Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

It Has Been A While - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / It Has Been A While (2650 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: It Has Been A While by ArtanK(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Fulaman198:

Lol, that's funny about being mod of the romance section instead of culture section. I'll reconsider where I'll mod for in the future and put romance on the top of my list. ROFL nice one bro

The Western world has a way of trying to make Africans feel inferior with brainwashing. I'm glad that you learned so much and educated yourself so that you had enough artillery to put your teachers in their respective places. The African continent has a plethora of bright and great cultures. The people are very happy and free.

It is my opinion that you don't get the same amount of freedom in any other continent. I've lived in the United States before so I wholeheartedly know exactly where you are coming from. Africans should never feel inferior because a lot of Western media (especially U.S. media) is fabricated and made up.

Germany has a lot of issues, I agree. I'm aware of how they treat Turkish people there, so I know exactly how they would treat Somalis.

Always take heart and pride in your culture.

My other piece of advice for you is also know to place yourself beneath the feet of a beautiful woman.

Salaam brother. How's it going? It has been another hectic year.
I'm about to head back to the motherland again. I've been back in Germany for a few weeks.

I see Enlightenedsoul is not here anymore. If you're reading this walaashey, nabad iyo kheir baan ku rajeynaya. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding Nigerian Ethnic Group / Spectacular Pictures & Gist Of The National Theatre / Are Dogs Used For Sacrifice In Southwest Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.