Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off (1970 Views)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / What This Woman Did To Her Husband After She Caught Him Cheating Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by missKiffy(f): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
I came across this snapshot online and it's quite an interesting question, but am throwing it open, it's not restricted to the ladies alone, guys feel free to comment as well. If you catch your partner cheating a night before the wedding, will you call it off? as for me, hell yeah, I will call it off embarassed cry

Lalasticlala pls let's get more opinions embarassed

Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by odimbannamdi(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Well, its dependent on a lot of things.

Last night as a bachelor or spinster is usually characterized with lots of drinking and getting high. So unless the person you caught pants down with your partner has been a suspect, then the romp with the random chick or guy may just have been the aftermath of highness...

Otherwise, like i said, then there may be sufficient grounds to put the wedding on hold pending when things are resolved
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
[size=15pt]What are bachelors eve for?!! undecided undecided

bang the random bit*ch like its ur last

cos it really ur last[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by halfricanadian(f): 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
It depends sha

Most will tink i wont bt i av a suprising kind of nature

If i love him deep rooted deep deep rooted i will accept him bt only if he promised to b a great hubby nd father
But if im nt deep rooted i will show him d exit nd dab as he leaves as a sign of a bow
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why should i call it off

It was just a night

1 Like

Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by megareal: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hell yea. No second chances with cheats.

1 Like

Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by LuveU2(f): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
If he is very cute and endowed downstairs i wont call it off smileywink

1 Like

Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'll DEFINITELY call it off.
I don't need to fool myself

1 Like

Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by sinaj(f): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
It will hurt me pretty bad embarassed

But what will happen to my family nd friends.

I think d disappointment will hurt more cry

Xo I won't call it off.

2 Likes

Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by odimbannamdi(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
It depends sha

If i love him deep rooted deep deep rooted i will accept him bt only if he promised to b a great hubby nd father
But if im nt deep rooted i will show him d exit nd dab as he leaves as a sign of a bow

Please, how would you define "deep deep rooted" and "not deep rooted"?

By the way, the speed at which nairalanders reply romance related questions eh!
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by borngeologist(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
am goona fool her for a while, before fucking the bitch out of my life
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Ojestas(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
No. . Just that i d look for another impromptu bride. .
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by halfricanadian(f): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Please, how would you define "deep deep rooted" and "not deep rooted"?

By the way, the speed at which nairalanders reply romance related questions eh!

Deep rooted means i av planned my future with u

I have thought of it severally wat i wanna do d future with him
i dont just see myself without him in d future it means he is a need cant do without

Not deep rooted i just day dream bou him just wish he was in d future with me for future sake means he is a want nd if i cant have him i look for anoda

1 Like

Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Yksoul(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
No Second Chance According To Matthew19, No Man Shall Put His Wife Away Except It Be For Fornication
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by joshuamoses101(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:

Xo I won't call it off.
ahba,sinaj are u sleepy?how can u say sumthing like thismarry sumone who cheated on ya wedding night;there not even an excuse to justify such an action;;me marry u?tah i rather stay unmarried
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by sinaj(f): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
joshuamoses101:
ahba,sinaj are u sleepy?how can u say sumthing like thismarry sumone who cheated on ya wedding night;there not even an excuse to justify such an action;;me marry u?tah i rather stay unmarried
yea m sure 98% guyz will call off the wedding, but it's not so with women coz they can absorb the shock better dan u guyz.

Throwing off months of courtship to d wind coz of a silly mistake?

If he feels remorseful, I will forgive him.

After all it Rains everywhere sad

It all bolls down to individual difference tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by fistonati(m): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Try am and discover later that you are the loser. But not gallant one
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
I won't , but .......
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by odimbannamdi(m): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Deep rooted means i av planned my future with u

I have thought of it severally wat i wanna do d future with him
i dont just see myself without him in d future it means he is a need cant do without

Not deep rooted i just day dream bou him just wish he was in d future with me for future sake means he is a want nd if i cant have him i look for anoda

you strike me as someone who knows exactly what she wants, unlike most gals out there.
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Adasun(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
not under the influence of alchohol,rape.well we go our seperate ways silently
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by halfricanadian(f): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
odimbannamdi:

you strike me as someone who knows exactly what she wants, unlike most gals out there.

shocked embarassed thank u smiley u strike me too cos u are d guys dat go for girls with directions nd purpose
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by joshuamoses101(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:
yea m sure 98% guyz will call off the wedding, but it's not so with women coz they can absorb the shock better dan u guyz.

make it 99.3% nd wats dat abt mistake,i.p.o sumtin that was done @such a time,hmm he don tay wen d cheating start,u probably nd most likely were too blind in luv to see it..nd if i luv her like crazy,i swear i fit shoot both her nd d nigga or give dem both a scare dey will never 4get infact anybody wen even try advice me ma take her back might share dsame fate or lose my friendship
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by xmileeasy: 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
If he or she can cheat before the wedding, they will definitely cheat in the marriage. Better walk awa
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by odimbannamdi(m): 1:54am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked embarassed thank u smiley u strike me too cos u are d guys dat go for girls with directions nd purpose

**smiles** thanks for the compliment. In a world as dynamic ours, it would be suicidal for a man to wife a bimbo.

Meanwhile, has he forgiven you? hope u grab
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by halfricanadian(f): 1:58am On Mar 17, 2016
odimbannamdi:

**smiles** thanks for the compliment. In a world as dynamic ours, it would be suicidal for a man to wife a bimbo.

Meanwhile, has he forgiven you? hope u grab

He? I av left he long time ago

I wish he d best if he hasnt forgiven me

I wanna have a good life grin nd gain all i lost bck double period!!!
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by coolh3ad(m): 2:27am On Mar 17, 2016
sinaj:

Xo I won't call it off.

Who is getting married to the guy??.. You or your "Family and friends"?
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by coolh3ad(m): 2:32am On Mar 17, 2016
See question?...Why won't I call it off when no bi say we do "blood covenant"....The partner must get mind to cheat on me a night to our wedding...That partner fit even kill person sef....
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 17, 2016
I would.
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Joy1706(f): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2016
sinaj:

Speak for yourself and not for 'women'. I have no shock absorber abeg.

5 years down the line, no family or friend would be able to alleviate the torture of a randy husband. And just cos he promises to be a good hubby does not mean he'll keep his promise

1 Like

Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Sexytemi(f): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Its bachelor's eve ain't it?, i might get annoyed at that moment, but come thats is his last se.x outside na, cox after marriage na me and him all d way, i cant deny him that....so hell yes am going ahead with the wedding, would even invite the random chick to the wedding o....
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Michizzy(f): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2016
It depends sha
Re: A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off by Doubleagent008(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:
It depends sha

madam which one is deep rooted love again? You are going to marry him the next day the love shouldn't be in question. That it's deep rooted or not is just semantics. You either love him or not. As for grading the love, something ain't right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / She Saved My Number With Mugu1 / Nairaland Boys R Low And Immature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.