Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria (4628 Views)

Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki / Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria / Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by Aleora(f): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Donald Triump campaign against Nigeria

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by Khd95(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
The world is not for racist,trump does not fit in this world!
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by thesicilian: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
You guys should leave this Trump guy alone. Do you know that the amount he spends on advertising is way less than all the other candidates? And that's because everyone else is doing his advertising for him, with all the Trump this, Trump that everywhere
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
ok
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by anwe: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
But he is saying the truth. the truth they say is not sugar coated.
If this country was well managed show me a Nigerian who want to live in America except vacation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by Leboska(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
This man will surely win. I pity the Arab coalition this fool buhari joined.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by oganology33(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
There is one rare taste called Bittersweet.
Dat's wen the truth's coming out from the mouth of a mad man.
What he said is the truth but I wld have taken it seriously coming from a sane person.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by Leobrain(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Unfortunately, that's the bitter truth. Nigerians looting themselves to enrich the economy of their slave masters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by ellechrystal(f): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
thesicilian:
You guys should leave this Trump guy alone. Do you know that the amount he spends on advertising is way less than all the other candidates? And that's because everyone else is doing his advertising for him, with all the Trump this, Trump that everywhere
Y can't the Trump leave people alone? . the more he mentions races, the more people ve things to say about him.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by mrsaint108: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Can't he campaign without highlighting races in his hate speech. sad
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by gabbytabby: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Leboska:
This man will surely win. I pity the Arab coalition this fool buhari joined.

If he wins it will be the beginning of world war 3 cos the US will implode cos people will go after each other. Germany under Hitler will be child's play.

Check it if he wins the Republican nomination sale of assault rifles will skyrocket.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by chynie: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
True talk
Is he lying

1 Like

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by Okeycima: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by dasparrow: 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
chynie:
True talk
Is he lying

No, sadly, he is saying the truth. However, it does not take away from the fact that the man is a bigot and has literally made all manners of inciteful comments about minorities in the USA including immigrants and muslims. The world has become a global village. If that is how trump is planning on leading the USA by making all manners of inciteful remarks, then I can only wish that country (USA) all the best. Thank God I don't live in America anymore so wetin consign me? Its the good friends I left behind who are non-american that I feel sorry for should this man win.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 17, 2016
dasparrow:

No, sadly, he is saying the truth. However, it does not take away from the fact that the man is a bigot and has literally made all manners of inciteful comments about minorities in the USA including immigrants and muslims. The world has become a global village. If that is how trump is planning on leading the USA by making all manners of inciteful remarks, then I can only wish that country (USA) all the best. Thank God I don't live in America anymore so wetin consign me? Its the good friends I left behind who are non-american that I feel sorry for should this man win.
TRUMP IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. If a Nigerian can standwith Buhari then #ISTANDWITHTRUMP!

7 Likes

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by CzarChris(m): 5:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Trump my man, I pray he wins.

Let's tell ourselves the truth, that man is exactly what the US and the World needs right now.

1 Like

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by uniklinkum(m): 5:26am On Mar 17, 2016
CzarChris:
Trump my man, I pray he wins.

Let's tell ourselves the truth, that man is exactly what the US and the World needs right now.

Wow!!!! Please explain?? By carpet bombing Iran, building wall to prevent Mexicans and deporting Nigerians and Kenyans plus banning Muslims. Did you exchange your brain for balls of akara.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by matrix199(m): 5:29am On Mar 17, 2016
anwe:

If this country was well managed show me a Nigerian who want to live in America except vacation

Are there no Americans living and working in Nigeria? S.A? And other countries? Does it mean America isn't well managed?

Trump is just leveraging on the islamophobia, and the xenophobia, most white americans have, as his campaign strategy in becoming the United States president.

Where is TB Joshua when you would need him to prophesize against Trump winning?! Where are the so called mountain movers, miracle makers, David Oyedepo, chris oyakhilome?
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by CzarChris(m): 5:31am On Mar 17, 2016
uniklinkum:

Wow!!!! Please explain?? By carpet bombing Iran, building wall to prevent Mexican and deporting Nigerians and Kenyans plus banning Muslims. Did you exchange your brains for balls of akara.
must you insult someone else for for having a different view /opinion from yours? I would have made my points clear to you, but no need replying a kid that has zero home training. I don't blame you, I blame your parents for not taking their duties seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by uniklinkum(m): 5:36am On Mar 17, 2016
CzarChris:
must you insult someone else for for having a different view /opinion from yours? I would have made my points clear to you, but no need replying a kid that has zero home training. I don't blame you, I blame your parents for not taking their duties seriously.

Back off ol man, it only requires IQ on the negation of the integer to support the most despicable racist and unintelligent whiff like trump. You examplify all those iddiots throwing punches and swinging at trump rallies. And about your home training and parent swipe, save your bullshot niggar. We know you are a product of beer drinking homoerotic losers.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by CzarChris(m): 5:49am On Mar 17, 2016
uniklinkum:

Are you through? Keep displaying your lack of manners, it will surely take you far.

Now look at yourself, you are here throwing insults over an issue you have zero power over.

Even Ben Carson has seen the wisdom in a Trump presidency, and you are throwing tantrums on NL cheesy grin cheesy

Kwantinue

2 Likes

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by uniklinkum(m): 5:56am On Mar 17, 2016
CzarChris:
Are you through? Keep displaying your lack of manners, it will surely take you far.

Now look at yourself, you are here throwing insults over an issue you have zero power over.

Even Ben Carson has seen the wisdom in a Trump presidency, and you are throwing tantrums on NL cheesy grin cheesy

Kwantinue

What intelligence?? Ben Carson is a flip flopping loser like Hillary Clinton. Go look at Macro Rubio backing out speech and get wisdom about the temporary trump appeal. Americans can forgive one on anything but not on racial slurs. Same issue in 1968 and the hate peddling presidential candidate was shot. Even if all white should vote trump, he still need 35% of Latinos and 30% of black vote, will he get it from the moon. Please what are trump policies on trade, education and securing the finances of the middle class. Does he even understand nafta, tipp and other trade policies. His only selling point are the hate speech and appealing to brain dead white supremacists and far right extremists.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by blazer234: 6:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Aleora:
Donald Triump campaign against Nigeria

Are you just seeing this? He made this statement several months ago and it had been posted twice on nairaland already as topic. Abeg us rest and move to other things.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 17, 2016
uniklinkum:

Back off ol man, it only requires IQ on the negation of the integer to support the most despicable racist and unintelligent whiff like trump. You examplify all those iddiots throwing punches and swinging at trump rallies. And about your home training and parent swipe, save your bullshot niggar. We know you are a product of beer drinking homoerotic losers.

Unintelligent? Trumps IQ is at 156
That is genius level, plus his a billionaire for godsake, how can u even call him a loser? You will never be as rich as trump in whatever alternate timeline you spawn. Fvcking bernie sanders followers try to shot up a trump rally, go to twitter there are death threats (alot of them) towards trump and his family. Trumps supporters are usually white nationalist seeking to preserve their culture, i think its high time everyone stop depending on big brother USA and try to develop and compete with them.

1 Like

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by uniklinkum(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Unintelligent? Trumps IQ is at 156
That is genius level, plus his a billionaire for godsake, how can u even call him a loser? You will never be as rich as trump in whatever alternate timeline you spawn. Fvcking bernie sanders followers try to shot up a trump rally, go to twitter there are death threats (alot of them) towards trump and his family. Trumps supporters are usually white nationalist seeking to preserve their culture, i think its high time everyone stop depending on big brother USA and try to develop and compete with them.

If been intelligent is filling for bankruptcy four times and losing 75% of your inheritance, I don't want any of it. Trump have more failed businesses than an im..becile. where is trump water, vodka, perfume lines and oil gas businesses today? Lost by the unintelligent whiff. Ya, we Bernie guys have been threatening violence?? Unlike the loser trump, we have not been throwing sucker punches at our campaigns and Bernie have not promise to pay legal fee of peeps publicly assaulting protesters. You must have been fed with loads of Alex Jones conspiracy craps to come spew this hogwash. All the neo cons and nwo bullshit are because Obama was the potus. The fu...cking gops can cry for all I care, they have used the Senate to block all Obama proposal, almost disrupt the government with there sick tea party movement. And the myopic iddiot would never tell us how bad there fellow gop loser Bush left the economy. David duke grand wizard of kkk too wanna preserve his culture, it baffles me the kind of unintelligent priccks that populate this space.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by ziccoit: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2016
There is a single reason I would pray this stup1d 1diot becomes the next American president. So that Americans can learn how stupid they have been and China can become the world power. Enough of America ruining the world.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by blackpanda: 6:37am On Mar 17, 2016
anwe:

But if america is so perfect, why are they accepting the looted funds?? Why is there poverty and slavery there?? Why do kids open gun fire on their classmates for no reason??

It is not for donald trump to open mouth and spew rubbish cos all countries have their challenges. America also has corruption, racist and hate issues. They shld deal with theirs before pointing fingers!

1 Like

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by CzarChris(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2016
uniklinkum:

What intelligence?? Ben Carson is a flip flopping loser like Hillary Clinton. Go look at Macro Rubio backing out speech and get wisdom about the temporary trump appeal. Americans can forgive one on anything but not on racial slurs. Same issue in 1968 and the hate peddling presidential candidate was shot. Even if all white should vote trump, he still need 35% of Latinos and 30% of black vote, will he get it from the moon. Please what are trump policies on trade, education and securing the finances of the middle class. Does he even understand nafta, tipp and other trade policies. His only selling point are the hate speech and appealing to brain dead white supremacists and far right extremists.
to be totally honest with you, if I wanted to commit suicide, I'll simply climb up a table and fall to your IQ level. Tell me if what Trump said about African leaders and nigeria in particular are lies? America foolishly made Iran a power in the Arabia by killing Sadam, gaddafi and sponsoring the Arab raising. Look at what is happening in Yemen and Syria. ISIS is killing the international crude oil price, don't tell me America doesn't know the people buying those oil. America has become weak. What about Obamacare? that shiii*t is hogwash. Take a look at the immigration crisis in Europe.
You talked about his stance on immigration, I agree with him on that. It's time citizens started holding their government/leaders responsible, so that they can sit up, rather than a PhD holder running to America to wash plates and deadbodies to earn a quick dollar.

Trump is the answer!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by uniklinkum(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2016
CzarChris:
to be totally honest with you, if I wanted to commit suicide, I'll simply climb up a table and fall to your IQ level. Tell me if what Trump said about African leaders and nigeria in particular are lies? America foolishly made Iran a power in the Arabia by killing Sadam, gaddafi and sponsoring the Arab raising. Look at what is happening in Yemen and Syria. ISIS is killing the international crude oil price, don't tell me America doesn't know the people buying those oil. America has become weak. What about Obamacare? that shiii*t is hogwash. Take a look at the immigration crisis in Europe.
You talked about his stance on immigration, I agree with him on that. It's time citizens started holding their government/leaders responsible, so that they can sit up, rather than a PhD holder running to America to wash plates and deadbodies to earn a quick dollar.

Trump is the answer!!

You just exposed yourself as daft as trump, who started the wars in the middle east?? Gop's George w Bush. Please where are the empirical facts to all the jargons you just spewed from your rectum. America made Iran great by killing saddam, like wtf. With American several economic bans on Iran and numerous trade ban to ease them of the nuclear prospecting ambitions. Anyway I know it's below you brain power, you can Google military contract outsourcing, war reconstruction effect to and false flags the war in Iraq. Isis killing international crude oil prices Wow!!! I need to dumb it down to come to your level, international oil prices are down not because of Isis my niggar again you can Google fracking and altantic oil drilling for more knowledge. I live in Germany, and the immigration shiit is blown out of proportion by right wing extremists like frau apfel, Marie le pen and the ukip thugs. Obamacare is hogwash!!!! Wow.. you dumber than a wood mate. America is the only industrialized nations without an encompassing health care system and you call obamacare hogwash.. 83 euros cover all my medical expenses every month, and it's compulsory for all German residence and ditto for UK and all Scandinavian countries while Canada have a comprehensive free health system. Your last point is useless as a used menstrual pad, you can also Google falling down the lines to understand that phenomenon. You don't even understand what's happening in Yemen and sharia, again you can Google sunni and Shia islam struggle to help your Kilimanjaro sized ignorance.
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by ednut1(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Confirmed hoax
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by Bawsse(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2016
G
Re: Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria by drss(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Khd95:
The world is not for racist,trump does not fit in this world!
trump is america's choice weda u like am or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja / Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter / Sokoto People Join Queue With The Aim Of Voting Atiku Tomorrow (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.