Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State (54229 Views)

Accident Kills Traders In Niger State While Transporting Their Goods (Graphic) / Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by glossy6(f): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
BlackPeni5:
Wow...I'm impressed. Nairaland mods don't have to hide your posts anymore. They can now delete it without a trace. My posts have disappeared.

cheesy I opened a thread and it was deleted fiam like lightening cheesy
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by ceeceeuwa: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is no joke o!

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by nortcentrallord(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
I suspect the likes of yunusa yelow. Its not far from Northern kidnap.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by upsun: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ask Ese or Ambode
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by bughead: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Trendy247:
Have u checked all the emir's palaces?
Lolzzzz.

I guess anything number 14 do have a relationship with Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by AnanseK(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Look her up in the baby factories in those states where baby business is an industry.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by muystoy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
These useless virgin seekers again,na thunder go fire that stupid Lugard for bringing us together with these moorafuc.kers,how sweet it would have been not sharing the same nationality with those moffos

4 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Ralphdan(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Make una go find am for Emir palace.
By now emir for don collect tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
rusher14:
I'm sorry but the information for me is incomplete.

What school in Suleja does she attend?

Today's the 16th of March, she got missing on the 14th and quite speedily you've printed such flyers. That's quick and could be construed as anticipatory.

Is that the best description of her? Tall?

To a midget she might be tall, to the average basketball player she might not be considered as any of that.

We know these are touchy issues but you need to provide adequate information otherwise all you are doing is heating up what is already a tense situation.
what do u think they should have done instead of flyers?
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by nbright: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
She might have been kidnapped by the hausa muslims

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
better start asking those northerners question. Hit like if u know what i mean

4 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by CutieFloxy(f): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
justified10:
. ccall d fone numbers....u myt just b of help...

if u are seriously serious like seriously.
Would do dat ryt away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Ralphdan(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Emirs and there love for something tight grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by bughead: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
DickDastardly:
All road should lead to the nearest Emir's palace! angry
lolzz.

the day NAIRALAND have one mind.

we are all thinking the same thing!

3 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
You know, on reading this thread, I am afraid of the state of the Nigerian mind.

Most of the comments on this thread blame , without any evidence, Northerners. Infact, some are even blaming Northern traditional rulers for the supposed kidnap of the girl without any proof other than she lives in the North,and therefore the Northerners must have kidnapped her for evil purposes.

There is even a comment blaming Igbos for the kidnap. Apparently she has been taken to the East to a baby factory.

You know something, I would like to say this to everyone commenting on this thread who has blamed Northerners, Easterners and so on for this tragedy without any proof.

[size=16pt]Shame on you for telling lies and bearing false witness[/size]

and

[size=14pt]Please grow up.You are all behaving like people without home training.[/size]

Thanks.

May God grant that the missing girl be found and brought back to her parents. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why u all pointing fingers?

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by kenx1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
YES ASK THE EMIR OF KANO
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
CutieFloxy:
Would do dat ryt away
welldone..
hopefully they will find her.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
You know, on reading this thread, I am afraid of the state of the Nigerian mind.

Most of the comments on this thread blame , without any evidence, Northerners. Infact, some are even blaming Northern traditional rulers for the supposed kidnap of the girl without any proof other than she lives in the North,and therefore the Northerners must have kidnapped her for evil purposes.

There is even a comment blaming Igbos for the kidnap. Apparently she has been taken to the East to a baby factory.

You know something, I would like to say this to everyone commenting on this thread who has blamed Northerners, Easterners and so on for this tragedy without any proof.

[size=16pt]Shame on you for telling lies and bearing false witness[/size]

and

[size=14pt]Please grow up.You are all behaving like people without home training.[/size]

Thanks.

May God grant that the missing girl be found and brought back to her parents. Amen.

lol.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by LastSurvivor: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
And ur wasting your time here instead of going to kano or borno...

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by megareal: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'm already afraid for the poor girl. I pray she is found alive and intact.

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by hope4nigeria(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
CutieFloxy:
Like I saw her dis afternoon..... Like seriously
u r a suspect, release that girl now.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Emperorone(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
the rate at which girls within this age bracket are missing, methinks they are endangered species. just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Pamelayoung: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oh! Not again
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by jimmynauty: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sunofgod:
I suspect another Northern kidnapping....due to suicide bombers they're running low of females.
grin grin angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by lyricalz: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Emir of kano and yunisa pple, make una vomit dis one o

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
justified10:
lol.

I hope you won't laugh when someone accuses you falsely of being responsible for something wrong.

Good evening. And grow up.

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Beam your searchlight on the following places:
Emir of Kano's palace,
Emir of Sokoto's palace,
Any nearby Islamic centre.
And ask if any northern youth recently disappeared from the environment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by ChopBellefull(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
naso dem catch one mahfuka guy f my hood 2day wen use charm hynothise my neighbour, girl of 16yrs old. Nd na muslim guy. Him kon begin confess trash. GOD HELP WE!

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by goodvision12(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Perverts everywhere

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I hope you won't laugh when someone accuses you falsely of being responsible for something wrong.

Good evening. And grow up.
please teach me how to grow up..and tell me one reason why my lafta dey vex u?
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
justified10:
please teach me how to grow up..and tell me one reason why my lafta dey vex u?

Sorry, that is something you can only find out for your self.

Thanks and have a good evening.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.