Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (41662 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eddygourdo:
bad gang. You sabi wassup

I think I came to the sensible conclusion. I mean, unless there's something the OP isn't telling us, which is quite possible, what manner of man upsets himself over the scenario described? Even if he is the arrogant, overbearing sort, how is it that his own personal hygiene became his battleground? That strikes me as a pathetic low that an arrogant individual proper wouldn't, couldn't stoop to.

However, if his ears are highly sensitive, and it's a relaxing erogenous experience for him that he gets more out of than his wife could have ever known or imagined, it becomes easier to see how/why he might get upset, sort of comparable to how a man might, at times, get upset or hurt over a rejected initiation attempt towards his wife/ lover.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Chillisauce:
Clean his ear? Burghhhh sad

Pls continue cleaning the ear jor. When he started it you didn't ask for him to say pls because maybe to be iyawo dey sweet you grin
You go see Oba . É never start grin grin
You berra start protesting in twitter so senate will look at the equality bill. If not, Na to clean ear forever and ever.

As per topic...weird stuff? I can't relate sha.
Ok
He prefers me scratch-rub his back. You see goose pimple over his body. I cant see why his hands cant reach his back. sad
One day I was tired he said pls chilli could you help scratchRub the back. I told him to use the style goats uses to scratch theirs grin grin
Just go to the wall and do your thing. Na cuisson him use chase me comot for house. grin
But anyway, as kids became bigger. Na their job now. See them doing back-scratching galore.

One day he ask for the scratchRub again so I bought this scratch that looks like a hand .plastic hand for him grin as a valentine gift.

OP. Go get fowl feather ..choke am for him ear. If he screams. Say sorry. Choke it again. Keep choking it until he gives up on you grin
That's the only way to escape this una own kind of bonding
u are really a clown, I don laff tire, dey cry, hahhhhhaaa, (the goat tin got me)....

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by TDstarr: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Go repair your blog abeg you just dae waste person mb. Mtcheww
sorry bro...will be done with the issues soon
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
dangotesmummy:
iyama grin

Which kain abasha is that? lipsrsealed grin

Where idoti is coming out from that's Where she'll stick her tongue in lipsrsealed

It tastes bitter though grin wink

Lol. That's OK. I've come to accept that I fall somewhere on the spectrum of weird with some things.

In my defense, I would've advised her to have him clean his ears out first, but she's been cleaning them for him all along, however insufficiently (most people don't know that Q-tips don't actually clean anything). But, I promise, you wouldn't taste a thing, and you don't just stick your tongue in there out of nowhere, either, you kinda have to segue into that with some outer earwork, if you will...lol.

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Careful woman. Stop been so much a woman. Stop probing too much. Women actually own that cat that curosity killed, I know but careful. No go dey look for what's not lost.

Nairaland could ruin your marriage. It would be better if you come down to his kid level ( he is a kid right now) do what he wants and then correct him ( not only a man is to correct a woman).

My wife did something unacceptable yesterday too but I was able to iron things out easily.

Normally I do the cook or my sister does it ( she came for 1 week and left yesterday) before she wakes up but yesterday, I was too occupies in my thoughts ( my father lost some big amount of money to a popular oil marketer which was disturbing me) when she woke up instead of asking politely she said " lo ba mi gbo onje ka na loosely translated go and put food on fire" me gree answer her?

It is not my duty, I started doing it the day I saw the marks all over her body due to carrying my child, wanted to lessen the burden for her, but she is misusing it. All I did was to ignore her, she did it herself and then I corrected her and she apologised and that was it.

Seeking advise from nairaland can ruin your marrriage. The same nairaland that made me think I had cancer because I dared bring up the symptom I was having onto this forum na hin you dey ask marriage questions?

Talk to him instead. You know his weak point more than nairaland.
hahhhhhaaa, hahhhhhaaa, u are very funny,(the cancer part got me)
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by armyofone(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin, alright dear I missed the cotton/cutting board.

slyrone:
I trust u didn't wear skirt to cover your big bulgy eyes wen she mentioned cotton board undecided I trust u didn't wear skirt to cover your big bulgy eyes wen she mentioned cotton board
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by omoplaycool(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Amen thank you
. You earned it
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by haryomikun(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:

Seems you don't know the meaning of wavelength. must you quarrel? why not make your point and keep silent madam with all due respect to you. You are not matured, sorry to say.
You are the immature one bro. I read through both ur convos.

With ur mindset u can't stay married. No abuse me o grin Nah my 2 cents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.