Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria (2746 Views)

Brand New 2017 Model Massey Ferguson Tractors And Implements / Tractors And Implements For Sale / See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by world1(m): 12:25am On Mar 16, 2016
Mcube Global Connect Limited (MGCL) a subsidiary of Highhill Agribusiness Development Center (HABDEC) is a company that offers wide choice of Agricultural Machinery to meet the farming requirements of every farmers in Nigeria.

We are the authorized dealers of Belarus Tractors. Infact, we have a huge and large high quality ready to ship stocks available at our Warehouse in Minsk.

Whether you are a farmer or a dealer, you will find the best quality and cost effective equipment to satisfy your needs.

We also offer complete solutiond starting from soil preparation to seed drilling equipment, spraying, fertillizer, reapping and threshing to haulage equipments.

We closely work with our partners and give complete focus to your particular demands regardless of quantity required.

We have in-line problem solution system to suits your timely problem rectification within 72hrs, and right after, the parts needed to be shipped timely.

Let Connect for success 02348065220074

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by world1(m): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2016
At Belarus Machine having what it takes is what it's all about.

1 Like

Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by world1(m): 1:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Lovely implements.

1 Like

Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by world1(m): 1:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Ploughing And Harrowing Made Easy.

1 Like

Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by world1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tractors have traditionally been used on farms to mechanise several agricultural tasks.

1 Like

Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by elebiola(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
i need your manual planters.
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by world1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
elebiola:
i need your manual planters.
OK. Call the office : zero8065220074
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by mikolo80: 8:05pm On May 13, 2016
world1:
Mcube Global Connect Limited (MGCL) a subsidiary of Highhill Agribusiness Development Center (HABDEC) is a company that offers wide choice of Agricultural Machinery to meet the farming requirements of every farmers in Nigeria.

We are the authorized dealers of Belarus Tractors. Infact, we have a huge and large high quality ready to ship stocks available at our Warehouse in Minsk.

Whether you are a farmer or a dealer, you will find the best quality and cost effective equipment to satisfy your needs.

We also offer complete solutiond starting from soil preparation to seed drilling equipment, spraying, fertillizer, reapping and threshing to haulage equipments.

We closely work with our partners and give complete focus to your particular demands regardless of quantity required.

We have in-line problem solution system to suits your timely problem rectification within 72hrs, and right after, the parts needed to be shipped timely.

Let Connect for success 02348065220074
how much for your walking tractor
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by world1(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2016
mikolo80:
how much for your walking tractor
Around N480k
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by billtommy(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2016
Pls label the pictures uploaded for clarity sake

1 Like

Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by mikolo80: 11:54pm On May 13, 2016
world1:

Around N480k
with or without implements
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by world1(m): 6:14am On May 14, 2016
mikolo80:
with or without implements
Without implements.
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by mikolo80: 4:11pm On May 14, 2016
world1:

Without implements.
how many hectares per day ploughing
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by world1(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2016
mikolo80:
how many hectares per day ploughing
Tractor is like your car, you can decided the extent you intend to use it per day once you have fuel and good operator.
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by mikolo80: 1:27am On May 15, 2016
OK how many ha per hr .Pls bear with me and my many qsns
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by world1(m): 5:39am On May 17, 2016
mikolo80:
OK how many ha per hr .Pls bear with me and my many qsns
4 ha per day.
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by mikolo80: 4:04pm On May 17, 2016
are you sure,i heard its big tractor(60hp) that is 4ha per day
pls i am consulting for a force man and i no wan see gobe o
i need to be on point with my facts and figures
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by world1(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2016
mikolo80:
are you sure,i heard its big tractor(60hp) that is 4ha per day
pls i am consulting for a force man and i no wan see gobe o
i need to be on point with my facts and figures
My brother. If you are really serious you wouldn't be consulting on the page of nairaland. You should just come to check it live on the farm.
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:30am On May 20, 2016
world1:

My brother. If you are really serious you wouldn't be consulting on the page of nairaland. You should just come to check it live on the farm.
you're right I will
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by nittene: 10:31am On May 25, 2016
world1:
Tractors have traditionally been used on farms to mechanise several agricultural tasks.
did you have a website? I am from Gombe State
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by bodieb2005(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2016
For all your Agric Equipments both refurbished and new :

http://www.bjtttrading.com/

all at reasonable prices including delivery to your doorsteps anywhere in Africa and after sales maintenance
Re: At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria by stonerex: 10:43am On May 31, 2016
@world1
Please I will like to know the cost of a 4x4 tractor suitable for plantain plantation, and prices of implements

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Cassava Starch Is Available For Sale. Delivery To Buyer / WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free / Please I Need Corn Starch Powder In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.