Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

And Glo Keeps Looting Me! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / And Glo Keeps Looting Me! (694 Views)

See How To Activate 100% Double Data Bonus On MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo / Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. / And Glo Keeps Looting Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And Glo Keeps Looting Me! by Karleb(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Yesterday's deduction made it the sum of N600 Glo has deducted from my account because of the borrowed N200 which I've played but upon any recharge of N200 and above I made after paying my debt in full, Glo always deduct N200 from my account.

I called customer care, the CC agent told me they're currently upgrading their system and that I should call pack, I called back but they're no longer picking my calls.

I've tried accessing their website for an online chat with their CC agent but I can't seem to find my way around the website and my plan now is to break my Sim and move to the next available network provider if this rubbish repeats itself.

Therefore, if their is any Glo CC agent on this NL I'd if we can have a chat about how you guys will return my hard-earned money! angry angry

Guys! What do you think I can do? cry
Re: And Glo Keeps Looting Me! by emeraldknytt(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
mama patience says *kontinu, let the looting kontinu till 2050* xD cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: And Glo Keeps Looting Me! by Karleb(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
emeraldknytt:
mama patience says *kontinu, let the looting kontinu till 2050* xD cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's not funny. angry

I've finally found the solution. I should have Googled for the problem before writing this article. undecided

Those headwards actually subscribed me to auto borrow, I no known who send them. So whenever they think my account is close to zero, they'll top it up with N180 and collect back N200, funny enough, I have another N200 to pay now. angry

I dailed *321#, pressed 1, pressed 2 and finally clicked ok and ta da!! I was unsubscribed from the shitty plan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Honest Request.... Dont Refuse / Samsung's Bendable Smartphones Might Become Real In Early 2017 / GLO Is A Big FRAUD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.