Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:59 PM

Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them (4783 Views)

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Maxi112: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
GUYS LET GOO

GIRL: Are you a player?

ANS: Yes, Chelseafc wants to sign me next season.

GIRL: Why do you want my BB pin?

ANS: NO, i want to use it and burst my pimples

GIRL: Baby, My subscription will soon expire, what will i do?

ANS: Return the phone to the seller, and ask for nokia torch.

GIRL: Jesus! sweet heart , is that a condom your bringing out?

ANS: No, its my bank ATM card

GIRL: If i sleep over in your house, hope nothing funny will happen?

ANS: Trust me, We will do night vigil.

GIRL: Baby send me card

ANS: Yellow card or Red card?

GIRL: Can you really date me without sex?

ANS: Eh, are you HIV positive?

GIRL: I hope your not after my body?

ANS: No, am after your spirit

GIRL: I have missed my period

ANS: Ask your course rep for the next class.

GIRL: Why don't you have a car?

ANS: Did your father have a car at my age?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by DanceVille: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
After a hot rounds of Sex.

*sighs*

Girl:Hope this won't leads to pregnancy?
Me:Babe, "Pencil is on the hand of the creator"

Girl:Why are we going to the bedroom?
Me:Babe, To have a Devotion.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by obiorathesubtle: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
smiley
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by dollyjoy(f): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Stalesad

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by falconey(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
The last one

LWKM
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Maxi112: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
falconey:
The last one

LWKM
hahahah
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by xmileeasy: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Epic answers
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by naijaboiy: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
And what will it effect to?

1 Like

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Girl:Why do you Love me?

Boy: because Jesus said love your neighbour

grin
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Frankraj: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lol
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Not funny but i'm laughing. cheesy
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by teejaypee: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lol grin grin grin

girl: since the day we had sex, you stopped calling!..

Answer: have you ever seen a politician campaigning after winning election?

cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin grin grin

Una well done ooo grin
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Arthurwinner(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
girl send me crdt boy I send in cash no crdt today
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by robosky02(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin

Una well done ooo grin
hmmmmmm grin
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
robosky02:
hmmmmmm grin
Hi smiley

Happy Sunday
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by robosky02(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hi smiley

Happy Sunday

same to you

hows the day going cheesy
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
robosky02:

same to you

hows the day going cheesy
smiley

Day was boring, the night doesn't look promising either sad sad sad

Just bored here.

How was your day too?
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by robosky02(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
smiley

Day was boring, the night doesn't look promising either sad sad sad

Just bored here.

How was your day too?

good

the day is actually what you make it

just choose to be happy

yes its a choice cheesy
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Laveda(f): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
undecided The girls must be really dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
robosky02:

good

the day is actually what you make it

just choose to be happy

yes its a choice cheesy
okay sire .

Thankssmiley
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
nonsense thread spits on the thread

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Laveda:
undecided The girls must be really dumb.
dumb but they are not wor wor like you

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Laveda(f): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
dumb but they are not wor wor like you
Is the word "worwor" censored in your brain?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Laveda(f): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
ugly girl see your dp cheesy low self esteem wan kill you

K

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by zicoraads: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
If I sleep in your house, hope nothing will happen? grin grin

That's my favorite grin
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Maxi112: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
you never change Abi

why you'd always attack her na she be the only ugly girl for this forum?

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by firstking01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hehehehehegringringrin
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by cocoberry(f): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

zicoraads:
If I sleep in your house, hope nothing will happen? grin grin

That's my favorite grin
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by zicoraads: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
cocoberry:
shocked shocked shocked

Coco-something! I was only joking ooo embarassed I hope you are still planning on that visit wink

Trust me, nothing, absolutely nothing will happen grin
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by firstking01(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
Must you always display your stvpidity on every comment you makeundecided??

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. / Guys Only / I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House – Young Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.