Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside (1169 Views)

I Need A Facebook Page For Sale Urgently / Us Adsense For Sale Urgently (not Verified) Giveaway Price / My Newly Designed Blog For Sale Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by mr2kay(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
hello nairaland i have a verified adsense account which i already even earn with for sale and i need a serious minded individual who wishes to purchase it.I am selling it due to the fact that my school just has no space for me to accomodate it anymore and i just need the moneyfor something really urgent.My price is 25k its a non hosted adsense,below is my number 08184564281 please only serious people should call.Thanks

Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
You just registered today. And your first post is to sell AdSense acc?
Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by waikiki(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Where do you stay sir?

I want to inspect

mr2kay:
hello nairaland i have a verified adsense account which i already even earn with for sale and i need a serious minded individual who wishes to purchase it.I am selling it due to the fact that my school just has no space for me to accomodate it anymore and i just need the moneyfor something really urgent.My price is 25k its a non hosted adsense,below is my number 08184564281 please only serious people should call.Thanks
Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by mr2kay(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
mikketech:
You just registered today. And your first post is to sell AdSense acc?
oga so i cant sell my adsense account anymore cause your signature says web designer,dude calm down and poke your nose someplace else please i mean no harm
Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by mr2kay(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
waikiki:
Where do you stay sir?

I want to inspect

you want to inspect what?i dont understand kindly explain
Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by 100ksalescom(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Scam alert grin

1 Like

Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by mr2kay(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2016
100ksalescom:
Scam alert grin
oga i am not forcing anybody or trying to dupe anyone the account in question is my personal account of adsense and i just need to sell as i have no use for it,anyone who is interested should call and make enquiries before purchasing it,also we can chat on whatsapp and if he/she is serious i can provide him/her screenshots of even the blog where i use the account for.This is my last post partaining scam if i wanted to scam anyone i would have just said i was selling for maybe 10k but dude like i said its my personal account that is this as in even some of my personal details are in the emails for anybody who buys it
Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by 100ksalescom(m): 3:01am On Mar 17, 2016
mr2kay:
oga i am not forcing anybody or trying to dupe anyone the account in question is my personal account of adsense and i just need to sell as i have no use for it,anyone who is interested should call and make enquiries before purchasing it,also we can chat on whatsapp and if he/she is serious i can provide him/her screenshots of even the blog where i use the account for.This is my last post partaining scam if i wanted to scam anyone i would have just said i was selling for maybe 10k but dude like i said its my personal account that is this as in even some of my personal details are in the emails for anybody who buys it

No wahala

Anyone buying should meet him face to face
Mr 2Kay kindly State your location.
Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 17, 2016
mr2kay:
oga so i cant sell my adsense account anymore cause your signature says web designer,dude calm down and poke your nose someplace else please i mean no harm
Take it easy. I just want to let you know!its going to be difficult for NL members to do business transaction with you. Considering that you just created this ID new. You will need to do a lot of talkings to convince one. That's what I meant. Anyways goodluck. Beside I forget to tell you that I also sell adsense
Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by mr2kay(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2016
mikketech:

Take it easy. I just want to let you know!its going to be difficult for NL members to do business transaction with you. Considering that you just created this ID new. You will need to do a lot of talkings to convince one. That's what I meant. Anyways goodluck. Beside I forget to tell you that I also sell adsense
and you think i dont know?i could sense it from your first post,kindly create your own thread and dont jump on mine please
Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by mr2kay(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2016
100ksalescom:

No wahala

Anyone buying should meet him face to face
Mr 2Kay kindly State your location.
lagos,Nigeria and please for anyone who would like to meet i stay towards satellite town so we could meet at the tantaliser eatery in abule ado in front of access bank.To prove am not fraud angry i just need to sell my adsense account thats all
Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by javijabor1(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2016
mr2kay:
lagos,Nigeria and please for anyone who would like to meet i stay towards satellite town so we could meet at the tantaliser eatery in abule ado in front of access bank.To prove am not fraud angry i just need to sell my adsense account thats all

My Hood cheesy grin cheesy
Now you are talking...
Has the PIN been verified?
Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by mr2kay(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2016
javijabor1:

My Hood cheesy grin cheesy
Now you are talking...
Has the PIN been verified?
since bro last year
Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by mr2kay(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Guys the account have been sold,thanks to you guys.ALso id like to give a shoutout to miketech i hope i spelt it well,well he is still one of the honest guys here on nairaland in terms of adsense and i look forward to doing bussiness with him again soon grin

1 Like

Re: Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
mr2kay:
Guys the account have been sold,thanks to you guys.ALso id like to give a shoutout to miketech i hope i spelt it well,well he is still one of the honest guys here on nairaland in terms of adsense and i look forward to doing bussiness with him again soon grin
Cool. Nice doing biz with you. You were very honest too.

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 (Six) Classified Ads Sites In Nigeria / Wordpress Plugins You Can't Do Without / How To Successfully Buy $0.99 Domain Name From Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.