20(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

God bless u... If you can't clean your hubby's ear na my own you wan clean. And those asking her to jab the cotton budin the ear, they would still be of help later...especially when he needs to see the Doctor for ear issues
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by surreal15(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Let me try to explain how I see it... irrespective of the fact that he might be enjoying you cleaning his ears, I think he can trust you with his life. I dont even trust myself cleaning my own ears.
Two wrongs dont make a right. He might not have been polite and I am not saying he is right but there's a way you could have made him realise that and he'd feel remorseful and correct himself. smiley
MO
treese:
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Single lady spotted.....
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by mrmachine: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
A mother you are to him. Don't push him

fem29:

Lol, u cray

OP it true. Next week time he asks you to clean his ear, just jab the cotton bud into his ear, he says ouch, you say sorry babe. Jab it again and say I'm so clumsy nowadays cry. After this happens a few times, na him go dey clean his ears by himself, all na sense grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
tunergy:

People cannot give what they don't have. When you read those comments, you understand that those guys are living in military marriage where order reigns rather than love. When OP spoke, they just can't understand cos its alien to them.

LMAO @ Military Marriage.

I threw my phone away and laughed like an idiot.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by mrmachine: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Please, he is asking out of love. Don't ignore the passionate request of your husband so that he wouldn't go look for it elsewhere. Believe me, he sees you as his mother that should be responsible to pamper him. If he is rude at asking oblige first, then point his attention to it. I like my wife scratch-rubbing my back. I don't feel it when I am not with her or on journey but immediately I reach home and see my wife, my back would start even my hear too. don't be mislead, you are not his slave but his mother. You would reap it. Apart from bed food, men need other cares that may appear illogical a times. All these small small things make men happy, and would translate in making you happy even in bed and other areas. Have you ever noticed that a times your husband would rock you well that you would think whether he used aphrodisiac, no he is happy. When men are happy with their , they easily overcome temptation from a seemingly more beautiful seductress. We men are crazy!!!!!!

treese:

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Izyyblaze(f): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
If you massage and give me Head, no matter wetin you do, I no go divorce you. You hear me so? Ah no dey divorce you!!! tongue cheesy
shocked cheesy
You are so not serious.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.