Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Do U Think Its Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think Its Over? (2221 Views)

I Think Its Time For Me To Take A Bow / Why Do Some Nigerian Guys Think Its Hard To Have A Hot Girlfriend / Why Do Men Think Its Okay...its Not! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
My Boyfriend, after I refused to buy cigarettes for him, he removed me from his FB friends and he never contact me since them and it’s been 3 weeks now, I was always hoping he’d call but he hasn’t even this moment, Only God knows how much I miss him but I am willing to hold my horses as long as it takes for him to call me back

So my questions are:
1. Do u think he will call
2. Shud I beg him, shud I cry, shud I email him or text him
3. shud I call him and ask whats going
4. or just sit here and figure that its over between us
5. Do u really think I was just cigarettes to him
6. do u think removing me from his FB friends was just a way to say we were done
7. Shud I degrade my dignity and go after him to get those answers
8. Or Maybe let it be and forget about him
9. Is it possible that he may have a problem with his phone or something
10. Shud I ask his friends so that they can tell him I was asking about him, then run a risk of putting my reputation at stake

Only God knows how much I hate begging, even worse if it includes BFs drama, keep in mind that I cant spend a minute without thinking about him, and remember he saved my Cell numbers as ABC and the other one as XYZ on his phone book

And finally please answer the questions other than that rest assured, no one want to read Ur pointless response
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by knight4u(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
If I may ask, were you aware of his smoking habit before you started dating? When you answer this, then I can make my suggestions.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by sweetpie23: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2009
to me he's only using you
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2009
Yep, I knew he was smoking but never thought he'd ask me to buy him cigarettes, I dont smoke and I dont have problem with smokers but buying cigars for them its gotta be some kinda mission
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2009
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
chaircover:

Yes
Yes, to which one sweetie,

Dont answer this I get ur point, sorry, so u mean I dont have to do anything to find out if ur Yes is correct
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by steve49ja(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2009
chaircover:

Yes
Lol, yes to what? cheesy

@post
ABC and XYZ?? thats hilarious. . do you need glasses?? after a man stays distant from you for weeks cos of cigarette of how much, you still think you guys still on? wear ya pants, remember ya coaste-push up bra, put on make-ups and go out so a new bloke can toast you o jare instead of waiting for dry bones to rise again.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by biola44: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2009
its not over till its over grin
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by sesman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tracey121:

My Boyfriend, after I refused to buy cigarettes for him, he removed me from his FB friends and he never contact me since them and it’s been 3 weeks now, I was always hoping he’d call but he hasn’t even this moment, Only God knows how much I miss him but I am willing to hold my horses as long as it takes for him to call me back

So my questions are:
1. Do u think he will call probably will,after realising how childish he's been
2. Shud I beg him, shud I cry, shud I email him or text him nope none of the above, why do you need to beg him or cry, what for?
3. shud I call him and ask whats going   same as above, leave him
4. or just sit here and figure that its over between us
5. Do u really think I was just cigarettes to him -- probably not, they might be something more than this, probably just using cigarettes as an excuse him, dont worry you will soon find out
6. do u think removing me from his FB friends was just a way to say we were done , yep probably, another immature way of dealing with thin[/b]gs
7. [b]Shud I degrade my dignity and go after him to get those answers , i don't think you should, well not for now anyway

8. Or Maybe let it be and forget about him, if you can please do so

9. Is it possible that he may have a problem with his phone or something , do you honestly believe this theory.?  
10. Shud I ask his friends so that they can tell him I was asking about him, then run a risk of putting my reputation at stake , nope sort it out yourselves

Only God knows how much I hate begging, even worse if it includes BFs drama, keep in mind that I cant spend a minute without thinking about him, and remember he saved my Cell numbers as ABC and the other one as XYZ on his phone book  is this supposed to mean something? oh wait like your special to him, not too sure on that

And finally please answer the questions other than that rest assured, no one want to read Ur pointless response

Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
and remember he saved my Cell numbers as ABC and the other one as XYZ on his phone book is this supposed to mean something? oh wait like your special to him, not too sure on that

Well I just thought that, thats what I am to him, ABC or XYZ, the only reason u can save a person like that is bcoz u dont care, I mean ABC, XYZ, common Dude, to all the things in the world

And as for the rest of the questions I think ur right, Im gona leave him alone, he is not worth it, I dont think he ever does, I just cant blv I can be this easily forgettable, this dismissed hey, I just thought I deserved to know, maybe reasons why he wud just disappear
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2009
steve49ja:

Lol, yes to what? cheesy

@post
ABC and XYZ?? thats hilarious. . do you need glasses?? after a man stays distant from you for weeks cos of cigarette of how much, you still think you guys still on? wear ya pants, remember ya coaste-push up bra, put on make-ups and go out so a new bloke can toast you o jare instead of waiting for dry bones to rise again.

Yep It is hilarious, I mean really funny, I cudnt stop laughing myself and now my friends are calling me ABC, we just have to meet those a$$ holes dont we?
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by ITGuru3: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2009
He has been looking for a perfect fault to dump you,,,,Guess what! You had no fault he could hold onto,,,,,So he created the "BUYING OF CIGARATTE" Format and it worked for him.

Waste no time calling or begging him, just dust ya self up, He just paved way for someone far better than he is to nurture and love you for real.

I will assure you in no distant time, when he realised you had no fault on him,,,he will come begging,,,but then ofcourse it will be too late.

Thats my 2 Penny!
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by sesman(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tracey121:

Well I just thought that, thats what I am to him, ABC or XYZ, the only reason u can save a person like that is bcoz u dont care, I mean ABC, XYZ, common Dude, to all the things in the world

And as for the rest of the questions I think ur right, Im gona leave him alone, he is not worth it, I dont think he ever does, I just cant blv I can be this easily forgettable, this dismissed hey, I just thought I deserved to know, maybe reasons why he wud just disappear

am not a fan of people who are not brave or have the courage to end a relationship, how can you all of a sudden dismiss someone because they didn't buy you a gay, beggars belief really,  he is demonstrating how much you mean to him, forget about him and move on with your life, i know it will be hard, so stay strong sister  smiley
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2009
dont worry Tracey, i will be gentle with you as i know that you dont take criticism very well

1.   Do u think he will call

nope, but if he does it wont be because he missed you and it will probably be because he needs something from you(cigarettes etc)

2.   Shud I beg him, shud I cry, shud I email him or text him
yes you should have sent him an email the day he removed you from his facebook to ask him why he did that. if his reason was "silly" then you would have known that something is fishy and therefore move on with your life as to wait for someone who is not serious with you.

3.   shud I call him and ask whats going
yes you should but you have to expect the worst.

4.   or just sit here and figure that its over  between us
that is not the way to go about it because you will always wonder , what if. . . . . . .?

5.   Do u really think I was just cigarettes to him
no you was probably not JUST cigarette but the cigarette might have been what made him decide to end it with you. you dont say much about how it really happen so we cant really say

6.   do u think removing me from his FB friends was just a way to say we were done

probably, depending on how childish that person is.

7.   Shud I degrade my dignity and go after him to get those answers
if the answers bother you THAT MUCH then yes but if you can move on with your life not knowing then keep on playing the stubborn one(he might be doing the same thing on the other side)

8.   Or Maybe let it be and forget about him
its all up to you, you are the one who will have to live with it

9.   Is it possible that he may have a problem with his phone or something
where does problem with phones remove people from FB. you are just trying to make excuses for something that you already know the answer. if a person removes you from FB and suddenly doesnt ccontact you anymore then you know what the deal is, we know what the deal is so no need to pretend or make excuses for him. his email still works fine i guess.

10.   Shud I ask his friends so that they can tell him I was asking about him, then run a risk of putting my reputation at stake

you are talking about your reputation/dignity for such small thing like a person who is too proud for her own self. maybe that is what may have hurt you in that relationship. on one hand you sound a bit desperate to get back with him, on the other you sound like you think you are better than that.
if you are desperate then do not talk about dignity/reputation and think about what you want.

PS: saving you on his phone as ABC/XYZ means that he is hiding you from someone/something that has access to his phone. this is definitely NOT a nickname and more like a "code"
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
dont worry Tracey, i will be gentle with you as i know that you dont take criticism very well
I won’t agree with you coz Ur wrong

1.   Do u think he will call
nope, but if he does it wont be because he missed you and it will probably be because he needs something from you(cigarettes etc)
I’d reserve my comment

2.   Shud I beg him, shud I cry, shud I email him or text him
yes you should have sent him an email the day he removed you from his facebook to ask him why he did that. if his reason was "silly" then you would have known that something is fishy and therefore move on with your life as to wait for someone who is not serious with you.
U probably are right but I am the person who think first before acting, I don’t wana do something that will hurt my dignity, I was told I can do it with no man whatsoever at all, that means I don’t need a man to be happy or I can live perfectly without being in a r/s

3.   shud I call him and ask whats going
Not a good idea what if he…. Never mind U will crucify me anyway

4.   or just sit here and figure that its over  between us
that is not the way to go about it because you will always wonder , what if. . . . . . .?
U are right but its me we are talking about and I don’t like to appear desperate, better keep it cool and under control

5.   Do u really think I was just cigarettes to him
no you was probably not JUST cigarette but the cigarette might have been what made him decide to end it with you. you dont say much about how it really happen so we cant really say
Here is how it happened, it was his BDAY, slept over in his place, he is been using my charger for his phone and I was using my USB cable to charge mine and I took it, so there he goes was angry, in this same day I went thru his phone and found out that he saved my numbers as ABC and the other one as XYZ, I was gona take him out but after seeing that I withdrawn n I knew I hv to take my charger the idea was never to see him again, but u know how love is u can’t dismiss it over night, so the following day he was online, we chatted and I asked him to call me ABC n he said I must not take things seriously and I asked him if he was sure abt that he said YES and I changed my status on FB to single and he was offended, told him that I was only taking things and him for granted then we argue, but b4 w cud finish or go deep to fighting he told me how much he misses me and I said the same n I did really after telling myself we were done, so he asked me to buy Cigars for him and meet him in town, told him no can do, and he was persistence about it, he didn’t have phone, he didnt have a charger, I took mine, so my last msg to the chat we had was “Im not buying cigars for u” and I left it was late, so a coloured dude called me telling me he was waiting for me in the shop that he said he was gona meet me, and then I was already in the Taxi to where I stay, told him so and the next thing when I try to access his FB account the ff day, I got a msg like “Whoever only shares certain information with friends invite him” and I said OMG, I sit and think about it and I said let me pretend I didn’t see that, and until now haven’t heard from him,, So does this do the trick for u

6.   do u think removing me from his FB friends was just a way to say we were done
Reserve my comment

7.   Shud I degrade my dignity and go after him to get those answers
if the answers bother you THAT MUCH then yes but if you can move on with your life not knowing then keep on playing the stubborn one(he might be doing the same thing on the other side)
Lets leave that way hey
8.   Or Maybe let it be and forget about him
We will see about that

9.   Is it possible that he may have a problem with his phone or something
where does problem with phones remove people from FB. you are just trying to make excuses for something that you already know the answer. if a person removes you from FB and suddenly doesnt ccontact you anymore then you know what the deal is, we know what the deal is so no need to pretend or make excuses for him. his email still works fine i guess.
U are right, U know we always hope for the better, that’s how were designed

10.   Shud I ask his friends so that they can tell him I was asking about him, then run a risk of putting my reputation at stake
you are talking about your reputation/dignity for such small thing like a person who is too proud for her own self. maybe that is what may have hurt you in that relationship.  on one hand you sound a bit desperate to get back with him, on the other you sound like you think you are better than that.
if you are desperate then do not talk about dignity/reputation and think about what you want.
Yah I am desperate but does he really have to know that now when he is behaving like this

PS: saving you on his phone as ABC/XYZ means that he is hiding you from someone/something that has access to his phone. this is definitely NOT a nickname and more like a "code"
He doesn’t have a GF, I know and I am sure but maybe he has managed to track down one in the past 3 weeks

And finally Sir U got it all figured out hey
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by IFELEKE(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
Poster,
Move On, It's Over!
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2009
I won’t agree with you coz Ur wrong
ok lets not dwell on this matter, i guess people are different on that subject.

1.   Do u think he will call
I’d reserve my comment

2.   Shud I beg him, shud I cry, shud I email him or text him
U probably are right but I am the person who think first before acting, I don’t wana do something that will hurt my dignity, I was told I can do it with no man whatsoever at all, that means I don’t need a man to be happy or I can live perfectly without being in a r/s
then why asking the question at the first place if you know for certain that you will never lower yourself for anyone?! if you really believe in your above statement about not needing men to be happy then why bother even being with that man. i think you are contradicting yourself on a higher level because right now, you are definitely not happy thanks to him

3.   shud I call him and ask whats going
Not a good idea what if he…. Never mind U will crucify me anyway
hey who cares if he doesnt want you anymore, you are talking like this man is the father of your children/the man you married.
if he says he doesnt want you then you move on with your life, basta! are you not the one who said you dont need man for happiness, so why make such a big deal about something as little as this?!

4.   or just sit here and figure that its over  between us
U are right but its me we are talking about and I don’t like to appear desperate, better keep it cool and under control
BEING cool and under control and PRETENDING to be cool and under control is two different things. you care TOO MUCH about what people would think and not about the important part here.just imagine if the person you are dating is as stubborn as you? if that person didnt want to look desperate too or didnt want to loose their "dignity". you would go nowhere. if that is what you want to do then do it and to hell with what people think. be in charge of your life and dont let stupidity like this ruin what may be something great.

5.   Do u really think I was just cigarettes to him
Here is how it happened, it was his BDAY, slept over in his place, he is been using my charger for his phone and I was using my USB cable to charge mine and I took it, so there he goes was angry, in this same day I went thru his phone and found out that he saved my numbers as ABC and the other one as XYZ, I was gona take him out but after seeing that I withdrawn n I knew I hv to take my charger the idea was never to see him again, but u know how love is u can’t dismiss it over night, so the following day he was online, we chatted and I asked him to call me ABC n he said I must not take things seriously and I asked him if he was sure abt that he said YES and I changed my status on FB to single and he was offended, told him that I was only taking things and him for granted then we argue, but b4 w cud finish or go deep to fighting he told me how much he misses me and I said the same n I did really after telling myself we were done, so he asked me to buy Cigars for him and meet him in town, told him no can do, and he was persistence about it, he didn’t have phone, he didnt have a charger, I took mine, so my last msg to the chat we had was “Im not buying cigars for u” and I left it was late, so a coloured dude called me telling me he was waiting for me in the shop that he said he was gona meet me, and then I was already in the Taxi to where I stay, told him so and the next thing when I try to access his FB account the ff day, I got a msg like “Whoever only shares certain information with friends invite him” and I said OMG, I sit and think about it and I said let me pretend I didn’t see that, and until now haven’t heard from him,, So does this do the trick for u
well first you looked in his phone and we all know how some men can be quite sensitive about that issue, then you took the charger knowing that this guy was so broke he couldnt buy one, then if i understand you correctly, you didnt want to see him again and was leaving for good. yet you say afterwards that you love/care for him and cant spend a minute without thinking about him. what do you want?! you either want to be with him or you dont and if you do, then stop pretending to be what you are not.

6.   do u think removing me from his FB friends was just a way to say we were done
Reserve my comment

7.   Shud I degrade my dignity and go after him to get those answers
Lets leave that way hey

8.   Or Maybe let it be and forget about him
We will see about that
i mean you are confused, you want him, you dont want to show him, you dont want to be seen as WHAT YOU ARE. this way you will never succeed in relationship. dont be afraid to show who you truly are if you care that much about someone. being too proud will only get you lonely and by yourself. at least if that guy doesnt want to be with you then let him know exactly what he is going to miss.

9.   Is it possible that he may have a problem with his phone or something
U are right, U know we always hope for the better, that’s how were designed

10.   Shud I ask his friends so that they can tell him I was asking about him, then run a risk of putting my reputation at stake
you are talking about your reputation/dignity for such small thing like a person who is too proud for her own self. maybe that is what may have hurt you in that relationship.  on one hand you sound a bit desperate to get back with him, on the other you sound like you think you are better than that.
Yah I am desperate but does he really have to know that now when he is behaving like this
well since you were planning on leaving and not seeing him again , i concur that you are just as bad as he is and that he is doing exactly what you did/do.

He doesn’t have a GF, I know and I am sure but maybe he has managed to track down one in the past 3 weeks
well the code was in place before you sneak into his phone so there is something fishy about someone putting you down on his phone as abc/xyz.
just because you dont see anyone around him, doesnt mean there is no one there. you can never be 100% sure that there is no one even if you were living with him.

And finally Sir U got it all figured out hey
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by TheSeeker(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2009
MrBrownJay has said all I'd have said and more.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by caliber(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2009
@ Thread Starter: I sense some haughtiness in u,

and for one with this kind of emotional dilemma, such an attitude is very confusing,

you tend to sound very intelligent atimes then very opposite most times

I would have tot the answer to this was very obvious, but then women tend to be more emotional than rational

so if u need telling listen to the lovel NairaLanders,

and trying to regulate the type of responses ur topic generates is not the NairaLand way,

when you piss in the wind, be prepared to have thrown at you, grin

word is bond!!!!!!
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Nautillus(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2009
Just walk away . . .NOW ! ! ! !
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Winnergal(f): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2009
I wouldn't call him , . . I loveeee my pride . . .
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Winnergal(f): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2009
It's over divided by over(over OVER over)
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by oyinda3(f): 4:39am On Jul 22, 2009

I went thru his phone and found out that he saved my numbers as ABC and the other one as XYZ,

sounds like one of those superficial "relationships" to me 
was this a serious relationship or just a fling? or u just wanted the relationship status on FB and didn't really care if it was an asshole ur dating? 

I took mine, so my last msg to the chat we had was “Im not buying cigars for u” and I left it was late, so a coloured dude called me telling me he was waiting for me in the shop

coloured dude? where do u live?

on one hand you sound a bit desperate to get back with him, on the other you sound like you think you are better than that.

gosh ur so stupid i must say. if ur so desperate as u say, then just BUY HIM THE CIGARS   
sounds like the guy doesn't want u anyways. i will advice u to take ur desperate self n move on to the next asshole.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by SeanT21(f): 5:26am On Jul 22, 2009
Over a freaking cigarette undecided
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by C2H5OH(f): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2009
Seriously now? Are you dating a man or a little boy. This boy had the guts to break up with you over mere cigarettes and you're asking if you should run after him begging to be with him.

I personally think you can do better than a dude like that but what do I know.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2009
Let him go.
Don't waste your time, let him do his thing.
Don't let the cigarette butt burn you.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

So my questions are:
1. Do u think he will call- I don't know
2. Shud I beg him, shud I cry, shud I email him or text him- don't dare cry girl
3. shud I call him and ask whats going- yes that may be a good ideal
4. or just sit here and figure that its over between us- do not just sit there no way ask him, but do not beg him
5. Do u really think I was just cigarettes to him- you shouldn't have bought ciga for him in the first place
6. do u think removing me from his FB friends was just a way to say we were done- that says something indeed
7. Shud I degrade my dignity and go after him to get those answers- just call him once and ask do not go after him
8. Or Maybe let it be and forget about him- no call and find out
9. Is it possible that he may have a problem with his phone or something- no ideal you call and find out
10. Shud I ask his friends so that they can tell him I was asking about him, then run a risk of putting my reputation at stake - do not ask any of his friends
Only God knows how much I hate begging, even worse if it includes BFs drama, keep in mind that I cant spend a minute without thinking about him, and remember he saved my Cell numbers as ABC and the other one as XYZ on his phone book

Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2009
are you using your money to buy him cigarettes or does he send you on errands to buy cigarettes?

Not that it matters anyway. If your boyfriend can throw a hissy fit over cigarettes, then ideally you should consider yourself well rid of him.

But love can make people do funny things, I know.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

But love can make people do funny things, I know.

And that's what I have learned in the past 40 yrs of my life hey
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

are you using your money to buy him cigarettes or does he send you on errands to buy cigarettes?
Yep I was, I bought him once and it was his BDay and now he just assumed that I will buy him again, tough luck
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2009
Winnergal:

I wouldn't call him , . . I loveeee my pride . . .
Me too girl, there are more important things than life itself and one of those things for me is My PRIDE,
I know I am an overegoed B1tch and sometimes my pride saves me from unnecessary discomforting situations
Can u imagine belittling myself over some wretched-miserable-a$$-hole who doesn't even know what he want
himself, please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closed / Igbo Men Stop Dating Fat Oyibo Women / In A Dilemma!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.