Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. (1013 Views)

Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti / Oyo State Signs Bill Prohibiting Violence Against Women (Photos) / Jafaru Isa Returns N100m To EFCC, Signs Undertaken To Return N70m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by ridax: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Help!!!!Help!!!! Comrades in the house Please, we need your Help.
Delta state is compelling teachers to by fake laptops with low capacity at outrageous prices of more than 100k of which same model goes for 65k in the open market.
This fraud has been on since 2014 and we are under durex to sign an undertaken irrespective of how many computers you have in your home, that your account will be debited by the next salary. The most painful aspect of it all is that salaries are not being paid as at when due, areas are not paid, and this government keeps oppressing us as if we are their slaves. Somebody should please help us out. This government is killing us. Delta SUBEB is full of political thieves.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by otokx(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
You ought not to be a teacher judging by your use of vocabulary and spelling of words.

The only help you need is a sack letter.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by Flexherbal(m): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is supposed to be by choice , not by force.
Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by porshuch: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
You mean duress ? Or Durex condom?

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by babadee1(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2016
porshuch:
You mean duress ? Or Durex condom?

Lol. I wonder o. Maybe they were standing under a giant condom when they signed the agreement.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by Standing5(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Teacher don't teach us nonsense. The laptop price is outrageous but then what can you guys do.
Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by David0(m): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Why do u complain about the same govt u voted in to suffer u.
Abeg bear till 2019 u make better decision.
Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by NaMe4: 12:36am On Mar 16, 2016
That's how I saw a Nollywood film where the governor signed under 'durex'.

Na inside 'gold circle'
Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by 7footre(m): 1:45am On Mar 16, 2016
I'm here, trying to convince myself that the many errors in your write up are typos, but I can't blatantly lie to myself! What are you teaching your students please? My o my.....
As for d laptop ish, Pele enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by blazer234: 2:10am On Mar 16, 2016
ridax:
Delta state is compelling teachers to by fake laptops with low capacity at outrageous prices of more than 100k of which same model goes for 65k in the open market.
This fraud has been on since 2014 and we are under durex to sign an undertaken irrespective of how many computers you have in your home, that your account will be debited by the next salary. The most painful aspect of it all is that salaries are not being paid as at when due, areas are not paid, and this government keeps oppressing us as if we are their slaves. Somebody should please help us out. This government is killing us. Delta SUBEB is full of political thieves.

Are you a teacher in the state? If so, shame on you.

Your heavy blunders indicate the kind of knowledge you will pass across to your students.

Imagine someone who calls himself a teacher spelling duress as durex

Imagine a so-called teacher spelling arrears as areas!

You must be a product of political appointment.

If I want to write jamb and I ask you to teach me use of English, only God knows what I will score. Yet, you call yourself a teacher.

And when the government decides to do aptitude test for teachers, it is peeps like you that will shout the loudest against such move, since you know you will perform poorly in such test.

You should be glad you even got the job.

You shouldn't be asked to buy computer; rather, you should be asked to go back to your village or back to secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by blazer234: 2:11am On Mar 16, 2016
blazer234:

Your heavy blunders indicate the kind of knowledge you will pass across to your students.

If I want to write jamb and I ask you to teach me use of English, only God knows what I will score. Yet, you call yourself a teacher.

And when the government decides to do aptitude test for teachers, it is peeps like you that will shout the loudest against such move, since you know you will perform poorly in such test.

You shouldn't be asked to buy computer; rather, you should be asked to go back to your village or back to secondary school.
Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Durex ke. What the heck is happening in Delta schools? grin
Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by mightyhazel: 4:37am On Mar 16, 2016
Too many blunders!

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by ziccoit: 4:47am On Mar 16, 2016
otokx:
You ought not to be a teacher judging by your use of vocabulary and spelling of words.

The only help you need is a sack letter.

It's only in this part of the world that our best brains migrate enmass to engineering, banking, businesses etc. The society that values its future and development makes a teaching profession the most lucrative job you can find around. They make sure teaching is appealing and attractive to their best brains. They even make sure majority of these first class materials are retained comfortably in building their society via teaching.
So, bros, your assertion is as a result of failed society that has no regard for the development and future.
Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by ziccoit: 4:52am On Mar 16, 2016
blazer234:

Bros, that was too harsh. You were able to point out only two lexical errors committed by this guy while I can point out more grammatical errors abound in yours. Those lexical errors could be as a result of autocorrect.
Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by BabaEleko(m): 4:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Durex? Maybe the government is trying to prevent STD. grin
Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by diasporaman(m): 5:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Are they fucking themselves with durex condom?
Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by blazer234: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2016
ziccoit:

Bros, that was too harsh. You were able to point out only two lexical errors committed by this guy while I can point out more grammatical errors abound in yours. Those lexical errors could be as a result of autocorrect.

Point out the errors and I will correct them.

A "teacher" should know better than to make comments without first correcting them. He called himself a teacher, didn't he? He should be a standard.

Waiting for your lexical error corrections.
Re: Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. by walemoney007(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2016
ridax:
why can't you all resign,or are they forcing you guys not to resign with a gun?

(1) (Reply)

Metuh’s Petition Can’t Stop His Trial Before Me – Judge / How Nigeria Can Be An Industrialized Nation / Photos From Today's Senate Plenary Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.