Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You (40638 Views)

Land For Sale @ Presidential Hilltop,abeokuta, Known As Oshoba Hilltop / I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. / Request For Roofing Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hiya...
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 1:57am On Jun 11, 2016
wink
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 5:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Hallo
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Available
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by UjGina: 4:46am On Jun 13, 2016
chumakk:
Let me see what you have there. I would love yaba or illupeju
what are you looking for in yaba maybe i could help out
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by UjGina: 4:55am On Jun 13, 2016
jsnow90:
I need a Land around Iba, Okoko, Monkey village, Satellite town, Festac extension, Mazamaza and it's environs.
have properties before IBA sir. In Akesan and Igando. Half plot at Egan Alimosho for 2m, 5 bedroom at igando for 6m and a land with foundation for 2m at Egan
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by chumakk: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2016
UjGina:
what are you looking for in yaba maybe i could help out
someone who have a flat to share...
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by UjGina: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2016
chumakk:
someone who have a flat to share...
Alright i will note that and get back to you but what is avaliable now is a mini-flat 750k total package and a standard room close to Yabatech very clean house and secure environment 180k total package
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by chumakk: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2016
UjGina:
Alright i will note that and get back to you but what is avaliable now is a mini-flat 750k total package and a standard room close to Yabatech very clean house and secure environment 180k total package
the 180k. What is the yearly rent
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by UjGina: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2016
chumakk:
the 180k. What is the yearly rent
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by jsnow90: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
UjGina:
have properties before IBA sir. In Akesan and Igando. Half plot at Egan Alimosho for 2m, 5 bedroom at igando for 6m and a land with foundation for 2m at Egan

5 bedroom for 6 million? Can you explain more?
The land at Egan with foundation, how big is it?
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by jsnow90: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
I am still looking for a plot of land in any of the following places.

Iba, Igando, Monkey village, Festac, Abule-ado, Abule-Oshun, Satellite, Tradfair, Barracks
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by UjGina: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
jsnow90:

5 bedroom for 6 million? Can you explain more?
The land at Egan with foundation, how big is it?
The 5 bedroom is on a plot of land. Three detached and completed while two bedroom at the back which required roofing but owner needed money for personal issue. New owner can remodel to suit taste and design. The one with a foundation is a corner piece. Half plot of land at Isuti road, Egan. These are distress sales hence the need for ugent sale
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by claremont(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Any quality land/property available in a good and safe location for a budget of #4 million?!
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
claremont:
Any quality land/property available in a good and safe location for a budget of #4 million?!
What's your preferred area?
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Call
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by jsnow90: 2:35am On Jun 14, 2016
UjGina:
The 5 bedroom is on a plot of land. Three detached and completed while two bedroom at the back which required roofing but owner needed money for personal issue. New owner can remodel to suit taste and design. The one with a foundation is a corner piece. Half plot of land at Isuti road, Egan. These are distress sales hence the need for ugent sale

How can I contact you? Do you have a picture of the property?
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by zee11: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2016
`Hello, i need a miniflat in a decent estate around yaba/surulere. Budget is N450k.
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Hi
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hallo
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Hello
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Here
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Here..
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hi
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hallo
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by analar(f): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
good day, need information on plots of land around, asese, arepo, magboro! ikorodu,
and houses for sale on the mainland.
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
analar:
good day,
need information on plots of land around, asese, arepo, magboro! ikorodu,

and houses for sale on the mainland.
Good evening,as stated on the first page of this thread and some other pages,I only cover Island and Magodo GRA phase 2.
You can make your request known to other agents or better still open a thread on your request so that agents in those axis can contact you.
Thank you.
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Still available
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
grin
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
kiss
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Call now

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (53) (Reply)

How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home / The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof / 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.