Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) (12170 Views)

Samsung Permanently Discontinues The Galaxy Note7 / NCC Banning Free Night Calls / MTN Suspends Age Long Free Night Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by PilotOz(m): 1:30am On Mar 16, 2016
The worst has happened, mtn just stopped their happy hour free calls.. I just tried to call and this was the notification i got.. Like what's happened to MTN? This is so not gud cos i see em loosing customers with this move. If this is their response towards the fine, then its seriously a bad move.
cc: puskin, dragnet, lalasticlala.

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Beloved4real: 1:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Hmm. Sorry about that.

*Modified*: The fine will be paid at all cost by any means possible. It started with the removal of trutalk+, now no midnight calls (for sleepless fellas). Only God knows what they gonna come up with next!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 16, 2016
PilotOz:
The worst has happened, mtn just stopped their happy hour free calls.. I just tried to call and this was the notification i got.. Like what's happened to MTN? This is so not gud cos i see em loosing customers with this move. If this is their response towards the fine, then its seriously a bad move.

Were you trying to call a girl.

You just gave every guy her number

20 Likes

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Tintinnoty(m): 1:37am On Mar 16, 2016
imagine pple still make fr33 call

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Aristotle96(m): 1:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Op thank u o... Mah save the number... WhatsApp tins on my mind cheesy grin e better be ur Edu o undecided mah just run package sharp sharp cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by PilotOz(m): 1:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Were you trying to call a girl.

You just gave every guy her number
thats my own number... i called myself to confirm and mtn started collecting frm d airtime. why would they just stop sumting that's been on for years.
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by PilotOz(m): 1:48am On Mar 16, 2016
Aristotle96:
Op thank u o... Mah save the number... WhatsApp tons on my mind cheesy grin
bad market lol.. Na my number be dat. Eya...

2 Likes

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by PilotOz(m): 1:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Tintinnoty:
imagine pple still make fr33 call
yes na, atleast u can discuss important convo, and do many other important things with it, d conference call lets me call study pals at nyt for revision, oh, its very useful ooo..

5 Likes

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Aristotle96(m): 1:55am On Mar 16, 2016
PilotOz:

bad market lol.. Na my number be dat. Eya...
so u wan try to call yo self? Why dem no go block am grin angry

7 Likes

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by firstolalekan(m): 2:25am On Mar 16, 2016
That's cool

UNA NO DEY TIRE
WHO STILL DO NIGHTCALLS SEF

11 Likes

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by firstolalekan(m): 2:25am On Mar 16, 2016
That's cool

UNA NO DEY TIRE
WHO STILL DO NIGHTCALLS SEF
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by AirstarKane(f): 2:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Oh no cry my mom will be so happy to hear this grin
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by benpedro(m): 3:02am On Mar 16, 2016
this buhari's government is full of bad news every day.people suffering and gnashing their teeth especially the poor.before now the poor could at least even with an empty stomach call their loved ones through midnight call but now not possible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by jmichlins(m): 3:09am On Mar 16, 2016
I just hope your wrong cause that midnight is very important to me especially nights that i feel like am tired of sleeping and some folks that are on night duty who use it to shield eyes from sleeping
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by AirstarKane(f): 3:09am On Mar 16, 2016
What has Buhari's government got to do with this now? Choi una comments sometimes...everything Buhari d one wey una dey do una selves plenty. go to d market and see how people are just increasing price on everything because no price control. Na Buhari turn spaghetti to 3k or pure water to N10.Nigerians work opposite of what goes up must come down, Naija own is what goes up never comes down who u wan question?
benpedro:
this buhari's government is full of bad news every day.people suffering and gnashing their teeth especially the poor.before now the poor could at least even with an empty stomach call their loved ones through midnight call but now not possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Dexema(m): 3:48am On Mar 16, 2016
this better be a lie, MTN is gonna be so ordinary just like Nitel trunk lines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Deblow: 3:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Dexema:
this better be a lie, MTN is gonna be so ordinary just like Nitel trunk lines.

It is very true!
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by afeesy(m): 4:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Trying time for MTN, the 1.04trn fine was a nail on their back and also a pay back time on the xenophobia of Nigerians residing in South Africa where MTN originated from.
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Gone are the days tho....
This is a Perfect example of the saying ''Nothing Lasts Forever''...
MTN wont try this 6 Years ago...

1 Like

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by DBossNG(m): 4:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Broke ass guys that always disturb ladies with free calls, u don hear am now?

1 Like

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by fiftynaira(m): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2016
MTN helping boys since 1960

I remba hiding under bed d Nack ma call one day ma mum had to sleep on the bed I hid under and over heard d convo I heard with d girl esp d phone intimacy part.

D least I could remba was bandages on ma head
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Why do you guys think mtn night calls is for the broke ass guys or guys that wants to chyke a girl??

Do u know as a student you can use that mtn night call to have some cool convo with guys that knows more of that course you dint understand??

Do you know doctors in Nigeria uses the mtn free night call themselves during working hours at night?

Do you know that many families when having some serious discussion can use mtn free night call to discuss matters over the phone at night while being far away from each other?? (conference call)..

As in.. .. So many thing we Nigerians could do with this free happy hours calls.... The only reason I owe this mtn sim is that function... .. I think I may now rest my sim.. ... .

Mtn.... Make una wise ooo

10 Likes

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by montezz(f): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2016
patrickdarlins:
Why do you guys think mtn night calls is for the broke ass guys or guys that wants to chyke a girl??

Do u know as a student you can use that mtn night call to have some cool convo with guys that knows more of that course you dint understand??

Do you know doctors in Nigeria uses the mtn free night call themselves during working hours at night?

Do you know that many families when having some serious discussion can use mtn free night call to discuss matters over the phone at night while being far away from each other?? (conference call)..

As in.. .. So many thing we Nigerians could do with this free happy hours calls.... The only reason I owe this mtn sim is that function... .. I think I may now rest my sim.. ... .

Mtn.... Make una wise ooo
Bar man!!! Abeg give this guy 15 bottles of Origin and 5plates of Isi ewu....no no dont worry broz,bills' on me.
@op hmmm as for me and my house,we shall port to another network. Wetin do dis mtn sef?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Can't recall the last time I did dat s**t may 7year ago
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=Aristotle96 post=43809402]Op thank u o... Mah save the number.. Werey re o
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by fowlyansh181(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2016
Those saying midnight calls is for kids and aren't important are psychos who did those very same thing in the past and think everybody is them

1 Like

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2016
since the Daura President takes oath of office we haven't hear any positive news rather it always hav been negative..
I have lost faith in this APC administration because I see it has nothing tangible to offer even in the long run
pissed off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by PilotOz(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2016
jmichlins:
I just hope your wrong cause that midnight is very important to me especially nights that i feel like am tired of sleeping and some folks that are on night duty who use it to shield eyes from sleeping
bros na true oo... No more night calls.
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by saxwizard(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2016
pple still dey do night call??.....i tot it was abolished long ago
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by csc2(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2016
PilotOz:
cc: puskin, dragnet, lalasticlala.

is still working joor, Which tariff plan are you on?
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by jmichlins(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2016
csc2:

is still working joor, Which tariff plan are you on?
guy when last did you make use of it cause i used it on saturday and will confirm it tonight

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO / 10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.