Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k (10160 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by jbbalarabe(m): 12:32am On Mar 17, 2016
My question is to the ladies can you Date Donald Trump with a finger size Dick

1 Like

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 17, 2016
grin hahahhhhhha...this is a funny picture..whoever draw this,he has a wild imaginations..I like that tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by donbenedict(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2016
All female nairalanders will be like

I won't mind dating him.. even irunooboo

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by LuveU2(f): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2016
angrygringrin
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 17, 2016
jbbalarabe:
My question is to the ladies can you Date Donald Trump with a finger size Dick

If money grew on trees, ladies would date monkeys.

9 Likes

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by prestige2013: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2016
U na no dey sleep while that pole is in resting mood, it pump out on magic during action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Had to wear my glasses to see the lil hidden D***k

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 17, 2016
shocked shocked cry cheesy
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2016
What's this? People are wicked o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by zeetyzin(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin hahahhhhhha...this is a funny picture..whoever draw this,he has a wild imaginations..I like that tongue
Lol.
it was actually drawn by a female artist...Cant remember her name at the moment...Really wild imagination i tell u.
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2016
zeetyzin:

Lol.
it was actually drawn by a female artist...Cant remember her name at the moment...Really wild imagination i tell u.

Lol...was it? grin grin tongue tat was crazy! But that's a good drawing to be posted on Playboy...
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nbote(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Trust me his billions are enof to give dem orgasms for a lifetime...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Sexytemi(f): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Nope, i can't date him....too small.
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Smellymouth: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by andreernest28(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2016
lafffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff dom don make me sheet for body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Maxity02(f): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2016
grin cheesy shocked
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by rawpadgin(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
Nope, i can't date him....too small.
will u date me
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Sexytemi(f): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2016
rawpadgin:
will u date me

Nope, i have a boo
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by rawpadgin(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Nope, i have a boo
but u guys are not yet married
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Sexytemi(f): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2016
rawpadgin:
but u guys are not yet married

Doesn't matter o.
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by rawpadgin(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Doesn't matter o.
I might be the first to pop the question u know......
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Sexytemi(f): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2016
rawpadgin:
I might be the first to pop the question u know......

I'll pass.
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by rawpadgin(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

I'll pass.
u obviously love him very much

He shouldn't let u go
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by cyndidamsel(f): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2016
As long as he has d cash I don't mind givin him a nice head
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Smellymouth: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by ClassCaptain(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2016
cyndidamsel:
As long as he has d cash I don't mind givin him a nice head

wow. Pls me.. I dont care if the head is nice or not. I just need head
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by optional1(f): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2016
I dy mad
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

kiss kiss kiss
Warris dis? cheesy u&ur babe? grin grin
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by cyndidamsel(f): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2016
ClassCaptain:

wow. Pls me.. I dont care if the head is nice or not. I just need head
can u handle it
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Liljeez(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...but u didnt answer d question
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by ClassCaptain(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2016
cyndidamsel:
can u handle it
lol.i should be able to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Masturbates Himself To Death (photos) / You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. / My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.