Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue (77412 Views)

King Of Swaziland Chooses Wife, Publicly Tests Girls’ Virginity Dance Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mikeapollo: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Man lashes wife over ‘false’ virginity claims

A HARARE man whipped his wife for claiming that she was a virgin before he married her after he discovered that she was not during their honeymoon, the Civil Court has heard.

The court heard that after Shepherd Musekiwa discovered that his wife, Patricia, was not a virgin during their honeymoon and he lashed her as punishment with a whip he bought in Mbare.

Patricia was seeking a protection order against Shepherd. She also told magistrate Mrs Barbra Mateko that Shepherd had also resorted to “manufacturing” allegations against her in a bid to divorce her and bring in his girlfriend.

“I am suffering in my marriage,” Patricia said. “My husband bought a whip which he uses to assault me and I have scars on my back as proof of his abuse. He is chasing me out of our matrimonial house.

“Each time he wants to bring home his girlfriends, he manufactures allegations against me and lashes me with his whip so that I run out of the house, creating space for him and his girlfriend.

“He calls me all sorts of derogatory names and he labels me a prostitute.”

Shepherd denied the allegations.

He told the court that he has never abused his wife despite “a few marital disputes that occurred”.

“The main problem is that she lied to me that she was a virgin before I married her, only to find out that she was not after the wedding,” Shepherd said.

“She used to deny me sex before I married her saying she was saving herself for marriage but she was lying. I have never abused her in any way except that we only have marital disputes just like any other family.”

Mrs Mateko ordered Shepherd to stop abusing his wife in any way and to keep peace with her at all times.

http://www.herald.co.zw/man-lashes-wife-over-false-virginity-claims/

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by dharay99: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
mtcheeeeeww,
only whip him dey use...add belt n broom

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Asiri tu grin

If na me be that man o, Na divorce straight

Arrant Nonsense angry

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by sinaj(f): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lwkmd! cheesy

E reach to flog grin

Not evrione can take deception

33 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin grin gobe!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Pheals(f): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
dharay99:
mtcheeeeeww,
only whip him dey use...add belt n broom

a payan ni yin sir o

14 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Doubleagent008(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
funny! just funny. imagine the scenario for a second. the awkwardness at first then the man going ballistic.
this is African Magic stuff.

10 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by dharay99: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pheals:

a payan ni yin sir o

In dis case, capital YES.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Pheals(f): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
dharay99:

In dis case, capital YES.
and buhari they probe looters when there's murders

4 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
SERIOUSLY.....
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Doubleagent008:
funny! just funny. imagine the scenario for a second. the awkwardness at first then the man going ballistic.
this is African Magic stuff.
Your imagination is wild grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by dharay99: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pheals:
and buhari they probe looters when there's murders

seems u didn't read
d story very well...

4 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Good development by conclusive husband

4 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by naijaboiy: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by guente02(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
E go pain the man walai. D woman for just tell am since na, now see wetin she bring upon hersef

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Pheals(f): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
dharay99:

seems u didn't read
d story very well...
no! ....I knw u wella ,u won't read it also undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by dharay99: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pheals:
no! ....I knw u wella ,u won't read it also undecided
Wow, datz correct buh
wen i saw d topic n "she used to deny me of sex...."
That already sealed it for mi.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Pheals(f): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
dharay99:

Wow, datz correct buh
wen i saw d topic n "she used to deny me of sex...."
That already sealed it for mi.

The word sex.. ..they make your body move cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by dharay99: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pheals:
The word sex.. ..they make your body move cheesy

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
is the man a virgin himself? Why these double standard?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by lapazi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
This kind thing dey pain sha, but who virgin don help? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Doubleagent008(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
is the man a virgin himself? Why these double standard?
Nobody forced her to say 'she is saving herself for marriage' now. I believe what is hurting the man is that she misled him.

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by dancuz(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
wey the pics of her red back?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by cr7lomo: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Some women can be very stupid ooo... So what was she thinking deceiving the man into marriage... Most women are childish and most definitely selfish

19 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by MadCow1: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Michizzy(f): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
E reach to flog her...

15 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
hahahahahahaha smh the foundation of the marriage was built on lies, c*ckblocked him while dating with an excuse of saving herself only for him to discover an nnpc oil well? Yahoo boys suppose come learn how to scam from this madam.

13 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Michizzy:
E reach to flog her...
after investing money, time and much more to secure a brand new beamer that the dealer couldn't allow you to test drive and later found out that the engine is made by honda, brake is bad, throttle lost tension and the ac blows hot air. A brand new car!? What would you do to the dealer ? :-)

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yipes
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
GOD GIVE ME A VIRGIN, THE JOY OF 'TEARING THE NYLON' IS SO SWEET.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by ladyF(f): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Too bad males don't come with hymen, the ojoro no be today e start angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nienie(f): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
lmao

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Taliban Celebrate Their New US Arsenal. / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.