Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49699 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Breaking up can be a very painful thing especially when you have invested so much emotions into the affair and if a guy says he is really done i guess the lady has no choice but to move on and hope for a better union but there are some ladies who have this mindset that they can just call off a union whenever they dim fit and for these set of ladies please get this straight;When you say "im done" for whatever reason,in most cases,the guy will be like "wow at last i have the freedom to be with a fresh chic"

The bitter truth is that no matter how super sexy you may look,after a considerably "long" union,most married men and guys in committed relationship secretly fantasize about being with a fresh lady without the complication of double dating or polygamy and it will take a man who truly loves his woman to make the slightest effort to make her stay if she opts for a break because most niggas are always excited when they have the chance to freely be with another fresh chic but many ladies fail to realize this.

As a lady please understand that you cant keep changing guys like a piece of cloth ans the more the guys you date,the lower your value among the male folks.

So ladies please think deep before starting any affair because it is totally foolish for you to break up with a guy after he has explored all your nooks and crannies and the hard fact is that no matter how the new guy seem to be unmindful of your past,no guy wants a lady who have been ransacked and laid by many men so i beg you once more,think before going into that union and stop serving your body as sample and latter say "you are done" after being seriously done by the guy.

The epitome of this piece is that its better not to be in a relationship at all than to jump from one man to another. This is not about advising any lady to stay in an abusive union but this is just the simple truth

Abeg think.

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thrash undecided

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by halfricanadian(f): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thank u noted grin

Lessons for my daughters tank u

Training skills cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
But there are most guyz who commit suicide or harm their long time girlfriends after she dump them.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
But there are most guyz who commit suicide or harm their long time girlfriends after she dump them.

5 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Bhella5(m): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Toks2008 here is a free advice, wear ya helmet. The bashers are coming for ya head.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Love Machine:
But there are most guyz who commit suicide or harm the long time girlfriends after she dump them.

That was why i used "most cases" because i know we have jerks in the name of men who will go as far as killing themselves because if they wait a little more patiently,they will realize that no lady has the monopoly of beauty and virtues no matter how goos.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bhella5:
Toks2008 here is a free advice, wear ya helmet. The bashers are coming for ya head.

This is a fact that is very very glaring so its their choice to acept it or reject it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by kwencypresh(f): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bhella5:
lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ronald4lif(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

223 Likes 25 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by LouisBERG: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nice piece....
#caLLmeBERG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by halfricanadian(f): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just coz she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talk about women being 'ransacked' and never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

cry cry some one to defend ladies

23 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just coz she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talk about women being 'ransacked' and never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

Awon puma ti de.

In your myopic world, you keep juxtaposing men and women together in terms of sexual decency and that is why people like you will forever be jerks for women.

Of what use is it when a lady keeps jumping from one man to another and after been laid by these men she now realizes they are not good for her? Dude think with your brain.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by KillJoy62(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Y are u exposing our secret. It was meant to be a top secret cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Bhella5(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Toks2008:

This is a fact that is very very glaring so its their choice to acept it or reject it.
freedom after speech is not a guarantee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ivyT(f): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Toks2008:
Breaking up can be a very painful thing especially when you have invested so much emotions into the affair but nevertheless,When a lady says "im done" for whatever reason,in most cases,the guy will be like "wow at last i have the freedom to be with a fresh chic"

After a considerably "long" union,most married men and guys in committed relationship secretly fantasize about being with a fresh lady without the complication of double dating or polygamy and it will take a man who truly loves his woman to make the slightest effort to make her stay if she opts for a break because most niggas are always excited when they have the chance to freely be with another fresh chic but many ladies fail to realize this.

Even those who make effort to make a lady stay with them tend to realize latter that they were actually spoiling their chance of starting all over with another new lady which in itself is an exciting feeling but the lady on the other hand usually do not understand that the more the guys she dates,the less respected she will be among the male folks.

So ladies please think deep before starting any affair because it is totally foolish for you to break up with a guy after he has explored all your nooks and crannies and the hard fact is that no matter how the new guy seem to be unmindful of your past,no guy wants a lady who have been ransacked by many men so i beg you once more,think before going into that union and stop serving your body as sample and latter say "you are done" after being seriously done by the guy.

It is better not to be in a relationship at all than to jump from one man to another and it is better to be a single lady for life rather than be a divorcee.

Abeg think and stop fooling yourself.

Word!

Op is 100% right

20 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biazarre(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

. then start war of propaganda against dis jingoism.... dis grammar gan is too much... arrrggghh..grin

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
ivyT:

Word!

Op is 100% right

I tot some wrote that ladies will come for my head after reading this.

By the way is lalasticlala still a mod on nland?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by megareal: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
What the heck you talking 'bout? So you should stay in a relationship that clearly ain't working just cos you don't want to be termed 'ransacked '?

33 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by refiner(f): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
make I pitch my tent here,incase it reaches front page....e no dey hard dem!undecided

buh related to d topic I fink I go wif d op!

4 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by pet4ril(f): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
It's vice-versa.
So also is the ladies when a guy say its over.
No big deal, life goes on

16 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by MissSlimbody(f): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Op, your foolishness is legendary.

No offense angry

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by refiner(f): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
make I pitch my tent here,incase it reaches front page....e no dey hard dem!undecided

buh related to d topic I fink I go wif d op!

sex does not mean love!...its better to remain single Dan cry foul after been used by d opp sex all in d name if being in a relationship!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Justeenaleo(f): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Toks2008:
Breaking up can be a very painful thing especially when you have invested so much emotions into the affair and if a guy says he is really done i guess the lady has no choice but to move on and hope for a better union but there are some ladies who have this mindset that they can just call off a union whenever they dim fit and for these set of ladies please get this straight;When you say "im done" for whatever reason,in most cases,the guy will be like "wow at last i have the freedom to be with a fresh chic"

The bitter truth is that no matter how super sexy you may look,after a considerably "long" union,most married men and guys in committed relationship secretly fantasize about being with a fresh lady without the complication of double dating or polygamy and it will take a man who truly loves his woman to make the slightest effort to make her stay if she opts for a break because most niggas are always excited when they have the chance to freely be with another fresh chic but many ladies fail to realize this.

Even those who make effort to make a lady stay with them tend to realize latter that they were actually spoiling their chance of starting all over with another new lady which in itself is an exciting feeling but the lady on the other hand usually do not understand that the more the guys she dates,the less respected she will be among the male folks.

So ladies please think deep before starting any affair because it is totally foolish for you to break up with a guy after he has explored all your nooks and crannies and the hard fact is that no matter how the new guy seem to be unmindful of your past,no guy wants a lady who have been ransacked by many men so i beg you once more,think before going into that union and stop serving your body as sample and latter say "you are done" after being seriously done by the guy.

It is better not to be in a relationship at all than to jump from one man to another and it is better to be a single lady for life rather than be a divorcee.

Abeg think and stop fooling yourself.
Rubbish

43 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
At it again undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Omotayor123(f): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
On point... I don't know what some ladies sees in having numerous 'Ex' like it's an achievement. Some will even go as far as dating a man they can NEVER Marry cry smh!

If not for one thing, they should pity the man that will end up carrying them as wife!

***Make guys too stop toying with ladies heart like they are playing Chess. embarassed

I hope they learn. cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
refiner:

sex does not mean love!...its better to remain single Dan cry foul after been used by d opp sex all in d name if being in a relationship!
Amen!!
But you could just date fer the fun of it
an never get into anything serious.
That's what I do.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
On point... I don't know what some ladies sees in having numerous 'Ex' like it's an achievement. Some will even go as far as dating a man they can NEVER Marry cry smh!

If not for one thing, they should pity the man that will end up carrying them as wife!

I hope they learn. cool
Justeenaleo:

Rubbish
ivyT:

Word!
Op is 100% right
MissSlimbody:
Op, your foolishness is legendary.
No offense angry

This is why i love Nairaland.

4 comments
4 ladies
Different stand view.
WOW! so so interesting.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Omotayor123(f): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Amen!! But you could just date fer the fun of it an never get into anything serious. That's what I do.
On point!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Omotayor123:

***Make guys too stop toying with ladies heart like they are playing Chess. embarassed

I hope they learn. cool

Ladies dont realize that the reason why we have many divorce and breakups is because of the ex factor.

You date John and after john have done you inside out,you leave him to be with jude and then juse does his own and you say Jude is also not it and then you move on to John....

Jude and John happens to be friends and then your guess is as good as mone, two guys discussing your folly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by refiner(f): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Amen!! But you could just date fer the fun of it an never get into anything serious. That's what I do.
don't u fink u are playing wif his hrt?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biazarre(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
now its happening again..... da wolfs are here... men in d house, run for yah life!!!!! grin

Mr op wy u come start dis war again tonight?.... don't u listen to news? haven't u heard wat d senate did to their bill? now here u ar, adding salt to fresh wound....grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.