Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Kindly Assist Me With Chickenpox Treatment. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kindly Assist Me With Chickenpox Treatment. (6570 Views)

Checkout This Simple Treatment To Clear Pimples And Blackheads In A Week / Pls Can Anyone. Assist Me With. 5k To Buy A Uk Adsense. Account / Please Assist Me With Admin Contact Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Assist Me With Chickenpox Treatment. by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2016
My aunt started complaining of feverish feelings last week Thursday, she immediately went to the clinic and was treated accordingly. She couldn't tell if she was getting better or not until sunday morning, when she woke up with lots of spots on her face and arms. I thought it was measles but our gardener confirmed our fears that it is Chickenpox. She has taken some medications and applied calamine lotion on herself but till now she's still seriously itching and the blisters are looking uglier than I saw it yesterday. Please anyone with confirmed treatment should help ooooooo.
Re: Kindly Assist Me With Chickenpox Treatment. by INTROVERT(f): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2016
rub fresh undiluted palm wine all over the body.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist Me With Chickenpox Treatment. by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 17, 2016
I was told that's only effective for measles undecided
Re: Kindly Assist Me With Chickenpox Treatment. by bigtt76(f): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Blend onions and mix with water. Let her drink it to bring out all the pox. Then you might also need to take procaine penicillin injections <optional though but see a medical doctor for prescription>.

The itch would be severe so for that you will need piriton tablets and rub the skin with Calamine lotion (doubt if you can still get the original though undecided)

All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Assist Me With Chickenpox Treatment. by Elzends(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Dr aladin 7 keys herbal mixture

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist Me With Chickenpox Treatment. by Lovetinz(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2016
There is no specific treatment for chickenpox,
but there are pharmacy remedies that can alleviate symptoms.
These include paracetamol to relieve fever,
and calamine lotion and cooling gels to ease itching.
In most children, the blisters crust up and fall off naturally within one to two weeks.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/chickenpox/Pages/Introduction.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Is Vistalog Real Or Scam? Reviews By Nigerians / How To Hide Your IP Address When Browsing / Jungle Justice(pictures)...should This Really Continue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.